PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: How many Spurs fans have freely admitted...

Durant82
06-07-2013, 10:21 PM
...that Parker traveled?

Not that it means much, traveling is such a bullshit, unevenly called rule that only the most blatant of infractions can be bitched about. And yeah, leBron and Wade travel nonstop, so one travel by parker doesn't mean shit.

But how many Spurs fans have manned up and admitted that Parker traveled, maybe more than once on that play?

jeebus
06-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Not worried here.

ElNono
06-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Parker rapedPERIOD

Technique
06-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah, but, the referees that are paid to officiate the game reviewed the call, it was in fact, a play that did not involve any traveling violations. I only go by facts not gossip.

You definitely should make a thread about Kim K though, would love to talk about her lactating tits.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah, but, the referees that are paid to officiate the game reviewed the call, it was in fact, a play that did not involve any traveling violations. I only go by facts not gossip.

You definitely should make a thread about Kim K though, would love to talk about her lactating tits.
If i want your opinion i'll make a thread about fuckin with other dude's girls while wearing white pants tbh

Technique
06-07-2013, 10:27 PM
If i want your opinion i'll make a thread about fuckin with other dude's girls while wearing white pants tbh

By making a thread on a public discussion board I assume you take what everybody says with high regards. And I commend you for that.

MeloHype
06-07-2013, 10:29 PM
If wade didn't trip then he him wouldn't have "traveled"

Durant82
06-07-2013, 10:29 PM
If wade didn't trip then he him wouldn't have "traveled"
Did he travel or not?

MeloHype
06-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Did he travel or not?
Nah

Technique
06-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Did he travel or not?

Well, if you quickly check NBA.com and view the game 1 recap you will quickly notice that Parker's last second shot was good, and not a "travel". This is exemplified by the boxscore. Indeed the Spurs total points increased by 2 upon the basketball entering the bucket.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2013, 10:33 PM
:lol

Rogue
06-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Maradona hand balled to beat England in 86 and he admitted it, that's why he's the GOAT

Spurs got the avail but their fans never admit it, that's why they're spurs fans imho

capek
06-07-2013, 10:43 PM
As long as you keep you dribble going (which Parker did on that play), you can stumble, even go to a knee, and it's not traveling. Them's the rules.

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Here's the sequence in slow-motion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFUh4toTS5k

His footwork to get the shot off was clean and not a travelling violation, but I think he got away with an over-carry at the 9-11 second mark, which would probably be impossible to call in real time at game speed for any referee. At the 16 second mark, he bobbles the ball with both hands, it hits the floor, and then he dribbles the ball to regain possession, which I think might be a double-dribble violation, but I'm not sure.

In any event, I don't think an NBA referee would call any kind of violation against any player in that scenario, since no overt infraction occurred. Every thing, from the double-dribble to the over-carry was in the "grey area" so to speak and not clearly defined enough to justify a whistle.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2013, 10:49 PM
As long as you keep you dribble going (which Parker did on that play), you can stumble, even go to a knee, and it's not traveling. Them's the rules.

Yup its all about keeping the dribble alive. He took only two steps after he picked said dribble up.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Yup its all about keeping the dribble alive. He took only two steps after he picked said dribble up.
lol

Durant82
06-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't get it, you won the game. You really can't admit he travelled?

FuzzyLumpkins
06-07-2013, 10:53 PM
lol

Great insight there.

When he went to one knee he was still dribbling with his left hand. At what point are you saying that he traveled? At this point it sounds like you are parroting BS.

GaryJohnston
06-07-2013, 10:54 PM
He didn't travel.

Have some cheese son...:whine

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 10:56 PM

Where's the travel?

When he gathered up the ball, he established his left foot as the pivot and make a clean turn and up-and-under move to get off the shot. He never picked up his pivot foot during that sequence.

But he did over-carry (which is never called) and might've double-dribbled.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Not saying it was or it wasn't, but if the situation had been reversed and it was LeBron who made the shot, you can rest assured the tears would have flooded the filthy Riverwalk and there'd be a cholera outbreak right about now.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2013, 11:06 PM

:rollin

Spurs9
06-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Still bitter OKC lost?

capek
06-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Where's the travel?

When he gathered up the ball, he established his left foot as the pivot and make a clean turn and up-and-under move to get off the shot. He never picked up his pivot foot during that sequence.

But he did over-carry (which is never called) and might've double-dribbled.

Ya, I had wondered, while watching it live, if both hands had touched the ball when he spun away from Bosh. I rewatched it a few times but from that angle you couldn't tell one way or the other. Ball handlers will often bring the off hand close so they can react quicker if they need to change direction. From a distance it can look like they put both hands on the ball, but that's rarely the case. It's moot though; I guess it's what amounts to conversation for fans whose teams are fishing.

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Not saying it was or it wasn't, but if the situation had been reversed and it was LeBron who made the shot, you can rest assured the tears would have flooded the filthy Riverwalk and there'd be a cholera outbreak right about now.

That goes without saying for any fanbase.

But other than this thread, I haven't seen any instance of media or opposing fans calling out the play as a travel. Granted, I wouldn't expect the Miami Heat fanbase (who are 95% filled with fans like Husband Killer and Justin Bieber) to know the difference between a travel and a goaltend, so obviously their ignorance would preclude them from whining in this case, but I think the primary reason there hasn't been much examination and criticism of the play was because it was relatively clean.

But yeah, if the situation was reversed, upstairs would've gone ballistic seeing things that weren't there, just like the Manu flagrant against Memphis, which was a textbook flagrant foul (it wasn't a "hard foul," but Manu did pull Allen's arm down just a bit too much on that play), but the homers convinced themselves it was a clean play and the Spurs got ripped off.

Fabbs
06-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Here's the sequence in slow-motion:At the 16 second mark, he bobbles the ball with both hands, it hits the floor, and then he dribbles the ball to regain possession, which I think might be a double-dribble violation, but I'm not sure.
I think a freeze frame at :16 would verify double dribble.
Which of course the refs didn't have but yeah, looks like DD for sure.

Kidd K
06-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Doesn't matter tbh because the refs blew a travel call on Wade that quarter too since he jumped up and landed then wasn't called. He didn't get shit out of the play though, but they gave the Heat an extra chance that they didn't deserve.

Not to mention the blown call when Wade charged Duncan and they called a block on Duncan, and to make matter worse even gave him free throws when he was passing. More blown calls favored Miami too, but those two were the most obvious.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Miami gets way with traveling all the time. They also won a title in 06 with bad refs. Why don't Spurs fans take some satisfaction that they got away with a call everyone expected Miami to get?

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Miami gets way with traveling all the time. They also won a title in 06 with bad refs. Why don't Spurs fans take some satisfaction that they got away with a call everyone expected Miami to get?

Got away with a double-dribble and an over-carry.

But there was no travel. Not trying to be a homer here. There was just no travelling violation committed.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 11:38 PM
Doesn't matter tbh because the refs blew a travel call on Wade that quarter too since he jumped up and landed then wasn't called. He didn't get shit out of the play though, but they gave the Heat an extra chance that they didn't deserve.

Not to mention the blown call when Wade charged Duncan and they called a block on Duncan, and to make matter worse even gave him free throws when he was passing. More blown calls favored Miami too, but those two were the most obvious.
That's all great and 100% true, but can you admit Parker traveled?

DMC
06-07-2013, 11:44 PM
The officials would say Tony didn't have real possession of the ball, that it was a loose ball situation so he cannot have traveled or carried in that instance, but once he regained control he did not travel.

DMC
06-07-2013, 11:45 PM

I can admit Russ did, on crutches.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 11:50 PM
When he gathers the ball after getting up, he takes three steps, which is a travel. then there's the said double dribble, and pushoffs (Bosh and then LeBron) in there as well. It's pretty obvious watching the video there was probably a half dozen times he should have been whistled for something but wasn't.

i'm not saying it won SA the game. I'm not saying Miami and every other NBA team doesn't get away with that constantly in every NBA game of every season. I'm just saying admit he traveled, among other things, Spurs fans.

midnightpulp
06-07-2013, 11:54 PM
When he gathers the ball after getting up, he takes three steps, which is a travel. then there's the said double dribble, and pushoffs (Bosh and then LeBron) in there as well. It's pretty obvious watching the video there was probably a half dozen times he should have been whistled for something but wasn't.

i'm not saying it won SA the game. I'm not saying Miami and every other NBA team doesn't get away with that constantly in every NBA game of every season. I'm just saying admit he traveled, among other things, Spurs fans.

I still don't personally see the travel. He gathers the ball and pivots into an up-and-under move. Not sure where you see Parker taking 3 steps in that sequence. The double-dribble and the over-carry are the more obvious infractions.

DejuanorwhatDude
06-07-2013, 11:58 PM
I still don't personally see the travel. He gathers the ball and pivots into an up-and-under move. Not sure where you see Parker taking 3 steps in that sequence. The double-dribble and the over-carry are the more obvious infractions.

This. His pivot foot never leaves the ground.

Durant82
06-07-2013, 11:59 PM
He gets the ball in his hands and steps Right-Left-Right

dav4463
06-08-2013, 12:00 AM
He did not carry or travel. At 16 seconds of the video, he did lose the ball, but he let it go and regained his dribble. This is called an "interrupted dribble". There is nothing illegal there. He did not carry the ball. His hand was on the side of the ball, not under it...again...all legal. He established a pivot foot when he got the ball and took the shot.

Kidd K
06-08-2013, 12:01 AM

I don't think he traveled unless you're referring to the step through which refs let everyone get away with 95% of the time. He may have double dribbled though if Wade never touched the ball when he lunged for it. Parker touched his left hand with the ball as he was dribbling it down with his right. It was only a split second, but technically it's a double dribble if Wade never touched it.

It's understandable that they missed it imo, I didn't see it until I saw the super slow motion replay angle from the sideline that showed the opposite side of the play. Not exactly a mega blown call, just an understandable oversight. That's why I only mentioned a couple blown calls, not everything I noticed they missed. There were a few more missed calls in Miami's favor, but nothing major like the Duncan charge imo.

InRareForm
06-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Let's just slo motion every game in nba history.. Let's find every infraction.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 12:19 AM
He gets the ball in his hands and steps Right-Left-Right

I see what you're saying (14 second mark where his right legs buckles and then he pulls it back up). But I'm not sure if picking your leg up to regain your balance is considered a step. He also "steps" with his right leg without having complete possession of the ball at the point. Furthermore, I don't see where he takes a step with his left foot. His toe remained on the floor as he pivoted into the shot. Yes, he does pick it up ever so slightly, though, but no human referee would be able to see that in real time.

And yeah, Parker got away with a couple of pushoffs there. :lol

But so would Wade and James in the same situation, so I ain't sweating it.

Durant82
06-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Let's just slo motion every game in nba history.. Let's find every infraction.
Is that a "yes"?

Reck
06-08-2013, 01:43 AM
No one gives a shit if he travel or not so the subject is not brought up. But even if he did (Not saying he didn't) it would not have matter.

Sure Heat would have had a different strategy only down 2 but still that's ifs and buts and those dont count for shit.

Everyone should either not give a fuck or feel indiferrent about the call.

jbspurs
06-08-2013, 02:43 AM

:nope No travel! After he gathered the ball, he took 3 steps with his right foot but kept his left pivot foot planted. You can take as many steps as you want as long as your pivot stays planted.

FkLA
06-08-2013, 03:25 AM
Not trying to be a homer either but it looks like Wade poked it away from him. Therefore he never had control during the supposed double dribble and while he was slipping and falling all over the place...pretty sure those things are legal when youre trying to regain control.

JamStone
06-08-2013, 04:25 AM
I don't think there was a double dribble. Seemed like Parker lost control of the ball just before or right as he "may" have put two hands on the ball. Officials seem to emphasize control on travel and double dribble calls. I see no double dribble call there.

However, there was a legitimate travel. The only video in this thread doesn't give a clear picture of his feet as he shot the ball. Yes, he established his left foot as his pivot. As he went up to shoot the ball, he planted his right foot, then his left foot came off the court with the ball still in his hands, then he shot it. Had he jumped off both feet, no problem. But he picked up his pivot foot before he shot and after planting his right foot. By doing that, he in essence switched his pivot feet. That's a travel. However, I agree with the overall sentiment that it's not egregious enough that it should have been called. That's a really tough call for the officials considering the entire mad dribbling scramble Parker had gone through and the frantic play in general at the time. And it happened so fast. It's not even a split second when he puts his right foot down and lifts his left foot and then also lifts his right foot. It's very, very close and extremely difficult to see in real time.

Here's a clip with a better camera angle to see his feet, right around the 40 second mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnhi58geOcc

Also, someone mentioned that the officials reviewed it and didn't call the travel, so he didn't. On reviews to check if he got the shot off on time, officials can't go back and call a violation (foul or travel or things like that) and change it. They can only review whether the shot was released on time. Same thing when they check who the ball hit last. Say Parker and Wade are on the sidelines and they call the ball out on Parker. If they go to review and see that Wade hacked Parker's arm and that's why he lost the ball out of bounds, the officials can't call a foul off of the review. It's still out of bounds on Parker. Even if the officials think Parker walked during the review, they can't call the travel after the fact.

FkLA
06-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Not sure that would be considered a change of pivot, Jam. I mean sure his left foot comes off the ground a split second before his right but isnt that common when using a pivot move ?

AaronY
06-08-2013, 04:55 AM
Wgas, wgaf

J.T.
06-08-2013, 08:07 AM
OP probably thinks Parker traveled on that play and that OKC committed zero fouls in their 2012 Game 6 against the Spurs

Who fucking cares, OP? Make better threads.

Raven
06-08-2013, 08:19 AM
it's not traveling, it may be double dribble though.

AaronY
06-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Lol @ JamStone breaking it down like its the Zapruder..the time some people have on their hands, Good Lord

Brazil
06-08-2013, 08:58 AM

No denying here but I don't see any blatant travels on this action, there are some grey areas on that play (see mid post) but it was IMHO the right call and I like to think ill say the same thing if it was Lebron. Btw I thought it was a consistent officiating job through the game. The flagrant stuff some spurs fans are discussing is not a flagrant.

look_at_g_shred
06-08-2013, 09:09 AM
...that Parker traveled?

Not that it means much, traveling is such a bullshit, unevenly called rule that only the most blatant of infractions can be bitched about. And yeah, leBron and Wade travel nonstop, so one travel by parker doesn't mean shit.

But how many Spurs fans have manned up and admitted that Parker traveled, maybe more than once on that play?
Even if the refs called it for a travel, we still win the game. lol Bosh

look_at_g_shred
06-08-2013, 09:15 AM
lol OKC fan can't accept the fact the Spurs beat the Heat fair and square. Has to succumb to Laker fan status. Hey I have a great idea for your next thread, Rate Westbrooks new post game outfit.

callo1
06-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Tony was clean on that play, Lebron however, traveled blatantly at 1:48 in the 4th.

Humberto
06-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Funny that a Durant fan is talking about traveling when palming the ball almost every possession is overlooked.

Dex
06-08-2013, 10:53 AM
If anything, it was a double-dribble, not a travel. When he goes down to his knee, he catches the ball with both hands, then continues his dribble.

However, I don't think it got called because a) the refs couldn't see it since he was huddled around the ball, and b) Wade makes a swipe at the ball at the same time, and it's hard to tell even in the slow-mo if he actually got a deflection or not, but I don't think he did.

romain.star
06-08-2013, 10:53 AM

Well thank you very much but as far as I'm concerned, I have never won any pro BB game (however, I used to beat my little brother 1on1 very often, does it count? Well, truth been told, I beat him until he grew to 1.98 meters. At that point, my jump shot was too bad to stand a chance)

That being said, even if Parker had travelled, let's admit that it has provided 2 extra points to the Spurs, which eventually led to a 92-88 mathematical victory

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2013, 10:59 AM
Hey remenber that tme Leonard got that rebound and Westmonkey slammed him in the head and the ball went out of bounds and they didn't call a foul on Westbrick?

Shut the fuck up OP.

CitizenDwayne
06-08-2013, 10:59 AM
:lol Thunderfan talking about officiating

Clipper Nation
06-08-2013, 11:14 AM
:lol Thunderfan talking about officiating
:lol Seriously.... apparently Stern letting his Thunderefs do that illegal rip-through move, hack and shove constantly on defense, and punch people in the nuts isn't enough for the meth heads, tbh....

Durant82
06-08-2013, 11:20 AM
lol "he has thunder as his favorite team! Let's just insult OKC instead of admitting the obvious!"

this thread went as i figured it would.

Durant82
06-08-2013, 11:22 AM
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/64426/page/nba-130605/miami-and-texas-bad-decisions-and-legends-welcome-to-the-nba-finals

Guess this guy was right tbh...

"To the Spurs fan, if you don't like the Spurs, or if you think the Spurs are boring, you simply don't understand basketball. You must not really appreciate THE SPORT if you can't appreciate this team. Even Lakers fans aren't that obnoxious. Likewise, Tim Duncan is the most underappreciated player of his generation, says the Spurs fan, ignoring that every basketball fan on earth would call him the greatest power forward of all time. Finally, the Spurs fan knows deep down that his team is the only team really playing The Right Way. Everyone else? Just a bunch of me-firsters out there freelancing like it's an All-Star Game. If only they could all play like the Spurs …"

Spursmania
06-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Still bitter OKC lost?

Vash StampedE
06-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Here's the sequence in slow-motion:

His footwork to get the shot off was clean and not a travelling violation, but I think he got away with an over-carry at the 9-11 second mark, which would probably be impossible to call in real time at game speed for any referee. At the 16 second mark, he bobbles the ball with both hands, it hits the floor, and then he dribbles the ball to regain possession, which I think might be a double-dribble violation, but I'm not sure.

In any event, I don't think an NBA referee would call any kind of violation against any player in that scenario, since no overt infraction occurred. Every thing, from the double-dribble to the over-carry was in the "grey area" so to speak and not clearly defined enough to justify a whistle.
I think this is the case that OP is trying to bring up. Parker obviously lost control of the ball numerous times in that specific possession and perhaps, carried the ball and dribbled it again before hitting that miraculous shot. But again, maybe the refs, after having reviewed the play in various angles, have seen it differently and made the call as it was.

Asif Ali Zardari
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Not only did Parker travel but Tim Duncan's 2 free throws in the last minute were drawn from a phantom foul. :lmao Where the hell was the foul on that play?

I hate the cHeat and LeFlop but if it was reversed, Spurs fans would have rioted since they already complain about everything.

Spurs9
06-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I think this is the case that OP is trying to bring up. Parker obviously lost control of the ball numerous times in that specific possession and perhaps, carried the ball and dribbled it again before hitting that miraculous shot. But again, maybe the refs, after having reviewed the play in various angles, have seen it differently and made the call as it was.
Regardless, it wasn't the deciding factor in the game, we won by 4 sons.

JamStone
06-08-2013, 12:17 PM

The officials reviewed the play to see if Parker got the shot off in time. Even if during the review they decided that Parker traveled, they cannot reverse that non-call. The review has specific restrictions on what is reviewable.

I gave another example in my post above. Say the basketball goes out of bounds and the referees call it off of Tony Parker. Upon review, the ball did hit Tony Parker last but it's clear that Dwyane Wade hacked his arm causing him to lose the ball. The officials cannot go back and call a foul on Wade. The ball is still out on Parker.

Just because after review the officials didn't call a travel, it doesn't mean he didn't. They cannot call the travel regardless on review.

z0sa
06-08-2013, 12:17 PM
How douchey is this thread, tbh.. OP only wants to make other people feel shitty of he can, and himself feel better, for whatever reasons

Vash StampedE
06-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Yeah I know. Just trying to put an end to OP's trolling

ffadicted
06-08-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm shocked this troll got this many hits lol

Vash StampedE
06-08-2013, 12:39 PM
The officials reviewed the play to see if Parker got the shot off in time. Even if during the review they decided that Parker traveled, they cannot reverse that non-call. The review has specific restrictions on what is reviewable.

I gave another example in my post above. Say the basketball goes out of bounds and the referees call it off of Tony Parker. Upon review, the ball did hit Tony Parker last but it's clear that Dwyane Wade hacked his arm causing him to lose the ball. The officials cannot go back and call a foul on Wade. The ball is still out on Parker.

Just because after review the officials didn't call a travel, it doesn't mean he didn't. They cannot call the travel regardless on review.
Oh so that's how it goes. Very informative! Thanks!

BigTex342006
06-08-2013, 12:51 PM
I still don't see the travel. Since it isn't clear, even in slow-motion, as well as the potential other mishaps, then there was no way the refs were going to make a call in that situation....so it is a moot point and not worth the time already spent in this abortion of a thread. Go back to your meth lab okie...

Cry Havoc
06-08-2013, 12:57 PM
I don't think there was a double dribble. Seemed like Parker lost control of the ball just before or right as he "may" have put two hands on the ball. Officials seem to emphasize control on travel and double dribble calls. I see no double dribble call there.

However, there was a legitimate travel. The only video in this thread doesn't give a clear picture of his feet as he shot the ball. Yes, he established his left foot as his pivot. As he went up to shoot the ball, he planted his right foot, then his left foot came off the court with the ball still in his hands, then he shot it. Had he jumped off both feet, no problem. But he picked up his pivot foot before he shot and after planting his right foot. By doing that, he in essence switched his pivot feet. That's a travel. However, I agree with the overall sentiment that it's not egregious enough that it should have been called. That's a really tough call for the officials considering the entire mad dribbling scramble Parker had gone through and the frantic play in general at the time. And it happened so fast. It's not even a split second when he puts his right foot down and lifts his left foot and then also lifts his right foot. It's very, very close and extremely difficult to see in real time.

Here's a clip with a better camera angle to see his feet, right around the 40 second mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnhi58geOcc

Also, someone mentioned that the officials reviewed it and didn't call the travel, so he didn't. On reviews to check if he got the shot off on time, officials can't go back and call a violation (foul or travel or things like that) and change it. They can only review whether the shot was released on time. Same thing when they check who the ball hit last. Say Parker and Wade are on the sidelines and they call the ball out on Parker. If they go to review and see that Wade hacked Parker's arm and that's why he lost the ball out of bounds, the officials can't call a foul off of the review. It's still out of bounds on Parker. Even if the officials think Parker walked during the review, they can't call the travel after the fact.

That's a good post. Given the speed of which it happened and everything else that occurred on that play, it's not a bad missed call. There are far worse travels that are missed on a nightly basis by officials, and I seriously doubt even if they could have reviewed the travel, they would have thought it was bad enough to call it.

Cry Havoc
06-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Not only did Parker travel but Tim Duncan's 2 free throws in the last minute were drawn from a phantom foul. :lmao Where the hell was the foul on that play?

I hate the cHeat and LeFlop but if it was reversed, Spurs fans would have rioted since they already complain about everything.

You mean the play where Duncan got bodied by TWO players while trying to get a shot up? Clear as day foul. And since it's obvious that you haven't watched the play much, the call was on Bosh, not LeBron. Nice try.

Bosh shooting a 3 while they're down 4 when LeBron is driving into a fairly open lane is a LOT worse of a call than anything the officials missed in this game.

DontStopBelieving
06-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Lebron's travel on his layup to cut the lead to 5 was much clearer imo

GaryJohnston
06-08-2013, 01:57 PM
lol "he has thunder as his favorite team! Let's just insult OKC instead of admitting the obvious!"

this thread went as i figured it would.

lol bitchmade

lol butthurt

I mean, get over it. You all lost...

Cry Havoc
06-08-2013, 03:42 PM
He put up some garbage that happened to go in, but he didn't travel.

That would be an above average percentage shot compared to what Kobe typically takes. :lol

"You mean, he only dribbled past 2 guys and hit a glasser after double clutching under LeBron? That's a good shot." - Kobe

Arcadian
06-08-2013, 04:28 PM
I think he changed pivot feet (i.e. traveled), but whatever. That shit rarely gets called. To call it in that situation would be fucked up.

Texas_Ranger
06-08-2013, 05:28 PM
He didn't, but this guy did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuf68Ae0GI

DMC
06-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Lol @ JamStone (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1889) breaking it down like its the Zapruder..the time some people have on their hands, Good Lord

So you come here out of necessity because your time is precious. Got it. That's why your takes are shitty as well I suppose, no time to put anything into it.

AaronY
06-08-2013, 06:01 PM
So you come here out of necessity because your time is precious. Got it. That's why your takes are shitty as well I suppose, no time to put anything into it.
Shoulda put more thought into dis one: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212729

Lol, 8 pages of pure embarrassment and humiliation

AaronY
06-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Really, a truly, guaranteed lulz-filled read for anyone who has the time..

DMC
06-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Shoulda put more thought into dis one: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212729

Really? So all the missed long range bombs by Curry that led to their demise didn't prove anything, because to you it's the number of shitty responses that matters.

Curry is an overrated chucker. How much talk is he getting now? There's a reason he wasn't voted into the AS game.

AaronY
06-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Lol, Still??

Kool Bob Love
06-08-2013, 06:42 PM
...that Parker traveled?

Would have been better if you were a heat fan. Bad troll/10

AaronY
06-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Guy was the breakout star of the playoffs, no ones talking about him because he's home..same reason no one is talking twenty other guys..he took 8 threes a game this year and nearly led the entire league in 3 point field goal % (finished third)..inefficient chucker tho, L-A-W-L-Z

AaronY
06-08-2013, 06:47 PM
If anything he should have shot more at the end of the series whether it was ankle or whatever he just sat in the corner deferring to Jarret Jack at the end if games like a pussy, pretty much the opposite of how you try to paint it of him shooting them out of the series..whatever tho, no point in discussing it as that thread shows guy could drop 90 and you'd stick to your retarded story

DMC
06-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Lol, Still??

Absolutely. You dragged the thread up and I pointed out that you lost that even with all your 3 and 4 word quips. Curry proved me right as the series progressed, and all of you came in your pants when the Spurs were down 16 with 4 to go, but Curry chucked them out of contention just like I said. You spent the rest of that thread trying to run but your ChumpDumpster mentality won't let you stfu.

Pele
06-08-2013, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PYxUyJnUXs&feature=player_embedded

elmanutres
06-08-2013, 11:20 PM
you can clearly see wade get a touch of the ball and parker almost loses it. Parker recovers and it is fine because it was a slip. Was not a travel, heat fans quit bitching. If anything wade should be called for trying to trip up parker and cole should've been called fro traveling from the dam 3 point line

AaronY
06-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Absolutely. You dragged the thread up and I pointed out that you lost that even with all your 3 and 4 word quips. Curry proved me right as the series progressed, and all of you came in your pants when the Spurs were down 16 with 4 to go, but Curry chucked them out of contention just like I said. You spent the rest of that thread trying to run but your ChumpDumpster mentality won't let you stfu.
WHy the fuck were they even up 16?..he didn't chuck them out of it he got exhausted from playing like 60 minutes..if your point is that he's not good enough to carry mediocre teammates past the Spurs then Wow, you proved ur point..
I would have taken you seriously but you're such a fucking retard that after game 5 when he took 14 fga and had 8 assists you went into the thread bragging about how it proved your point even tho he spent the entire fourth quarter watching Jarret Jack run the offense..at that point i didn't even see the point in taking you seriously..later on you even said the only reason he struggled was because of his ankle

AaronY
06-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Lol http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214968&p=6591998&viewfull=1#post6591998

phxspurfan
06-09-2013, 01:46 AM
LeBroom took 4 steps on the play right after Danny hit the three. So who cares. Take one away, give one back.

Juanobili
06-09-2013, 03:06 AM
mhm ok yeah sure he traveled

alright guys. he's gone. now lets get back to enjoying our team being in the Finals!

~O~
06-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Well I think that play makes up for that Charge that was called a blocking foul on Tim Duncan and also called a shooting foul when Wade passed the ball. That was literally free points for the Heat and not only that, it got Tim Duncan into foul trouble.

4lifecowboy
06-09-2013, 06:48 AM
First off if it has to be slowed down frame by frame to make your point then your knickpicking. Second off if you still cant prove it clearly them your flat out wrong. I for one don't see no travel in slow mo or otherwise.

Mal
06-09-2013, 06:50 AM
By the rules, he traveled. But this is NBA. All stars dont travel on game winining shots

DMC
06-09-2013, 10:17 AM
WHy the fuck were they even up 16?..he didn't chuck them out of it he got exhausted from playing like 60 minutes..if your point is that he's not good enough to carry mediocre teammates past the Spurs then Wow, you proved ur point..
I would have taken you seriously but you're such a fucking retard that after game 5 when he took 14 fga and had 8 assists you went into the thread bragging about how it proved your point even tho he spent the entire fourth quarter watching Jarret Jack run the offense..at that point i didn't even see the point in taking you seriously..later on you even said the only reason he struggled was because of his ankle

That thread proves different. I highlighted his late game heroic attempts from basically the parking lot. Dude took 25 shots in the last game. I guess his ankle was hurting... :cry

You never had a point to begin with. You were just there to blow Curry like a few of the others.

AaronY
06-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Lol, cherrypicking what to pay attention to support your viewpoint..not surprising coming from the warped mind of the guy who looks at that thread and views it as a victory..

AaronY
06-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Hates Curry..accepts whatever data or angle supports his hate..textbook case http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Bill_Brasky
06-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Uhhhh, DMC was right on the money with that take.

RudyRay
06-09-2013, 11:24 AM
He didn't, but this guy did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuf68Ae0GI

Missed this one. Cole clearly took 3 steps.

TheCerebral1
06-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Enjoy the early offseason. Shrugs. Move on. LMAO. Durant and company are a collective in their 20's average based team. Shut up and let San Antonio have one last glory ride before Duncan, Gino and company retire.

AaronY
06-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Uhhhh, DMC was right on the money with that take.
Oh, ok..

JRHernandez88
06-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Not worried here.
:lmao @ that gif

that shits classic, I remember we all just paused when he did that.