TrueSpursFan
06-08-2013, 12:02 AM
http://youtu.be/MJDVsHjcD3k

06-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Parker double dribbled lol

DOS CHAINZ
06-08-2013, 12:30 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1fvdg1/tony_parker_did_not_double_dribble_per_nba_rules/

SpurSpurSpurs
06-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Love Patty Mills. Hope he's the next TP9.

The Reckoning
06-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Patty's a good sport imo

Yuixafun
06-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Love Patty Mills. Hope he's the next TP9.

Not possible.

Pop has Molded Parker since he was 19... Parker had being playing professionally since he was 16.

There won't be another Parker blend..

I don't even think that Pop knew the extent of what kind of player Parker could become.

What we are seeing is a special, a man in full awakening of his powers with the maturity, confidence, experience, wisdom and sense of duty, channelling his talents and gifts for a purpose higher than himself.

Lebron might be the best player in the series, but Tony is free and inspired, while Lebron is playing encumbered and weary.

If Tony wasn't playing for Timmy, for a promise that he made to his best friend, then I don't know if he'd be balling like this.

TrueSpursFan
06-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Not possible.

Pop has Molded Parker since he was 19... Parker had being playing professionally since he was 16.

I don't even think that Pop knew the extent of what kind of player Parker could become.

What we are seeing is a special, a man in full awakening of his powers with the maturity, confidence, experience, wisdom and sense of duty, channelling his talents and gifts for a purpose higher than himself.

Lebron might be the best player in the series, but Tony is free and inspired, while Lebron is playing encumbered and weary.

If Tony wasn't playing for Timmy, for a promise that he made to his best friend, then I don't know if he'd be balling like this.

Blue text

06-08-2013, 01:56 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1fvdg1/tony_parker_did_not_double_dribble_per_nba_rules/ 4:37. He takes two dribbles and picks up the ball.

Good thing his shot attracted so much attention.

SpurSpurSpurs
06-08-2013, 10:29 AM
Not possible.

Blue text

Yuixafun
06-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Sorry, I'm not aware of the significance of the blue text.

I'm guessing in retrospect it signifies sarcasm or facetiousness?

BadOne
06-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Sorry, I'm not aware of the significance of the blue text.

I'm guessing in retrospect it signifies sarcasm or facetiousness?

Sarcasm. It's all good. :toast

phxspurfan
06-08-2013, 09:28 PM

And LeBroom took 4 steps on teh way to the hole after Green hit the 3.

DOS CHAINZ
06-09-2013, 12:11 AM
The classic Lebron CRAB DRIBBLE

DOS CHAINZ
06-09-2013, 12:25 AM
4:37. He takes two dribbles and picks up the ball.

Good thing his shot attracted so much attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UFUh4toTS5k

So between 14 & 16 seconds mark of the video it's obvious Wade's double team presence shook TP & his dribble. Looks like he stopped and attempted to hug the ball or secure it & avoid a turnover. Now if Wade touched the ball or not is hard to tell on his steal attempt. But the officials clearly thought Wade tipped the ball & broke up his dribble. Which led to TP getting back up & creating the best play of his career.