PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Sons what is to be done about the massive Emo-Fest Upstairs tbh?

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Thousands of rarely or never heard from before posters claiming they've been true Spurfans for ten years etc... even more apparently after the game 1 win, posting how great the Spurs are etc. These are the kind of guys will melt down immediately if the Spurs lose a game in the series. This has become such a massively explosive emo-jizzfest that it will almost surely fry the ST server permanently in the next few days if it continues like this, leaving us without our beloved board for the foreseeable future. What can we do?

NRHector
06-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Send them a cyber virus

Legacy
06-08-2013, 01:53 AM
Meh. I say let them melt the fuck down. Maybe they'll kill themselves and stop posting forever. Spurstalk upstairs = Jonestown ressurected. :lol

Reck
06-08-2013, 01:57 AM
They dont bother me.

I dont even notice them honestly. I only go into legit and readble threads and only read/response to sensible posts.

100%duncan
06-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Where? I don't see anything.

TE
06-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Its the NASF problem tbh. Seasoned Spur fans have seen the Spurs win and lose in deflating fashion. Being a fan of this team for 10+ years, you develop an even keel imo.

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2013, 02:04 AM
they need someone like me to regulate the french, COP+COM upstairs

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Did the same thing happen on this forum around/during the 2007 Finals? Anyone know? Did those bandwagoners stay/bail afterwards or what? I iz curious.

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Its the NASF problem tbh. Seasoned Spur fans have seen the Spurs win and lose in deflating fashion. Being a fan of this team for 10+ years, you develop an even keel imo.

What is that?

Slutter McGee
06-08-2013, 02:13 AM
fucking NBA forum. where homerism comes to die and then gets anal raped by a bunch of queers who talk shit about their own team and then laugh at the faggotry of people who don't spend their entire life on a goddamn forum.

Slutter McGee

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 02:30 AM
Did the same thing happen on this forum around/during the 2007 Finals? Anyone know? Did those bandwagoners stay/bail afterwards or what? I iz curious.

I don't think it was as bad in 07 and definiitely not this bad in 05

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Alright, OP... stop starting drama down here, you're going to hurt some people's feelings. :nope :lol

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:34 AM
I don't think it was as bad in 07 and definiitely not this bad in 05

Okay. It's all about The Heat then, obviously. That's all. :lol

Kidd K
06-08-2013, 02:44 AM
fucking NBA forum. where homerism comes to die and then gets anal raped by a bunch of queers who talk shit about their own team and then laugh at the faggotry of people who don't spend their entire life on a goddamn forum.

Slutter McGee

Not very eloquently put, but I agree.

It's pathetic to see such a large number of Spurfans be such sellouts living in massive fear of what other fanbases think about them. Hilarious and sad. Those guys don't even seem like they enjoy the Spurs being where they are, and instead are more focused on licking the asses of other posters. Pretend Spurfans imo.

Legacy
06-08-2013, 02:55 AM
Nah, it's a lot more fun down here, IMHO. People don't take shit so damn seriously and we talk about a wide variety of topics down here, and other teams, of course... not just Spurs, Spurs, Spurs. I try to let loose and have fun and be myself all the time upstairs, or just make some random joke about one of the players or Pop, WTFever, and people want to chop my head off. For me, there needs to be a nice dose of homerism and realism. A BALANCE. ... And I am NOT trying to be anything more than MYSELF. *shrug*

FkLA
06-08-2013, 03:05 AM

It's pathetic to see such a large number of Spurfans be such sellouts living in massive fear of what other fanbases think about them. Hilarious and sad. Those guys don't even seem like they enjoy the Spurs being where they are, and instead are more focused on licking the asses of other posters. Pretend Spurfans imo.

Exhibit A: benefactor

TE
06-08-2013, 03:07 AM
What is that?
New Age Spur Fan

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 03:21 AM
It's hilarious how bandwagoners think that picking against their team means that team isn't liked.

2 completely different things

ElNono
06-08-2013, 03:22 AM
nothing wrong with playing the troll game some in the NBA forum... it's always a long season, tbh.

Upstairs is fine. It's going to just take a little bit for the new influx of posters to learn the ropes. Pretty common, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 03:36 AM
nothing wrong with playing the troll game some in the NBA forum... it's always a long season, tbh.

Upstairs is fine. It's going to just take a little bit for the new influx of posters to learn the ropes. Pretty common, tbh.

remember horse last year, he's the same this year

Kidd K
06-08-2013, 04:22 AM
Nah, it's a lot more fun down here, IMHO. People don't take shit so damn seriously and we talk about a wide variety of topics down here, and other teams, of course... not just Spurs, Spurs, Spurs. I try to let loose and have fun and be myself all the time upstairs, or just make some random joke about one of the players or Pop, WTFever, and people want to chop my head off. For me, there needs to be a nice dose of homerism and realism. A BALANCE. ... And I am NOT trying to be anything more than MYSELF. *shrug*

I don't consider you to be in that group though, never did. It's not about where you post (upstairs or downstairs) or about making an occaisional joke even at the Spurs' expense, it's the guys who spend most of their posts ripping other posters (usually other Spurfans the majority of the time for being excited that their team's good again), and who's takes on the team are usually negative in nature almost 100% of the time and at times even throw out guarantees that they won't win against any team with a more than a 10% chance to win.

I mean, leave that shit for the troll Laker/Heat/Mav/Suns fans. No point in doing their jobs for them. They're acting like broken spirited, sellout house slaves like Samuel L Jackson in Django Unchained when they act like that. It's a fuckin embarrassment to all real Spurfans imo.

Legacy
06-08-2013, 04:51 AM
I don't consider you to be in that group though, never did. It's not about where you post (upstairs or downstairs) or about making an occaisional joke even at the Spurs' expense, it's the guys who spend most of their posts ripping other posters (usually other Spurfans the majority of the time for being excited that their team's good again), and who's takes on the team are usually negative in nature almost 100% of the time and at times even throw out guarantees that they won't win against any team with a more than a 10% chance to win.

I mean, leave that shit for the troll Laker/Heat/Mav/Suns fans. No point in doing their jobs for them. They're acting like broken spirited, sellout house slaves like Samuel L Jackson in Django Unchained when they act like that. It's a fuckin embarrassment to all real Spurfans imo.

I know which poster(s) you're talking about (one of them actually just posted in this thread, and then quickly deleted his post for some reason :lol)... and I don't understand that mentality, either. Trying too hard, insecurity, stalker-types, all of the above?? Probably all of the above. :rollin

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2013, 06:46 AM
the fkn clowns who are making jinx threads, have nothing to lose

say the team wins, they will say it was a jinx thread
if the team loses, they will say i thought i told you so...

Stabula
06-08-2013, 07:01 AM
the fkn clowns who are making jinx threads, have nothing to lose

say the team wins, they will say it was a jinx thread
if the team loses, they will say i thought i told you so...

you mean like timvpussy?

jeebus
06-08-2013, 08:26 AM
you mean like timvpussy?
:lol that dude quit his team fast this year

TDMVPDPOY
06-08-2013, 08:37 AM
you mean like timvpussy?

i know his a pussy when his wife tells me he doesnt wear the pants in the relationship, it also helps when kooly and the gang cuckholds him....

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:04 AM
you mean like timvpussy?

He is revered as a basketball nostradamus who knows how to predict. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL :lol Totally EMO now though with reverse objectivity i.e. overly magnifying the competition's abilities on a regular basis. Seems like he almost would have wanted the Spurs to lose game 1 to increase the chances of his Spurs lose in 5 prediction becoming true but then he says he's so happy when they win. He seems like a decent dude but there's definitely something going on there at least at the moment that he's dealing with.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:09 AM
They dont bother me.

I dont even notice them honestly. I only go into legit and readble threads and only read/response to sensible posts. Solid outlook bro.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Meh. I say let them melt the fuck down. Maybe they'll kill themselves and stop posting forever. Spurstalk upstairs = Jonestown ressurected. :lol
:lol Tru dat

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Where? I don't see anything.

Nice sig brah.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:12 AM

:tu:tu

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:12 AM
:lol that dude quit his team fast this year

Truth tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:29 AM
In all fairness, and I don't know the guy, speaking for myself. I think a lot of it is an effort to protect himself from the hurt and disappointment losing this series, and the inevitable end of this era of spurs basketball.

Even though the Spurs have been good to great for most of the past 25 years, there have been some crushing crushing losses that just gutted you. The end of the big 3 is upon us. There will be lean times after Timmy and Manu ride off into the sunset.

I want this so bad for them that I do the same shit.

Yes, but why does he have to couch his defense mechanism in terms of a valid, objective prediction to the entire world? It's a free country and basically a free forum, but that screams issues to me.

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Hey fuckwads quit insulting the admin fore his wife come here and end our fun

100%duncan
06-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Nice sig brah.

Yuka Kuroyanagi. Hottest bitch in town.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey fuckwads quit insulting the admin fore his wife come here and end our fun
Funny I see what u did there

ElNono
06-08-2013, 11:30 AM
remember horse last year, he's the same this year

exception to the rule, tbh

Trill Clinton
06-08-2013, 11:41 AM

Slutter McGee

http://i44.tinypic.com/2wd8x3r.gif

spurraider21
06-08-2013, 11:44 AM
never understood to "sign" your name like slutter mcgee does. we clearly see your name. faggotry is all

Rogue
06-08-2013, 08:12 PM
People like those don't only exist upstairs imho. In fact the majority of population in this country are kinda like that, and that's why Obama got elected, not once but twice

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:28 PM
If you've only been a fan for 10 years, you came along while they were successful and you've never missed the playoffs.

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:30 PM
He is revered as a basketball nostradamus who knows how to predict. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL :lol Totally EMO now though with reverse objectivity i.e. overly magnifying the competition's abilities on a regular basis. Seems like he almost would have wanted the Spurs to lose game 1 to increase the chances of his Spurs lose in 5 prediction becoming true but then he says he's so happy when they win. He seems like a decent dude but there's definitely something going on there at least at the moment that he's dealing with.

Unlike premature ejaculation faggots like you who call the series after game 1, memory shorter than your cock, forgetting that we were up 2-0 last season in the WCF when DMC called the backdoor sweep.

So I'm calling the backdoor sweep again. If it happens, it's on your head.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Unlike premature ejaculation faggots like you who call the series after game 1, memory shorter than your cock, forgetting that we were up 2-0 last season in the WCF when DMC called the backdoor sweep.

So I'm calling the backdoor sweep again. If it happens, it's on your head. Where did I call it after game 1? Show me. It's a series so one team technically has to win 4 games before it is over but you have to be encouraged with the game one victory on a number of levels. Lol @ your backdoor sweep prediction though. That's not going to happen. You can't even be happy for a game one victory. You don't support the Spurs, you just hope for and predict their downfall. So if the Spurs win, you are barred from celebrating tbh because you aren't a real Spursfan. You are a closet heat fan tbh and you know it. To take it a step further, you are a fan of any team the Spurs might lose to.