PDA

View Full Version : NBA: LeBron will not rank with the greatest players of all times

SpursDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:39 AM
When we talk about champions, about Magic, Kareem, Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Duncan..LeBron will never mentioned with the greatest NBA players of all time.

After 10 seasons in the league, Magic had 5 championships.
Kareem had to go 20 seasons to get 6 championships, but LeBron is halfway to 20 seasons and only has 1.
Jordan had 4 championships after 10 seasons in the league.
Kobe had 3 championships.
Shaq had 3.
Duncan had 4.

LeBron is finishing his 10th season in the league and only has 1 championship to show for it.

LeBron will not go down on the list of the greatest NBA players of all time.

Calispursfan11
06-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Tell that to the LeBron groupies upstairs.

mercos
06-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Too early to tell. If Lebron wins this year, and the next couple of years, he will absolutely go down as one of the greatest champions of all time. He has only lost in the Finals twice as of now, the same amount as Shaq and Kobe. You are reaching at this point in an attempt to marginalize him. Lebron is not an all time great yet, no matter what the media says, but it would be equally foolish to dismiss his chances of becoming an all time great.

irishock
06-08-2013, 12:21 PM
:lol you've got LeBron groupies downstairs telling you about how he's better than Michael fucking Jordan :lol

Captivus
06-08-2013, 12:37 PM
How old was Jordan when he won his first championship and how old is Lebron now?
There's time for Lebron...

Rogue
06-08-2013, 08:15 PM
None of these players spent their first 6-7 years playing with jackasses though, except bron. Bron's real career only started in 2010

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:20 PM
It depends on how many you allow in the GOAT discussion. He's going to be up there, no doubt. Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't playing with a full deck.

apalisoc_9
06-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Too early to tell. If Lebron wins this year, and the next couple of years, he will absolutely go down as one of the greatest champions of all time. He has only lost in the Finals twice as of now, the same amount as Shaq and Kobe. You are reaching at this point in an attempt to marginalize him. Lebron is not an all time great yet, no matter what the media says, but it would be equally foolish to dismiss his chances of becoming an all time great.

Just curios, your top ten list?

mercos
06-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Just curios, your top ten list?

Top ten lists are tricky, because I don't really like comparing guys at different positions. For my all time starting five I would take Magic, Jordan, Bird, Duncan, and Kareem. By the time his career is done, Lebron has a very good chance of supplanting Bird.

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 03:45 AM
None of these players spent their first 6-7 years playing with jackasses though, except bron. Bron's real career only started in 2010

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

He had a good enough team to make the Finals, MJ had scrubs for teammates until 1990, Lebron made the Finals in his 4th season :lol

nkdlunch
06-09-2013, 04:35 AM

What? This is bullshit. Im not going to say that lebron had it esy. But to say his career started when he joined the superfrinds? Thats too much

nkdlunch
06-09-2013, 04:36 AM

He had a good enough team to make the Finals, MJ had scrubs for teammates until 1990, Lebron made the Finals in his 4th season :lol

Have to somewhat agree with this

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2013, 04:38 AM
didnt lebrons first finals appearance came at the end of the pistons era ? that was still weak shit from the east only 1 real contender that was the pistons

kamikazi_player
06-09-2013, 04:42 AM
In fairness for Lebron, he had one of the shittiest rosters in 2007. Larry Hughes was injured and their next best players were zydrunas and varejao. I don't know anyone else who would take that roster to the NBA finals.

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 07:26 AM
In fairness for Lebron, he had one of the shittiest rosters in 2007. Larry Hughes was injured and their next best players were zydrunas and varejao. I don't know anyone else who would take that roster to the NBA finals.

Because their competition was shit too, best team was a washed up Pistons squad, played some really horrible teams en route to Finals. I think even the 07 Suns would have beaten the Cavs in no more than 5 games.

jdiggy0424
06-09-2013, 08:37 AM
he'll be ranked as a top 10 player, but i would never put him in the top 5 just due to going to the heat

Clipper Nation
06-09-2013, 10:03 AM

Before Pippen came along, Dad Killer lost in the first round yearly with a 20+ PPG scorer (Woolridge) and an elite rebounder (Oakley), whereas LeBron carried utter garbage to the Finals in Cleveland.... shows how amazing Kang truly is, tbh.....

capek
06-09-2013, 10:12 AM
He'll be a stats king, but stuff like the decision, trying to buy his way into championships by going to Miami, and getting owned by tosb Duncan will hurt his legacy no doubt :tu

TDMVPDPOY
06-09-2013, 10:16 AM
lol MJ the guy who drafted 2 draft busts

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Before Pippen came along, Dad Killer lost in the first round yearly with a 20+ PPG scorer (Woolridge) and an elite rebounder (Oakley), whereas LeBron carried utter garbage to the Finals in Cleveland.... shows how amazing Kang truly is, tbh.....

Kang lost in the Finals with a stacked roster in 2011 and if he loses this year after the 27 game streak he can't be considered to be greater than guys like Kobe and Duncan, winning 1 out of 4 Finals and losing twice with a stacked roster is fking pathetic, at least Achilles won 3 in a row before his epic fail and MJ never lost a Finals series, tbh.

DMC
06-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Because their competition was shit too, best team was a washed up Pistons squad, played some really horrible teams en route to Finals. I think even the 07 Suns would have beaten the Cavs in no more than 5 games.

That's what gets me about the comment "the Spurs never really played a tough team in the Finals". They played and beat all the best ones on their way to the Finals. When you win the ring, you're the best the league had to offer that season.

DMC
06-09-2013, 01:42 PM
If Lebron came to SA every fan here would be calling him one of the best ever.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Instead of just fake spurfans like yourself who wish they could suck LeBron off and pray that the Spurs lose to every one of their playoff opponents just so their subjective negative analysis turns out to be correct? Lol.

DMC
06-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Instead of just fake spurfans like yourself who wish they could suck LeBron off and pray that the Spurs lose to every one of their playoff opponents just so their subjective negative analysis turns out to be correct? Lol.

det truth got to you didn't it? It's ok, I'm a professional.

TIMMYtoZO
06-09-2013, 04:00 PM
:lol Lebron will be 2-2 in the finals after this season. Like Harlem said, losing to Dallas in 2011 cost him a chance to surpass dad killer. :lol @ everyone digging Miami's grave.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 04:00 PM
det truth got to you didn't it? It's ok, I'm a professional.. Yes you are a professional... professional LeBron groupie tbh. I appreciate you coming to terms with that. It's big of you.

DMC
06-09-2013, 04:21 PM
. Yes you are a professional... professional LeBron groupie tbh. I appreciate you coming to terms with that. It's big of you.

When a neophyte homer like you comes into contact with a well grounded truth slinger like myself, quite often what ensues is me taking a huge shit on your head and you trying to suck me off as the thread progresses. Let me head that off right now (no pun intended). You're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying.... Cali, I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 04:25 PM
When a neophyte homer like you comes into contact with a well grounded truth slinger like myself, quite often what ensues is me taking a huge shit on your head and you trying to suck me off as the thread progresses. Let me head that off right now (no pun intended). You're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying.... Cali, I'm trying real hard to be the Shepard.
Lol for you to write a novel like that I must be under your skin.

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 04:48 PM
:lol Lebron will be 2-2 in the finals after this season. Like Harlem said, losing to Dallas in 2011 cost him a chance to surpass dad killer. :lol @ everyone digging Miami's grave.

1-4, 2-2 means two out of two, MJ is 6-6, Kobe is 5-7, Duncan 5-5 etc.

boga
06-09-2013, 05:14 PM
as a triple-double monster he has a great chance of becoming one of the greatest players of all times. he'll have some another attempts at winning rings until he retires. And possibly he'll grab some

Phillip
06-09-2013, 05:55 PM

:lmao at the stupidity of this post

MJ himself said that the most talented team he ever played on was the team he played with in his rookie season

:rollin @ larry hughes and drew gooden being lebrons best teammates on the finals team, and thinking that they were high quality teammates

GaryJohnston
06-09-2013, 06:20 PM

No, we would still call Tim that tbh

DMC
06-09-2013, 06:46 PM
No, we would still call Tim that tbh

"one of"

Thanks for playing

DMC
06-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Lol for you to write a novel like that I must be under your skin.

lol calling two lines a "novel"

How's that thread going that you created about me?

You stupid faggot

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 07:46 PM
:lmao at the stupidity of this post

MJ himself said that the most talented team he ever played on was the team he played with in his rookie season

:rollin @ larry hughes and drew gooden being lebrons best teammates on the finals team, and thinking that they were high quality teammates

:lol Dumb fuck taking the bait

Rogue
06-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Bron carried the shitload of fucks on his own shoulders and made the finals in 07, kinda like dirk did the year before. Dude's teammates were just as shitty as the 06' mavs w/o dirk, if not worse. making the finals was pretty much an individual effort of Lebron himself imho

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 08:15 PM
lol calling two lines a "novel"

How's that thread going that you created about me?

You stupid faggot
Learn to count you stupid fuck. It's more than two lines. Also, apparently no one gives a shit about you which explains the popularity/lack thereof of your of your illogocal prediction. Also, finally, the number of posts you've logged in record time proves that you are a socially retarded unemployed piece of shit. You are unemployed right? That's what I seem to recall.

DMC
06-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Learn to count you stupid fuck. It's more than two lines. Also, apparently no one gives a shit about you which explains the popularity/lack thereof of your of your illogocal prediction. Also, finally, the number of posts you've logged in record time proves that you are a socially retarded unemployed piece of shit. You are unemployed right? That's what I seem to recall.

Not on my screen, dipshit.

I told you the Spurs would lose by double digits tonight. I told you that Pop would rest starters early in the 4th.

You aren't putting on your listening ears.

I'm not unemployed. I'm unemployable. I am a contractor, I work with particle accelerators and genetics and the people who pay you for flipping burgers couldn't afford my rates.

The_Coyote
06-09-2013, 10:35 PM
You'd be an idiot to say Lebron wasn't in the conversation for greatest of all time. But that doesn't change the fact that he acts like a bitch when he's not winning and getting sucked off by ESPN/the refs.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Not on my screen, dipshit.

I told you the Spurs would lose by double digits tonight. I told you that Pop would rest starters early in the 4th.

You aren't putting on your listening ears.

I'm not unemployed. I'm unemployable. I am a contractor, I work with particle accelerators and genetics and the people who pay you for flipping burgers couldn't afford my rates. Lol so you are unemployed as no one is paying you what you're not worth. Not surprising. Maybe you should get off your high horse and flip some burgers. You'd be making more than you make now by the sounds of it lol. I can tell I hit a nerve by your shriveled dick attempt to explain that while you are unemployed you really aren't or some stupid illogical bullshit like that. Lol, also celebrating the Spurs loss yet again, pathetic.

Pelicans78
06-09-2013, 11:05 PM
The Cleveland team in 2007 wasn't Finals material. The East was crappy. The Raptors was the 3rd seed and they won 47 games that year. Only the Pistons won 50 games in that conference. Honestly, I don't think the Cavs get out of the 2nd round in the West. Dallas, Spurs, and Phoenix were clearly better.

DMC
06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Lol so you are unemployed as no one is paying you what you're not worth. Not surprising. Maybe you should get off your high horse and flip some burgers. You'd be making more than you make now by the sounds of it lol. I can tell I hit a nerve by your shriveled dick attempt to explain that while you are unemployed you really aren't or some stupid illogical bullshit like that. Lol, also celebrating the Spurs loss yet again, pathetic.

I'm on my yearly hiatus, at my lake house. I will flip burgers tomorrow, on my grill. Meanwhile you'd do well to keep yourself on your side of the tracks.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm on my yearly hiatus, at my lake house. I will flip burgers tomorrow, on my grill. Meanwhile you'd do well to keep yourself on your side of the tracks.

LOL, nice try loser. Send me your paystubs/tax returns for 2012 and a pic of your lakehouse, authenticated and then maybe... Until then, you are just an unemployed big-mouthed LeBron whore, masquerading as a Spursfan. Your continuing to engage this "neophyte" as you put it shows your excessive weakness. Plus, you are overly concerned with your e-cred which is why you keep responding. That is also a weakness.

jimbo
06-10-2013, 01:16 AM

:tu

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
:tu

He keeps overcompensating tbh by revealing details about his personal life that are supposed to make him sound like a big deal. I don't see how he is shitting on anyone but himself.

DMC
06-10-2013, 09:55 AM
He keeps overcompensating tbh by revealing details about his personal life that are supposed to make him sound like a big deal. I don't see how he is shitting on anyone but himself.

I'm sort of a big deal around here.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm sort of a big deal around here.

CROFL :blah :lol :blah

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 01:17 AM
DMC is such an insecure ****, tbh. Worse takes than ESPN could dream of and brags about his average lifestyle.

SpurSpurSpurs
06-12-2013, 01:41 AM

You mean Shaq in Magic?

whitemamba
06-12-2013, 02:06 AM
who gives a fuck if he carried a shit team in a shit conference to the finals, he fucking lost. quit sucking his dick so much.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2013, 02:22 AM
lebron losing only gives kobefans more beef to bring up, but he still be behind lebron

lefty
06-12-2013, 02:38 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1435023/lebron-sucks-o.gif

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 02:42 AM
lebron losing only gives kobefans more beef to bring up, but he still be behind lebron

Both only have 1 ring and 1 FMVP, both have choked in 2 Finals, Lebron has 4 times the MVPs

If Lebron continues choking vs Spurs I think Kobe will move past him at the 20 all-time spot, tbh.