PDA

View Full Version : Lost someone I went to high school with

djohn2oo8
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Mad, and upset. It was an accident that happened last night in Louisiana , she and 3 girls were going eastbound on I-10, this truck pulling TWO cars on a chain im guessing, the third car broke loose , crossef the median and hit them head on. She was thrown from the car and died. Pretty pissed off because I've never seen a pickup pull two cars behind it.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Mad, and upset. It was an accident that happened last night in Louisiana , she and 3 girls were going eastbound on I-10, this truck pulling TWO cars on a chain im guessing, the third car broke loose , crossef the median and hit them head on. She was thrown from the car and died. Pretty pissed off because I've never seen a pickup pull two cars behind it.

being mad does nothing....have a drink to feel better...smoke some weeds..pour out a little liquor... .and pray for her soul...

InRareForm
06-08-2013, 03:13 PM
sorry to hear that :(

is 2 cars legal? Criminal charges for the driver?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 03:18 PM
That's some shit luck RIP

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 03:22 PM

are you seeking attention with the story....how often did u talk to her...when was the last time you spoke to her....or was this someone you remembered from HS....I gotta question you because I know how pretentious you can be....

djohn2oo8
06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
sorry to hear that :(

is 2 cars legal? Criminal charges for the driver?
I don't think 2 cars is legal. And yeah there are charges pending.

are you seeking attention with the story....how often did u talk to her...when was the last time you spoke to her....or was this someone you remembered from HS....I gotta question you because I know how pretentious you can be....

Talked to her on occassion, someone I'd stop and chat with. Saw her around alot. I went to school with snobs but she wasn't like that.

Flawless
06-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Sorry to hear, may she rest in peace. :(

Wild Cobra
06-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Well, seatbelts have a purpose.

BREAUX BRIDGE, La. — A Texas woman has died after a towed vehicle broke loose and hit another car.

Louisiana State Police said the accident happened on Interstate 10 east of Breaux Bridge.

They says that a unoccupied Jeep Liberty that was being towed behind a Chevrolet truck driven by Angelo Zermeno of Brownsville, Texas when it broke free for reasons that are still unclear.

The Liberty crossed the I-10 median and hit a 2008 Nissan that 24-year-old Grace Lee of Beaumont, Texas was riding in. Lee, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, died of injuries from the crash. Driver Alycee Henley, also of Beaumont, Texas, and two other passengers suffered what police say are moderate injuries. The survivors were all wearing seat belts.

link: Texas woman dies after towed SUV hits car in La. (http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/06/08/4921281/texas-woman-dies-after-towed-suv.html)

Rogue
06-08-2013, 07:40 PM
So the bitches you went to high school with also came to the US? This country ain't a safe place for you guys to be, to begin with.

Spur|n|Austin
06-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear that. Wear your seat belts people.

Big Empty
06-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your freind. And Rogue....cmon man? Cmon

100%duncan
06-09-2013, 02:32 AM
RIP. Some sad shit man. Always tough to lose someone.

RandomGuy
06-10-2013, 12:26 PM

See it all the time on I-35. They are heading to mexico with a bunch of used cars, I think.

38,000 people or so die every year in car crashes, 10 times the number who died on 9-11. For some reason we don't freak out about this.

Sorry for your loss. The first few people you know your age who die are hard to deal with. Reminders of our common mortality.

DJR210
06-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Sorry to hear.

I lost a friend of mine in a horrible accident like this one. My friend, her sister and brother in law, and another buddy of mine hit a stack of beams off to the side of the road at what the report states was Over 100 MPH. The passenger in the bed of the truck was launched like 300 feet down the highway. Turns out the City of San Antonio lost a lawsuit for about a million dollars to split amongst the family for failing to provide adequate lighting and signs to warn of the construction area.

Your situation sounds like a lawsuit as well.