PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Spurs Are Lucky Bastards and Don't Deserve To Be In The Finals

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I want the Spurs to win for my own self serving reasons but make no mistake they DON'T deserve to be in the Finals....NOT AT ALL...Compliments of The most Perfectly layed injury riddled path to the NBA finals in history and it's unfortunate Spur fan don't realize it.. These numnuts actually think they made it on merit and being the best....what a disgusting year as a basketball fan...I don't mind teams being there but not on luck and benefiting from the injury misfortune of other teams...it's really nothing to be proud of....

Kobe - The 2nd leading NBA scorer out injured
West Brook - The Best PG in the west out injured
Curry - 2nd Best PG in the west injured during series

Talk about a yellow brick road to success....

gnsf0946
06-08-2013, 04:44 PM
dont forget we might win because of Wade's knee injury, Bosh rolling his ankle a bit and LeBron being fatigued from carrying the team throughout the season

td4mvp2k
06-08-2013, 04:45 PM
:cry kool :cry

UZER
06-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Koolaid = Hooch

Spurstalk Posters = Turner

jlOudPMgf4o

Raven
06-08-2013, 04:52 PM
well i have to say i missed these meltdowns :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM
:cry kool :cry

I know...but the shit needed to be said....stop acting like the Spurs deserve to be there because they don't

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 04:55 PM
well i have to say i missed these meltdowns :lol

shut your nappy haired ass up

stomp
06-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Shut up already man im tired of hearing excuses from teams who didnt make it..heat had the same thing happen with them but u dont say anything about them..spurs wouldve beat beat lakers in 6 anyways with kobe

z0sa
06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
You must have forgot about 2009 (and a slew of other years but not as relevant). Typical Post Gasol fan mistake.

MeloHype
06-08-2013, 04:57 PM
What about Memphis?

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Shut up already man im tired of hearing excuses from teams who didnt make it..heat had the same thing happen with them but u dont say anything about them..spurs wouldve beat beat lakers in 6 anyways with kobe

all I know is as per the Usual Kobe would have shat on your team...you guys were trying to duck us at 8 by throwing games...and dam near shit yourselves whe n Kobe pulled up lame....you lucky bastards

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 04:58 PM
[B] The most Perfectly layed injury riddled path to the NBA finals in history

'09 Lakers.

1st round: Mehmet Okur, the Jazz's second leading scorer during the regular season, didn't play until game 4 of the series due to injury. He played 13 minutes and scored 0 points.

2nd round: The Rockets were missing both Yao and T-Mac, and still managed to push the Lakers to 7 games. Had they played, Kirby is sitting on 4 right now.

Finals: Jameer Nelson injured during the series.

Not to mention, KG missed the playoffs in the East.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 04:59 PM
What about Memphis?

one legit series win....but had they not traded away Gay yall lose...but I'll give you that one...my issue is you don't get past Kobe nor a healthy OKC

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 05:01 PM
'09 Lakers.

1st round: Mehmet Okur, the Jazz's second leading scorer during the regular season, didn't play until game 4 of the series due to injury. He played 13 minutes and scored 0 points.

2nd round: The Rockets were missing both Yao and T-Mac, and still managed to push the Lakers to 7 games. Had they played, Kirby is sitting on 4 right now.

none of those players are or were ever on the same level as a Kobe and / or Westbrook....Duncan is a TOSB now and is not the leader of this team...

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Okurr, Nelson, Yao, T-Wac.....nigga please...these are scrubs T-Wac was decent but never a game changer..never made it out the first round

MeloHype
06-08-2013, 05:03 PM
one legit series win....but had they not traded away Gay yall lose...but I'll give you that one...my issue is you don't get past Kobe nor a healthy OKC
All 3 series were legit retard

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 05:04 PM
All I ask is for Spur fan to recognize they're some lucky bastards

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 05:05 PM
All 3 series were legit retard

just like winning in 99 right? GTFOH....beating the Grizz is it,...and if you beat Miami fine..but don't tell me you deserve to be there

Raven
06-08-2013, 05:07 PM

with kobe it's still a sweep.

FkLA
06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Okurr, Nelson, Yao, T-Wac.....nigga please...these are scrubs T-Wac was decent but never a game changer..never made it out the first round

http://24.media.tumblr.com/2f3b9fe18d660fef135cc1c32da14bba/tumblr_mnijywbu3V1rfimo0o1_1280.jpg

Raven
06-08-2013, 05:09 PM
All I ask is for Spur fan to recognize they're some lucky bastards

for what exactly, being the only team that doesn't play it's starters 40+ minutes because it understands they would get injured and actually making an effort to have a reliable bench when its needed?

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 05:09 PM
none of those players are or were ever on the same level as a Kobe and / or Westbrook....Duncan is a TOSB now and is not the leader of this team...

Doesn't matter if they were on Kobe's level or not. Those players were all either the leading or second leading scorers on their respective teams.

It's why the majority of people consider the '09 Lakers' championship run the easiest in the post-Jordan era.

MeloHype
06-08-2013, 05:12 PM
just like winning in 99 right? GTFOH....beating the Grizz is it,...and if you beat Miami fine..but don't tell me you deserve to be there
Didn't we sweep LA in 99? :lol

spursfan1000
06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Rondo and rose say hi

MeloHype
06-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Rondo and rose say hi
Danny Granger says hi too

Leetonidas
06-08-2013, 05:17 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/2f3b9fe18d660fef135cc1c32da14bba/tumblr_mnijywbu3V1rfimo0o1_1280.jpg

notice how the guy in debt to jewelers is wearing the flashiest shit :lol

Spurs9
06-08-2013, 05:24 PM
notice how the guy in debt to jewelers is wearing the flashiest shit :lol

:lol

stomp
06-08-2013, 05:34 PM
it would've been a tougher series no ? ..but I just don't think the lakers showed me enough to prove that they would've gotten out of the 1st round..i don't see kobe and howard being a good 1-2 punch with that coach

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2013, 05:52 PM
it would've been a tougher series no ? ..but I just don't think the lakers showed me enough to prove that they would've gotten out of the 1st round..i don't see kobe and howard being a good 1-2 punch with that coach

yall's bitchazz team was dropping games left and right when u thought we'd get the 8th seed...Kobe getting injured was a doozy

DMC
06-08-2013, 05:54 PM
OP I said this already down stairs, get your own shit.

Dirtywhisk
06-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Sounds like somebody is mad that Dwight and Pau couldn't put up a better fights.
former 2 time NBA Champ and "The Best Big Man" in the league couldn't even win a game vs an aging Spurs Big 3 lol

DMC
06-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Sounds like somebody is mad that Dwight and Pau couldn't put up a better fights.
former 2 time NBA Champ and "The Best Big Man" in the league couldn't even win a game vs an aging Spurs Big 3 lol

He's not even a Lakers fan. Beware of random fan troll accounts designed to get responses. Just look at his posting history and you will see he's desperate to salvage the years of effort he's spent creating the troll, and since I've outed him he's basically gone into meltdown mode, looking for suicide by mod or some way to gain some notice.

Dirtywhisk
06-08-2013, 07:18 PM
lol TY, obviously still very new around here :lol

DMC
06-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah we'll see

nkdlunch
06-08-2013, 07:35 PM
'09 Lakers.

:lmao

wow I didn't even know Jameer was injured that year. Wow just wow. What an easy path. Lakers should have never accepted the trophy that year

Asif Ali Zardari
06-08-2013, 07:37 PM
:lmao I made a thread about this weeks ago.

The Spurs and the Heat had the easiest runs in their respective conferences in the history of the NBA.

06-08-2013, 07:53 PM
2009* Yao Ming, Tmac, Ginobili, Garnett, 50% Nelson. All stars and HOFers that the Lakers never had to face.

At least if the Spurs beat the Heat, the championship will be legitimate. They went through the defending champions. Lakers didn't go through shit that year.

And don't forget about Perkins' injury in game 7 of 2010.

spurraider21
06-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Lakers got swept by the clippers and the spurs in one season so naturally their fans are salty

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 08:30 PM
:lmao

wow I didn't even know Jameer was injured that year. Wow just wow. What an easy path. Lakers should have never accepted the trophy that year

Yeah, that run was historically easy.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Jameer Nelson can shoot again. His injured right shoulder can take contact, and he's been cleared by doctors to practice.

Though that doesn't add up to Orlando's All-Star point guard being healthy enough to play in the NBA Finals, it does create a dilemma for the Magic's front office.

Orlando was 2-0 against the Lakers this season. Nelson was Orlando's leading scorer in both those games, averaging 27.5 points.

But Nelson would likely just be a shell of his All-Star form. He hasn't played in four months, and even he admits it will be difficult to convince the training staff and coaches that he isn't risking future damage.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4222675

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:33 PM
:lmao I made a thread about this weeks ago.

The Spurs and the Heat had the easiest runs in their respective conferences in the history of the NBA.

Going through LA is typically easy. Just ask Memphis tbh.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 08:34 PM
2009* Yao Ming, Tmac, Ginobili, Garnett, 50% Nelson. All stars and HOFers that the Lakers never had to face.

At least if the Spurs beat the Heat, the championship will be legitimate. They went through the defending champions. Lakers didn't go through shit that year.

And don't forget about Perkins' injury in game 7 of 2010.

Hell, I wouldn't even put Nelson at 50 percent. The Finals was the first basketball he played in 4 months and his on court performance showed, averaging 3.8 points per game on 35% shooting.

The '09 Lakers championship run was the easiest of the modern era. It can't be disputed.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Hell, I wouldn't even put Nelson at 50 percent. The Finals was the first basketball he played in 4 months and his on court performance showed, averaging 3.8 points per game on 35% shooting.

The '09 Lakers championship run was the easiest of the modern era. It can't be disputed.

But that said, I ain't disparaging the Lakers for their luck.

A ring is a fuckin' ring and you get them anyway you can.

stxspurs
06-08-2013, 09:33 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Fp6uS_64NOJ4Em7-mdgEc-TjjGjiG_8GL7nEeZqB8nqnb1ck6A

ohmwrecker
06-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Name one team (besides the Heat) who has played better basketball at any point in the season than the Spurs are playing right now . . .

The answer is no one. The Spurs absolutely deserve to be here. The Lakers with a healthy Bean couldn't have beat this team. A 100% healthy Curry wouldn't have turned the tide. Any argument to the contrary is absurd.

This is a poor attempt by an extremely butthurt Lakers fan.

Rain318
06-08-2013, 10:17 PM
booho.bro. . . . i mean really give it a rest already we made ur team didnt. why hate? just move on if u dont like the spurs pull for Lebron and the heat. Im sure noone here cares that your upset at the fact that we made. Yea we pretty much played candy land through the first 2 rounds but the memphis and miami win is all us, and in that respect son u have no case. With respect son :toast

SpursDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:39 PM
The Spurs just went out and did what they were supposed to do.

The Spurs have beaten the Lakers with Kobe in the playoffs before. In 1999 and 2003. So to win against the Lakers in 2013 with a Kobe 10 years older than 2003 would have been no surprise. Kobe not being the playoffs this year was a nonfactor.

Jumi
06-08-2013, 11:46 PM
:lol Since when does the winner give a shit about how the loser feels?

dg7md
06-08-2013, 11:52 PM
:whine

phyzik
06-09-2013, 12:11 AM
In the end, Spurs can only play the teams presented to them...

Perhaps you should give props to the Spurs for having the foresight of resting their guys to minimize injuries instead of complaining Kobe was run into the ground by Mr. Pringles.

Sean Cagney
06-09-2013, 12:22 AM
LOL you guys were garbage with Kobe this year, you were not winning a series bro. Stop it.

EJFischer
06-09-2013, 12:26 AM
The Spurs' success had almost made me forget about how delightful the misery for Lakers fans has been this season. Almost.

SpurSwag
06-09-2013, 12:36 AM
yall's bitchazz team was dropping games left and right when u thought we'd get the 8th seed...Kobe getting injured was a doozy

you're right man it's not like parker or ginobili were injured or anything. you should probably go ahead and kill yourself for being one of the most annoying human beings alive. I wonder if its fun to go on an internet forum and just give retarded takes to piss off a fan base who is really excited to be winning again because we know it might be the last time.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2013, 12:36 AM
LOL you guys were garbage with Kobe this year, you were not winning a series bro. Stop it.

lets say the Spurs win tomorrow and take a commanding 2-0 lead heading home....Game 3 - Tony Parker blows out his knee and is out until next year....does that matter at all if Miami then goes on to win the next 4 games?

:lol you guys are hilariously vulture like

SpurSwag
06-09-2013, 12:37 AM
It really blows my mind that Laker fans can talk about this championship being an easy path or us having an asterisk title when its been confirmed the officials literally gave the lakers a championship in 02

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2013, 12:40 AM
you're right man it's not like parker or ginobili were injured or anything. you should probably go ahead and kill yourself for being one of the most annoying human beings alive. I wonder if its fun to go on an internet forum and just give retarded takes to piss off a fan base who is really excited to be winning again because we know it might be the last time.

^ :lol @ really excited...flaming faggotts just like MJ said...

Sean Cagney
06-09-2013, 12:40 AM
lets say the Spurs win tomorrow and take a commanding 2-0 lead heading home....Game 3 - Tony Parker blows out his knee and is out until next year....does that matter at all if Miami then goes on to win the next 4 games?

:lol you guys are hilariously vulture likeWith Kobe or not you were not good all year though! You were 8th seed with him! He could have been healthy and you are still out in round one! PERIOD. BTW as someone mentioned your title run in 09 was weakkkkkkkkkkk, good lord alot of injuries during that year yet you guys were not bitching then huh?

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2013, 12:41 AM
It really blows my mind that Laker fans can talk about this championship being an easy path or us having an asterisk title when its been confirmed the officials literally gave the lakers a championship in 02

shut ur phaggot ass up..we got more titles than you have brain cells...

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2013, 12:42 AM
With Kobe or not you were not good all year though! You were 8th seed with him! He could have been healthy and you are still out in round one! PERIOD. BTW as someone mentioned your title run in 09 was weakkkkkkkkkkk, good lord alot of injuries during that year yet you guys were not bitching then huh?

no one injured in 09 was similiar to Kobe or Westbook...you guys are lucky phags..just admit it the shit :lol

midnightpulp
06-09-2013, 12:46 AM

If anything, you should be celebrating the fact the Spurs got an "easy" path to the Finals. They're the only Western Conference team with the right build to beat Miami. Memphis lacks the perimeter scoring. Miami has absolutely dominated OKC since last year's Finals. Golden State, the Lakers, and Denver obviously would stand no chance.

Be thankful. We're the best line of defense Kobefan has in preventing the media circlejerk that will happen and their inevitable ranking of Lebron above Kobe if Miami wins the title.

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2013, 12:49 AM
If anything, you should be celebrating the fact the Spurs got an "easy" path to the Finals. They're the only Western Conference team with the right build to beat Miami. Memphis lacks the perimeter scoring. Miami has absolutely dominated OKC since last year's Finals. Golden State, the Lakers, and Denver obviously would stand no chance.

Be thankful. We're the best line of defense Kobefan has in preventing the media circlejerk that will happen and their inevitable ranking of Lebron above Kobe if Miami wins the title.

^ No you suck me ho...I'd rather see Kobe lose on his own...you can do my wet work though I'll take it...

SpurSwag
06-09-2013, 12:49 AM
^ :lol @ really excited...flaming faggotts just like MJ said...

so you mean to tell me you aren't excited when your team makes the finals after a 6 year drought and probably the greatest player our franchise will ever have getting a last chance to ring? Come on man stop being a damn kid

SpurSwag
06-09-2013, 12:50 AM
shut ur phaggot ass up..we got more titles than you have brain cells...

yeah man i'm the phaggot, btw sick 18,000+ posts trolling an internet forum about how their team sucks. Seems like things are really working out well for you in life

midnightpulp
06-09-2013, 01:01 AM
^ No you suck me ho...I'd rather see Kobe lose on his own...you can do my wet work though I'll take it...

Just make sure to say thanks if the Spurs dethrone Miami.

If we don't, Kobefan is gonna have a very painful summer, constantly hearing the talking heads and "basketball people" whose word was once gospel to them lavish Lebron with the kind of reverent praise usually reserved for kings (no pun intended) and saints.

And Kobe's 5 rings won't do a damn thing to silence their worship.

You realize this, which is why you want Lebron to lose so badly.

DJB
06-09-2013, 02:46 AM
Kool, in all honesty, would Kobe have really made a difference?

dav4463
06-09-2013, 03:06 AM
Look at the other way. Spurs could have had more titles, but Manu played one year with a broken arm. Timmy played a year with plantar fasciitis. Tony played injured a couple of times. Brent Barry got jumped on top of during a shot, but Joey missed the call. Fisher hit an illegal shot......etc.....etc.......

~O~
06-09-2013, 03:42 AM
How are Lakers fans allowed to make excuses? That's..right. They're not.

ambchang
06-09-2013, 06:20 AM
I want the Spurs to win for my own self serving reasons but make no mistake they DON'T deserve to be in the Finals....NOT AT ALL...Compliments of The most Perfectly layed injury riddled path to the NBA finals in history and it's unfortunate Spur fan don't realize it.. These numnuts actually think they made it on merit and being the best....what a disgusting year as a basketball fan...I don't mind teams being there but not on luck and benefiting from the injury misfortune of other teams...it's really nothing to be proud of....

Kobe - The 2nd leading NBA scorer out injured
West Brook - The Best PG in the west out injured
Curry - 2nd Best PG in the west injured during series

Talk about a yellow brick road to success....

I don't see enough bricks for any road since Kobe's injured.

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 07:32 AM

Tbh Laker/Kobefans should be kissing our asses right now, Achillesfans around the globe are praying for the Spurs to win so Lebron doesn't rank over Kirby, tbh. Tbh we all know Duncan is 1000x better than Achilles and him ringing doesn't really change a thing in that regard, Lebron however might endanger Kobe's 15-20th all-time rank.

Legacy
06-09-2013, 08:00 AM
OP looked sooo much better in pink, tbh.

jdiggy0424
06-09-2013, 08:19 AM
Ugh man usually I enjoy your retarded takes kool but this takes the cake. We don't choose who we play we just play. And in order for any team to win a championship there always has to be a little bit of luck involved. Get over it and enjoy the Finals.

Stop sippin on that hatorade.

Horse
06-09-2013, 09:46 AM

How about 2000 when Duncan was hurt, we lost to phoenix so you didn't have to play the champs. And this is besides the obvious fix in game 7 against portland. 2001 I'll give you that. 2002 the fix against sacramento, and the other two are bullshit cause you got pau from jerry west for a bag of chips and a handjob. I wanna see how you cry if we beat miami.

ohmwrecker
06-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Go back upstairs, Horse.

buttsR4rebounding
06-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Really? Gay is the difference between a 4 game sweep and a loss? Wow...how was he not in the MVP discussion?

UZER
06-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Kool, in all honesty, would Kobe have really made a difference?

Even Kobe knows he wouldn't have made a difference. That's why he's already :cry for more help.

Blake
06-09-2013, 10:07 AM

the lakers abused Kobe's minutes just to make the playoffs.

Luck favors the prepared.

Don't hate the lucky; hate the fact that the Spurs were better prepared for 82 games than the Lakers.

Frank Dux
06-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Spurs were lucky with Westbrook going down. Lakers were garbage and were lucky to make the playoffs at all. TOSB Kobe sucks and so does his team, with or without him. The Warriors are a jump shooting team.