PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: Who else is taking an indefinite leave of absence should the Spurs pull it off?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Not gonna lie, if the unthinkable happens I probably won't show up to the NBA or Spurs forum for a couple years. I just don't think I could handle the tidal wave of greyness. Rival boards are better when the team is losing--the fans are more grounded and less faggy. I'll have to try out finheaven, thegganggreen or maybe patriotsplanet.

SourCandy
06-08-2013, 08:02 PM
No reason to leave not all spurs fans are a holes.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
No reason to leave not all spurs fans are a holes.

I have a competition in me, I want no one else to succeed

timtonymanu
06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Rummpd will be starting more threads down here, for sure.

jeebus
06-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I'll leave during the summer as usual, coming back for trades and scandals but that's it. it is gonna be pretty bad with the g(r)ays running wild afterwards so I'll probably stick around maybe a day after if the Spurms win.

don't worry DD, the NFL forum will be up and running soon, the last great hope for spurstalk.

jeebus
06-08-2013, 08:06 PM
great fuckin movie

MeloHype
06-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Laker fan on a spurs forum:lol

Raven
06-08-2013, 08:07 PM
i don't like where this is going tbh.

spurraider21
06-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Not gonna lie, if the unthinkable happens I probably won't show up to the NBA or Spurs forum for a couple years. I just don't think I could handle the tidal wave of greyness. Rival boards are better when the team is losing--the fans are more grounded and less faggy. I'll have to try out finheaven, thegganggreen or maybe patriotsplanet.
:lol bills

spurraider21
06-08-2013, 08:09 PM
So if we're the defending champs can we use the "coasting" excuse all year next year? :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Bills will be the 2nd WC this year. Ya'll niggas better look out for WR Da'rick Rogers as a sleeper fantasy pick too. You heard it here first

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:18 PM

Me. I have no reason to keep up with it then. I'll likely do the same regardless tbh

benefactor
06-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Eh...just stay for the NFL forum. Need all the decent fans we can get down there to counteract the Avante effect.

DMC
06-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I don't remain on any forum longer than about 3 years, not actively anyhow.

Reck
06-08-2013, 08:35 PM
I'll leave during the summer as usual, coming back for trades and scandals but that's it. it is gonna be pretty bad with the g(r)ays running wild afterwards so I'll probably stick around maybe a day after if the Spurms win.

don't worry DD, the NFL forum will be up and running soon, the last great hope for spurstalk.

Isn't that senile ball fondler Avante running loose there too?

As for the thread, I'll leave for the summer regardless.

I usually do anyway, Last summer I stayed the whole off season posting for some reason. Actually I've been posting more than I should tbh.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Don't be a bitch, DD.

You're a valued member of the Spurstalk community and your absence will be felt.

And won't a little part of you experience some joy at the fact the Spurs will rid Dolphin fan of the Miami Heat fanbase for the foreseeable future? After '06 and the Decision, how many Husband Killer type Miami socialites, transplant Jews, and asshole Dolphin fans suddenly became hardcore Miami Heat fans?

Mugen
06-08-2013, 08:42 PM
It'd be a lame move tbh.

DD is one of the few good laker fans around here but don't let the Bills fandom fool ya, he's a frontrunner through and through.

jeebus
06-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Isn't that senile ball fondler Avante running loose there too?

he's pretty easy to ignore, he's just like kool.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't be a bitch, DD.

You're a valued member of the Spurstalk community and your absence will be felt.

And won't a little part of you experience some joy at the fact the Spurs will rid Dolphin fan of the Miami Heat fanbase for the foreseeable future? After '06 and the Decision, how many Husband Killer type Miami socialites, transplant Jews, and asshole Dolphin fans suddenly became hardcore Miami Heat fans?
I thought about this, but the cons of all the angry refs down here burning couches in the street and impeding my commute to work a la Elian Gonzalez-days far outweigh the pros of some slighted kikes.

It'd be a lame move tbh.

DD is one of the few good laker fans around here but don't let the Bills fandom fool ya, he's a frontrunner through and through.

Oh for sure...but I honestly and unfortunately really am a Bills fan.

Mugen
06-08-2013, 08:55 PM

It's your saving grace brah.

Rogue
06-08-2013, 08:59 PM
I joined the site in 09 so i have no idea how the place would blow when the team won a championship something. Had the spurs not won those 4 rings the whole place would've been quiet like a morgue now, even if it still existed.

Venti Quattro
06-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I can imagine the havoc that Rummpd and his Panamanian wife will run through the NBA forum if the Spurs win the championship. I should've made another ELE challenge with JamStone.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:03 PM
oh, and thanks a lot Kori for not approving my Christian Szell troll.

Bitch:madrun

unleashbaynes
06-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Weak

HI-FI
06-08-2013, 09:38 PM
I thought about this, but the cons of all the angry refs down here burning couches in the street and impeding my commute to work a la Elian Gonzalez-days far outweigh the pros of some slighted kikes.

glad i'm not teh only one to notice. you're like Bieber but concessionally rock out a Andre Reed jersey. though i consider you a legit Bills fan.

i'm sure there are lots of others who wouldn't post as much, maybe because they are basically just trolls and would lose a lot of ammo.

If Spurs were to win, i'd probably post a lot less. I only joined because I thought we were in the middle of something amazing last year and wanted to celebrate with other Spurs fans, but that shit blew up in my face like per par in my life. I just hung around because it was a place to be in purgatory with other fellow assholes. But if we could win, I'd definitely have some nice closure to this era. I'd prefer to have that peace of mind than sticking around and talking shit or repeating my Rapist jokes.

benefactor
06-08-2013, 09:39 PM
I can imagine the havoc that Rummpd and his Panamanian wife will run through the NBA forum if the Spurs win the championship. I should've made another ELE challenge with JamStone.
Oh Rummpd will be here a lot for sure. She wants more time with her hair firm in my grip so she is banking on the Spurs winning it all so he will stay occupied while she goes "shopping."

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:41 PM
Is she shopping for a purse with the money Rummpd worked for?

benefactor
06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Yep...and she also has a healthy oral investment in the real estate just below my waistline.

DontStopBelieving
06-08-2013, 09:48 PM
:lol bills

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:48 PM
:lolTannehill

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 09:51 PM
ya'll niggas gonna run away with your tail between your legs cause you lost. Gotdamn sons I been hear all day ery day for this 5 year drought.

DMC
06-08-2013, 09:52 PM

You mean Phillydoc?

DMC
06-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Yep...and she also has a healthy oral investment in the real estate just below my waistline.

You mean your belly button?

sorry just had to... lol

benefactor
06-08-2013, 09:56 PM
ya'll niggas gonna run away with your tail between your legs cause you lost. Gotdamn sons I been hear all day ery day for this 5 year drought.
I registered here in the summer of '08...so this is the first true success I've seen since joining.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:57 PM

Yes, I'm a sore loser. I admit it though, which is why I'm preemptively letting it known I won't be here (NBA or Spurs forum) for the bukkake bliss should it happen.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Yes, I'm a sore loser. I admit it though, which is why I'm preemptively letting it known I won't be here (NBA or Spurs forum) for the bukkake bliss should it happen.

Deadly, I'm curious, how did you become a Lakers fan?

You're an 80's kid who grew up on the East Coast, right? Was it because all your friends were obnoxious Celtic fans, prompting you to root for the Lakers out of spite?

Trainwreck2100
06-08-2013, 10:11 PM

but dont' you want me to be happy bro? If it was Lakers/Heat I'd be going for LA

unforeseen
06-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Bills will be the 2nd WC this year. Ya'll niggas better look out for WR Da'rick Rogers as a sleeper fantasy pick too. You heard it here first

Real talk, how much money have you lost betting on the Bills in the last 17 seasons?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Real talk, how much money have you lost betting on the Bills in the last 17 seasons?

I never bet on the Bills. Their patheticness has won me a lot though since they're so predictable

unforeseen
06-08-2013, 10:19 PM
I never bet on the Bills. Their patheticness has won me a lot though since they're so predictable

I always bet against them after the first 4 games of each season. The Bills always show their true losing colors. The only game they let me down last season was the win against Miami.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Deadly, I'm curious, how did you become a Lakers fan?

You're an 80's kid who grew up on the East Coast, right? Was it because all your friends were obnoxious Celtic fans, prompting you to root for the Lakers out of spite?

My dad spent several months out in LA helping my godfather edit a screenplay in 88 and 89. He flew me and my bro out there for a couple days when we were 6 and 4 respectively, and took us to a Laker game at the GWF. I have no recollection of the game itself, just remember a lot of yellow:lol. Still have the ticket stub stashed away somewhere though. Needless to say, for a kid's first ever experience it had a lasting effect.

Similar with the Bills--my mom's side of the family is from the Niagara Falls area and I got to see a couple games at the Ralph in the heydays of Bills football. That explains my 2 weirdest sports allegiances. The rest are regional

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:24 PM
but dont' you want me to be happy bro? If it was Lakers/Heat I'd be going for LA

You being happy means a bunch of people that I despise are happy too. I treasure your happiness (no homo), but not that much

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 10:29 PM
My dad spent several months out in LA helping my godfather edit a screenplay in 88 and 89. He flew me and my bro out there for a couple days when we were 6 and 4 respectively, and took us to a Laker game at the GWF. I have no recollection of the game itself, just remember a lot of yellow:lol. Still have the ticket stub stashed away somewhere though. Needless to say, for a kid's first ever experience it had a lasting effect.

Similar with the Bills--my mom's side of the family is from the Niagara Falls area and I got to see a couple games at the Ralph in the heydays of Bills football. That explains my 2 weirdest sports allegiances. The rest are regional

Did it get produced?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Did it get produced?

Negative.

midnightpulp
06-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Negative.

Did your Godfather have anything else that got made?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Did your Godfather have anything else that got made?

Don't think so, they haven't spoken in almost 20 years. I just imdb'd his name and nothing came up:lol

baseline bum
06-08-2013, 10:36 PM

How can a fan of the Third Reich be a frontrunner?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 10:38 PM
I have legitimate ties to the Reich as you know, too.

redzero
06-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I have legitimate ties to the Reich as you know, too.

Then a certain pill will be right for you.

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2013, 11:23 PM
:cry don't go :cry

J.T.
06-08-2013, 11:36 PM
DD, what is there to be scurred about? If the Spurs win, all it's going to do is end the "Kobe 5, TOSB 4" shtick. It's not like Spurfan will have the one-up on Kobe or LA. They'll be tied.

The Reckoning
06-08-2013, 11:41 PM

http://cdn.stripersonline.com/b/b7/b758284b_299x156px-LL-3211d7d5_WellBye.jpeg

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 11:42 PM
I ain't skurred, b. If it was a members-only (so to speak) celebration I'd give my congrats, but the homosexual population of spurstalk is overwhelming now.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-08-2013, 11:44 PM

Best film of the 2000's, imo

Splits
06-08-2013, 11:44 PM
First things first, who's starting the "Will the Spurs 3-peat?" thread upstairs?

jeebus
06-08-2013, 11:46 PM
the faggotry upstairs is already pretty overwhelming. people are starting topics over any stupid thing. I think I saw one where a guy started a topic because he had a dream about the spurs or some gay shit.

I just browsed thread titles upstairs for about 3 pages. it's pretty embarrassing tbh.

capek
06-09-2013, 12:05 AM
http://hittheroadjane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/9678-animated_gif-doctor_who-rain-sadness-tagme-tenth.gif

TE
06-09-2013, 12:45 AM
the faggotry upstairs is already pretty overwhelming. people are starting topics over any stupid thing. I think I saw one where a guy started a topic because he had a dream about the spurs or some gay shit.

I just browsed thread titles upstairs for about 3 pages. it's pretty embarrassing tbh.
tbh the knee-jerking is expected...the homerism, otoh, is overwhelming. Makes me want to go Woo Bum-Kon on my own

Venti Quattro
06-09-2013, 12:57 AM

Hey bro, what do you think should we call Tony Parker's shot? Should we name it the D-Day Dagger or the Millisecond in Miami?

Spurs rock!!! :flag: :flag: :flag:

FkLA
06-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Not me. Ill be here ready to rub my balls across lakerfan and any other opposing fans face after we ring tbh.

I will miss you dearly though. Wish you would stay. :(

midnightpulp
06-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Not me. Ill be here ready to rub my balls across lakerfan and any other opposing fans face after we ring tbh.

I will miss you dearly though. Wish you would stay. :(

Surprisingly, Lakerfans all over the world seem to be rooting for the Spurs. They despise Miami and Lebron. Deadly, whose hometown team is Miami, is pretty much the only Lakerfan I know of rooting against the Spurs.

I think Venti might be rooting for Miami, as well.

ElNono
06-09-2013, 01:26 AM
I still have the Spurs as underdogs... While things are looking up after Game 1, I wouldn't be packing my shit just yet if I were you, tbh...

Creepn
06-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Don't think so, they haven't spoken in almost 20 years. I just imdb'd his name and nothing came up:lol

Lol losers. Must run in the family which isn't surprising knowing you are a crackhead. With that said, like a loser, you're going to hang around the Spur's forum after Spurs get #5.

J.T.
06-09-2013, 02:23 AM

Damn, sucks to be him. Even my worthless, underachieving ass has one IMDB credit.

DJB
06-09-2013, 02:43 AM

I call BS. You're gone for a week tops.

midnightpulp
06-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Damn, sucks to be him. Even my worthless, underachieving ass has one IMDB credit.

What for?

J.T.
06-09-2013, 04:19 AM
What for?

I have an "Additional Voices" credit in this cartoon nobody's ever heard of called Dragon Ball Z Kai.

midnightpulp
06-09-2013, 05:11 AM
I have an "Additional Voices" credit in this cartoon nobody's ever heard of called Dragon Ball Z Kai.

Pretty cool.

phyzik
06-09-2013, 05:18 AM
You bunch of faggots....

Talking shit for the past 6 years and all of the sudden, when it looks like Spurs are back on top, your going to fold your camel toes if the Spurs prove you wrong? what a bitch move.

fuck all of you front running bitches... We've had to put up with your bullshit smack talk, now its your turn if the Spurs pull it out. Don't be a fucking punk.

If the Spurs win, stay and take your medicine like a man. I'll be here regardless of the outcome and I'll take my lickings like I did the past 6 years. I refuse to be a fucking punk.

It's doubtful if greys come downstairs anyway. They will get put in their place by us Spurs fans, along with you guys, that hang out here in the REAL talk forum.

gimps are gonna get called out if they show up here on either side after this finals is done regardless of the winner....

gnsf0946
06-09-2013, 06:57 AM
Spurs won't win it

/thread

Trill Clinton
06-09-2013, 07:05 AM
jesus christ, the dick ridin' in here is ridiculous. i just found out who in here grew up without a father.

"don't go, DD!!! please stay!! posting here wont be the same without you":cry

"oh..me too bro. i don't think i can stand this site much longer myself. the homerism will be unbearable when my favorite team wins. i'm too cool to celebrate with my fellow fans!"

gahdamn, if DD jumps off a bridge will ya'll jump too?!? DD you my nigga so no offense here,the dickridin' just had to be called out, fam.

LkrFan
06-09-2013, 07:18 AM
:rollin

AaronY
06-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Speaking of leaving..figgered dis'd a good place to leave deez titties

http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/files/2013/06/BMHv378CIAA3Aq6.jpg-large.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Lol losers. Must run in the family which isn't surprising knowing you are a crackhead. With that said, like a loser, you're going to hang around the Spur's forum after Spurs get #5.

:loltrying to take potshots at my pops b/c you've never met yours. I know Father's Day is coming up and it's a confusing time for you brah, but hang in there. You can always think of me as your daddy:tu

DMC
06-09-2013, 10:31 AM
jesus christ, the dick ridin' in here is ridiculous. i just found out who in here grew up without a father.

"oh..me too bro. i don't think i can stand this site much longer myself. the homerism will be unbearable when my favorite team wins. i'm too cool to celebrate with my fellow fans!"

gahdamn, if DD jumps off a bridge will ya'll jump too?!? DD you my nigga so no offense here,the dickridin' just had to be called out, fam.

When the neighborhood starts to get overrun with blacks, it's time for YT to move further out.

z0sa
06-09-2013, 10:41 AM
You're leaving the NBA forum because Spurs win the title? Makes no sense to me tbh but w/e

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
:loltrying to take potshots at my pops b/c you've never met yours. I know Father's Day is coming up and it's a confusing time for you brah, but hang in there. You can always think of me as your daddy:tu

5/10 your close should have been "at least your no job having ass doesn't have to worry about buying a present"

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
I want a present, though. Creepn, get me a Home Depot gift card--the universal gift for all Fathers.

Kool Bob Love
06-09-2013, 11:19 AM
:lmao You dig your own grave with this thread.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 11:23 AM
:lolRunning downstairs because you were getting your ass handed to you upstairs. I stand by this thread--I will absolutely not be here to congratulate your black ass should they win

look_at_g_shred
06-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Get a fucking life

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 04:53 PM
You look like a pedophile with Down Syndrome

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2013, 04:55 PM
You look like a pedophile with Down Syndrome

:lmao..

look_at_g_shred
06-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Well u got one of them right.

look_at_g_shred
06-09-2013, 06:22 PM

Bunch of fat pussies though!

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 06:34 PM
John Wayne Gacy calling his shot.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Bunch of fat pussies though!

yo chill

scroteface
06-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I just don't think I could handle the tidal wave of gheyness.

Fixed that for ya scrah.

If the Spurs ring, this place will revert back to 2006 levels of homerism, the very same evil that caused the Mav Crew to rise. Could be very good for this forum tbh...the golden years of 06-09 came about under similar circumstances imho. Those dumbshits were just coming off #3 and thought they were about to get #4, till Dirk got that and 1 and all hell broke loose.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Fixed that for ya scrah.

If the Spurs ring, this place will revert back to 2006 levels of homerism, the very same evil that caused the Mav Crew to rise. Could be very good for this forum tbh...the golden years of 06-09 came about under similar circumstances imho. Those dumbshits were just coming off #3 and thought they were about to get #4, till Dirk got that and 1 and all hell broke loose.

That and-1 is the main reason san antonio isn't a dynasty