PDA

View Full Version : The Black QB

Avante
06-08-2013, 09:12 PM
I do have my doubts about Geno Smith, but...

By the end of 2013 we could have...

E.J.Manuel Bills
Geno Smith Jets
Colin Kaepernick Niners
Cam Newton Panthers
Russell Wilson Seahawks
Michael Vick Eagles
Josh Freeman Buc's
RGIII Redskins

...behind center. Have we ever seen a time when the league had that many black QB 's starting in the same season? If that is the case and we do see that we will see more exciting QB play than we ever have. Athletes playing QB, a big step up when it comes to the...wow...factor.

Waiting in the wings..

Tajh Boyd Clemson
Teddy Bridgewater Louisville
Logan Thomas VT

No doubt somebody else at a JC, Div II, NAIA, Div III, under the radar right now.

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Did Boyd transfer out of Clemson?

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
btw, I agree on Geno...dude could be the black Ryan Leaf. Vick and Freeman suck, despite a plethora of weapons at their disposal. Newton has a ton of talent but he needs to lead the Panthers to the playoffs this year or he just becomes an empty stat-whore.

I have my doubts about Kaep's longevity if the 49ers don't evolve their offense out of the pistol--which will eventually get your QB killed. He's got a great arm though. RG3 and RW's progress should be exciting to watch. EJ Manuel is raw, but uber-talented with a great attitude and work ethic.

Avante
06-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Did Boyd transfer out of Clemson?

EL DUHO, I have no idea how that happened. I meant Clemson, ya now how similiar Ohio State and Clemson are.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2013, 09:31 PM
And RG3, Wilson, and Krappernick are still the only ones worth a damn from that list, with possibly Bridgewater turning into a star, tbh....

Avante
06-08-2013, 09:37 PM
btw, I agree on Geno...dude could be the black Ryan Leaf. Vick and Freeman suck, despite a plethora of weapons at their disposal. Newton has a ton of talent but he needs to lead the Panthers to the playoffs this year or he just becomes an empty stat-whore.

I have my doubts about Kep's longevity if the 49ers don't evolve their offense out of the pistol--which will eventually get your QB killed. He's got a great arm though. RG3 and RW's progress should be exciting to watch. EJ Manuel is raw, but uber-talented with a great attitude and work ethic.

I really do see Manuel being a stud in a couple years, I don't see him making an instant impact however, few rookies do.

I'll just say it...Geno looks stupid.

You look at the Panthers from a stat perspective...offense-12 ranked, defense-10 they should be doing better than they do. Yep, make or break year for Newton.

Vick sucks, not sure what to think about Freeman.

If Kap or anyone running the read option does it smartly it will work, as we all know QB vs badass defender is like bug vs windsheild.

Avante
06-08-2013, 09:41 PM
And RG3, Wilson, and Krappernick are still the only ones worth a damn from that list, with possibly Bridgewater turning into a star, tbh....

Newton is in his third season, you have any idea what some of the legends looked like with just two seasons of experience?

J.T.
06-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I wonder if Black QBs pray to God, or to Doug Williams? Legit question at this point.

Avante
06-09-2013, 09:33 AM
Since Williams played before most of these guys were born, I do doubt it. I'm sure some of them have never heard of Doug Williams.

He had one of the strongest arms ever seen in the NFL, and like Warren Moon really wasn't all that nifty fleet of foot. Yep, they played more like a white QB.

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 09:57 AM
You would figure by 2013 people wouldnt be classifying people by race.

EJ Manuel is up and down. He is extremely raw at this point, if the Bills give him a couple years before they throw him on the field then he could be good.

Waiting in the wings- Boyd is ever improving, Bridgewater is extremely over rated. Why in the heck are people even talking about Thomas? No Stephen Morris? Not black enough for you?

Avante
06-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Since Williams played before most of these guys were born, I do doubt it. I'm sure some of them have never heard of Doug Williams.

He had one of the strongest arms ever seen in the NFL, and like Warren Moon really wasn't all that nifty fleet of foot. Yep, they played more like a white QB.

Let's talk about that.

There is no reason in the world to play silly ass games. That's why the NFL doesn't. That's why the NCAA doesn't. They know where the black players are and go get them. Nobody is going to be playing..."what's race have to do with anything"....when it's very very obvious there is a monstrous difference when it comes to speed and quicks between black athletes and everyone else. That's why NFL and college coachs camp out in Florida, Texas and Cali, that's where the black players are at.

I'm a track fan first and a football fan second, if I started rattling off just how ...HUGE... a difference we see there between the black athletes and the white ones you'd think I was making it up it's that ridiculous. The short example...only one white sprinter has ever ran a sub10.00 and no Asian has ever doine it, the tiny island of Trinidad has had three sub10.00 sprinters, Nigeria about a dozen, Jamaica a ton. The fastest white guy ever here in the USA was Kevin Little he ran a 10.13. Black high school kids are running faster. Race is huge when it comes to football because of the speed/quicks of the game, ok?

Give me the names of white cornerbacks in the NFL.

I agree with you on Manuel, yep, will take some time. How is Brigewater over rated? The size thing with Thomas. I didn't know Morris was black.

Speed and the NFL, everyone listed below is an Afro American

100 meters

10.01 - Jacoby Ford (WR, Clemson - Oakland Raiders, 23 g)
10.06 - Bob Hayes (WR, Florida A&M - Dallas/San Fran, Hall of Fame)
10.06 - Ron Brown (WR, Arizona St - LA Rams/Raiders, 100 g)
10.07 - Alvis Whitted (WR, NC State - Jacksonville/Oakland, 122 g)
10.08 - Darrell Green (CB, Texas A&I - Washington Redskins, Hall of Fame)
10.09 - Sam Graddy (WR, Tennessee - Denver/LA Raiders, 43 g)
10.10 - Willie Gault (WR, Tennessee - Chicago/LA Raiders, 170 g)
10.11 - Mike Miller (WR, Tennessee - NY Giants/New Orleans, 16 g)
10.11 - Curtis Dickey (RB, Texas A&M - Balt/Ind/Clev, 85 g)
10.14 - James Trapp (CB, Clemson - Raiders/Balt/Jkv, 149 g)
hand timing:
10.0 - Cliff Branch (WR, Colorado - Oakland/LA Raiders, 4 Pro Bowls)
Other notables
10.01 - Jeff Demps (RB, Florida - ?)
10.23 - Herschel Walker (RB, Georgia - 6 teams, 2 Pro Bowls)
10.26 - Deion Sanders (CB/WR, Florida St - 5 teams, Hall of Fame)
10.44 - Bo Jackson (RB, Auburn - LA Raiders, 1 Pro Bowl)
10.3h - O.J. Simpson (RB, USC – Buffalo/San Fran, Hall of Fame)

Now add...

Trindon Holliday...10.00
Andrew Hopkins...9.2
Willie McGee...9.1WR
Henry Carr...9.3
Mel Gray...9.2
Isacc Curtis...9.3
J.D.Hill...9.3
Travis Williams...9.3
James Jett..10.16
Phil Epps...10.19
Jamaal Charles...10.18
Michael Bennett...10.18

Tons and tons at 9.4/10.4ish.

The fastest white player ever was John Roderick out of SMU with a 9.3. Then there was Tim Dwight at 10.33, and that's about it.

Blake
06-09-2013, 10:51 AM
You would figure by 2013 people wouldnt be classifying people by race.

Avante is a huge racist. He just doesn't know it.

Avante
06-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Avante is a huge racist. He just doesn't know it.

My best friend and best man at my wedding is black. I should have been black, being I was a sprinter/running back, dancer and have way too much soul for a white guy. If I died and could come back as anything I wanted, yep...black. So as usual you are wrong.

When it comes to speed we are suppose to ignore real life, why? Who is that great white NFL running back playing today? You wanna see the list of the fastest 40's ever, not a white guy in sight.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/wp-content/themes/Polished/images/content-top.gif Fastest 40 Yard Dash Times in NFL History

Share This http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/facebook.gif (http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?s=facebook&source=tbxnj-1.0&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d) http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/twitter.gif (http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?s=twitter&source=tbxnj-1.0&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d) http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/more.gif (http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d)
http://www.statisticbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/uspw_6036646-185x185.jpg

Statistic Verification

Source: NFL

Research Date: 2.26.2013

The 40 yard dash has long been a way of evaluating the speed of football players by scouts for the NFL Draft. The origin comes from the average distance of a punt being 40 yards. Since 2000 players runners have been clocked using a laser. Prior to 2000 a human operated stop watch was used and thus times have been scrutinized.

The following list is for the fastest times since the implementation of electronic timing in 2000

Player

Year

Position

Time

Chris Johnson

RB

Marquise Goodwin

WR

Jerome Mathis

WR

Jacoby Ford

WR

DeMarcus Van Dyke

CB

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

CB

Stanford Routt

CB

Trindon Holliday

WR

Fabian Washington

CB

Darrius Heyward-Bey

WR

Yamon Figurs

WR

Darrent Williams

CB

Tye Hill

CB

Tyvon Branch

CB

Justin King

CB

Jonathan Joseph

CB

Aaron Lockett

WR

Santana Moss

WR

The NFL is well aware of this, so what do you think they do, yep...look for black athletes.

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Why must you label them as black athletes. They are all just athletes. Your mind seems to be stuck in some weird twisted version of Glory of Road.

Didnt know Morris was black so you didnt list him? wow... just wow. Why? Because he doesnt run around like a chicken with his head cut off every time he drops back?

I would hope by this time people wouldnt worry so much about race.

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Why must you label them as black athletes. They are all just athletes. Your mind seems to be stuck in some weird twisted version of Glory of Road.

Didnt know Morris was black so you didnt list him? wow... just wow. Why? Because he doesnt run around like a chicken with his head cut off every time he drops back?

I would hope by this time people wouldnt worry so much about race.

Tell that to...

Grambling
Jackson State
Hampton
Morgan State
South Carolina State
Alcorn
Tuskegge Institute
Southern U
Maryland Eastern Shore
Texas Southern
Prairie View
Alabama A&M
Tennessee State
North Carolina Central
Norfolk State
St Augustine
Howard
Mississippi Valley State

Which gave the NFL...

Doug Williams
Steve Mcnair

Hall of Famers

Walter Payton
Jerry Rice
Deacon Jones
Willie Brown
Charlie Joiner
Buck Buchanon
Leroy Kelly
Shannon Sharpe

What is Doug Williams known for, yep...only black QB to win a Superbowl...right, so why do we need to know that? Why do we need to be told that Christophe LeMaitre is the onlt white sprinter to ever run a sub10.00 (France). Why are we told George "Little Chocolate" Dixon was the first black to hold a boxing world record? Why do we hear about Obama being the first black president?

Ever heard of EBONY magazine, how about the BET network? You have heard of Motown, right? How about SOUL TRAIN?

What planet do you live on?

GaryJohnston
Who cares what color a QB or any player is, as long as he can play and be productive. None of those guys listed in the OM are elite (yet), and most of them will not end up starting throughout their career or be franchise type HOF players. Just like most of the current white QBs in the league.

This is a passing league now and will always be one. A guy who can pass for around 4500yds and 30+ TDs, 90.0 or so QB rtg, on the reg, and play big time will always be more highly valued. That is the wow factor. Now if a guy can do that AND can run like RG3, Vick, Kap, or Cam, then more power to him, and watch out NFL. You can't just be a QB who relies on his feet and escapability. You'll get killed. You have to be able to pick apart a defense.

Big freaking deal if there are more White QBs than Black ones, just like big freaking deal there are more (way more) Black RBs than White RBs. It is what it is.

Blake
My best friend and best man at my wedding is black. I should have been black, being I was a sprinter/running back, dancer and have way too much soul for a white guy. If I died and could come back as anything I wanted, yep...black. So as usual you are wrong.

When it comes to speed we are suppose to ignore real life, why? Who is that great white NFL running back playing today? You wanna see the list of the fastest 40's ever, not a white guy in sight.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/wp-content/themes/Polished/images/content-top.gif Fastest 40 Yard Dash Times in NFL History

Share This http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/facebook.gif (http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?s=facebook&source=tbxnj-1.0&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d) http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/twitter.gif (http://addthis.com/bookmark.php?s=twitter&source=tbxnj-1.0&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d) http://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v1/thumbs/more.gif (http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=300&pubid=xa-50ac645152188b1d)
http://www.statisticbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/uspw_6036646-185x185.jpg

Statistic Verification

Source: NFL

Research Date: 2.26.2013

The 40 yard dash has long been a way of evaluating the speed of football players by scouts for the NFL Draft. The origin comes from the average distance of a punt being 40 yards. Since 2000 players runners have been clocked using a laser. Prior to 2000 a human operated stop watch was used and thus times have been scrutinized.

The following list is for the fastest times since the implementation of electronic timing in 2000

Player

Year

Position

Time

Chris Johnson

RB

Marquise Goodwin

WR

Jerome Mathis

WR

Jacoby Ford

WR

DeMarcus Van Dyke

CB

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

CB

Stanford Routt

CB

Trindon Holliday

WR

Fabian Washington

CB

Darrius Heyward-Bey

WR

Yamon Figurs

WR

Darrent Williams

CB

Tye Hill

CB

Tyvon Branch

CB

Justin King

CB

Jonathan Joseph

CB

Aaron Lockett

WR

Santana Moss

WR

The NFL is well aware of this, so what do you think they do, yep...look for black athletes.

Reverse racist is still racist

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Who cares what color a QB or any player is, as long as he can play and be productive. None of those guys listed in the OM are elite (yet), and most of them will not end up starting throughout their career or be franchise type HOF players. Just like most of the current white QBs in the league.

This is a passing league now and will always be one. A guy who can pass for around 4500yds and 30+ TDs, 90.0 or so QB rtg, on the reg, and play big time will always be more highly valued. That is the wow factor. Now if a guy can do that AND can run like RG3, Vick, Kap, or Cam, then more power to him, and watch out NFL. You can't just be a QB who relies on his feet and escapability. You'll get killed. You have to be able to pick apart a defense.

Big freaking deal if there are more White QBs than Black ones, just like big freaking deal there are more (way more) Black RBs than White RBs. It is what it is.

Tell that to recruiters at all levels of football.

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Reverse racist is still racist

So we pretend we are the same, right?

Watch the NBA finals and tell me what do we see?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-09-2013, 12:14 PM

What recruiters do u talk to?

I want names.

Blake
06-09-2013, 12:19 PM
So we pretend we are the same, right?

Watch the NBA finals and tell me what do we see?

I'm not pretending anything. You just need to embrace the fact that you're a racist.

I admit I am to the point where I fall for some stereotypes like Blacks are better dancers and athletes on the whole.

Your level of racism is off the charts though. If Hitler were black, there's no doubt in my mind you'd be a goose stepper (fried chicken stepper for the racists)

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:32 PM
What recruiters do u talk to?

I want names.

http://sbpdl.net/2012/02/02/darwins-athletes-why-college-football-recruiting-is-an-hbd-event/

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm not pretending anything. You just need to embrace the fact that you're a racist.

I admit I am to the point where I fall for some stereotypes like Blacks are better dancers and athletes on the whole.

Your level of racism is off the charts though. If Hitler were black, there's no doubt in my mind you'd be a goose stepper (fried chicken stepper for the racists)

I grew up running track and playing football, what do you think I figured out at an early age? Come on man cool the bullshit. You know as well as anyone who isn't blind what's really going on, to act retarded over this, why?

Give me the names of that white speed receiver in NFL history, that speed white running back, that speed cornerback, put up or shut up. Now you will come back with some more crap totally ignoring that question.

Us white folks simply don't have that other gear that elusiveness. We all know it so why play pretend?

How about opening your eyes and looking at the real world we live in, ok?

By1JQFxfLMM

BLktwP0BP_E

Now add..Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, Eric Dickerson, Adrian Peterson, Tony Dorsett, Bo Jackson and on and on and on and on and on.........

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 12:58 PM
I feel like in some twisted way Avante really just feels like they are better only because they are Black. Avante is the kind of person that keeps racial stereotypes alive for no reason.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:06 PM
I feel like in some twisted way Avante really just feels like they are better only because they are Black. Avante is the kind of person that keeps racial stereotypes alive for no reason.

Well then explain to me why no Asian has ever ran a sub10.00 while tons and tons of blacl sprinters have? Why only one white sprinter has ever turned the trick? How come we never see a great white running back with some speed and agility. Go ahead explain that to me.

Nigeria is totally fucked up, their track programs totally suck yet that poor nation has had a dozen or so sub10.00 sprinters. How many Chinese do we have, why no sub10.00 sprinters ever. Go ahead explain that to me.

You do know science has proven there is a difference in the physiques, right? Want me to link you to that study?

Samuel Eto'o
06-09-2013, 01:08 PM

He is a former athlete who can't deal with the fact that he failed because he just wasn't good enough. So now he validates it to himself with "If I was black, I would have been a star".

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Well then explain to me why no Asian has everr ran a sub10.00 while tons and tons of blacl sprinters have? Why only one white sprinter has ever turned the trick? How come we never see a gret white running back with some speed and agility. Go ahead explain that to me.

Nigeria is totally fucked up, their track programs totally suck yet that poor nation has had a dozen or so sub10.00 sprinters. How many Chinese do we have, why no sub10.00 sprinters ever. Go ahead explain that to me.

I never said that most of the greatest runners were not black. I just dont get your need to assert them as black athletes instead of just athletes. In a way it sounds like you are trying to diminish their accomplishments.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
He is a former athlete who can't deal with the fact that he failed because he just wasn't good enough. So now he validates it to himself with "If I was black, I would have been a star".

Then there's reality.

I grew up in California, we gave the speed world these Olympic sprinters, all winning medals.

Tommie Smith Lemoore
The Harrison's Salinas
Jimmy Hines Oakland
Maxie Parks Fresno
Lee Evans Madera
Lemon King Delano

Where are the white sprinters?

No white guys were beating those greats.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:18 PM
I never said that most of the greatest runners were not black. I just dont get your need to assert them as black athletes instead of just athletes. In a way it sounds like you are trying to diminish their accomplishments.

I'm not the only here who does that in case you haven't noticed. Tons of talk about why black QB's can't do this or that, you really haven't noticed that? Monkeyball?

I simply deal in reality, yep if we are talking about great running backs...black, great cornerbacks..black, for every great white receiver I can bame 10 great black ones, if we are takling world class sprinting...black. I dig facts~~~~~~~

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Okay... so you are just extremely racist

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Okay... so you are just extremely racist

I don't have a racist bone in my body, none. What I am is a long time track/football fan who has two good eyes. I do believe what they tell me. You might have some need to play pretend, I don't, I tell it like it really is and I'm not the only one.

http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p1.php

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm not the only here who does that in case you haven't noticed. Tons of talk about why black QB's can't do this or that, you really haven't noticed that? Monkeyball?

I simply deal in reality, yep if we are talking about great running backs...black, great cornerbacks..black, for every great white receiver I can bame 10 great black ones, if we are takling world class sprinting...black. I dig facts~~~~~~~

When im talking great players I dont talk race I talk names. Race has no place in it.

When I think greatest sprinter I think Usain Bolt. When I think greatest running backs I think Jim Brown, Emmit Smith, Barry Sanders, etc. When I think greatest receivers I think Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, etc.

For some reason you think about race because you like to classify people by race like a typical racist.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2013, 01:30 PM
When im talking great players I dont talk race I talk names. Race has no place in it.

When I think greatest sprinter I think Usain Bolt. When I think greatest running backs I think Jim Brown, Emmit Smith, Barry Sanders, etc. When I think greatest receivers I think Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, etc.

For some reason you think about race because you like to classify people by race like a typical racist.

bruh...this is spurstalk. you might wanna go back and read a few threads on the majority opinion of black qb's here. avante, creepn and myself were the only posters in the nfl forum who saw the talent and potential of the black qb and it came into fruition last year.

J.T.
06-09-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm a little late to this party but I don't think Avante is racist as much as he's devoted his life to black athlete trivia due to White Guilt.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:33 PM
I don't have a racist bone in my body, none. What I am is a long time track/football fan who has two good eyes. I do believe what they tell me. You might have some need to play pretend, I don't, I tell it like it really is and I'm not the only one.

http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p1.php

Nothing racist about telling it like it is. If you have some problem with that that is your problem get over it.

When the Frenchmen Lemitre did run the first sub10.00 ever by a non black sprinter Track & Field News (the Bible of the sport) mentioned that fact, nobody had any problems with it, it's simply a fact.

Right now there are a couple Asian sprinters flirting with that sub10.00 barries, if one of them does run that sub10.00 trust me we will read.....first Asian to.....why?

You need to realize the realities of life, honest.

FlaSpursFan
06-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Nothing racist about telling it like it is. If you have some problem with that that is your problem get over it.

When the Frenchmen Lemitre did run the first sub10.00 ever by a non black sprinter Track & Field News (the Bible of the sport) mentioned that fact, nobody had any problems with it, it's simply a fact.

Right now there are a couple Asian sprinters flirting with that sub10.00 barries, if one of them does run that sub10.00 trust me we will read.....first Asian to.....why?

You need to realize the realities of life, honest.
You are obsessed with classifying others by race. Get over it.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm a little late to this party but I don't think Avante is racist as much as he's devoted his life to black athlete trivia due to White Guilt.

Do I really have to rattle off all those great white sprinters like Lon Myers who held the American record in the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 and the mile? How about all those great white Olympic sprinters...

Harold Abrahams
Charles Paddock
Percy Williams
Lindy Remigino
Frank Wykoff
Bobby Morrow
Armin Hary
Valery Borzov
Pietro Mennea
Allan Wells

...all medalists.

Wanna talk great white NFL running backs?

Red Grange
Steve Van Buren
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
Jim Taylor
Paul Hornung
Frank Gifford
Larry Czonka
John Riggins

All in the Hall of Fame

How about those great white wide receivers...

Don Hutson
Sonny Randle
Tommy McDonald
Bobby Joe Conrad
Ray Berry
Fred Biletnikoff
Steve Largent
Wes Welker
Lance Alworth
Charley Hennigan
Don Mynard
Dwight Clark
Dave Parks
Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsh

Try just a big time track/football freak who knows what he's seeing, ok?

How about these great white 110hurdlers in the NFL...Jerry Tarr and Richmond Flowers.

Avante
06-09-2013, 01:50 PM
You are obsessed with classifying others by race. Get over it.

Why do you totally ignore what I'm saying? Why do we have black schools, black magazines, black TV networks, wanna talk about those old..."race records"...? How about the old negro leagues in both baseball and basketball? Why did we have the movie about Ernie Davis? Why the recent movie about Jackie Robinson? How many times has the Jesse Owens vs Hitler story been told?

I guarante..GUARANTEE!!!!!!!!...if RGIII/Russell Wilson/Kap were to win the Superbowl we will hear....only the second black QB to......you disagree?

Pull your head out of your ass slick, ok?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Thrower

J.T.
06-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm just messing with you, Avante. Everyone knows you're an equal opportunity trivia geek.

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:00 PM
I'm just messing with you, Avante. Everyone knows you're an equal opportunity trivia geek.

It's all about knowing the sports you're into, I don't try to find trivia questions. It's more about knowing the history of things and with that knowledge you have the ability to play trivia.

Right now there is 27 foot long jumper or an NFL roster who would that be?

J.T.
06-09-2013, 02:02 PM
It's all about knowing the sports you're into, I don't try to find trivia questions. It's more about knowing the history of things and with that knowledge you have the ability to play trivia.

Right now there is 27 foot long jumper or an NFL roster who would that be?

Beats me, man. You know I don't have any interest in that shit. Who is it?

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Beats me, man. You know I don't have any interest in that shit. Who is it?

Well if you see it as just shit, forget about it.

J.T.
06-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Well if you see it as just shit, forget about it.

Hey, I tried to not be a dick about it for once. I'ma try to not bust your balls unless I have a direct interest in the thread from now on. But yeah I don't have any interest, so don't feel the need to waste any time trying to coach me up. But tell me this... Indy is looking at signing Ahmad Bradshaw... good move? Obviously their run game has been suspect for a while but at the very least I think them targeting a veteran FA should serve to light a fire under the asses of the guys they already have. If they get Bradshaw, I'd bet money on Donald Brown as a training camp roster casualty for sure.

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey, I tried to not be a dick about it for once. I'ma try to not bust your balls unless I have a direct interest in the thread from now on. But yeah I don't have any interest, so don't feel the need to waste any time trying to coach me up. But tell me this... Indy is looking at signing Ahmad Bradshaw... good move? Obviously their run game has been suspect for a while but at the very least I think them targeting a veteran FA should serve to light a fire under the asses of the guys they already have. If they get Bradshaw, I'd bet money on Donald Brown as a training camp roster casualty for sure.

Just last season AB gained over a 1000 yards but the most important thing with any RB is that average per rush, there he had a gaudy..4.6..which is also his career average. And he's only 27, so he has some thread left on those tires, great move if the Colts land him, huge step up in class at that RB position. There was no Colt back who averaged even 4.0 yrds a carry last season, that is terrible, the league average is ..4.0.

Why dump Brown, he is the most experienced back on the roster unless $$$$$ is a factor? I'd keep Brown and Ballard, dump Williams and Carter. I'd love to have AB on our roster.

johnsmith
06-09-2013, 02:25 PM
All this and Tom Brady and Drew Brees will put up the best numbers and Payton Manning will win the Super Bowl.

J.T.
06-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Just last season AB gained over a 1000 yards but the most important thing with any RB is that average per rush, there he had a gaudy..4.6..which is also his career average. And he's only 27, so he has some thread left on those tires, great move if the Colts land him, huge step up in class at that RB position. There was no Colt back who averaged even 4.0 yrds a carry last season, that is terrible, the league average is ..4.0.

Why dump Brown, he is the most experienced back on the roster unless $$$$$ is a factor? I'd keep Brown and Ballard, dump Williams and Carter. I'd love to have AB on our roster.

Good take. I know Bradshaw's reputation from his Giants days is pretty good, and with the Colts improving their offensive line I think he would fit in with the team pretty well. He visited the team a few days ago, but word on the street is he's still in Indianapolis right now. Probably a good sign, might just be working out the terms of a deal. And he's no Hall of Famer or anything but seems like a good guy to have around to mentor Ballard.

I know Donald Brown has the most experience on the Colts, but he hasn't completed a season without getting injured yet and I believe this is the last year of his rookie deal. He has not lived up to his first round selection at all IMO... he may indeed remain on the team but I don't see him getting resigned after this season. Also I really love that Ryan Grigson (Colts GM) is always constantly evaluating the team's needs and current state of the roster. Obviously after the draft and free agency they improved lots of other positions, and after all of that RB was looking pretty week. Hope we hang onto this guy for a while, love what he's doing so far compared to Bill & Chris Polian...who kind of mailed it in after winning that Super Bowl against the Bears.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I will definitely soften my stance on the black QB if Manuel can lead the Bills to the playoffs. I'm that starved for Bills success.

J.T.
06-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Also if the Colts get Bradshaw, provided they don't have a huge run of injuries this season and their transition to the West Coast Offense goes off without a hitch (it should, Luck was a man among boys at Stanford)... I think they're in serious contention for the division crown.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Bradshaw's in his 20's so he still has some left in the tank. Where he'll help the Colts the most is in blitz pick-up. Dude fumbles at the most inopportune times, though.

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:44 PM
All this and Tom Brady and Drew Brees will put up the best numbers and Payton Manning will win the Super Bowl.

People always talk....."it's a passing league"...but things are so much easier when you have that running game. Without it it's third and long and here comes that pass rush. There's also wearing down a D and protecting a lead, that's where a solid running game comes into play.

Put Luck in a balanced offense where he doesn't have to be Superman and good things are coming the Colts way, big step in that direction would be signing that quality back like AB.

I like Brown he has some zip, he's just not a featured back type. No biggie.

Obviously the Colts are doing what it takes to field a division title contending team, and it does start with that offensive line, a running game to keep defenses off Luck.

Was replying to J.T. ....????

GaryJohnston
06-09-2013, 02:48 PM

What do you mean? Do you mean to say recruiters qualify a player's value based on the color of their skin? I don't think so. I think a recruiter is looking for the best talent possible regardless of skin color because that = job security and promotion potential.

I get it, apparently you like to see things in black and white. While a great deal of society has moved beyond that.

GaryJohnston
06-09-2013, 02:53 PM

Well at least Bradshaw is Black...so you know that's a plus according to some folks.

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:56 PM
What do you mean? Do you mean to say recruiters qualify a player's value based on the color of their skin? I don't think so. I think a recruiter is looking for the best talent possible regardless of skin color because that = job security and promotion potential.

I get it, apparently you like to see things in black and white. While a great deal of society has moved beyond that.

Here in central California is Fresno. One of the high schools there is Edison, it's located in west Fresno, yep, the black part of town. Edison is and has always been the speed school around here, they prove that every year with this one being no different, their 4x1 team took 5th at the state meet, their sprinters are always the best in the valley as group.

Now lets go to Southern Calfornia and Muir and Long Beach Poly, yep on the black side of town so what do we see, that's right great sprinters like Bryshon Nellums who just won the NCAA 400m, would you believe no HS in American has had more players in the NFL than LBPoly.

Then there's Texas and Florida, a hot bed for speedy black athletes, college coachs are falling all over themselves trying to get to those speedy black athletes.

Whats very apparent is unlike you I know what I'm talking about.

Avante
06-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Well at least Bradshaw is Black...so you know that's a plus according to some folks.

Ok then give me the name of the last white running back to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season.

Raven
06-09-2013, 02:59 PM
All black qbs will have a bad year and emanuel will suck even more.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Ok then give me the name of the last white running back to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season.
Riggo?

Avante
06-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Let me set this up, our high school record is a 10.01 held by NFLer Jeff Demps, he broke the 10.08 record held by fellow black sprinter J-Mee Samuels who had broken the 10.13 record held by another black sprinter Derrick Florence. Right now we have three high schoolers at sub 10.30.

These are not high schoolers, they are that nations best.

adiqoxAeIIk

Some years ago a Nigerian sprinter Francis Obikwelu moved to Portugal and became a citizen, he could still represent that country in the sprints and he's old.

We have black college guys running sub 10.10, some at sub 10.00.

Avante
06-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Riggo?

No but see how far you went back?

Since the 60's there has only been a feeble...5...white running backs who have had 1000 yard seasons in the NFL.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Yeah, whites make shitty RB's. I know Woodcuck never reached the mark and I'm pretty sure Alstott didn't either. Drawing a blank

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 03:21 PM
btw, John Riggins is a cool dude in real life:tu

Avante
06-09-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah, whites make shitty RB's. I know Woodcuck never reached the mark and I'm pretty sure Alstott didn't either. Drawing a blank

Most the time they are bangers like Alstott, power back types. Woodhead has some quicks but lacks elusiveness and power with long range speed. a classic...scat back.

The best white running back to ever play the game played long ago...Hugh "The King" McElhenny a Niner. He was that "one" guy who did have all the moves, that elusiveness and speed. He was as hard to catch as any back with the exception of Sanders and Sayers. And he never had a 1000 yard season.

Then there was "The Jaguar"

8P0Vo-MQJXw

The great Sam McGuffie

x4IJ17ODo_s

GaryJohnston
06-09-2013, 06:04 PM

You miss the point and the lesson entirely. No one is oblivious that the Black athletes as a whole are a faster and more athletic athletes. That is fact. Are Black areas hotbeds for recruiting? Of course they are, especially if the athlete is a stud. So why wouldn't a recruiter try and sign them.

The point is who cares about their skin color. Why does it matter to you? Why are you trying to qualify grown men by color in this day and age? Whats the answer, Peyton Hillis a couple of years ago with the Browns? Idk. But again, who cares if the dude what White or Black. Who cares if a QB is White or Black.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 06:07 PM
oh yeahhhhhhhh, Peyton Hillis

Blake
06-09-2013, 06:14 PM
oh yeahhhhhhhh, Peyton Hillis

Beat me by a second.

My first thought was Merril Hoge, but wiki says Peyton was the first white guy since Craig Jamesbrownturdfaggit to hit 1000.

Avante
06-09-2013, 06:31 PM
You miss the point and the lesson entirely. No one is oblivious that the Black athletes as a whole are a faster and more athletic athletes. That is fact. Are Black areas hotbeds for recruiting? Of course they are, especially if the athlete is a stud. So why wouldn't a recruiter try and sign them.

The point is who cares about their skin color. Why does it matter to you? Why are you trying to qualify grown men by color in this day and age? Whats the answer, Peyton Hillis a couple of years ago with the Browns? Idk. But again, who cares if the dude what White or Black. Who cares if a QB is White or Black.

It's not about skin color at all, absolutely nothing to do with skin color....nothing.

It's about the physical attributes only found in those with roots back to western Africa. Not unlike the size of those from Samoa or the lack of size with those from the Phillipines. Those athletes with those western African roots have unique physical characteristics tailor made for running and jumping, yes tailor made for football. They have another gear, are more explosive to go with agility and elusiveness, to try and pretend that away will not work. To act like there aren't those "obvious" differences is ignorance.

College scouts aren't going to fly out to Wyoming to see some white running back in high school, they will make that journey if he's black, if you don't believe that you know nothing about the situation which I'm guessing you don't. You see the chances of a white back making some impact aren't good, obviously that can't be said about black backs.

So you've never noticed the obvious differences between a black QB and a white one? So we act like there aren't any?

We are talking sports here guy and yes in that world being black is totally different than being white as you will see tonight when the Heat meet the Spurs.

If you have some need to clump everyone together go for it, I 'm not that sensitive.

When you see me type...black...don't think skin color, think athletes from western Africa with unique physical characteristics tailor made for explosive athetic events....ok?

Blake
06-09-2013, 07:26 PM
It's not about skin color at all, absolutely nothing to do with skin color....nothing.

You were the one that made it all totally about skin color, princess.

you're a fucking racist idiot.

Avante
06-09-2013, 07:31 PM
You were the one that made it all totally about skin color, princess.

you're a fucking idiot.

A fucking idiot is the one who thinks the color of ones skin has anything at all to do with athletic ability. I do give you guys credit for having some common sense. You see ..black...you don't think skin color you think Afro Americans. If I thought I had to talk to you like some dumbass kid I would have said...Afro American QB's.

Dude, you try so hard and everytime you come off looking more stupid than the time before. You make it so obvious you don't know shit.

Look at yourself guy you can't do anything in this thread but act stupid the reason being you don't know anything. Why continue to make a fool of yourself?

Blake
06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
A fucking idiot is the one who thinks the color of ones skin has anything at all to do with athletic ability.

like you when you started this Black QB thread?

You're a huge fucking racist moron.

Avante
06-09-2013, 09:51 PM
like you when you started this Black QB thread?

You're a huge fucking racist moron.

Are you really as fucking mentally retarded as we see here? Look at you man, you can't even come up any valid opinions about anything, just that same old immature bullshit. Grow up Blake your junior high school behavior really has run it's course. You're now being laughed at guy by me and everyone else.

Grow up Blake, ok dude?

If knowing who the worlds greatest sprinters, running backs and defensive backs are make you a racist then that term needs to be changed to...realist.

Now don't come back with still more of your childish bullshit, bring some valid points or shut the fuck up.

Avante
06-09-2013, 11:56 PM
How about we drop all the silly shit here and get serious about some football, ok? All that immature bullshit is soooo worn out by now, ok? Talk football, ok?

Blake
06-10-2013, 08:19 AM
How about we drop all the silly shit here and get serious about some football, ok? All that immature bullshit is soooo worn out by now, ok? Talk football, ok?

You started a racist thread.

To avoid crying and whining that nobody is talking football in your thread, next time don't start a racist thread.

Avante
06-10-2013, 10:27 AM

This thread went exactly the way I wanted it to go, interesting opinions. Stimulating conversation, then you show up with that..DUH...not adding anything as usual. Dude, can you talk about anything, you strike me as being an idiot, I'm dead serious.

My comment about talking football was about cooling the personal bullshit and zero on the topic, something you can never do, all you do is bug people, go away Blake....ok? You never add to anything.

Blake
06-10-2013, 10:37 AM
What a princess.

Avante
06-10-2013, 10:52 AM
What a princess.

Come on man elevate your game, ok? The same old tired ass shit day in and day out, sheesh~~~~~

Blake
06-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Come on man elevate your game, ok? The same old tired ass shit day in and day out, sheesh~~~~~

How many times have you posted an old, tired, shitty post just like this?

More than I care to count.

MeloHype
06-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Shit thread tbh

Avante
06-10-2013, 02:50 PM
How many times have you posted an old, tired, shitty post just like this?

More than I care to count.

That coming from a guy who does nothing but follow others around crying?

Avante
06-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Shit thread tbh

This is a shit thread

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=25332

...0...replies.

Blake
06-10-2013, 03:30 PM
That coming from a guy who does nothing but follow others around crying?

I'm not crying. You're crying.

Avante
06-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm not crying. You're crying.

Sure you are, that's all you ever do. Ever try talking about the actual topic?

Blake
06-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Sure you are, that's all you ever do. Ever try talking about the actual topic?

you're crying about me right now. Again. As usual.

And you'll cry about me some more in a future thread.

Tings we know.

Avante
06-10-2013, 04:17 PM
you're crying about me right now. Again. As usual.

And you'll cry about me some more in a future thread.

Tings we know.

Tings we know is that you don't know shit about football and I piss you off because I do so what do you do, pester.

Blake
06-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Tings we know is that you don't know shit about football and I piss you off because I do so what do you do, pester.

I piss you off because you're a sensitive pussy.

Avante
06-11-2013, 09:04 AM
I piss you off because you're a sensitive pussy.

You piss everyone off faggot and it's not because anyone is sensitive it's because you are a prick and a pest. Go away Blake you suck at this. You get in everyones way, slow the flow.

Blake

Look man it was fun at first ok, we all get a kick out of this bullshit but damn guy that's all you ever do. How about dropping that silly shit, sure The Club is there for that purpose, this forum is about football, how about talking football, or leave me alone you're a speedbump.

Blake
06-11-2013, 09:37 AM
You piss everyone off faggot and it's not because anyone is sensitive it's because you are a prick and a pest. Go away Blake you suck at this. You get in everyones way, slow the flow.

Blake

Look man it was fun at first ok, we all get a kick out of this bullshit but damn guy that's all you ever do. How about dropping that silly shit, sure The Club is there for that purpose, this forum is about football, how about talking football, ok?

yeah, you're clearly not sensitive.

Avante
06-11-2013, 09:41 AM
yeah, you're clearly not sensitive.

Dude, do you have any class at all? It doesn't bother you knowing you are fucking things up here? We are trying to talk football and look at you, come on Blake cool the little kid crap, ok? Don't make me pity you, ok?

J.T.
06-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Dude, do you have any class at all? It doesn't bother you knowing you are fucking things up here? We are trying to talk football and look at you, come on Blake cool the little kid crap, ok? Don't make me pity you, ok?

Nobody cares if you pity them or know more about their favorite team...concepts you fail to grasp to this very day.

Go ahead man, list off everything you know about the Colts and watch me not be insulted one bit.

Blake
06-11-2013, 10:08 AM

You're not talking about football in this thread. You're talking skin color. You're a hardcore racist.

You also suck at talking football, so there's really nothing I want to discuss with you.

I'm simply here pointing out the truth to you in order to watch you blow up the way you usually do.

Cheap entertainment.

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Nobody cares if you pity them or know more about their favorite team...concepts you fail to grasp to this very day.

Go ahead man, list off everything you know about the Colts and watch me not be insulted one bit.

The bottom line is if you notice I'm here to talk football (this isn't The Club) not get off into posters. I don't care about other posters I care about the game. Let's talk footbal not....are you sensitive...you don't....you did....what's with all that silly ass bullshit? Lets talk fucking football not your personal problems, ok?

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:21 AM
You're not talking about football in this thread. You're talking skin color. You're a hardcore racist.

You also suck at talking football, so there's really nothing I want to discuss with you.

I'm simply here pointing out the truth to you in order to watch you blow up the way you usually do.

Cheap entertainment.

Who here has said anything about skin color? Skin color??????????????? Skin color??????????????????? What does the color of ones skin have to do with anything? Are you totally brain dead?

Black......is just the quick way to say Afro Americans, that wasn't obvious? And then where did anyone mention skin color.

Blake, dude, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J.T.
06-11-2013, 10:25 AM
The bottom line is if you notice I'm here to talk football (this isn't The Club) not get off into posters. I don't care about other posters I care about the game. Let's talk footbal not....are you sensitive...you don't....you did....what's with all that silly ass bullshit? Lets talk fucking football not your personal problems, ok?

You're the one who brought up how you pity others, and you're also the one who always tries to one-up the other poster by bragging about how you can write a book on their favorite topics. If you really wanted to talk football, you wouldn't try to turn things into a dick measuring contest and then say "but I wasn't trying to start a dick measuring contest!" and then after a few more posts of people calling it like it is, you'll say something like "Gross, all this talk about dicks. For some reason despite the fact that everyone here calls each other faggot and talks about dicks all the time, I sure to take them at their word and think they mean it!"

Just saying braj. You're as much at fault as the next guy. Like I've been saying though if you dropped that whole "Well I know more about your favorite stuff than you" shtick, people would back off a little. No one cares that you know a lot of trivia stuff. It's not real knowledge. It's just you obsessed with a hobby and committing that stuff to memory.

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:51 AM
You're the one who brought up how you pity others, and you're also the one who always tries to one-up the other poster by bragging about how you can write a book on their favorite topics. If you really wanted to talk football, you wouldn't try to turn things into a dick measuring contest and then say "but I wasn't trying to start a dick measuring contest!" and then after a few more posts of people calling it like it is, you'll say something like "Gross, all this talk about dicks. For some reason despite the fact that everyone here calls each other faggot and talks about dicks all the time, I sure to take them at their word and think they mean it!"

Just saying braj. You're as much at fault as the next guy. Like I've been saying though if you dropped that whole "Well I know more about your favorite stuff than you" shtick, people would back off a little. No one cares that you know a lot of trivia stuff. It's not real knowledge. It's just you obsessed with a hobby and committing that stuff to memory.

Stop with ..you know trivia..ok? I'm just as in tune with the right now as anyone. Right here in my hands..PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW 2013...what do you want to know? When you've been into the game since the early 60's, you'll be able to play trivia. Right now I have a trivia contest going on another board, totally different response than we see here.

Ok man I'll do what I can to make this a great season, see how it goes.

Blake
06-11-2013, 10:58 AM
Who here has said anything about skin color? Skin color??????????????? Skin color??????????????????? What does the color of ones skin have to do with anything? Are you totally brain dead?

The title of your thread is "the Black QB". If you aren't referring to skin color, then what do you mean by "black"?

I'm not sure you can get dumber than this, but I am sure you'll give it a try.

J.T.
06-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Stop with ..you know trivia..ok? I'm just as in tune with the right now as anyone. Right here in my hands..PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW 2013...what do you want to know? When you've been into the game since the early 60's, you'll be able to play trivia. Right now I have a trivia contest going on another board, totally different response than we see here.

Ok man I'll do what I can to make this a great season, see how it goes.

You could start making this season better right now by declaring that from this moment on when someone pisses you off, your go to Darwin style defense mechanism won't be saying shit like "Hey look at this list of stuff I know about your favorite team, please pat me on the back and tell me I'm special, my daddy never did". :tu

I know asking you for the extra effort is tough but you can do it.

Avante
06-11-2013, 11:24 AM
The title of your thread is "the Black QB". If you aren't referring to skin color, then what do you mean by "black"?

I'm not sure you can get dumber than this, but I am sure you'll give it a try.

Come on man nobody talks skin color. Skin color is a total non factor. Black = Afro Americans and we all know this.

Avante
06-11-2013, 11:28 AM
You could start making this season better right now by declaring that from this moment on when someone pisses you off, your go to Darwin style defense mechanism won't be saying shit like "Hey look at this list of stuff I know about your favorite team, please pat me on the back and tell me I'm special, my daddy never did". :tu

I know asking you for the extra effort is tough but you can do it.

I'm not here to please you guy, ok? I'll do the best I can but not going to be some punching bag, ok? It would help if you stopped thinking I'm real concerned over what you think, ok? Let's just talk football and things will be cool.

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm real concerned over what you think

Seems obvious.

J.T.
06-11-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm not here to please you guy, ok? I'll do the best I can but not going to be some punching bag, ok? It would help if you stopped thinking I'm real concerned over what you think, ok? Let's just talk football and things will be cool.

I'm not asking you to please me, but you would think that you gay ass faggot. Gross.

I would hope you're not concerned about me. I'm just a guy on the internet who could whoop your ass with a blindfold on. What do you have to be concerned about?

I'm asking you to stop being a dipshit and acting like a fucking child. "Look how much bigger my obsession about football is than yours!" That's how everyone sees you. It's childish. It's dumb. And you're at least double the age of everyone here. Grow the fuck up.

Avante
06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm not asking you to please me, but you would think that you gay ass faggot. Gross.

I would hope you're not concerned about me. I'm just a guy on the internet who could whoop your ass with a blindfold on. What do you have to be concerned about?

I'm asking you to stop being a dipshit and acting like a fucking child. "Look how much bigger my obsession about football is than yours!" That's how everyone sees you. It's childish. It's dumb. And you're at least double the age of everyone here. Grow the fuck up.

Look at you man and you are telling me...just ignore it you can do it.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

J.T.
06-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Look at you man and you are telling me...just ignore it you can do it.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Still waiting on that list tbh

Blake
06-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Come on man nobody talks skin color. Skin color is a total non factor. Black = Afro Americans and we all know this.

Afro American is a race. You're a racist.

Could you be any more ignorant here?

Avante
06-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Afro American is a race. You're a racist.

Could you be any more ignorant here?

Afro American is not a race ya dumb fuck.

Blake
06-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Afro American is not a race ya dumb fuck.

What is Race?

The data on race were derived from answers to the question on race that was asked of individuals in the United States. The Census Bureau collects racial data in accordance with guidelines provided by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and these data are based on self-identification.The racial categories included in the census questionnaire generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country and not an attempt to define race biologically, anthropologically, or genetically. In addition, it is recognized that the categories of the race item include racial and national origin or sociocultural groups. People may choose to report more than one race to indicate their racial mixture, such as “American Indian” and “White.” People who identify their origin as Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish may be of any race.

OMB requires five minimum categories: White, Black or African American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, and Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.For the OMB definitions of these categories, please click on the “About Race” tab above.

http://www.census.gov/population/race/

I actually don't even feel like mocking you any more today. Strange, because my mocking tank is usually full of gas.

Avante
06-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I actually don't even feel like mocking you any more today. Strange, because my mocking tank is usually full of gas.

That was too easy.

Black is just like "Afro" American, as you just saw. "Afro" American is not a race, African American is. I know I know you don't get it.

When people say black they mean African American just like saying Afro..that also means African American.

Ain't got shit to do with actual skin color. As even you know very very few blacks are actually black.

Hook line and....sinker.

Blake
06-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Yah didn't read past the word "easy".

You're stupid. Nothing left to say.

Avante
06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Yah didn't read past the word "easy".

You're stupid. Nothing left to say.

Sure ya did little fella and once you saw just how stupid you were.

Black and Afro both mean African American as you just proved. Nothing to do with skin color.

http://www.wisegeek.org/should-i-say-black-or-african-american.htm

Blake
06-12-2013, 12:52 AM
You're a sensitive racist, little princess.

and your link was just as worthless as your football knowledge.

Avante
06-12-2013, 01:59 AM
You're a sensitive racist, little princess.

and your link was just as worthless as your football knowledge.

Too stupid to even understand how you slit your own throat, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
06-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Too stupid to even understand how you slit your own throat, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just plain uneducated.

Avante
06-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Just plain uneducated.

I realize that but it's not too late for ya, I can help with the football.

Blake
06-12-2013, 10:41 AM
I realize that but it's not too late for ya, I can help with the football.

Your football takes and predictions are consistently terrible, princess bigot.

Avante
06-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Your football takes and predictions are consistently terrible, princess bigot.

That coming from a guy who knows 0 about football and does nothing but hump legs all day, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Blake
06-12-2013, 11:15 AM
This coming from an unintelligent racist thin skinned bigot

Avante
06-12-2013, 11:30 AM
This coming from an unintelligent racist thin skinned bigot

That coming from a leg humping moronic leech who thinks knowing the difference between black and white is anything other than having two good eyes.

Ok man starting right now, unless you are talking football (not that you can) I'm done with you here. You got problems guy.

Blake
06-12-2013, 12:41 PM
That coming from a leg humping moronic leech who thinks knowing the difference between black and white is anything other than having two good eyes.

Ok man starting right now, unless you are talking football (not that you can) I'm done with you here. You got problems guy.

You started this racist Black QB thread, idiot

Blake
06-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Okay Avante, call it realist or whatever the fuck you want. But you APPEAR racist because you just can't let the topic go. YES THE RACES ARE DIFFERENT. We all know it, no one is denying it and no where in any of your stupid "Black musicians are this" or "Black athletes are that" "Black names are nifty" threads has anyone ever said that "all are equal" as you continuously accuse anyone of saying when they disagree with you. We get that you are obsessed with the abilities of the black race, that is cool for you. You just don't seem to get the message that after hundreds of threads you've started on the subject, that no one else here shares your obsession. Before you come back with the usual "should I post more penis or sex threads?"----no, we have no expectations of what you SHOULD do. It is just baffling that someone who claims to be so astute, wise and world knowledgeable could be so fucking dense that no matter how many times you get shit on, you don't get the message that no one cares what you think of race. It's not that anyone disagrees or thinks you are wrong----it's that NO ONE CARES! The people who continuously taunt you don't care either, but the fact that you can't see beyond your own nose is why they mess with you and making you look stupid is remarkably easy and comical. I know people have their own interests, that is cool. And discussing with people of similar interests is great fun----I know because I post on a classic film forum that is a blast and because I'm not so stupid as to shove my interest----that no one else gives a shit about---down the throats of ST. But in all this time how many of these fulfilling exchanges that you claim to long for on those topics have you actually had? How many times have you been told here point blank, that no one cares about your black, track, wrestling or fantasy scenario lists? But you still do it over and over; who is the DENSE one here??

Rofl getting shit on by Maalox

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Must be that time of the month.