PDA

View Full Version : Why does Pop always lie about Splitter?

therealtruth
06-09-2013, 02:02 AM
During an interviews some guy will ask Pop about Splitter. He will respond with some response about how Splitter has been injured so much in the past. Why doesn't he admit he wanted to play Bonner/Blair over Splitter in the past and that's why he didn't play sooner? Splitter's probably missed more games in his career due to DNP-CD's than injuries. I think the only reason Pop gets away with that is because most reporters haven't been following the Spurs and the ones that do are afraid to call Pop out.

Rapper
06-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Who cares? as long as we won

SA210
06-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Because he's a liar, and never wants to admit he was wrong for not starting him sooner.

siraulo23
06-09-2013, 02:16 AM
Because he's a liar, and never wants to admit he was wrong for not starting him sooner.

Spur|n|Austin
06-09-2013, 02:22 AM

I can understand the second part of your sentence, but a liar?

kaji157
06-09-2013, 02:30 AM
Because Pop is trying to keep splitters value as low as possible.

He has done this on multiple ocations.

Manu was Trukoglu´s replacement in his first contract year with the Spurs.

He benched Tony for Hill in 2010 playoffs. Tony´s contract year.

He is not only the coach of this team.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 07:47 AM

Been saying this for awhile.

Before any popsucker runs in here - let us just call it as it is;

Pop is doing a wonderful job this season - no doubt about it.

Pop did fuck up badly the last two seasons and is bold-faced lying about Splitter but no one calls him out about it.

Like someone just responded above- who cares- we are winning...blah-blah.

This is one reason why I didn't jump on the "let's hate on SJAX bandwagon"

Because, just maybe, Pop DID play mind games with SJAX. You could also say that Pop played mind games with Splitter too- but maybe Splitter handled it better than SJAX? I don't know.

Just speculation on my part tbh - but it is disturbing to see Pop continuing to say Splitter was always injured - when it is a bold-faced lie at best.

As great a coach as he is - he is human and has made a few really questionable decisions- and yes Pop did favor Bonner over Splitter until it became blatantly obvious that this was indeed a very bad decision.

No accident that the Spurs are in the finals now that Timmy has some NBA size playing next to him.

pgardn
06-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Pop hater stroking orgy begins now.

Like setting seed out for simpletons.

Start buggering each other now, just wash up after, for the sake of the Health Dept.

John B
06-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Four days break was too long?

ohmwrecker
06-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Redundant with some redundancy.

Obstructed_View
06-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Don't care. He's starting. Spurs need three more wins. Let's keep our eye on the ball here, folks.

SA210
06-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Been saying this for awhile.

Before any popsucker runs in here - let us just call it as it is;

Pop is doing a wonderful job this season - no doubt about it.

Pop did fuck up badly the last two seasons and is bold-faced lying about Splitter but no one calls him out about it.

Like someone just responded above- who cares- we are winning...blah-blah.

This is one reason why I didn't jump on the "let's hate on SJAX bandwagon"

Because, just maybe, Pop DID play mind games with SJAX. You could also say that Pop played mind games with Splitter too- but maybe Splitter handled it better than SJAX? I don't know.

Just speculation on my part tbh - but it is disturbing to see Pop continuing to say Splitter was always injured - when it is a bold-faced lie at best.

As great a coach as he is - he is human and has made a few really questionable decisions- and yes Pop did favor Bonner over Splitter until it became blatantly obvious that this was indeed a very bad decision.

No accident that the Spurs are in the finals now that Timmy has some NBA size playing next to him.

:tu Glad he's starting now, It was the right decision, and now we are in the NBA Finals. Oh, and same here with SJax

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Pop hater stroking orgy begins now.

Like setting seed out for simpletons.

Start buggering each other now, just wash up after, for the sake of the Health Dept.

Not hating on anyone- or Pop - just stating the OBVIOUS facts. Please remove your Popglasses.

Thanks!

Bartleby
06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
I don't know.

Just speculation on my part tbh

rr2418
06-09-2013, 10:51 AM
During an interviews some guy will ask Pop about Splitter. He will respond with some response about how Splitter has been injured so much in the past. Why doesn't he admit he wanted to play Bonner/Blair over Splitter in the past and that's why he didn't play sooner? Splitter's probably missed more games in his career due to DNP-CD's than injuries. I think the only reason Pop gets away with that is because most reporters haven't been following the Spurs and the ones that do are afraid to call Pop out.

Unless you're in the locker rooms, all the practices, and all the meetings, there is no way you or anyone else could know what goes on in Spursland. Just enjoy the games and root for the Spurs to win their 5th NBA trophy!

PÒÓCH
06-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Splitter is padawan, the master has a plan. Do not question the master's plan.

pgardn
06-09-2013, 11:00 AM
Not hating on anyone- or Pop - just stating the OBVIOUS facts. Please remove your Popglasses.

Thanks!

Yeah.

You know we would have been champions the last two years if we had just played Splitter.

This year has nothing to do with a Duncan resurgence, along with Danny Grreen and Leonard maturing.
You have already proved yourself to be a poor example for Miss Cleo.

IF, BUT
IF, BUT

yes nutt...

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:03 AM
lol speculation

lol not there

lol truth

lol liar

pgardn
06-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Unless you're in the locker rooms, all the practices, and all the meetings, there is no way you or anyone else could know what goes on in Spursland. Just enjoy the games and root for the Spurs to win their 5th NBA trophy!

Oh, no.

Its all quite obvious to these master soothsayers. Pop hates Tiago so he did not play him. Tiago has never been injured or missed any camp or practice. It's the mystical hidden agenda they have stumbled upon.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:13 AM
It's called confirmation bias. These guys have constructed an entire mythology to fit their rather narrow world views. They can't stand the rather substantial evidence to the contrary -- so much that they will say things like Splitter and Duncan are bald-faced liars because what they said didn't fit with the hater agenda.

And if you dare question their agenda, they will engage in a personal flame war with you, which is all they can do in the end since all they really have to argue the actual point are their little fantasy narratives.

Now that I have posted this, they will make it very personal for all of you. It's predictably fun after awhile.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 11:13 AM
lol speculation

lol not there

lol truth

lol liar

Why are you so unhappy with yourself?

Pathetic internet wanna-be bully...and a piss poor one at that.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:16 AM

Pathetic internet wanna-be bully...and a piss poor one at that.Just as I predicted.

As you are so quick to say, you weren't there so you can't say anything. It would be hypocritical for you to do so.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Just as I predicted.

As you are so quick to say, you weren't there so you can't say anything. It would be hypocritical for you to do so.

This is precisely why I stated that I was speculating.

Reading comprehension is not the wanna-be internet bully's forte....smh.

SA210
06-09-2013, 11:23 AM
lol 75,449

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:26 AM
This is precisely why I stated that I was speculating.

Reading comprehension is not the wanna-be internet bully's forte....smh.So you shouldn't be angry when you agree with me. Smack you head again.

lol 75,449You have never been able to make a valid argument. Now you're just an ad hominem bot.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 11:29 AM
So you shouldn't be angry when you agree with me. Smack you head again.

So, you finally agree that we were right all along. Hope you can live with your self. lol

You have never been able to make a valid argument. Now you're just an ad hominem bot.

SA210
lol Insecure troll

silverblk mystix
lol 75,449

and counting...

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks for proving me right so quickly guys. You saved me a couple of posts!

SA210
06-09-2013, 11:33 AM
You saved me a couple of posts!

That makes you angry :lmao

lol 75,452

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:36 AM
I'll post more here if it continues to goad you into confirming my point.

PingPong
06-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Splitter calls Pop 'the grandpa of all spurs'. :lol

ElNono
06-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I gotta admit I chuckled when he said "blue collar"... figured the reaction here was forthcoming :lol

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I'll post more here if it continues to goad you into confirming my point.

Are you trying to convince yourself that we actually want MORE than 75000 posts full of insecurity, butthurt and hate?

That is rich! lmao

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Are you trying to convince yourself that we actually want MORE than 75000 posts full of insecurity, butthurt and hate?

That is rich! lmaoYou're too busy posting about me to realize my point was you were only going to post about me as soon as I made that first post.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 11:51 AM
You're too busy posting about me to realize my point was you were only going to post about me as soon as I made that first post.

So you entered this thread in the hope that your hate would draw return hate with your name on it.

Nice.

Pretty narcissistic of you.

BackHome
06-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Glad that Pop and Splitter made up... have to take my hat off to Splitter your a better man then me. After Pop went off on him on last year on National TV I would have been fuck you and trade me mother ucker! Maybe watching Nando get the same benching that he got makes it easier for him to handle and who knows he might not bolt to a new team for the $$$

SA210
06-09-2013, 11:55 AM
So you entered this thread in the hope that your hate would draw return hate with your name on it.

Nice.

:lol

therealtruth
06-09-2013, 12:41 PM
I can understand the second part of your sentence, but a liar?

Pop's said in '11 that it wouldn't be fair to the team to play Splitter. By team he meant Bonner/Blair. Last year he said he couldn't play Splitter more than 19 min a game because there just weren't enough minutes to play him and Bonner/Blair. I don't know how well we would have done if Pop had just committed to Splitter from day 1 as the starting center. I'm betting we probably wouldn't have lost in the first round in '11. Sure there have been other changes but there is no doubt Splitter makes the team better. Even Pop admits that Splitter starting help's the team's confidence.

But going back to my original observation. I think it's pretty obvious Pop feels uncomfortable when reporters ask him about Splitter. He ends up exaggerating how much Splitter's been injured. It would be nice if Pop could be more truthful about the answer. For instance, if he didn't think Splitter knew the plays enough he should just state that as the reason.

PingPong
06-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Glad that Pop and Splitter made up... have to take my hat off to Splitter your a better man then me. After Pop went off on him on last year on National TV I would have been fuck you and trade me mother ucker! Maybe watching Nando get the same benching that he got makes it easier for him to handle and who knows he might not bolt to a new team for the $$$

Spitz seems to be more career focused than the egoccentric regular nigs from NBA. He isn't Sjax. But for the other side, he can leave spurs for a big Market team or a team where he think he could be a better fit. I don't think Splitter should leave the spurs to play in some shitty team just for the big Money, tbh.

SA210
06-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Pop's said in '11 that it wouldn't be fair to the team to play Splitter. By team he meant Bonner/Blair. Last year he said he couldn't play Splitter more than 19 min a game because there just weren't enough minutes to play him and Bonner/Blair. I don't know how well we would have done if Pop had just committed to Splitter from day 1 as the starting center. I'm betting we probably wouldn't have lost in the first round in '11. Sure there have been other changes but there is no doubt Splitter makes the team better. Even Pop admits that Splitter starting help's the team's confidence.

But going back to my original observation. I think it's pretty obvious Pop feels uncomfortable when reporters ask him about Splitter. He ends up exaggerating how much Splitter's been injured. It would be nice if Pop could be more truthful about the answer. For instance, if he didn't think Splitter knew the plays enough he should just state that as the reason.

:tu

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 01:08 PM

Nice.

Pretty narcissistic of you.prediction <> hope

Don't get angry if you can't tell the difference.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 01:09 PM

But going back to my original observation. I think it's pretty obvious Pop feels uncomfortable when reporters ask him about Splitter. He ends up exaggerating how much Splitter's been injured. It would be nice if Pop could be more truthful about the answer. For instance, if he didn't think Splitter knew the plays enough he should just state that as the reason.So you're saying Splitter is lying when Splitter says he was injured.

OK.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Spitz seems to be more career focused than the egoccentric regular nigs from NBA. He isn't Sjax. But for the other side, he can leave spurs for a big Market team or a team where he think he could be a better fit. I don't think Splitter should leave the spurs to play in some shitty team just for the big Money, tbh.

On the other hand - just to be fair - SJAX is a HELL of a lot more accomplished than Splitter as of now and IMO - (SPECULATING-BECAUSE i WASN'T THERE) -
SJAX should have been given a bit more respect and/or leeway by Pop.

Leeway as in - SJAX is a competitor and a hothead - and Pop could have managed the situation a little better - and maybe even used it as a teaching tool for the rest of the team. This is what Coaches do- lead and teach. It doesn't always have to be "my way or the highway" IMO.

But who knows what really went down.

UnWantedTheory
06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
It's called confirmation bias. These guys have constructed an entire mythology to fit their rather narrow world views. They can't stand the rather substantial evidence to the contrary -- so much that they will say things like Splitter and Duncan are bald-faced liars because what they said didn't fit with the hater agenda.

And if you dare question their agenda, they will engage in a personal flame war with you, which is all they can do in the end since all they really have to argue the actual point are their little fantasy narratives.

Now that I have posted this, they will make it very personal for all of you. It's predictably fun after awhile.

Did you intend to describe the Republican party?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Jack sucked so jack didn't play.

Demanding welfare minutes for him is the height of spurfan hypocrisy.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 01:16 PM

Nice.

SA210
06-09-2013, 01:16 PM
SJAX

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Jack sucked so jack didn't play.

Demanding welfare minutes for him is the height of spurfan hypocrisy.

Please post where anyone demanded minutes. Be specific.

Thanks.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Please post where anyone demanded minutes. Be specific.

Thanks.That's apparently the only thing that would have satisfied Jack.

You're welcome.

BackHome
06-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Yeah have to agree Jax sucked and not putting all the blame on him I mean if you loose you child your going to come unglued. I think it was the best thing for the Spurs and for SJAX to part ways so far it has worked out pretty good.

DMC
06-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Because Pop is trying to keep splitters value as low as possible.

He has done this on multiple ocations.

Manu was Trukoglu´s replacement in his first contract year with the Spurs.

He benched Tony for Hill in 2010 playoffs. Tony´s contract year.

He is not only the coach of this team.
Give this man a prize.

Pop is the president of basketball operations for SA. He intentionally buffers the praise heaped at his players to give himself more leverage during contract negotiations. It works.

DMC
06-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Yeah have to agree Jax sucked and not putting all the blame on him I mean if you loose you child your going to come unglued. I think it was the best thing for the Spurs and for SJAX to part ways so far it has worked out pretty good.

Yeah, that and RW's injury. Well actually just RW's injury. Jack's replacement hasn't seen any real time on the floor, so the Spurs road had basically nothing to do with the trade of Jackson.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 01:46 PM
That's apparently the only thing that would have satisfied Jack.

You're welcome.

So no one actually demanded minutes and you spoke out yer rear...ok thanks!

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 01:48 PM
So no one actually demanded minutes and you spoke out yer rear...ok thanks!It's the only conclusion to be drawn for your speculation, which was only talking out of your rear after all.

SnakeBoy
06-09-2013, 02:12 PM

Pathetic internet wanna-be bully...and a piss poor one at that.

Just as I predicted.

Wait, That exchange seems too scripted to be real. Is mystic a Chump troll?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Wait, That exchange seems too scripted to be real. Is mystic a Chump troll?Might as well be at this point. I'm controlling his actions pretty thoroughly.

SnakeBoy
06-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Might as well be at this point. I'm controlling his actions pretty thoroughly.

He does seem like your puppet.

PingPong
06-09-2013, 02:44 PM
On the other hand - just to be fair - SJAX is a HELL of a lot more accomplished than Splitter as of now and IMO - (SPECULATING-BECAUSE i WASN'T THERE) -
SJAX should have been given a bit more respect and/or leeway by Pop.

Leeway as in - SJAX is a competitor and a hothead - and Pop could have managed the situation a little better - and maybe even used it as a teaching tool for the rest of the team. This is what Coaches do- lead and teach. It doesn't always have to be "my way or the highway" IMO.

But who knows what really went down.
Sjax is old and experienced to know what to do/say or not. If he was a career wise, probably he would have gotten much more.

Kool Bob Love
06-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Damn everyone is fighting in each thread I open. Myself included. :lol

Fucking game needs to start already.

SA210
06-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Chump is the ultimate puppet. 76,000 posts of pure anger, never fails :lol

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Slitter was not ready to start in 11 he was barely ready to start this year.

But Bonner was?

lmao

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:33 PM

"I am miserable - but I will make sure everyone else is before I am done - goddammit!!!"

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:40 PM
At least he does not want to suck Stephen Jacksons dick like yourself.

Just keeping an open mind since none of us was there in the room - how soon Spurs fans forget how happy they were to have JAX back instead of RJ -and how soon spurs fans forget JAX was the only one with any balls against OKC last season.

It is possible to like JAX and Pop and all the Spurs players....hell even Bonner. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
06-09-2013, 03:40 PM

But Bonner was?

lmao

:lol You two. You guys act like scorned women. Talk about him some more.

He has made you two his bitches.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Really Bonner was a starter in 11

Bonner was ahead of Splitter the whole time. First it was because Pop says Splitter was injured...then it was because ...no one knows why...then it was because Pop claimed Splitter was injured but he was not...then Splitter got DNP-CD's while Bonner stayed ahead of him...etc...

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:43 PM
:lol You two. You guys act like scorned women. Talk about him some more.

He has made you two his bitches.

Which makes you his what - since you are butthurt about it?

Dumbshit.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-09-2013, 03:44 PM
I don't know that he lies per se. I do think that was his rationale Splitter's first two years. That being said, he does seem defensive about it. He is never going to admit to the media especially the national media that he was wrong.

silverblk mystix
He didn't have any balls after last season, not when you got done with them.

Jr high insults son, step up your game...

SA210
:cry I defend the troll chump bc I love being one of his bitches. :cry

FuzzyLumpkins
06-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Which makes you his what - since you are butthurt about it?

Dumbshit.

:lol Yeah I am so upset and angry. I just get some amusement how you guys get up in arms anytime you post in the same thread as he. You are easily provoked like a monkey.

Dance, monkey.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:47 PM
:lol Yeah I am so upset and angry. I just get some amusement how you guys get up in arms anytime you post in the same thread as he. You are easily provoked like a monkey.

Dance, monkey.

Ok- you can extract your tongue from his poop-shoot now thanks!

SA210
06-09-2013, 03:47 PM

Dance, monkey.

I posted in here before him, moron. Chump the angry internet addict of course followed, per par :lol And here you are to swap spit with him. lol

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I posted in here before him, moron. Chump the angry internet addict of course followed, per par :lol And here you are to swap spit with him. lol

Those were facts. Please be careful - you might expose their butthurt - with facts. They might have to actually think before posting next time.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Let the reassuring emoticons flow.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 03:54 PM

Those were facts. Please be careful - you might expose their butthurt - with facts. They might have to actually think before posting next time.

:lolSorry, the fact is I pulled the stings and you guys danced.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Still butthurt.Still angry. Still unhappy. Maybe if I reach 100,000 posts this ugly feeling I have might magically disappear!!!!

lol

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 03:56 PM
lol stopped using emoticons when I brought them up

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 03:58 PM
My butt hurts...I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have been online since 1997 nonstop?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Prophecy fulfilled. SA210BM mad.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Awesome...75,473...I can do this forevaaah!!!!!!!

Obstructed_View
06-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Thanks for proving me right so quickly guys. You saved me a couple of posts!

Oh no. You lost an opportunity to get even more posts saying nothing because you can't get the last word. Well I'll do you a favor here.

:lol basketball takes.

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:06 PM
:lol 75,474 angry stalker posts

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh no. You lost an opportunity to get even more posts saying nothing because you can't get the last word. Well I'll do you a favor here.

:lol basketball takes.Was actually waiting for you and your post about me.

Thanks. Only a matter of time.

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:09 PM
This is the only time Chump is happy, when he reached 75,000 posts, on the go.

http://www.bendbulletin.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BB&Date=20110103&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=101030370&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:17 PM
This is the only time Chump is happy, when he reached 75,000 posts, on the go.

http://www.bendbulletin.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=BB&Date=20110103&Category=NEWS0107&ArtNo=101030370&Ref=AR&MaxW=321

Love the home office! :lol

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:18 PM
time for chumpie to rush in and talk about emoticons...c'mon puppet...now!

pgardn

The reason you haters are challenged from so many sides is shown above.
This is absolutely silly. I have nothing against anyone on this board on a personal level.
But everytime Splitter's name comes up concerning his first two years its the same rubbish from the same 2-4 posters.

And I personally think Pop's ego is bigger than Saturn. Not that he thinks he is a great coach. He just thinks everyone not directly involved in the NBA has little to no knowledge about basketball. Reading some of this nutty stuff and some of the crap written and expounded upon by Sports Journalists (cowcrapESPN) I am inclined to agree. I don't listen much to sports radio because the callers are nuttier than the hosts.

I am not sure why I keep reading this stuff. Maybe I am consumed by the basis of these rants because I really like Tiago. I saw a very uncomfortable player early. And I still see a guy who needs to get better and gain confidence, but also a player we must have on the floor.

ChumpDumper
Still dancing for me, I see.

SA210
and memes :lol

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Chump, can't you wait till your done..

http://www.singlegrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/internet-addict.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:20 PM
The reason you haters are challenged from so many sides is shown above.
This is absolutely silly. I have nothing against anyone on this board on a personal level.
But everytime Splitter's name comes up concerning his first two years its the same rubbish from the same 2-4 posters.

And I personally think Pop's ego is bigger than Saturn. Not that he thinks he is a great coach. He just thinks everyone not directly involved in the NBA has little to no knowledge about basketball. Reading some of this nutty stuff and some of the crap written and expounded upon by Sports Journalists (cowcrapESPN) I am inclined to agree. I don't listen much to sports radio because the callers are nuttier than the hosts.

I am not sure why I keep reading this stuff. Maybe I am consumed by the basis of these rants because I really like Tiago. I saw a very uncomfortable player early. And I still see a guy who needs to get better and gain confidence, but also a player we must have on the floor.

So, seriously, you don't see a correlation between Splitter now - after playing regularly - and Splitter when he rode the pine and collected DNP-CD's????

But you can't admit it right? Because.......?

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:21 PM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!!!!!!!!!

http://www.collegeview.com/admit/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/computer-addiction-300x199.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Chump, can't you wait till your done..

http://www.singlegrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/internet-addict.jpg

:lmao

A little extra emoticon... :lmao they hurt his butt - I don't know why....

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 04:23 PM
http://www.collegeview.com/admit/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/computer-addiction-300x199.jpg

It takes tons of dedication to reach 25000 posts....

Just imagine....:lmao

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:23 PM

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:29 PM
time for chumpie to rush in and talk about emoticons...c'mon puppet...now!

and memes :lolNo need. I've got my puppets predicting their actions for me.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:30 PM

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:31 PM
http://slacktory.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Internet-Ike1.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:35 PM
One more about to fulfill the prophecy.

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/133/921/rv14J.jpg?1307996194

:lol prophecy

:lol 8 mile

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:38 PM
lol recycled memes

lol dance for me

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:39 PM
What is sex?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 04:42 PM

Now that I have posted this, they will make it very personal for all of you. It's predictably fun after awhile.And it has been -- even after I said exactly what they would do they couldn't help themselves.

Keep it up guys!

unforeseen
06-09-2013, 04:43 PM
CIA Pop is at it again.

SA210
06-09-2013, 04:45 PM
Hey guys!!! Do you like my haircut!!!???

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/MB51612.jpg

pgardn
06-09-2013, 05:11 PM
So, seriously, you don't see a correlation between Splitter now - after playing regularly - and Splitter when he rode the pine and collected DNP-CD's????

But you can't admit it right? Because.......?

One does not throw injured babies to the Wolves.

Did it or has it ever occurred to you that one can ruin players by putting them in way over their heads too early?
He looked liked a forlorn freshman playing against seniors imo. Pop came very close to doing this with Parker IMO, pulling him in the 4th quarter for Speedy Claxton. And Tiago still looks a bit lost at times if he is not next to Duncan.

TJastal
06-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Slitter was not ready to start in 11 he was barely ready to start this year.

I don't think he's ready yet. Give him another two years of DNP-CD's. Do it, Pop!

SnakeBoy
06-09-2013, 05:29 PM
And it has been -- even after I said exactly what they would do they couldn't help themselves.

Keep it up guys!

Amazing they can't figure it out.

PingPong
06-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I farted...

TJastal
06-09-2013, 05:43 PM
I don't know know what's funnier..

1. People still trying to justify all the DNP-CD's saying Splitter still isn't ready to start (or is "barely" ready).. when the spurs are currently up 1-0 in the nba finals.

Or..

2. A poster with over 75K posts and proud of that fact.

Very difficult... I think I'm gonna have to call it a draw. Their both freakin' hilarious. :rollin

Brunodf
06-09-2013, 05:55 PM
:corn:

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 06:02 PM
One more about to fulfill the prophecy.

1. People still trying to justify all the DNP-CD's saying Splitter still isn't ready to start (or is "barely" ready).. when the spurs are currently up 1-0 in the nba finals.

Or..

Very difficult... I think I'm gonna have to call it a draw. Their both freakin' hilarious. :rollinFantastic. That's pretty much the entire victims of ChumpDumper support group.

SA210
06-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Must. Pad. Post. Count.

http://planetivy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/internet-addiction-04-e1368021451531.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 06:05 PM
One does not throw injured babies to the Wolves.

lmao - this after Splitter had been a professional player since his teens!!!!

Did it or has it ever occurred to you that one can ruin players by putting them in way over their heads too early?
He looked liked a forlorn freshman playing against seniors imo.

Which would have been cured with nothing but playing time - as has been proven the case....

Pop came very close to doing this with Parker IMO, pulling him in the 4th quarter for Speedy Claxton.

Highly inaccurate - Parker had kicked ass that whole season - especially for his age- but happened to hit a rough patch - where Speedy played well in his place ...completely different than the Splitter situation...

And Tiago still looks a bit lost at times if he is not next to Duncan.

Another inaccurate take...no one said Splitter is MJ or Wilt or a dream teamer - except for Popsuckers trying to attribute this straw man to Pop critics - all that was said is that Splitter is a much better alternative than Bonner/Blair - and that Splitter makes the defense tie together and makes the Spurs a lot better defensive team.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 06:07 PM

Or..

Very difficult... I think I'm gonna have to call it a draw. Their both freakin' hilarious. :rollin

I'm gonna go with #2 there ...:lol

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 06:07 PM

SA210
06-09-2013, 06:08 PM
YUMMY!!!!

:married::wow:jack:makeout:princess:cheer

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/matt-bonner.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Man, how many times are you going to prove me right in this thread?

SA210
06-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Man, how many times will Matty let me attempt to give him head?

urunobili
06-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Get the fuck over it. Splitter is soft mentally and it required longer to become more useful to the extent to have the coache's trust... go get them Chump'

pgardn
06-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Do not try to reason a man out of something he did not reason himself into. And I attempt to anyways...

So playing time, in which the coach is going to have to use timeouts to cut lose on a guy who cannot perform a task is good for the player? He will learn by drowning. You have no idea what role confidence plays for marginal players?

Yes there are players that belong on the bench because playing will NOT help them if they are in over their heads.
Go play Nadal in tennis and see how much you learn never touching a ball. Since you think the frrgnfrrgn Spanish League = The NBA

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Hey, SA210 started fantasizing about me again..

All according to my plan.

therealtruth
06-09-2013, 07:41 PM
If you guys are going to defend Pop so much at least agree with him for the reasons Splitter didn't start. Pop has made it clear when he's been asked about Splitter not starting earlier is because Splitter was injured so much. Pop has never said Splitter didn't start because he wasn't skilled enough or tough enough. In fact he's said the exact opposite and said Splitter hasn't really improved and that he's just doing the same things he was doing in Europe and that the only difference is he isn't injured so much.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I believe what Pop and Splitter and Duncan said.

SA210
06-09-2013, 07:54 PM
I fantasize about Bonner.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Nah, but your fantasizing about me is obvious and explicit.

pgardn
06-09-2013, 08:00 PM
If you guys are going to defend Pop so much at least agree with him for the reasons Splitter didn't start. Pop has made it clear when he's been asked about Splitter not starting earlier is because Splitter was injured so much. Pop has never said Splitter didn't start because he wasn't skilled enough or tough enough. In fact he's said the exact opposite and said Splitter hasn't really improved and that he's just doing the same things he was doing in Europe and that the only difference is he isn't injured so much.

Where did Pop say Splitter has not improved?

Pop majored in sarcasm, so I would like to see the context of the quote.

And so Splitter was not injured, the same player as he was in Spain...

Your conclusion would be that Pop did not play him for what reason?