PDA

View Full Version : Are we already De-sensitized to school shootings?

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Did I not get the memo?

No threads about the Santa Monica shooting rampage?

Is this the start of school shootings as now just another thread to skip over?

Anyone care?

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 07:38 AM
unless I missed the thread...?

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 08:16 AM
They should be swept under the rug and given no coverage. Much like how the sporting world refuses to show streakers now.

silverblk mystix
06-09-2013, 08:21 AM
They should be swept under the rug and given no coverage. Much like how the sporting world refuses to show streakers now.

OK.

I was starting to think -maybe- because these weren't little kids?

?

AaronY
06-09-2013, 08:49 AM
There's not much more to say at this point anyways..another whiny emo phaggot takes out his loser rage on classmates..

Trainwreck2100
06-09-2013, 11:02 AM
There's not much more to say at this point anyways..another whiny emo phaggot takes out his loser rage on classmates..

wasn't his classmates, just some guy whose rampage ended at a school.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2013, 11:05 AM
the heinous acts of the S.A.W.M (socially awkward white male) will never get properly addressed because america is uncomfortable admitting that these cracca's are crazy as hell. seriously. these white boys doing these mass killings are sick in the head and we don't do enough to treat mental health issues. its only going to get worse when the troops come back to the states with their PTSD. t

leemajors
06-09-2013, 12:17 PM

This. They should not release their names at the very least and give them what they wanted, shitloads of attention.

Avante
06-09-2013, 12:19 PM
One of the many sad examples of a world on it's last legs.

Relevancy
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
One of the many sad examples of a world on it's last legs.I just hope this world lasts until I die, after that I could careless what happens to this world.

DMC
06-09-2013, 02:41 PM
the heinous acts of the S.A.W.M (socially awkward white male) will never get properly addressed because america is uncomfortable admitting that these cracca's are crazy as hell. seriously. these white boys doing these mass killings are sick in the head and we don't do enough to treat mental health issues. its only going to get worse when the troops come back to the states with their PTSD. t

If it was a drive by and four hood rats were killed, it wouldn't even make the local news.

DMC
06-09-2013, 02:44 PM
This. They should not release their names at the very least and give them what they wanted, shitloads of attention.

Did you read the guys name? If so, you're part of the demand that the media is supplying for. If someone says "I'll give you 100K for the shooter's name" you'll do your best to get that information. Then millions will go to a website or a new channel to see the shooter.

It's never been about coverage, it's always been about our morbid sense of entertainment and our reality TV type society. As long as you have that demand, the supply will be there, and ass clowns who are ready to go out in a blaze of infamy will have their options.

DeadlyDynasty
06-09-2013, 02:46 PM
I lol'd

jeebus
06-09-2013, 02:51 PM
If it was a drive by and four hood rats were killed, it wouldn't even make the local news.
Kinda like how the news doesn't give a shit about Detroit in general or South Chicago or the ape section at the zoo.

Slutter McGee
06-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I wish. Instead half the goddamn country freaks out and over reacts like a bunch of pussies. This shit has been happening since the beginning of time. And school shootings have been going on just as long. Hell in the 50's some nut actually blew up a school. But now thanks to faggots like Nancy Grace parents are scared shitless of everything and raise kids that are even more fucked, unable to cope, and incapable of thinking for themselves. And these precious little fucking snowflakes go shoot up a school themselves.

Slutter McGee

CuckingFunt
06-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Did you read the guys name? If so, you're part of the demand that the media is supplying for. If someone says "I'll give you 100K for the shooter's name" you'll do your best to get that information. Then millions will go to a website or a new channel to see the shooter.

It's never been about coverage, it's always been about our morbid sense of entertainment and our reality TV type society. As long as you have that demand, the supply will be there, and ass clowns who are ready to go out in a blaze of infamy will have their options.

The demand is entirely artificial. We only want it because we've always gotten it.

TSA
06-09-2013, 08:24 PM
the heinous acts of the S.A.W.M (socially awkward white male) will never get properly addressed because america is uncomfortable admitting that these cracca's are crazy as hell. seriously. these white boys doing these mass killings are sick in the head and we don't do enough to treat mental health issues. its only going to get worse when the troops come back to the states with their PTSD. tthis would fit your narrative well if the shooter was actually white.

Trill Clinton
06-09-2013, 09:15 PM
this would fit your narrative well if the shooter was actually white.

i wasn't talking about the santa monica shooter. talking about the socially awkward white males who laid the blueprint for shootings like this. get a psych eval before its too late, doggie.

TSA
06-09-2013, 10:20 PM
i wasn't talking about the santa monica shooter. talking about the socially awkward white males who laid the blueprint for shootings like this. get a psych eval before its too late, doggie.

Probably should have posted in the socially awkward white male thread considering this is about the Santa Monica shooter, who isn't white like you assumed, who you're supposedly not talking about, in the thread about him.

Rogue
06-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Fuckers choose schools as their favorite targets because they know you aren't allowed to carry guns in a school. the only way to prevent tragedies from happening again (or to reduce the frequency of it happening at least) is by arming more good people with guns, so they can protect themselves instead of counting on the lazy asses of cops to protect them, tbh

lefty
06-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Another muslim terrorist !!!!!!

Thebesteva
06-10-2013, 02:38 AM

Say that to the dude face pussy. You'd prolly moist your pussy in fear

SupremeGuy
06-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Probably should have posted in the socially awkward white male thread considering this is about the Santa Monica shooter, who isn't white like you assumed, who you're supposedly not talking about, in the thread about him.:lmao

Trill Clinton
06-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Probably should have posted in the socially awkward white male thread considering this is about the Santa Monica shooter, who isn't white like you assumed, who you're supposedly not talking about, in the thread about him.

you are one slow cracca, heath. thread is about a school shooting, right? who commits most of the school shootings??yup, people who look just like you, the SAWM. if you paid attention, sbm asked are we desensitized to school shootings. now go bump the SAWM so i can shit on you in there too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:40 AM
:lmao @ "SAWM"

AaronY
06-10-2013, 01:01 PM
Say that to the dude face pussy. You'd prolly moist your pussy in fear

Oh, ok..

http://i.imgur.com/8xbvR2F.jpg

Spur-Addict
06-10-2013, 04:31 PM
I would say it's more about the eventual argument that comes with posting such a topic. The debate on gun laws etc. Although that doesn't prevent a topic from emerging over and over again. But some are more apt to get a response consistently. But this is something that will never have a consensus, like religion to some extent, and we all bang our heads against the keyboard getting the same points across over and over.

TSA
06-10-2013, 05:10 PM
you are one slow cracca, heath. thread is about a school shooting, right? who commits most of the school shootings??yup, people who look just like you, the SAWM. if you paid attention, sbm asked are we desensitized to school shootings. now go bump the SAWM so i can shit on you in there too.

Still trying to figure out why you brought up the SAWM. You can just admit that you didn't know the Santa Monica shooter wasn't white and I'll let it slide.

Reck
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Oh, ok..

http://i.imgur.com/8xbvR2F.jpg

WTF ROFL

Thebesteva
06-10-2013, 06:41 PM
WTF ROFL

LOL thats not me. AaronY fantasizing about me being a long haired homo as usual

SupremeGuy
06-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Still trying to figure out why you brought up the SAWM. You can just admit that you didn't know the Santa Monica shooter wasn't white and I'll let it slide.You're going to be waiting a long fucking time. lol He can't admit he fucked up, it would go against his schtick.