PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: DMC predicts his Heat will backdoor sweep Spurs

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 04:12 PM
You heard it here first. Not just his usual "Spurs will lose!" conservative pick. That's a back door sweep in the finals everyone. His reasoning is that OKC did it to us last year. Bad and illogical reasoning tbh. Granted, it's possible but logically unlikely. Agree? Disagree?

Rogue
06-09-2013, 08:05 PM
DMC makes predictions based on his brain, rather than his ass like most of you guys do. Dude has an advanced college degree which speaks for itself.

KaiRMD1
06-09-2013, 09:38 PM
I can see that happening

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2013, 09:40 PM
DMV can take his degree and shove it up his ass. I have a college degree too and I declare he's a dumbass

ElNono
06-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Not a 'huge' stretch... I'm thinking the Spurs will win at least one at home...

Suspect
06-09-2013, 09:52 PM
If heat win, I hope they party at a club here in SA so I can be there while you guys sit at work saving up to buy your girl a purse tbh

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:08 PM
DMC, the pathetic, unemployed LeBron sucking piece of shit wanker is out partying right now. Wanking off to the fact that his backdoor sweep analysis is still a mathematical possibility. Fuck the heat and fuck traitorous unemployed, assholes like DMC.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:12 PM
DMC makes predictions based on his brain, rather than his ass like most of you guys do. Dude has an advanced college degree which speaks for itself.

Apparently he is an overeducated "independent contractor" who no one wants to hire because he's too expensive. Fucking wanker. He needs to start sending resumes to Starbucks at this point. I seem to recall him being out of work when I joined Spurstalk in 2010 lol. Long time...

DMC
06-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Apparently he is an overeducated "independent contractor" who no one wants to hire because he's too expensive. Fucking wanker. He needs to start sending resumes to Starbucks at this point. I seem to recall him being out of work when I joined Spurstalk in 2010 lol. Long time...

I've been "out of work" for quite some time. When you're a contractor, when you work for yourself, you're always out of work. I make more money from a one week contract than you make in in 3 months, and since I have ongoing contracts with many major universities, I don't suffer "in between jobs" financial dips like I am sure you do.

They pay me because I am right and they aren't. My answers aren't always "good news", but they are always right, just like here except I point you in the right direction for free. So my prognosis wasn't received well, but you've seen the outcome and you realize now that I am that man.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:26 PM
I've been "out of work" for quite some time. When you're a contractor, when you work for yourself, you're always out of work. I make more money from a one week contract than you make in in 3 months, and since I have ongoing contracts with many major universities, I don't suffer "in between jobs" financial dips like I am sure you do.

They pay me because I am right and they aren't. My answers aren't always "good news", but they are always right, just like here except I point you in the right direction for free. So my prognosis wasn't received well, but you've seen the outcome and you realize now that I am that man.

Funny how you find it so necessary to explain yourself. I'm in your head and you know it.

DMC
06-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Funny how you find it so necessary to explain yourself. I'm in your head and you know it.

You dedicated a thread to my prediction. The least I could do was give you some background on who you're dedicating all your time to.

Robz4000
06-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Spurs won't lose 3 straight at home, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Miami take two of them. Spurs winning Game 3 is imperative as it has been even before the series started.

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:32 PM
You dedicated a thread to my prediction. The least I could do was give you some background on who you're dedicating all your time to. Yes but you called me a neophyte nobody so what does it matter what I do. I have nothing to lose. You, on the other hand, continuing to respond to me as if by compulsion ... Doesn't look good on you and your advanced degree. I've called you out and am calling you out again. The truth: you get more satisfaction out of being right than a Spurs win. You have not denied this. Accordingly, you are not a true fan. Self-evident tbh.

DMC
06-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Yes but you called me a neophyte nobody so what does it matter what I do. I have nothing to lose. You, on the other hand, continuing to respond to me as if by compulsion ... Doesn't look good on you and your advanced degree. I've called you out and am calling you out again. The truth: you get more satisfaction out of being right than a Spurs win. You have not denied this. Accordingly, you are not a true fan. Self-evident tbh.

You are a neophyte nobody. It doesn't matter what you do. I'm a charitable person though, a genuinely good guy. Ergo it's in good spirits that I point you toward the truth. If you choose freely to not go in that direction, that's just Darwinism playing itself out par per etc...

Calispursfan11
06-09-2013, 11:58 PM
You are a neophyte nobody. It doesn't matter what you do. I'm a charitable person though, a genuinely good guy. Ergo it's in good spirits that I point you toward the truth. If you choose freely to not go in that direction, that's just Darwinism playing itself out par per etc...
Lol, and yet you continue on as if compelled to keep engaging me while failing to deny what I called you out on. You are supposed to be the master here, aren't you? Isn't that what you keep saying? I'm not seeing it. I'm just seeing some serious inadequacy issues playing themselves out on your end as you continue to play into my hands. Each additional response by you proves that you care too much. You, being the master, should not care so much.

DMC
06-10-2013, 12:05 AM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/cry/grand/cry_baby_gif.gif

Rogue
06-10-2013, 12:08 AM
DMC always lets his body and mouth controlled by intellect, which smart people do, rather than by mood or impulse imho

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 12:10 AM
DMC is putting a lot of effort into this. Searching for clever GIFs and such now that he's run out of snappy comebacks. Keep it coming sensei :lol You're only proving that I am in your head.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 12:11 AM
DMC always lets his body and mouth controlled by intellect, which smart people do, rather than by mood or impulse imho

You're giving him way too much credit.

Jacob1983
06-10-2013, 12:14 AM
I hope it doesn't happen. I do not want the Heat celebrating anything. I want them to lose and fall to the floor and cry themselves to sleep. Oh well, if it happens so be it. My Mavs beat the Heat in the Finals and got their Larry O'Brien trophy. That's all that matters.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 12:16 AM
DMV can take his degree and shove it up his ass. I have a college degree too and I declare he's a dumbass :lol :lol :lol

Kidd K
06-10-2013, 12:17 AM
DMC just proving what a sellout he really is. That quitter can't take the insults that come along with a sports team he cheers for losing, so he just talks shit about them and naysays them at every turn like a little bitch so he can escape it.

Depressed loser that's more content stewing in the misery of possibility than enjoying Spurs being in the Finals. :lmao Sad. If the Spurs win, it won't mean a damn thing to him. I don't see why he even posts here.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 12:18 AM
DMC just proving what a sellout he really is. That quitter can't take the insults that come along with a sports team he cheers for losing, so he just talks shit about them and naysays them at every turn like a little bitch so he can escape it.

Depressed loser that's more content stewing in the misery of possibility than enjoying Spurs being in the Finals. :lmao Sad. If the Spurs win, it won't mean a damn thing to him. I don't see why he even posts here. This is what I'm saying 100%. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 12:37 AM
Thank you for putting it so eloquently.
You're giving him way too much credit.

Rogue
06-10-2013, 12:46 AM
DMC doesn't build his judgements upon a forlorn hope which's why his predictions are mostly realistic and often turn out to be true, and also why he makes decent money in the real world w/o paying too much effort. I also disagree with him on many things such as the importance of college experience vs. the degree, but i still have to respect this guy for his knowledge and intelligence, and you know I've never been a big fan of him.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 07:50 AM
LOL good one.

100%duncan
06-10-2013, 08:29 AM
DMC also said OKC is better without Westbrook tbh. Sup nigga.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:34 AM
:lol CaliSpursfan thinking DMC is poor and unemployed

unforeseen
06-10-2013, 09:11 AM
DMC may be unemployed but he is not poor.

TheRealCB
06-10-2013, 12:05 PM

DMC what's your job bro?

ohmwrecker
06-10-2013, 12:58 PM
DMC is a "glass half empty" Spurs fan like Hater. It's no more admirable than the gnsf homers who make make notoriously bad predictions. They are both clinging to a position. He is just hedging bets. If the Spurs win, great. If they lose he gets to say "I told you so.".

AchillesHeel
06-10-2013, 01:04 PM
DMC is a "glass half empty" Spurs fan like Hater. It's no more admirable than the gnsf homers who make make notoriously bad predictions. They are both clinging to a position. He is just hedging bets. If the Spurs win, great. If they lose he gets to say "I told you so.".

That sums ST up quite nicely, tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Tbh DMC thinks he's a big deal because he makes predictions. What he's failed to acknowledge and what has been proven in the last couple of threads in which I called him out is that not only is he a traitorous douche but many of his predictions are flat out wrong even though he always goes with the safe, glamorous or commercially appropriate pick (i.e. ESPN) like the little biatch he is. He's failed to rebut any of my challenges with specific evidence including the following challenges (1) he is not a true Spursfan but rather a bitter douche bent on seeing the Spurs lose; (2) he takes more satisfaction in being right than a Spurs win; (3) his predictions are often wrong (4) he is an unemployed loser; and (5) even if he could rebut number 4, which he cannot and show that he is "gainfully" unemployed as he claims, I have seen no evidence of his wealth and neither has anyone else that I know of so it's just puffery at this point until someone shows me proof. So DMC, what say you patnah? I know you can't resist engaging me as you've shown over the past two days. You have a mental problem like that. It's called ST OCD. It gets worse when you are unemployed and sit around wacking off to Spurs losses like you do.

AchillesHeel
06-11-2013, 11:17 PM
:depressed

nkdlunch
06-11-2013, 11:20 PM
:lmao wow

Kidd K
06-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Tbh DMC thinks he's a big deal because he makes predictions. What he's failed to acknowledge and what has been proven in the last couple of threads in which I called him out is that not only is he a traitorous douche but many of his predictions are flat out wrong even though he always goes with the safe, glamorous or commercially appropriate pick (i.e. ESPN) like the little biatch he is. He's failed to rebut any of my challenges with specific evidence including the following challenges (1) he is not a true Spursfan but rather a bitter douche bent on seeing the Spurs lose; (2) he takes more satisfaction in being right than a Spurs win; (3) his predictions are often wrong

This. It has nothing to do with him "hedging bets". He's a quitter ex-Spur fan turned into an anti-Spurs troll because he couldn't take the trolling. So he jumped ship and joined into that shit rather than be on the receiving end.

There are posters who have "hedged bets" because they didn't want to "jinx" the Spurs by picking them, but not that guy. He clearly quit on the team and has been bashing and picking against them all year. That ain't hedging bets, it's called being a faggot.

spyder
06-12-2013, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=Kidd K;6650652]This. It has nothing to do with him "hedging bets". He's a quitter ex-Spur fan turned into an anti-Spurs troll because he couldn't take the trolling. So he jumped ship and joined into that shit rather than be on the receiving end.

There are posters who have "hedged bets" because they didn't want to "jinx" the Spurs by picking them, but not that guy. He clearly quit on the team and has been bashing and picking against them all year. That ain't hedging bets, it's called being a faggot.:toast:toast

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 12:38 AM
DMC, you are done brah. You've been exposed for the piece of shit you are. You said you'd shit on me. Hardly. Your predictions are wrong. You are an asshole and you should go fuck yourself. Buh bye :lol

Jacob1983
06-12-2013, 12:48 AM
http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gtfo_take_fail_cat.jpg

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 12:50 AM
http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gtfo_take_fail_cat.jpg

:lol :lol :toast

irishock
06-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Tbh DMC thinks he's a big deal because he makes predictions. What he's failed to acknowledge and what has been proven in the last couple of threads in which I called him out is that not only is he a traitorous douche but many of his predictions are flat out wrong even though he always goes with the safe, glamorous or commercially appropriate pick (i.e. ESPN) like the little biatch he is. He's failed to rebut any of my challenges with specific evidence including the following challenges (1) he is not a true Spursfan but rather a bitter douche bent on seeing the Spurs lose; (2) he takes more satisfaction in being right than a Spurs win; (3) his predictions are often wrong (4) he is an unemployed loser; and (5) even if he could rebut number 4, which he cannot and show that he is "gainfully" unemployed as he claims, I have seen no evidence of his wealth and neither has anyone else that I know of so it's just puffery at this point until someone shows me proof. So DMC, what say you patnah? I know you can't resist engaging me as you've shown over the past two days. You have a mental problem like that. It's called ST OCD. It gets worse when you are unemployed and sit around wacking off to Spurs losses like you do.

Holy fuck :lol truth bombs

This guy is the worst type of sports fans out there.. he would rather be right than see his team get banner #5.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 12:52 AM
LOL DMC nowhere to be found and in addition has not rebutted any of my 5 points about what a bottom-feeder he truly is. This is the end for that douche on this site. He fucked with the wrong GNSF tbh :lol DMC? Donde esta hombre?

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 01:00 AM
DMC, right now your credibility is analogous to the Heat losing by 36 if you're a Heat fan, which you are. You are also a Heat groupie as you enjoy sucking off LeBron, and when he's not available, the rest of the gay ass Heat big three. Chew on that bitch.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 01:11 AM
You dedicated a thread to my prediction. The least I could do was give you some background on who you're dedicating all your time to.

DMC confirming his own fail :lol priceless

irishock
06-12-2013, 01:18 AM
DMC, right now your credibility is analogous to the Heat losing by 36 if you're a Heat fan, which you are. You are also a Heat groupie as you enjoy sucking off LeBron, and when he's not available, the rest of the gay ass Heat big three. Chew on that bitch.

Entirely possible, tbh.. he joined the forum right after Stephen A Smith reported The Decision before it even happened.

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 01:24 AM
LOL, DMC STILL nowhere to be found on the NBA or Spurs forum. He's always here when there's a possibility of a Spurs loss, but when have we seen him happy about a Spurs win, not that he should be allowed to be since he's a traitorous douche which we all know and he cannot refute. He's gone... So either (1) he can't contend with the softball challenges of a GNSF like me; or (2) he was so upset that the Spurs won that he's out cutting himself right now. I don't know, but it's one of those two. It's been more than 24 hrs and he hasn't refuted any of the points I've made about him. He was talking uber BNSF superiority shit and now look at him. DONE brah! DONE.

unforeseen
06-12-2013, 08:56 AM
DMC. How the once mighty has fallen.

Quadzilla99
06-12-2013, 08:57 AM
lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
It was more like the Heat got backdoored last night.

Splits
06-12-2013, 09:29 AM
lol

Pls turn this into a titty and ass thread thxkthx

Calispursfan11
06-12-2013, 09:42 AM
How DMC felt after the Spurs blew his team out by 36... http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7112/7616744886_7c1410a928_z.jpg

gnsf0946
06-12-2013, 10:28 AM
DMC pulling a Thunderup on this thread :lmao

Rummpd
06-12-2013, 12:03 PM

Three advanced degrees but even without training in my stat. Modeling his algoritghm and underlying premises must be highly flawed -
At best it is a tossup Heat can even extend to 7 games..using data just from series alone and then add fact Spirs better coached, equally or more talented, deeper, more experienced and more versitile in ways to win...

DMC
06-12-2013, 01:26 PM
This too shall pass. Next season when you're looking back at this season, you'll remember this series and how the Spurs had a chance and how the flukey game 3 misled you into thinking a group of misfits, old cucks, french faggots and Argentinian hero ballers could beat a corporately constructed "monster". You'll say "meh, DMC predicted the backdoor sweep and was one game from it, but he was right, the Heat destroyed the Spurs and it wasn't even funny." Then you'll start a thread about it and you'll conjure up a "Parker was injured" excuse and "the refs screwed us" and you'll get almost zero responses, just like the rest of your threads that don't have my name in the title. Meanwhile I'll be doing what I do and being who I be and you'll be the same neophyte who prematurely ejaculates and your little gnsf wall flower horde will abandon you because that's what they do, they legride. btw, if you post your pic I'll post mine and others here will verify that it's actually me.

DMC
06-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Three advanced degrees but even without training in my stat. Modeling his algoritghm and underlying premises must be highly flawed -
At best it is a tossup Heat can even extend to 7 games..using data just from series alone and then add fact Spirs better coached, equally or more talented, deeper, more experienced and more versitile in ways to win...

Just as my method tells me you are Phillydoc from LG.com, it tells me that the Heat will win this series. The anomaly of Neal and Green are fliers that would be removed in any statistical process control database if the user was serious about drawing a conclusion and not looking for confirmation bias for homeristic takes.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 01:43 PM
DMC is salty mad tbh.

Vito Corleone
06-12-2013, 01:48 PM
DMC if you convert all the 3pt shots from Green and Neal into 2pt shots, the Spurs still win by 20.

DMC
06-12-2013, 02:02 PM
DMC if you convert all the 3pt shots from Green and Neal into 2pt shots, the Spurs still win by 20.

If you take their season averages the Spurs don't win. Keep watching. Treat a series like a single game, each win being 1 quarter, except with 7 games, one game is like 15% of the total. So the Spurs got 25% closer to a win, but if it goes 7 games, they only got 15% closer to a win.

If it takes Danny Green and Gary Neal scoring more than the Heat's big 3 to win (and it wouldn't have, but that margin is an anomaly and thinking otherwise is really stupid and that's no trolling).

So a reasonable person would conclude that things will return to the mean. You use bias to assume it will happen later than sooner, and I hope you're right, but I don't believe it.

DMC
06-12-2013, 02:07 PM
DMC is salty mad tbh.

Typically shitty read on me but not surprising tbh... One would think someone with your tenure would know better.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Typically shitty read on me but not surprising tbh... One would think someone with your tenure would know better.

This was a joke.

DMC is salty mad tbh.

This is dead on balls accurate tbh.

DMC
06-12-2013, 02:30 PM
This was a joke. This is dead on balls accurate tbh. Both are a joke. I've left the details of my intent in my posts and it's got nothing to do with hedging bets.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Both are a joke. I've left the details of my intent in my posts and it's got nothing to do with hedging bets.

You are hedging bets and adjusting your helmet right now.

DMC
06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
You are hedging bets and adjusting your helmet right now.

So when someone predicts the most likely scenario, it's hedging bets because it's in his best interest to predict what's in his best interest?

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 02:45 PM
So when someone predicts the most likely scenario, it's hedging bets because it's in his best interest to predict what's in his best interest?

:lol Well, it's not the most likely scenario and you're already wrong. I already explained your motivation is to be "right" on a message board . . . Go ahead and refresh your prediction again and I'll stick with my original. Let's see who gets to say "I told you so.".

Vito Corleone
06-12-2013, 03:38 PM
If you take their season averages the Spurs don't win. Keep watching. Treat a series like a single game, each win being 1 quarter, except with 7 games, one game is like 15% of the total. So the Spurs got 25% closer to a win, but if it goes 7 games, they only got 15% closer to a win.

If it takes Danny Green and Gary Neal scoring more than the Heat's big 3 to win (and it wouldn't have, but that margin is an anomaly and thinking otherwise is really stupid and that's no trolling).

So a reasonable person would conclude that things will return to the mean. You use bias to assume it will happen later than sooner, and I hope you're right, but I don't believe it.

Are you really trying to use stats to support your stupid claim?

Stats are my freaking life, and there are so many holes in your thinking it's unreal.

Did you figure into your thinking that the Heat feasted on weak East coast teams all year long while the Spurs had to fight through a much tougher Western Conference, or are you going to find some way to spin that also.

This is about match ups and the heat are playing a team with better big men than they have faced all year long. The heat have trouble with big talented front lines or do you think Indiana is a more talented front court than San Antonio?

I usually don't read your shit since it's no more that BS, you never played the game nor have you ever been employed by a major news outlet. Well I might be wrong, is your name Kevin Okeef?

cheguevara
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM
:lmao backdoored swept :lmao

AaronY
06-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Is it even news when DMC has a shit take anymore?..wake me up when gets something right..

DMC
06-12-2013, 07:39 PM
:lol Well, it's not the most likely scenario and you're already wrong. I already explained your motivation is to be "right" on a message board . . . Go ahead and refresh your prediction again and I'll stick with my original. Let's see who gets to say "I told you so.".

I already said I'm checking out after the Finals. What "told you so" would I have time to make either way?

So when you're stuck talking to yourself, ask yourself "didn't he tell me so?" You'll know then.

DMC
06-12-2013, 07:42 PM
Are you really trying to use stats to support your stupid claim?

Stats are my freaking life, and there are so many holes in your thinking it's unreal.

Did you figure into your thinking that the Heat feasted on weak East coast teams all year long while the Spurs had to fight through a much tougher Western Conference, or are you going to find some way to spin that also.

This is about match ups and the heat are playing a team with better big men than they have faced all year long. The heat have trouble with big talented front lines or do you think Indiana is a more talented front court than San Antonio?

I usually don't read your shit since it's no more that BS, you never played the game nor have you ever been employed by a major news outlet. Well I might be wrong, is your name Kevin Okeef?

You can come back and read your shitty take here like a dog returning to its vomit after the Heat hoist the trophy. I don't need to know about it.

AaronY
06-12-2013, 08:05 PM
You can come back and read your shitty take here like a dog returning to its vomit after the Heat hoist the trophy. I don't need to know about it.
Speaking of shitty takes: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212729

did you read Zach Lowe's column yesterday btw bro? ( http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9363701/an-offseason-plan-golden-state-warriors#footnoteref5 ) apparently he knows shit about basketball too cuz he watched the Warriors 2012-13 season and thought - and now get this - that the takeaway from it was that Curry announced himself as a superstar..Wow, lol wut gamez wuz he watching? amirite or amirite buddy?..

DMC
06-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Speaking of shitty takes: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212729

did you read Zach Lowe's column yesterday btw bro? ( http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9363701/an-offseason-plan-golden-state-warriors#footnoteref5 ) apparently he knows shit about basketball too cuz he watched the Warriors 2012-13 season and thought - and now get this - that the takeaway from it was that Curry announced himself as a superstar..Wow, lol wut gamez wuz he watching? amirite or amirite buddy?..

You do realize the media needs superstars in order to have something to write about... right?

How well has the media done in their predictions?

They call RW a superstar too.

AaronY
06-12-2013, 08:41 PM
It's a conspiracy!

Lol, guy never admits when he's wrong..we're in a thread where he predicted the Spurs would get back door swept, they won the next game giving them wins in games 1 and 3 meaning its now technically impossible for them to get back door swept..we don't have to wait until the series is over you were wrong there's no way for you to be right at this point, Spurs could lose the next three and you'd still wouldn't be right because that's not a back door sweep dumbass

AaronY
06-12-2013, 08:42 PM
His poor wife..Good Lord can you imagine reasoning with this brain on a daily basis?

DMC
06-12-2013, 09:02 PM
It's a conspiracy!

Lol, guy never admits when he's wrong..we're in a thread where he predicted the Spurs would get back door swept, they won the next game giving them wins in games 1 and 3 meaning its now technically impossible for them to get back door swept..we don't have to wait until the series is over you were wrong there's no way for you to be right at this point, Spurs could lose the next three and you'd still wouldn't be right because that's not a back door sweep dumbass

His poor wife..Good Lord can you imagine reasoning with this brain on a daily basis?

Why do you need to multipost to get one point across?

You want to use the media to say who's a superstar? lol

You think being called a superstar by the media means you cannot be a chucker? lol

The biggest chuckers in the league are considered "superstars".

Let me know when you get some evidence that SC isn't a chucker. Try to do it in one post.

You're the one who proclaimed the "backdoor sweep" claim. I simply mentioned it in a thread.

Do you want an ELE bet on the outcome of the Finals?

If the Heat win, you never return.

If the Spur win, I never return.

Deal?

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2013, 09:08 PM
DMC = bet hedger

OP = faggot

Quadzilla99
06-12-2013, 09:25 PM

You think being called a superstar by the media means you cannot be a chucker? lol

Let me know when you get some evidence that SC isn't a chucker. Try to do it in one post.

You're the one who proclaimed the "backdoor sweep" claim. I simply mentioned it in a thread.

Deal?

I dont wanna get involved in this but you predicted the Spurs had no chance apparently and would lose 4 straight and then they won in one of the biggest blowouts in Finals history. You gotta expect some blowback in that kind of scenario.

Splits
06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
I dont wanna get involved in this but you predicted the Spurs had no chance apparently and would lose 4 straight and then they won in one of the biggest blowouts in Finals history. You gotta expect some blowback in that kind of scenario.

http://i.imgur.com/WYkkhAm.gif

Splits
06-12-2013, 09:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pEPkL8c.gif

Quadzilla99
06-12-2013, 09:32 PM
:tu

Splits
06-12-2013, 09:35 PM
:tu

http://i.minus.com/iQmIACCoKcppA.gif

http://cdn.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/35-katy-perry-cute-girl-gifs.gif

http://www.big10tens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PCX0S.gif

DMC
06-12-2013, 09:37 PM

I'm just here to talk basketball.

Splits
06-12-2013, 09:42 PM
http://www.big10tens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/5r3p8.gif

DMC
06-12-2013, 09:45 PM
It is sad that a supposed "fan" would root for his supposed team to lose so he can be right on a fan site.

Dude was right, you must be a fucking hoot to live with.:bang

So predicting a loss equates to rooting for one?

Wow.. you live up to your name. Never come through in the Finals.

Creepn
06-12-2013, 10:22 PM
Lol DMC, your're pathetic. You, a spurs fan, want to bet against the team you're a fan of with another spurs fan that if you lose, you will ban yourself from a sports forum of a team you're a fan of.

You stupid.

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 10:27 PM
DMC is a beta, tbh.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I already said I'm checking out after the Finals. What "told you so" would I have time to make either way?

I must have missed that . . . are you referring to the ele bet that you had not made yet or something else?

So when you're stuck talking to yourself, ask yourself "didn't he tell me so?" You'll know then.

If I was an "I told you so" kind of guy I would have already done so because you are already wrong.

I'm just here to talk basketball.

:lol somebody else's tired schtick.

DMC
06-12-2013, 11:00 PM
I must have missed that . . . are you referring to the ele bet that you had not made yet or something else?

DD started a thread asking what we are going to do if the Spurs win/lose? He said he's not sticking around. I said I am not sticking around either way. It's there.

If I was an "I told you so" kind of guy I would have already done so because you are already wrong.

But you didn't tell me so. In fact the lot of you didn't say shit when I offered up the bet. You all have that nagging "he could be right, I don't want to risk it" type of approach, so in order to say "I told you so" you have to actually go out on a limb and tell me so. Just being part of the pack of "told you so" after the fact (like you and others are doing here) isn't much of a risk.

So you're being a hypocrite. Notice all of you who showed up after the game was won to proclaim how you don't do the bet hedging and "I told you so".

:lol somebody else's tired schtick.
Yeah I know... That was the point.

DMC
06-12-2013, 11:03 PM
DMC is a beta, tbh.

Who posts under his original screen name and owns it.

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Who posts under his original screen name and owns it.

Same here. Minus the beta part, though.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 11:15 PM
But you didn't tell me so. In fact the lot of you didn't say shit when I offered up the bet. You all have that nagging "he could be right, I don't want to risk it" type of approach, so in order to say "I told you so" you have to actually go out on a limb and tell me so. Just being part of the pack of "told you so" after the fact (like you and others are doing here) isn't much of a risk.

So you're being a hypocrite. Notice all of you who showed up after the game was won to proclaim how you don't do the bet hedging and "I told you so".

I just made an observation on your modus operandi as a poster. No slight on you, really as a lot of posters here do the same thing. The only motivation, it seems, is to have the ability to save face with the non-Spurs fans as a "realistic" poster (if the Spurs fail to meet expectations) while, at the same time, remaining a "loyal" Spurs fan. It's a cop out and I thought it was pretty accurate.
There is nothing wrong with being a realist, but when you go to extremes of negativity and fail, you are going to get called out. I've been wrong before, it's just part of the deal. We can agree to disagree if you like, but you and I both know that you didn't really believe the Spurs would get backdoor swept. You were trying to get attention and it worked. Just be honest about it.
You care what people think about you too much.

DMC
06-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Lol DMC, your're pathetic. You, a spurs fan, want to bet against the team you're a fan of with another spurs fan that if you lose, you will ban yourself from a sports forum of a team you're a fan of.

You stupid.
Sure, when I am leaving anyhow which I just said the previous post you banana eating ape.

DMC
06-12-2013, 11:21 PM
I just made an observation on your modus operandi as a poster. No slight on you, really as a lot of posters here do the same thing. The only motivation, it seems, is to have the ability to save face with the non-Spurs fans as a "realistic" poster (if the Spurs fail to meet expectations) while, at the same time, remaining a "loyal" Spurs fan. It's a cop out and I thought it was pretty accurate.
There is nothing wrong with being a realist, but when you go to extremes of negativity and fail, you are going to get called out. I've been wrong before, it's just part of the deal. We can agree to disagree if you like, but you and I both know that you didn't really believe the Spurs would get backdoor swept. You were trying to get attention and it worked. Just be honest about it.
You care what people think about you too much.

I don't care what people think. If I did, I'd be here kissing ass like a few others here are (like the faggot OP).

Stop cock blocking my troll. Some of you upstairs bNSFs do the same with 21D. You come down and get right on the hook and someone like me as to come get you off of it. Just let it be.

Splits
06-12-2013, 11:23 PM

Deal?

Is this still available? If so, I'll take it.

DMC
06-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Is this still available? If so, I'll take it.

No, you're one of the better posters so you need to re-read the fine print.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't care what people think. If I did, I'd be here kissing ass like a few others here are (like the faggot OP).

Stop cock blocking my troll. Some of you upstairs bNSFs do the same with 21D. You come down and get right on the hook and someone like me as to come get you off of it. Just let it be.

:lol i'm not an "upstairs bnsf". Who is 21D? When has any of this ever happened? You could have let it be and we wouldn't be here right now. Troll away, buddy. You're all clear. :lol

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 01:56 AM
LOL, I leave for a few hours and DMC has gone HAM on himself :lol This is some classic shit tbh. He is like putty in my hands. And Ohm has gone completely APE- Ham on him. DMC is totally and compulsively obsessed with himself to the point he doesn't know when he's been destroyed. He just keeps going, like Allen Iverson. An ugly demise to be sure but unlimited ego goeth before a fall. And as Ohm has pointed out, DMC has already proven himself wrong so he's already got nothing even if the Spurs lose the series. He's so far backed into a corner now he's trying to play off his prediction as he "just mentioned" it in a thread... LOL. Backpedaling like a little bitch. DMC's desperation has never been more apparent than when he offers to post pics of himself so that everyone here can confirm he is who he is. Like I give a fuck and like I would be stupid enough to even suggest posting personal pics of myself or anyone else on this site. This guy would reveal how frequent his bowel movements are if it could revive his e-cred, but not even that will save him now. LOL DMC, after this thread, your credibility is like the scum attached to the dirt on the bottom of Matt Bonner's New Balance sneakers and you know it. Keep digging your hole. I will gladly watch you squirm on the way down.

thunderup
06-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Been idle for a couple days, don't wanna read. Can someone cliff-notes this thread?

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 02:04 AM
Been idle for a couple days, don't wanna read. Can someone cliff-notes this thread?
Before game 3, DMC predicted the Spurs get backdoor swept. I then started this thread. The Spurs then blew the heat out by 36, ending his prediction as quickly as he made it and after disappearing in agony after the Spurs blowout win, he has returned to act like a little bitch and embarrassing himself ever since.

AchillesHeel
06-13-2013, 02:07 AM
Someone better make that ELE bet with DMC, he gonna be on suicide watch after tonight's game, tbh.

UZER
06-13-2013, 06:40 AM

This shit is like Wes Cravens "A New Nightmare". The script is being written as the movie (series) plays out.

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 07:59 AM
DD started a thread asking what we are going to do if the Spurs win/lose? He said he's not sticking around. I said I am not sticking around either way. It's there.

So your time conveniently draws nigh at the height of your depths on this board? :lol Priceless...

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 08:00 AM
This shit is like Wes Cravens "A New Nightmare". The script is being written as the movie (series) plays out.

Good movie tbh :tu:tu

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 08:13 AM
This too shall pass. Next season when you're looking back at this season, you'll remember this series and how the Spurs had a chance and how the flukey game 3 misled you into thinking a group of misfits, old cucks, french faggots and Argentinian hero ballers could beat a corporately constructed "monster". You'll say "meh, DMC predicted the backdoor sweep and was one game from it, but he was right, the Heat destroyed the Spurs and it wasn't even funny." Then you'll start a thread about it and you'll conjure up a "Parker was injured" excuse and "the refs screwed us" and you'll get almost zero responses, just like the rest of your threads that don't have my name in the title. Meanwhile I'll be doing what I do and being who I be and you'll be the same neophyte who prematurely ejaculates and your little gnsf wall flower horde will abandon you because that's what they do, they legride. btw, if you post your pic I'll post mine and others here will verify that it's actually me. To quote myself addressing you earlier in the thread "I know you can't resist engaging me as you've shown over the past two days. You have a mental problem like that. It's called ST OCD..."

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 08:32 AM

Deal?
Criticizing multi-posts to get one point across? How many times have you posted in this thread? I still don't get your point other than this is the most butthurt you have been in recent memory. And what was it you said again earlier to me... "you dedicated a thread to my prediction..." So it IS your prediction jackass. I can quote you from the other thread if you'd like. No backpedaling now. And finally, how are you exchanging anything of value in your post to AaronY when you are already going to be making a permanent exit regardless of the outcome of the series? It's nonsensical. He leaves if the Spurs lose the series but you leave regardless? That's not a bet broheim as you are already gone no matter what per your own statements in this thread.

OldSilentHill
06-13-2013, 08:33 AM
DMC, last news: the AT&T housekeeping found this behind the Spurs locker room door:

http://natividaddelosmares.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/08122009_003.jpg

You were f****ng right all the time!!

PS: do you see how rusty it is?

Calispursfan11
06-13-2013, 09:10 AM
DMC, last news: the AT&T housekeeping found this behind the Spurs locker room door:

http://natividaddelosmares.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/08122009_003.jpg

You were f****ng right all the time!!

PD: do you see how rusty it is?
:lol

Creepn
06-13-2013, 12:09 PM
DMC - Founder and CEO. Get outta here with that BS. Your post count doesn't reflex that and you sure as hell wouldn't post pictures of yourself to feel accepted with e-peeps if you have people working under you.

Lastly, CEOs don't drive Daewoos.

DMC
06-13-2013, 12:17 PM
To quote myself addressing you earlier in the thread "I know you can't resist engaging me as you've shown over the past two days. You have a mental problem like that. It's called ST OCD..."

:lol You dedicating a thread to me
:lol Calling me OCD for responding
:lol Impending doom apparent
:lol Afraid to look
:lol Knowing I am right
:lol Hoping it goes away

DMC
06-13-2013, 12:18 PM
DMC - Founder and CEO. Get outta here with that BS. Your post count doesn't reflex that and you sure as hell wouldn't post pictures of yourself to feel accepted with e-peeps if you have people working under you.

Lastly, CEOs don't drive Daewoos.

Doesn't reflex?

You'd be lawn care, doubt you'd show up for work on day 2.

DMC
06-13-2013, 12:22 PM
Look at the gnsf parade and Xanax there in the middle contemplating suicide.

Let's keep it rolling. Heat win tonight, guaranteed. Series will be tied going into Sunday which means the Spurs would have to win again in Miami, but Miami will go home up 3-2 so the Spurs will have to win b2b in Miami in closeout games.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 12:37 PM
No, I don't want to make any bets DMC, I predicted Heat in 6 before the series..after the last two games I have no idea what to make of the series at this point..some people can actually admit when they are wrong and/or don't have all the answers..

As for the generic "media" comments..Zach Lowe is an awesome basketball writer in my opinion and I've been saying that for a while thats not just because he agrees with me on Curry..overall almost anyone would look at Curry's 2012-13 season and view it as overwhlemingly positive unless you're just focusing on some narrow aspects like his struggles at the end of the Spurs series when he dealt his ankle injuries/the Spurs defense which was keyed on shutting him down..

DMC
06-13-2013, 12:45 PM
:lol i'm not an "upstairs bnsf". Who is 21D? When has any of this ever happened? You could have let it be and we wouldn't be here right now. Troll away, buddy. You're all clear. :lol

21_Dickings... upstairs GNSF bows up on him every time he posts one of his 7/10's down here.

Remember that time you said this:

"I think the "fit" issue can be fixed. I also think that way too much importance has been focused on this perceived "fit" theory. RJ is athletic, explosive around the rim and, when properly motivated, is a pretty good defender. Confidence and consistency are the only real issues I can see. Easily remedied."

Now you could have let that rest but you didn't. So let's not point at spots with dirty fingers mmmkay? Alrighty then.

DMC
06-13-2013, 12:47 PM
No, I don't want to make any bets DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), I predicted Heat in 6 before the series..after the last two games I have no idea what to make of the series at this point..some people can actually admit when they are wrong and/or don't have all the answers..

As for the generic "media" comments..Zach Lowe is an awesome basketball writer in my opinion and I've been saying that for a while thats not just because he agrees with me on Curry..overall almost anyone would look at Curry's 2012-13 season and view it as overwhlemingly positive unless you're just focusing on some narrow aspects like his struggles at the end of the Spurs series when he dealt his ankle injuries/the Spurs defense which was keyed on shutting him down..

You you predicted the game and the number of wins/losses but when it goes differently in number of losses, you won't feel that you've stepped out on a limb because you're a soft ass beta faggot who thinks "chucker" and "superstar" cannot coexist in the same person. Basically you think the term "superstar" is about basketball ability, not about fame.

So Curry is great if you don't look at his entire body of work, like when he chucks his team out of the playoffs at the end of games when his legs are gone. By those standards, I think Blair is a superstar if you don't look at his shitty performances, except Curry actually cost his team the chance at the WCF.

:lol his ankles

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 03:00 PM
21_Dickings... upstairs GNSF bows up on him every time he posts one of his 7/10's down here.

:lol I've never bowed up on Dickings. Everybody knows that's Pulp's troll. Try again.

Now you could have let that rest but you didn't. So let's not point at spots with dirty fingers mmmkay? Alrighty then.

:lol RJ smack

I've already admitted to being wrong from time time to time. I just admitted as much in the post prior to the one you just quoted. You had to dig deep for that one. Let's try to stay current, shall we?

DMC
06-13-2013, 03:52 PM
:lol I've never bowed up on Dickings. Everybody knows that's Pulp's troll. Try again.

"Some of you upstairs bNSFs do the same with 21D"

That statement is a fact.

:lol RJ smack

I've already admitted to being wrong from time time to time. I just admitted as much in the post prior to the one you just quoted. You had to dig deep for that one. Let's try to stay current, shall we?

Wrong is wrong. Don't go trying to read someone when you cannot get a good read on these things as obvious as Richard Jefferson's value to the Spurs.

I didn't have to dig at all. Someone here PM'd that information to me. I am a made man, I have connections.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 03:53 PM
:lol his ankles
Rolling on the muthafucking floor laughing.. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214968&p=6591998&viewfull=1#post6591998

DMC
06-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Rolling on the muthafucking floor laughing.. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214968&p=6591998&viewfull=1#post6591998

http://www.ferfihang.hu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/troll-meter.gif

AaronY
06-13-2013, 03:57 PM
Theory:

you're a soft ass beta faggot
http://i.imgur.com/8xbvR2F.jpg

Invalidated

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 03:58 PM
"Some of you upstairs bNSFs do the same with 21D"

That statement is a fact.

OK . . . but I'm not in that group.

Wrong is wrong. Don't go trying to read someone when you cannot get a good read on these things as obvious as Richard Jefferson's value to the Spurs.

That was pretty early on . . . and I already admitted I've been wrong before . . . 3 times in this thread now.

apples-oranges tbh

I didn't have to dig at all. Someone here PM'd that information to me. I am a made man, I have connections.

That's neat for you. Kind of proving my point about wanting to feel special on a message board, aren't ya?

AaronY
06-13-2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.ferfihang.hu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/troll-meter.gif
I hope thats what that was cuz otherwise, oooffff..

I must have missed the brilliant humor and sarcasm in that troll post of yours..

AaronY
06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Plz stop with the name calling dough..it honestly hurts my feelings..tyia

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I hope thats what that was cuz otherwise, oooffff..

I must have missed the brilliant humor and sarcasm in that troll post of yours..

So you're saying I am inconsistent, not that I am wrong. You've not shown anything to even remotely suggest I am wrong.

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:05 PM
OK . . . but I'm not in that group.

That was pretty early on . . . and I already admitted I've been wrong before . . . 3 times in this thread now.

apples-oranges tbh

How? Wrong is wrong. You over value RJ and I call a backdoor sweep. You were wrong and it turned out that the Spurs suffered. I was wrong and it turned out the Spurs flourished. Your apple is rotten.

That's neat for you. Kind of proving my point about wanting to feel special on a message board, aren't ya?
No, I don't want to feel special. People seek me out and do these things because I am a man of great character and it shows even in my posts. It has nothing to do with what I want, it has everything to do with the Alpha male that I am. It's the nature of the business, when you're alpha. People tend to gravitate toward you, even the males for some odd reason.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 04:06 PM
So you're saying I am inconsistent, not that I am wrong. You've not shown anything to even remotely suggest I am wrong.
He nearly led the league in 3 point percentage while taking eight a game!..a chucker according to most people is someone like Monta who took four threes a game while hitting 28 percent..the fact is taking a ton of threes is something he's proven he does effectively and efficiently..

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Theory:

Invalidated

What's that supposed to prove?

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 04:18 PM
How? Wrong is wrong. You over value RJ and I call a backdoor sweep. You were wrong and it turned out that the Spurs suffered. I was wrong and it turned out the Spurs flourished. Your apple is rotten.

I didn't overvalue RJ as a player. I overvaluated his character. I said he was under-utilized in the Spurs system and I still believe that's true. He was still a good player before he joined the Spurs then, for whatever reason, he fell off the cliff and never recovered.

At any rate, whether you or I are right or wrong has nothing to do with the Spurs succeeding or failing. This conversation is getting fairly ridiculous now, don't ya think?

No, I don't want to feel special. People seek me out and do these things because I am a man of great character and it shows even in my posts. It has nothing to do with what I want, it has everything to do with the Alpha male that I am. It's the nature of the business, when you're alpha. People tend to gravitate toward you, even the males for some odd reason.

:lol message board alpha male

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:19 PM
He nearly led the league in 3 point percentage while taking eight a game!..a chucker according to most people is someone like Monta who took four threes a game while hitting 28 percent..the fact is taking a ton of threes is something he's proven he does effectively and efficiently..

I showed you proof that he chucked his team out of the playoffs. I showed you play by play showing a close game where SC took long range bomb after long range bomb. He missed them all. He shot his team out of the playoffs. That's a chucker. When it matters, he chokes but he keeps shooting because he's a chucker. He took 25 shots in the final game and shot what percentage again? Remind me.

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:19 PM
I didn't overvalue RJ as a player. I overvaluated his character. I said he was under-utilized in the Spurs system and I still believe that's true. He was still a good player before he joined the Spurs then, for whatever reason, he fell off the cliff and never recovered.

So then you were wrong about being wrong? Which is it? Cannot have your cake and have eaten it too.

At any rate, whether you or I are right or wrong has nothing to do with the Spurs succeeding or failing. This conversation is getting fairly ridiculous now, don't ya think?

:lol message board alpha male

I am alpha where ever I go, even here with you. It's a curse but I am man enough to admit it exists.

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 04:20 PM
I am alpha where ever I go, even here with you. It's a curse but I am man enough to admit it exists.

No.

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:21 PM
No.

Denial is the first sign of a problem. The next step is acceptance and eventually you'll find a place in the pecking order that suits your stature as a man on this forum.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 04:22 PM
So then you were wrong about being wrong? Which is it? Cannot have your cake and have eaten it too.

Ya, if you and I were in the same room you'd def. be the alpha in the equation..not even a question

AaronY
06-13-2013, 04:25 PM
I showed you proof that he chucked his team out of the playoffs. I showed you play by play showing a close game where SC took long range bomb after long range bomb. He missed them all. He shot his team out of the playoffs. That's a chucker. When it matters, he chokes but he keeps shooting because he's a chucker. He took 25 shots in the final game and shot what percentage again? Remind me.
He was the teams best option in game 5 he deferred to Jarrett Jack I'm sure his coach told him it was in his teams best interest for them to go down with him shooting..which it was, he simply wasn't good enough to beat a Spurs defense geared to stopping him, no shame in that..Hell Lebron is shooting 36 percent against the same defense..besides his ankles were definitely a factor imo

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Ya, if you and I were in the same room you'd def. be the alpha in the equation..not even a question

No doubt. You're likely a female thus the novice basketball IQ.

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Denial is the first sign of a problem. The next step is acceptance and eventually you'll find a place in the pecking order that suits your stature as a man on this forum.

I don't think being an old man aping the schtick of a bunch of 20 somethings who are really into their status on a message board is the way to go . . . maybe that's just me. If it gives you a good feeling way down inside . . . Well, god bless ya, bubba.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
No doubt. You're likely a female thus the novice basketball IQ.
You do realize that was a pic of me holding a laptop opened to ST right?..

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:29 PM
You do realize that was a pic of me holding a laptop opened to ST right?..

So you're saying you have long female like hair and you're roided? lol

Are you one of those SA types who work out the upper body and ignore the legs? You know, the mexican guys who all claim to have bad knees from squatting?

What does that pic have to do with being a beta or alpha? There are lots of faggots out there who work out. Doesn't impress me, not even the chest shaving.

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:32 PM
I don't think being an old man aping the schtick of a bunch of 20 somethings who are really into their status on a message board is the way to go . . . maybe that's just me. If it gives you a good feeling way down inside . . . Well, god bless ya, bubba.

Well I've never felt the need to ask betas for advice.

btw, vote Obama/Biden in the next election

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 04:39 PM
Well I've never felt the need to ask betas for advice.

I never ask anyone for advice. Alphas don't go around saying, "I'm an alpha." They just exist.

btw, vote Obama/Biden in the next election

They finally gonna do something about them bullshit term limits?

Brazil
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
:lol this thread

Brazil
06-13-2013, 04:46 PM
find a room guys

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:55 PM
I never ask anyone for advice. Alphas don't go around saying, "I'm an alpha." They just exist.

They finally gonna do something about them bullshit term limits?

When it comes to explaining why people inundate me with material, I had to share the goods with you.

It's not something I'm proud of, it is what it is.

Obama will fix the term limits. 4th Reich tbh.

FkLA
06-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Is that swole ass nigga you, AaronY ?

DPG21920
06-13-2013, 05:29 PM
I hate when chicks like that are all jacked. I know fitness is great, but just doesn't look right.

j/k but seriously why would you feel the need to post a picture of yourself just because DMC is making fun of you?

AaronY
06-13-2013, 05:33 PM
So you're saying you have long female like hair and you're roided? lol

Are you one of those SA types who work out the upper body and ignore the legs? You know, the mexican guys who all claim to have bad knees from squatting?

What does that pic have to do with being a beta or alpha? There are lots of faggots out there who work out. Doesn't impress me, not even the chest shaving.
Here's my legs DMC:

http://i.imgur.com/gzztXjE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b4TmDOU.jpg

Lemme know if theres any more body parts you wanna check out brah, may do a youtube..I'd have to start a new channel and not show my face since my other channels just has got my workout videos on it..it'd be easy to find my real name from det one..and honestly don't want people to see the nonsense I post on here..

dunkman
Complicated, now that the Spurs won g3, tbh . . .

But G4 is critical, no team has EVER come to win the finals from 1:3.

ohmwrecker
When it comes to explaining why people inundate me with material, I had to share the goods with you.

It's not something I'm proud of, it is what it is.

No explanation necessary. There's nothing to be proud of tbh. I know who your "people" are.

Obama will fix the term limits. 4th Reich tbh.

Finally.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I hate when chicks like that are all jacked. I know fitness is great, but just doesn't look right.

j/k but seriously why would you feel the need to post a picture of yourself just because DMC is making fun of you?
Its no big deal imo..I've got a bodyspace on bodybuilding.com with like 70 followers and I post pics of myself there all the time..plus have a youtube channel with my workout videos on it..All bout dat fitness lifestyle tbh..Just thought it would be a funny response after he called me a soft beta phaggot

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Let's switch gears . . . Aaron . . . settle down, roids.

DPG21920
06-13-2013, 05:37 PM
There's nothing wrong with posting photos online, especially if you are doing stuff like you said, it's just the reason why you did it this time.

Shouldn't let someone ruffle you like that on ST. I know you are new here, I told you I would be your guide...

Reck
06-13-2013, 05:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with posting photos online, especially if you are doing stuff like you said, it's just the reason why you did it this time.

Shouldn't let someone ruffle you like that on ST. I know you are new here, I told you I would be your guide...

Aaron is likely trolling.

DMC
06-13-2013, 05:39 PM

DPG Da Peeps Guide

DMC
06-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Aaron did you used to bartend? I might know you.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey DMC how does it feel to be a total dumbass?

DMC
06-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Hey DMC how does it feel to be a total dumbass?

How does ti feel to be a no life scrub?

AchillesHeel
06-13-2013, 06:09 PM
How does ti feel to be a no life scrub?

How does it feel to be a faggot, tbh?

Splits
06-13-2013, 06:14 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18qo1hwto00mfjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

whitemamba
06-13-2013, 06:19 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18qo1hwto00mfjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

unforeseen
06-13-2013, 06:35 PM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/commandowrong.gif (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/heat_fusion/media/commandowrong.gif.html)

AaronY
06-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Anybody wanna see my glutes?..

AaronY
06-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Lookin pretty shredded atm..

unforeseen
06-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Theory:

Invalidated

Bro, do you even lift?

J/K.
DMC is in trouble if you two meet in real life though.

playblair
06-13-2013, 06:43 PM
@AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6656107#post6656107) book name.......................

spurraider21
06-13-2013, 07:28 PM
Damn aarony. Still not as tough as psycho-T though =\

DMC
06-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Here's my legs DMC:

http://i.imgur.com/gzztXjE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/b4TmDOU.jpg

Lemme know if theres any more body parts you wanna check out brah, may do a youtube..I'd have to start a new channel and not show my face since my other channels just has got my workout videos on it..it'd be easy to find my real name from det one..and honestly don't want people to see the nonsense I post on here..

You should clean the cum off that mirror... RT

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 07:38 PM
This thread has gone horribly wrong.

StrengthAndHonor
06-13-2013, 07:48 PM
Anybody wanna see my glutes?..

Nah..post pics of your abs pls.

Thanks.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-13-2013, 07:49 PM
Post a dick pic bro

Reck
06-13-2013, 07:51 PM
Nah..post pics of your abs pls.

Thanks.

This thread has gone horribly wrong.

scroteface
06-13-2013, 10:09 PM
nothing screams insecurity like posting bigs of your little muscles because someone cucked your e-rep. lol think about this for a second..you're showing pics of your body to another man in order to seek validation. yikesss.

DMC
06-13-2013, 10:28 PM
And like I said, all this shit talk and what do we have? We have the Heat coming through this motherfucker. 2-2. It's going back to Miami, it's over, let's start making the required threads about refs cheating and Manu sucking.

DMC
06-13-2013, 10:34 PM
This too shall pass. Next season when you're looking back at this season, you'll remember this series and how the Spurs had a chance and how the flukey game 3 misled you into thinking a group of misfits, old cucks, french faggots and Argentinian hero ballers could beat a corporately constructed "monster". You'll say "meh, DMC predicted the backdoor sweep and was one game from it, but he was right, the Heat destroyed the Spurs and it wasn't even funny." Then you'll start a thread about it and you'll conjure up a "Parker was injured" excuse and "the refs screwed us" and you'll get almost zero responses, just like the rest of your threads that don't have my name in the title. Meanwhile I'll be doing what I do and being who I be and you'll be the same neophyte who prematurely ejaculates and your little gnsf wall flower horde will abandon you because that's what they do, they legride. btw, if you post your pic I'll post mine and others here will verify that it's actually me.

I said

AaronY
06-13-2013, 10:40 PM
nothing screams insecurity like posting bigs of your little muscles because someone cucked your e-rep. lol think about this for a second..you're showing pics of your body to another man in order to seek validation. yikesss.
And then you get the opposite end of the spectrum..certain guys like mavs>spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23131) and a certain guy named Nick Ford that are so pathetic in real life that if facts or photos of their real lives are posted on a message board they frequent they run away from the computer in horror..takes all kinds I guess..

AaronY
06-13-2013, 10:42 PM
Nick if you're out there buddy just send me a pm and I'll shoot you off some workout advice..shit, thats pretty much all I do on bb.com and in my workout videos..wouldn't even be a problem

DMC
06-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Bro you didn't answer, were you a bartender at a swanky little joint in SA?

scroteface
06-13-2013, 11:10 PM
And then you get the opposite end of the spectrum..certain guys like mavs>spurs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=23131) and a certain guy named Nick Ford that are so pathetic in real life that if facts or photos of their real lives are posted on a message board they frequent they run away from the computer in horror..takes all kinds I guess..

no, don't try to deflect on to other posters, you just posted pics to a dude for e-validation :lol you bi

DMC
06-13-2013, 11:22 PM
no, don't try to deflect on to other posters, you just posted pics to a dude for e-validation :lol you bi

And he didn't even show his face. He thinks roids are anti-beta. Real males don't need roids.

BlackSwordsMan
06-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Here comes the backdoor sweep!

DMC
06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
Here comes the backdoor sweep!

I see it coming. I called it.

AaronY
06-13-2013, 11:52 PM
Tbh I look for any excuse to post pics/vids of my body kinda phaggy but its who I am..like all those workout vids are ostensibly for giving workout advice and I do enjoy dat but its mainly just an excuse to walk around with my muscles all hulking out..same reason I fought to get this work at home job now I can grow my hair out and wear a tanktop ten months of the year and spend all the down time between tasks gardening and tanning in the yard it's awesome for a guy like me

No more pathetic than guy who needs to have an embargo put in place so he can dominate on his favorite message board tho, imho..

AaronY
06-13-2013, 11:57 PM
I should become like an attention whoring villain in this place, just post videos and pics of me working out in every thread..tbh I've seen some of the troglodites in those gtg threads and heard some of the personal life stories about some of the fat slobs/fotreversloners thst populste this forum a muscular, handsome dominating in the gym could honestly achieve Darth Vader levels of animus and villainy in this place

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:00 AM
I should become like an attention whoring villain in this place, just post videos and pics of me working out in every thread..tbh I've seen some of the troglodites in those gtg threads and heard some of the personal life stories about some of the fat slobs/fotreversloners thst populste this forum a muscular, handsome dominating in the gym could honestly achieve Darth Vader levels of animus and villainy in this place

Nah, it didn't work for me. You're just exposed as a roid freak who lives with his mom. I've dated women with bigger muscles than you tbh.

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2013, 12:02 AM
Tbh I look for any excuse to post pics/vids of my body kinda phaggy but its who I am..like all those workout vids are ostensibly for giving workout advice and I do enjoy dat but its mainly just an excuse to walk around with my muscles all hulking out..same reason I fought to get this work at home job now I can grow my hair out and wear a tanktop ten months of the year and spend all the down time between tasks gardening and tanning in the yard it's awesome for a guy like me

No more pathetic than guy who needs to have an embargo put in place so he can dominate on his favorite message board tho, imho..
Word bro. Dont allow these 150 lb phaggots talk shit to you man. It takes a lot of discipline amd hard work to achieve that physique tbh. I've been working out for years and I'm nowhere near you, working on that shit though. I'm at 186 with about 11% bodyfat. I'm planning to drop a few more lbs but my gf likes my body right now, she said it reminds her of Jason Statham or something. Keepnit up man.

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:09 AM
Word bro. Dont allow these 150 lb phaggots talk shit to you man. It takes a lot of discipline amd hard work to achieve that physique tbh. I've been working out for years and I'm nowhere near you, working on that shit though. I'm at 186 with about 11% bodyfat. I'm planning to drop a few more lbs but my gf likes my body right now, she said it reminds her of Jason Statham or something. Keepnit up man.

Keep sucking him off and he's going to post a pic of his abs for you. Then you two can go into a private chat and jerk off at the thought of all the discipline it takes to pick the same piece of metal up a million times and put it back where you first got it, of course all the courage to actually put the needle into your arm as well. Meanwhile I'll be out curing diseases and discovering planets.

AaronY
06-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Nah, it didn't work for me. You're just exposed as a roid freak who lives with his mom. I've dated women with bigger muscles than you tbh.
Lol, them chicks must have been pretty busted..that kind of thing turns you on huh..I see them videos sometimes when I'm browsing them tube sites and always wonder who the hell watches that shit, now I know apparently

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Lol, them chicks must have been pretty busted..that kind of thing turns you on huh..I see them videos sometimes when I'm browsing them tube sites and always wonder who the hell watches that shit, now I know apparently

No, I kicked them to the curb. One looked like Lou in the face and I told her "you look like Lou" and she was flattered, but she thought I meant the muscles, not the mustache. I told the bitch if she wants to lift, get your ass in the kitchen and lift some dishes and pots and pans.

Men shouldn't be showing pics of themselves in the bathroom with their laptops and hand lotion. It's not right. Certainly nothing an alpha would do.

I did see about 5 guys who roided out drop out of S.E.R.E. though, they couldn't handle the pressure and didn't have anything to lift.

AaronY
06-14-2013, 12:15 AM
DMC is one of those intellectual old man type alpha males I guess..with his anger I'm thinking like a Dick Cheney/Donald Rumsfeld type alpha leader of men power broker..and oh boy lemme tell ya when I'm in a room and when one if them walks in the young girls all flock to them done even matter if I'm whoring the tanktop can't even get a look in my direction tbh

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:17 AM
DMC is one of those intellectual old man type alpha males I guess..with his anger I'm thinking like a Dick Cheney/Donald Rumsfeld type alpha leader of men power broker..and oh boy lemme tell ya when I'm in a room and when one if them walks in the young girls all flock to them done even matter if I'm whoring the tanktop can't even get a look in my direction tbh

That's because you're normally carrying a tray and some drinks and the older rich man has the bag of white powder and the sucky thing for them. They might like to toy with little playthings with muscles, but they leave with money.

AaronY
06-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Rofl, wow

Brazil
06-14-2013, 12:49 AM
:lmao DMC exploding this poor Aaron that felt obliged to post gay pictures go his legs

StrengthAndHonor
06-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Anymore pics bro?

Calispursfan11
06-14-2013, 02:45 AM
WTF - the pics. I will have to read what that exchange was all about. But back on topic... DMC why are you still hanging around even after "the prediction". It doesn't matter Amigo. You were flat out wrong and you'll always be wrong about it even though you have egomaniacally proclaimed yourself "always right". You don't get to reset your predictions on the fly for your own convenience if that's what you're trying to do here and then gloat like the Heat locker room hoe after a Heat win; especially when you claim to be a Spursfan, which you are not. It's weak brah. You're a joke and your time draws near as by your own admission you have banished yourself from ST following the finals, win or lose.

~O~
06-14-2013, 02:48 AM
The Spurs simply need to win two straight. If they win tomorrow nights game. They have no choice but to win another game on the Heat's floor.

Legacy
06-14-2013, 06:15 AM
The Spurs simply need to win two straight. If they win tomorrow nights game. They have no choice but to win another game on the Heat's floor.

My sentiments exactly. ^

God, we need miracles.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely, ~Legacy & Spurs fans Everywhere

http://www.beunos.com/img/prayer.gif (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Um4_hALJcPoe2M&tbnid=3xtJghc0Yk7i4M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beunos.com%2Fprayer.htm&ei=lfm6UdrMD4ia8wTc5oDoCA&bvm=bv.47883778,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNF6bc0la_Zt7oOJ5aUjsCOeHqZ-tA&ust=1371294346926939)

AaronY
06-14-2013, 12:21 PM
:lmao DMC exploding this poor Aaron that felt obliged to post gay pictures go his legs
He asked to know what my legs look like..proud of them so I posted a pic..nothing wrong with a guy being proud of his body imo..

AaronY
06-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Need to tan em tho..they are pretty pasty

Brazil
06-14-2013, 12:58 PM
He asked to know what my legs look like..proud of them so I posted a pic..nothing wrong with a guy being proud of his body imo..

:lol

still gay imo and still a proof that DMC messed a lot with you tbh

DMC
06-14-2013, 01:09 PM

I also asked you if you were a bartender at a swanky bar there in SA. You didn't respond.

AaronY
06-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Bros, on an average Tuesday when I'm in a perfectly normal mood ill the spend the day tanning, pumping up and taking "selfies" of my abs, legs, chest whatever and posting em up all over the web..look for any excuse sonewhat embarrassing but it is what it is tbh

AaronY
06-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Seriously if a day passed by that I didn't snap off some pics and spin em up to my bodyspace/anabolicminds site now THAT would be news..

Brazil
06-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Seriously if a day passed by that I didn't snap off some pics and spin em up to my bodyspace/anabolicminds site now THAT would be news..

wtf ?

DMC
06-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah I've exposed a colossal faggot and douchebag. Shocker

Brazil
06-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah I've exposed a colossal faggot and douchebag. Shocker

this or dude is trolling the shit of us

:lmao pumping up and taking "selfies" of my abs, legs, chest whatever and posting em up all over the web

AaronY
06-14-2013, 04:00 PM
I like postin photos of my muscles on the Internet and seeing peoples reaction Brazil, thought it was pretty clear..I actually posted that first pic in a Club thread like a week ago but no one even reacted to it..I got some youtubes planned that ima drop into random threads so stay tuned

DMC
06-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Avante

Brazil
06-14-2013, 04:09 PM
I like postin photos of my muscles on the Internet and seeing peoples reaction Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466), thought it was pretty clear..I actually posted that first pic in a Club thread like a week ago but no one even reacted to it..I got some youtubes planned that ima drop into random threads so stay tuned

now that's weirdo tbh

it was not clear for me AaronY. never imagined you as a narcissistic weirdo internet dude

when you are saying people reaction you mean men and women ? cauz I am not looking forward to seeing your youtubes

Brazil
06-14-2013, 04:09 PM
that's some good trolling

benefactor
06-14-2013, 05:46 PM
Well this thread didn't go as I expected.

Calispursfan11
06-15-2013, 06:14 AM
DMC got so butthurt by his original fail he changed the entire topic to semi-nekkid dude pics but his original fail remains on record and cannot be undone :lol

Calispursfan11
06-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Hey DMC... http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/318/507/080.jpg

Calispursfan11
06-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Well this thread didn't go as I expected. Awesome GIF in your sig tbh

jimbo
06-15-2013, 07:06 PM
AaronY please post a rear glute spread

thanks

oh and can I interest you with a grapefruit?

Calispursfan11
06-15-2013, 10:46 PM
AaronY please post a rear glute spread

thanks

oh and can I interest you with a grapefruit? Great ! :lol

Calispursfan11
06-16-2013, 09:53 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP. I will inhabit your nightmares tonite, sucka! :lol :tu

Rogue
06-16-2013, 10:41 PM
DMC is made to pay for his brashness imho. game 5 was never easy to predict and that's why I dodged the bullet by calling it a toss-up. Heat will still win the series though, which DMC and I both agree on

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 09:28 PM
:downspin:

Arnold Toht
09-07-2013, 01:26 PM

ElNono
09-07-2013, 02:04 PM
^ Swept

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I

Knows more basketball than me. Predicts a backdoor sweep in the finals.

Series goes 7 games.

Fucking idiot.

DMC
09-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Knows more basketball than me. Predicts a backdoor sweep in the finals.

Series goes 7 games.

Fucking idiot.

Accurately predicts game 6, the most crucial game of the series and how the Finals will be remembered. Went out on a limb to do so. Rubbed it in your face afterward.

That's me

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Wow predicts one game that has a 50% chance of being right. Congrats?

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2013, 02:32 PM
L

Let's keep it rolling. Heat win tonight, guaranteed. Series will be tied going into Sunday which means the Spurs would have to win again in Miami, but Miami will go home up 3-2 so the Spurs will have to win b2b in Miami in closeout games.
:lmao

DMC
09-07-2013, 02:58 PM
This was like my masterpiece. In one fell swoop I forced a doublewide living bartender to show pics of himself, called the Finals and took a huge shit on a horde of gnsf faggots. Thanks for bringing it up.

Rogue
09-08-2013, 09:16 AM
I also made some wrong predictions on some games during the 13' finals if i remember correct. I think the difference between our accurate % was only 1 or 2 games, but we were both right about the result of the series. No one can be completely right or completely wrong about something, and at least DMC and I were more right about that series than 90% of the board imho.

Calispursfan11
11-15-2013, 12:45 AM
Bump

Calispursfan11
11-15-2013, 12:46 AM
Return of a classic tbh

Splits
11-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Quality of this bump is on par with the quality of your Kobe comeback trash thread.

How is this relevant?

Calispursfan11
11-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Quality of this bump is on par with the quality of your Kobe comeback trash thread.

How is this relevant?

Be not concerned with the quality of the actual bump, my son. Simply read the content and be entertained.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2013, 04:57 AM
Wow, just read this thread and DMC took a shit all over SpursTalk, tbh:lmao..he predicted the outcome of the series, while dropping bombs on all attackers..

OP is a moron, btw, not sure why he would bump this thread that makes him look even worse than he usually looks, tbh:lol..I suppose he was just happy that DMC showed him some attention, tbh..

lefty
11-15-2013, 04:58 AM
You heard it here first. Not just his usual "Spurs will lose!" conservative pick. That's a back door sweep in the finals everyone. His reasoning is that OKC did it to us last year. Bad and illogical reasoning tbh. Granted, it's possible but logically unlikely. Agree? Disagree?

Disagree

Sybok
11-15-2013, 03:40 PM

How is this relevant?Because I tore him a new one. He does it every time. Salt pours from him.

Calispursfan11
02-07-2015, 12:12 AM
I forgot, this is a good one too, tbh...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/abr.gif

apalisoc_9
02-07-2015, 12:19 AM
The Heat won in 2013..

I'm not sure why this is getting bumped..

Was a good call from DMC.

KL2
02-07-2015, 12:25 AM
The Heat won in 2013..

I'm not sure why this is getting bumped..

Was a good call from DMC.

'13, '07, same difference to these Parker fans tbh. Not sure if they have a concept of time.