PDA

View Full Version : LMAO...

HemisfairArena
06-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Some of you act like a kid in ToysRus who doesnt get what they want and decide to have a temper tantrum right in the middle of the store and throw themselves on the ground kicking and screaming. Cry about players. Cry about the coach. Cry about anything. I love watching your meltdown. Weak in every sense of the word. Look at all the threads crying about the game tonight. I...for one...am happy about coming home 1-1....game 2 was just icing on the cake...if we won great...if we didnt still great. Until the Heat beat us in San Antonio...we are in the driver seat...but yeah....we should cry about tonight and go off the deep end. LMAO

timmy2003
06-09-2013, 09:20 PM
just pathetic performance

Ibleedslvrnblk
06-09-2013, 09:22 PM
I think it is the nature of the loss. It was a winnable game then all of a sudden it all fell apart. No big deal. What hurts is the fact Green was going off and he could have easily sparked the rest of the team. Duncan and Parker had bad game

HemisfairArena
06-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Exactly right, IBleed. Not a big deal. Duncan and Parker had horrible games and whats the chances that happens back here? Spurs will win game 3...go up 2-1 in the series and everyone that is on the cliff tonight will back up and say.."I knew the Spurs were in control".

Stabula
06-09-2013, 09:24 PM
No shit people get upset, this is the NBA Finals the biggest stage in basketball. It's upsetting to see your favorite team brimming with potential only to squander it away with unprecedented amounts of horrid decision making.

HemisfairArena
06-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Stab...no team has ever won 1000% of the time. Take it in stride. No reason to overreact.

timmy2003
06-09-2013, 09:28 PM
game 3 is gonna be really really huge

Blizzardwizard
06-09-2013, 09:29 PM
There's cliff jumping, and then there's whatever this is. Honestly, these guys crying are going to look back tomorrow and understand how stupid they look right now.

Sasha
06-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Word.:rollin

Juggity
06-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Realistically, game 2 was the spurs' best chance to prevent the series from coming back to Miami. In all likelihood, the spurs will not win three games in a row against this miami team.

It's pretty discouraging to be within 2 points, playing aggressive, making good decisions, rebounding well (Tim, Kawhi), shooting well (Danny), and all of sudden stop doing all those things and go down by 30 in a matter of 5-10 minutes.

The spurs chances of winning a title took a huge hit tonight. Can't really spin it any other way.

DespЏrado
06-09-2013, 09:45 PM
Realistically, game 2 was the spurs' best chance to prevent the series from coming back to Miami. In all likelihood, the spurs will not win three games in a row against this miami team.

It's pretty discouraging to be within 2 points, playing aggressive, making good decisions, rebounding well (Tim, Kawhi), shooting well (Danny), and all of sudden stop doing all those things and go down by 30 in a matter of 5-10 minutes.

The spurs chances of winning a title took a huge hit tonight. Can't really spin it any other way.

you only have to win the first 2. Then you have 3 games to win 1 more.

HemisfairArena
06-09-2013, 09:57 PM
I just dont get all the grim outlooks after tonights loss. It is exactly what everyone was saying after the Warriors beat us and were going back to Golden State tied 1-1....everyone on here was cliffdiving and saying we are gonna choke and lose. We are in great shape right now. We are in the Finals. We have gained homecourt advantage. And we are the healthiest we have been in years. I like our chances.