PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: The Spurs will continue to struggle against the Heat on their home floor.

Chris16
06-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Calling it now, the Spurs might win 1 of these middle 3 but the Heat will mainly dominate in San Antonio.

irishock
06-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Heat take game 3 but drop 4 and 5. Same situation as in 2011 imo.

Robz4000
06-09-2013, 09:27 PM
More than likely tbh. Called the Heat winning in 6 and it still feels about right. Didn't think they'd be able to win game 1 so we'll see.

thunderup
06-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Spurs are in trouble. I think they woke up a sleeping giant in Miami. Utterly similar to last year except the Homecourt has changed.

benefactor
06-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Go meltdown with the rest of them upstairs, shithead.

jeebus
06-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Back upstairs, faggots. Spurs still got this in 5

Reck
06-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Heat take game 3 but drop 4 and 5. Same situation as in 2011 imo.

After this Spurs better not lose game 3.

There is a ton of reasons why they need to win game 3, none of which are more important than to put this embarrassment behind them.

td4mvp2k
06-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Calling it now, the Spurs might win 1 of these middle 3 but the Heat will mainly dominate in San Antonio.stfu tro

td4mvp2k
06-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Spurs are in trouble. I think they woke up a sleeping giant in Miami. Utterly similar to last year except the Homecourt has changed.:lol go do ur fishn b*tch

Reck
06-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Spurs are in trouble. I think they woke up a sleeping giant in Miami. Utterly similar to last year except the Homecourt has changed.

:lol @you comparing how Thunder got manhandled WITH Harden on your roster to this year's Spurs.

This wouldn't have looked so bad if the Spurs actually made a few shots. Scoring like 7 points in 7 minutes while the other drops 30 on you will always fuck you up, duh.

James didn't even have a monster game. That's when shit will start to hit the floor. When James gets loose+his teammates go nuts. Yeah game over.

But thankfully that shit doesn't happen often if at all for them.

HI-FI
06-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Back upstairs, faggots. Spurs still got this in 5
I hope you're right son. We'll see how game 3 shakes out, we should learn a lot.

Reck
06-09-2013, 09:42 PM
I hope you're right son. We'll see how game 3 shakes out, we should learn a lot.

Spurs in 5 is such a homer take. No way that happens. Maybe the other way around by tonight's measurements. lol

Sticking to my original prediction of Spurs in 6, 7 as a very high possibility.

Legacy
06-09-2013, 09:43 PM
This dude is nothing but a troll, if you haven't been able to tell by pretty much most of his posts. He wants The Spurs to lose, it's too obvious. :lol

Reck
06-09-2013, 09:47 PM
I honestly thought this was Chris. Only reason why I even clicked on the thread. Had I known this fool is just a clif jumping bitch I wouldn't have even bothered.

The_Coyote
06-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Got the split in Miami, so we can't complain. If the Spurs can move the ball like they did in the first half of this game consistently, I see them winning two of three in SA.

HI-FI
06-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Spurs in 5 is such a homer take. No way that happens. Maybe the other way around by tonight's measurements. lol

Sticking to my original prediction of Spurs in 6, 7 as a very high possibility.
i originally said Spurs in 7 as well. Game 3 will be huge, if we can win that then I'll feel better about the rest of the series. Miami obviously smells blood with how we collapsed (especially Ginobili) so if we can turn it around, it's a big deal.

Bill_Brasky
06-09-2013, 10:13 PM
:lmao the kneejerk reaction threads both ways are fun to read

mercos
06-09-2013, 10:20 PM
The Spurs were right there in game 2 until they gave the game away. If the Heat forced all of the turnovers, I'd be more inclined to agree, but many were unforced errors. Dwyane Wade looks as bad as Manu Ginobili, and if he can't play well the Heat role players will have to bring their A game to San Antonio. It is possible, but traditionally role players don't play well on the road. I think game 3 is very important. If the Heat win game 3, I could see San Antonio folding. We've all seen it before.

Rogue
06-09-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm not gonna call backdoor sweep because i still see Spurs winning one more game with luck in this series, but I don't think they can pull it to 7 never mind winning the series. Heat in 6

Chris16
06-09-2013, 11:58 PM
I honestly thought this was Chris (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656). Only reason why I even clicked on the thread. Had I known this fool is just a clif jumping bitch I wouldn't have even bothered.

I said before the series started that the Heat were winning in 6, their defense will wear the Spurs down as the game goes. This isn't a slow team Lakers or the Grizzlies we're talking about here, this is the Miami Heat.

Huh, shocking your faggot ass hasn't been around for a few days.

Fucking 2010c heat fans may be the most pathetic off all.

Am I being a homer, or am I just being honest? And I'm usually on here like once a week, I'm not on here much. :rolleyes

D-Wade
06-10-2013, 12:16 AM
The Spurs were right there in game 2 until they gave the game away. If the Heat forced all of the turnovers, I'd be more inclined to agree, but many were unforced errors. Dwyane Wade looks as bad as Manu Ginobili, and if he can't play well the Heat role players will have to bring their A game to San Antonio. It is possible, but traditionally role players don't play well on the road. I think game 3 is very important. If the Heat win game 3, I could see San Antonio folding. We've all seen it before.

Depends on who the role players are. If they're young and inexperienced I'd agree with you. But Ray/Mike Miller and maybe even Battier if he gets out of his slump can give us good production even in enemy territory. I don't expect Rio or Cole to go off though.

As for Wade, I think he's played fine on offense in these finals but has been limited in minutes, especially tonight. He did his part in the 1st half while Lebron was being locked down/kinda passive. Wade has definitely been better than Ginobili, not that it's saying much in Gino's current state. Wade's D needs to be way better, though. Mike Miller was somehow part of the unit that locked SA down.

dg7md
06-10-2013, 04:39 AM
The Spurs will not turn it over so much at home. If they keep control of the ball and keep the pace in their favor, then it's very feasible to expect them to win the home games.

Thebesteva
06-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Very odd game. Spurs looked like they weren't going anywhere and it was going to come down to a nerve wrecking 2 minute game then in a blink of an eye it was beyond over in the last minute of the 3rd. I think the winner of game 3 wins the series.

TIMMYtoZO
06-10-2013, 02:25 PM
As I have said 100000000000 times before, only Miami can stop Miami from repeating. They are their own worst enemy. The Spurs can throw everything including the kitchen sink, and the Heat can turn it up another notch. This is what they do. Miami has the better star players, role players, and overall TEAM.

Mugen
06-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey guys, check out this pig gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1135194/geico-pig-o.gif

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2013, 02:39 PM
spurs KL did a good job on lebron for both games

spurs was always in it till heat made their run

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2013, 02:39 PM
spurs KL did a good job on lebron for both games

spurs was always in it till heat made their run

TrainOfThought5
06-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Go meltdown with the rest of them upstairs, shithead.

this.

but to be quite frank, the Spurs are fighting an uphill battle.