PDA

View Full Version : Some of you guys are so pathetic...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Yobefore this game started, I see most people saying its a free Miami I got. We played hard for three quarters and layer an egg in the fourth.. This was a must win for Miami... Now we're headed to San Antonio. Green can hit his shots, Leonard can stop LeBron from scoring a large amount. We will have the home crowd. We will so have the urgency. We are a good team and we have pushed them. Quit being pussies and saying this series is over. We can win in Miami and we can win in SA. We literally just need to win every othe game to take home the title. One day I between day game from now on... They will be tired. Spurs in 6-7

timtonymanu
06-09-2013, 09:53 PM
No excuse that game was pathetic.

But yeah :lol @ those people saying the series is over. 1-1 is good coming back to San Antonio.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
I'm just worried about Neal playing.

hater
Spurs laid an egg. but it was the biggest in history. it was an....

Argentinosaurus egg :lol

davidbowie
http://p.twimg.com/A9QIx6QCcAAMtQ4.jpg:large

TJastal
06-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I agree the series is not over and the spurs are still in a commanding position but if Pop continues to play Gary Neal 20+ minutes the heat will win in 6 games.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Sorry about my grammar... On my phone

gnsf0946
06-09-2013, 09:59 PM
what made me pessimistic even before game 2 was the fact that we either need to win 2 in a row or win game 7 in Miami and in both cases Miami usually plays at their best and then there's no stopping them because their celling is higher than rest of the league

hopefully I'm proven wrong :flag:

dbreiden83080
06-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Nobody likes getting blown out. Heat may get cocky and think they have us figured out now.. Game 3 is a must win IMO for the Spurs. They have to serve Miami notice this will not be like last years finals after they dropped game 1 with OKC..

Darius Bieber
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't think we have all the negativity because the Spurs lost. I think everything is going downhill because of how the Spurs lost.

Skull-1
06-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Ginobili handled the ball like a greased pig. Shamefully pathetic. He is done. My favorite player, too. Sad.

Duncan couldn't hit the ocean from a rowboat and the only things Parker hit were the defenders (in the legs for three or four turnovers).

This series is over. Miami in six. Good run.

Too bad we wasted Leonard's and Green's superhuman efforts. Epic fail!

Budkin
06-09-2013, 10:05 PM
These are Spurs fans.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Ginobili handled the ball like a greased pig. Shamefully pathetic. He is done. My favorite player, too. Sad.

Duncan couldn't hit the ocean from a rowboat and the only things Parker hit were the defenders (in the legs for three or four turnovers).

This series is over. Miami in six. Good run.

Too bad we wasted Leonard's and Green's superhuman efforts. Epic fail!
I rest my case

davidbowie
06-09-2013, 10:13 PM
it's the finals. you're as good as your last game.

milkyway21
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM

This series is over. Miami in six. Good run.Too bad we wasted Leonard's and Green's superhuman efforts. Epic fail!

:yield too early? two games down, 5 more games to go

ironman2886
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Fans need to get over blaming Neal. The Big three were 10 for 33!!!!! Pop is taking the ball out of Lebron's hands to leave wide open shooters at the perimeter. That aint Neal's fault.

therealtruth
06-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Fans need to get over blaming Neal. The Big three were 10 for 33!!!!! Pop is taking the ball out of Lebron's hands to leave wide open shooters at the perimeter. That aint Neal's fault.

Those missed defensive rotations were Neal's fault. His bad defense then became contagious. The Spurs have to be more accountable on defensive mistakes.

Salty
06-10-2013, 06:35 PM
If only all these cliff jumpers jumped cliffs in real life after one loss.

ironman2886
06-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Those missed defensive rotations were Neal's fault. His bad defense then became contagious. The Spurs have to be more accountable on defensive mistakes.
Bullshit. I saw Kawhi and Green and pretty much everyone on the perimeter have to run 15 feet to try to contest the three. Just too much help on Lebron. Neal isn't the reason the Spurs lost and got blown out. Spurs fans need to quit making Neal and bonner the scapegoat when the Spurs lose. TOs, over helping on defense, along with the Big threes embarrassing performance was why the Spurs lost.

Blaming Neal. :lmao

superbigtime
06-10-2013, 07:04 PM
If only all these cliff jumpers jumped cliffs in real life after one loss.

Easier to fall off a cliff than to climb it. Love your signature. Grow out that fro Timmy!

Reck
06-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Not some but most.

Jenks
06-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Fans need to get over blaming Neal.
I don't blame Neal. It's not Neal's fault that Neal is in the game.

pgardn
06-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Thank god no one on this bipolar board coaches.

The ups and downs every minute of every game is just amazing.

TheGoldStandard
06-10-2013, 08:06 PM
Its troubling that Pop would insist on playing Neal more minutes than Manu and that wasn't even in garbage time. It means that Pop isn't trusting Manu enough to work his way out of the funk but we'll through a huge defensive liability out there to absorb those minutes. It's another thing that Pop consistently benches players that have the hot hand, that he doesn't make minor adjustments at halftime to get the ball to the players that need to have the ball, that he doesn't light a fire under these guys who are struggling. The Spurs gave up when they had a chance at winning game 2 which would have been a serious blow, they should have treated this game like a must win. I'm not happy with oh well we have 3 at home, or we just have to win every other game.

DarrinS
06-10-2013, 08:12 PM
I expect fewer minutes for Neal in game 3.

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Bullshit. I saw Kawhi and Green and pretty much everyone on the perimeter have to run 15 feet to try to contest the three. Just too much help on Lebron. Neal isn't the reason the Spurs lost and got blown out. Spurs fans need to quit making Neal and bonner the scapegoat when the Spurs lose. TOs, over helping on defense, along with the Big threes embarrassing performance was why the Spurs lost.

Blaming Neal. :lmaoYou hit the nail in the coffin. The big 3 played pathetic. Need I say the big 2 because I'm no longer counting on Manu. I'm actually counting more on Green or Kawhi than I am on Manu. I hope I'm proven wrong about Manu so that I can have some crow for dinner.

therealtruth
06-10-2013, 08:39 PM
I expect fewer minutes for Neal in game 3.

You would hope so. That seemed to help in the Warriors and Grizzlies series. The Spurs need to believe in ball movement. The Heat are eventually going to get tired if they force them to defend.

Spur|n|Austin
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Winning every other game is a good way to look at it. Not the most appealing, but a glass half full approach.