PDA

View Full Version : Ticket 760 NFL Kickoff Show

PeterBurns
07-14-2005, 01:29 PM
FSPer's

As some of you know, I co-host the Ticket 760 NFL Kickoff show.
It's basically 2 hours of suck-ass programming in which I spew completely fictious stats, and make up lies on the spot to fill dead air.

Surprisingly enough, it's coming back again this year.

I invite you all to be a part of the show this year. I know MikeyP has been on with us, and I'm sure King Latifah will be a part also.

Also, Kori and I are working on a little something soon, so stay tuned.

Kori Ellis
07-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Is Nate co-hosting with you again?

PeterBurns
07-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Yes.

King
07-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Pete -- I've grown up acting, so I'm all about lying on the spot.

N.Y. Johnny
07-14-2005, 07:04 PM
Who wants to hear a Dallas Cowboys love fest!!! :lol

jk

when is it goin to be on? unless i missed on your post up there?
if the people are calling in I'll call in to berate, trash, and cruelly criticize the N.Y. Jets :lmao

Mr Dio
07-14-2005, 08:33 PM
It's basically 2 hours of suck-ass programming in which I spew completely fictious stats, and make up lies on the spot to fill dead air.

Are you serious????
That would be awesome!
Give totally bogus stats & then sit back & laugh as EXPERTS call in to call you on it thinking that u were serious.
Is it @ Goombas?

UtownSpur
07-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Since The Ticket is the HOME of HOUSTON TEXAN football...is there any Texan talk, or is it mostly Cowboy talk?

scott
07-14-2005, 11:22 PM
When is the show? I'm guessing Sunday mornings? Sounds interesting.

mouse
07-17-2005, 08:41 PM
It's not a bad show, Mr. Burns is actually funny and keeps the flow moving, They seem to make a great combo. other than them not reading any live e mails, and thier black list on who can, or who can't call in? It's not to bad,

I enjoyed listening when I did.

samikeyp
07-18-2005, 11:51 AM
They do a great job of going through the whole NFL. I will be back this year Pete!

mouse
07-23-2005, 02:39 PM
Lets see if the call screener on the Chance Parker show will let me on.

don't miss it , it will be Epic............

King
07-23-2005, 02:44 PM
Lets see if the call screener on the Chance Parker show will let me on.

don't miss it , it will be Epic............

Considering it's the same group of people who screen the calls for a lot of the shows/stations, your chances don't look good. If you're not let on, there's a reason for it.

N.Y. Johnny
07-24-2005, 12:22 PM
It's not a bad show, Mr. Burns is actually funny and keeps the flow moving, They seem to make a great combo. other than them not reading any live e mails, and thier black list on who can, or who can't call in? It's not to bad,

I enjoyed listening when I did.

Mr. Burns is the only person with real talent at that station!

Walter sucks! just another damn carpetbagging Yankee from New York! :lmao

mouse
07-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Considering it's the same group of people who screen the calls for a lot of the shows/stations, your chances don't look good. If you're not let on, there's a reason for it.

To bad no one at clear channel has never told me when I meet them in person. Kinda like when they got rid of Jay Howard as soon as you would ask about him? they cut you off the radio,

I never understood why Peter Burns never just came clean and told me why he would not take my call that day he asked everyone from Kori's website to call in. Some folks have told me hes a real Dick head, but I don't know him well enough to agree just yet, and even if he is a Dick head ? he seems to have the talent to be on the radio, And thus, I have to give him props when I see him. Besides if Nate and Andrew was trying to help my wifes future I would do the same. So I really don't blame him, he is just stuck in the middle,

Tony Bruno could tell me to get Fucked Monday, but that does not mean he is not good for radio. I don't let my personal life get in the way with Buissness,

Tim MerriMann from STSA was upset I called Chris Duel's KTSA show and never wanted me back on STSA. Funny how you have to kiss the call screeners ass to talk to the main host of the show, I don't have that problem with Tony Bruno, he always gives me a back door number and will tell the call screener to let me on.

Same goes with J stew of Rome's show and Artie from fox radio. It only seems to be the local guys that have a problem with mighty mouse calling in,

But if you guys want to put some cash together I can assure you, If I really want? I can get on any show, I am a man of a many voices, hell I could be a female from KerrVille and they would never know, Just ask Preacha Tyrone ...

You guys pick the time and day and let me show you the magic of talk radio...

PeterBurns
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
The show is from 10:00 to 12:00 on Sunday Mornings

Personally, I'm not a big Cowboys fan.
It's a lot of NFL news and talk, and fantasy football questions.

Basically, us just messing around in the studio shooting the shit about football.

Mouse, those who know me, know I'm a pretty damn nice guy, except for Kori.
She pisses me off to 10th degree. With that "Holier than thou" attitude.
The only thing that sucks about that is she normally right, and I look like an ass.

Tune in, listen to me stumble around dead air, and you guys can give listen to what a live car wreck sounds like.

and yes Mouse, I will talk your call....

PeterBurns
07-27-2005, 03:31 PM
take, rather.

mouse
07-28-2005, 11:41 PM
I am at the pay phone as we speak :smokin