PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Getting blown out while LeBron had a subpar game

The Batman
06-09-2013, 10:10 PM
What happens when he has a good game? Leonard can only lock him down for so long.

ElNono
06-09-2013, 10:11 PM
I thought he was really good in Game 1... so there's that, I guess

jeebus
06-09-2013, 10:12 PM
it doesn't help that tim, tony, and manu didn't wanna play tonight tbh

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Shows how useless Lebron really is, Heat would have won by 40 had Lebron not played tonight. Shot like crap until Heat were up by double digits, padded as much as he could as pop pulled the starters.

The Batman
06-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Shows how useless Lebron really is, Heat would have won by 40 had Lebron not played tonight. Shot like crap until Heat were up by double digits, padded as much as he could as pop pulled the starters.

Dont stop being retarded.

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 10:18 PM
Dont stop being retarded.

lol, if you watched the game the only reason Spurs were close was because defense stayed away from Lebron and left him wide open, dared him to shoot the J and he lebricked 8 in a row, teammates go off from 3 and he has a couple of fastbreak buckets and pads assists against Spurs bench, great job.

Legacy
06-09-2013, 10:21 PM
:cry The Spurs were just coasting tonight, that's all. :cry

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2013, 10:23 PM
lol, if you watched the game the only reason Spurs were close was because defense stayed away from Lebron and left him wide open, dared him to shoot the J and he lebricked 8 in a row, teammates go off from 3 and he has a couple of fastbreak buckets and pads assists against Spurs bench, great job.

The Spurs entire defense has been built around stopping Lebron, which has opened things up for their shooters..Lebron being the screen man dominated the Spurs, as they had no idea how to stop the Chalmers/James pick&roll..not that I would expect you to understand basketball, Lakersbest4eva..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Shows how useless Lebron really is
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmss2ckKM81qgy5npo1_400.gif

Reck
06-09-2013, 10:32 PM
What happens when he has a good game? Leonard can only lock him down for so long.

I think that's what Pop would want.

Spurs would gladly let James have his points as long as he doesn't get his teammates involve...like tonight.

Tonight's game is making James look even more impressive since our big 3 didn't come to play for even one second.

mercos
06-09-2013, 10:57 PM
The Spurs defense has been entirely focused on stopping Lebron. Thus far, the Heats role players have made them pay. If they continue to do so in San Antonio, the Spurs will lose the series. Unless the Spurs change their game plan, or the refs get whistle happy, Lebron is not going to explode for a lot of points.

Rogue
06-09-2013, 11:08 PM
His teammates got more involved in offense (which they should of done in game one) and it cranked out a good result. Bron must know that he can't beat the spurs by himself. He could rag the sorry asses like Chicago or Bucks by his own efforts but no way could he beat the spurs that way tbh

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 11:17 PM
The Spurs entire defense has been built around stopping Lebron, which has opened things up for their shooters..Lebron being the screen man dominated the Spurs, as they had no idea how to stop the Chalmers/James pick&roll..not that I would expect you to understand basketball, Lakersbest4eva..

lol faggot

You're nothing but a Lebron stan anyways, Spurs problem was offense, they turned the ball over and allowed like 14 points off turnovers in the 2nd half plus stopped sagging off Lebron in the 4th and Bron got his 5 baskets after 8 straight misses

Wade and Chalmers carried Miami tonight, your boy Bron padded when his team put him up by 20+

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2013, 11:19 PM
You just ignored everything I wrote, as expected:lol..

Lebron had one of the best defensive games for a perimeter player in recent history..Miami was +30 with him on the floor:lol..

All of Chalmers's production was on open shots or off the Lebron/Chalmers pick&roll, with the Spurs attention on James..

Your takes are horrible, Lakersbest, tbh..you haven't spotted my only troll, yet you keep trying, but it only took Harlem 1 attempt to spot your troll:lol..

AchillesHeel
06-09-2013, 11:20 PM
You just ignored everything I wrote, as expected:lol..

Your takes are horrible, Lakersbest, tbh..

nope

you said Spurs problem was Lebron and Chalmers PnR while the real problem was their offense in the 2nd half

I wouldn't expect a faggot to understand anything though.

Jacob1983
06-09-2013, 11:56 PM
The Spurs should call Stevenson or Marion and see if they can help out for a game or two.

DMC
06-10-2013, 12:08 AM
A team went on a tear. It happens. It looked worse than it was because the Spurs gave up after the Heat were up by 15. The Heat aren't a one dimensional team, they could beat the Spurs without Lebron.

Phillip
06-10-2013, 09:18 AM

This. They have a double for him ready every single time he puts the ball on the floor.

Spo finally made a good coaching decision by doing the Chalmers/James PnR. One only wonders why he hadn't seen the PnR as a useful solution earlier in the playoffs. At least 50% of the offensive plays should be either Chalmers/Lebron PnR, LeBron/Haslem PnR, or Lebron/Bosh PnR.

Wade needs to stick solely to fastbreak and junk points. He basically should cherry pick the hell out of SA.