PDA

View Full Version : This is why I LMAO at 99% of the posters here.

HemisfairArena
06-09-2013, 10:19 PM
I am an old guy...just look at my user name. I grew up with Gervin, Gilmore, and Silas. ...Johnny Moore...Dietrick...Stan Albeck...Bob Bass....ect...We never won a title until Duncan came to town and I look at these opportunities as icing on the cake. But others here say we suck...we are horrible...ect... Alot of you are to young to know..the Spurs will eventually leave San Antonio. We would already be in Kansas City if not for drafting David Robinson and saving the franchise. Once Duncan retires...Manu retires...and Pop retires...its only a matter of time before the Spurs are relocated. We suck at supporting teams in San Antonio. Its the same reason we have an empty Alamodome. Enjoy it while it lasts...because we need lighting to strike twice and land another Tim Duncan in the draft to keep the Spurs in San Antonio.

unforeseen
06-09-2013, 10:21 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/heat_fusion/funny-gifs-diving-fail.gif (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/heat_fusion/media/funny-gifs-diving-fail.gif.html)

davidbowie
06-09-2013, 10:24 PM
dude did you you know that one day we're all gonna die

Juggity
06-09-2013, 10:24 PM
The reason the Alamodome is empty is because the facility is worse than 100% of other NFL arenas and 100% of NBA arenas.

baseline bum
06-09-2013, 10:25 PM
LJ, why the hell did you approve rascal's troll and not mine???

Question.

testies
06-09-2013, 10:26 PM
The fans in this forum are pathetic. Bullying our own heros. I'm not American, but their pathetic atmospheres are very compatible with attitude in the forums

GROW SOME BALLS AND SUPPORT THE TEAM

wildshoe
06-09-2013, 10:30 PM
popovich is still probably the GOAT at coaching players outside of the game, but he has become our worst enemy during games. finding another tim duncan is probably impossible but if you think the spurs are just going to vanish within 5 years of losing tim duncan you are insane. the spurs actually have pretty significant international reach and are not as small cap as you think.

edit: hi rascal