PDA

View Full Version : Physical

razor247
06-10-2013, 12:17 AM
I wanted the title of this post to be "stop being a candy a$$" but anyhow. I'm really tired of this pansy ass defensive philosophy. Its like the Spurs are trying to see who can get the least amount of fouls. Wade got points tonight because hes running around in the middle of the lane and not getting touched as he underhands the ball in the net over and over. Birdman gets how many layoffs untouched? Hello idiots this isn't OKC and its not Goldenstate. Birdman isn't a great free thrower, Wade missed two in a row and then we never foul again. Instead we try not to touch anyone for any reason what so ever. Grats...you didn't foul anyone, you let broke down Wade run in the paint unlike Indy where he feared to drive. Its open season on the center on the defense and if Duncan isn't in noone will even attempt to block anything. Also are you retarded doubling LeBron and watching a scrub with a broken back rain 3s on you???? Here is a hint POP, Miller isn't driving hes waiting as is Allen. But you'd rather open threes to scrubs whose only ability is a three pointer than contest a two pointer with your best defender so far. WOW make an adjustment...Stop it with Neal hes jacking shots like no tomorrow but not hitting most. Tiago isn't ready for the finals and he certainly can't score lets try someone else maybe Blair or commit to f'in Boris and see what he can do instead of yanking him out after 2mins. RANT!!! We gave them hope tonight and sent a message that we will not foul or harass them in any way. Thats candy a$$ defense for you.

BatManu20
06-10-2013, 12:19 AM
We have Splitter at Center.. what do you expect.

spurs10
06-10-2013, 12:50 AM
The best thing that ever happened, in the NBA, to Tiago was that block. Time to retaliate!!!!:ihit

ElNono
06-10-2013, 12:52 AM
glad you got that off your chest, tbh

Budkin
06-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Give me a break. We are who we are. We got to the Finals playing this way, and we got a split in Miami.

spurs10
06-10-2013, 01:04 AM
glad you got that off your chest, tbh:toast Thank you! It feels good to get that off my chest! However, after watching that rejection on ESPN for 1000 times in a row can only be motivating. I'm hoping it wakes the sleeping beast in TS..

Brutalis
06-10-2013, 01:11 AM
Duncan played like a girl tonight. How often did he back down the defender and force the issue? Once?

Tiago is a bitch. He always has been. He's a damn pin cushion and slow as shit. If the guy would just be aggressive and stop playing nervous...

Overall the Spurs played like a bunch of scared baby seals getting in the water for the first time weary of all the sharks they heard about. Seriously shitty analogy but for real... OP is right. He basically said we play like a bunch of soft bitches.

How do we go from dominating the best defensive front court in Memphis to ...whatever the hell we're doing right now? Sickening.