PDA

View Full Version : It'll never happen but what about Blair?

Brutalis
06-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Tiago plays like a bitch. He is soft and a pushover. Haslem moved him with ease when positioning for rebounds.

Blair wouldn't get moved. He rebounds better and would match up better against Haslem or Anthony. And offensively he'd produce anything Tiago could in this series. LeBron is going to mow him down when running like a train through the paint but he does the same to Splitter and even Duncan for that matter. So logically tossing this idea around what disadvantage is it if Blair got a helluva lot more PT?

I know he won't. Pop will make sure he keeps towels ready during timeouts. I'm just pondering here...

td4mvp2k
06-10-2013, 01:29 AM
:wow

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 01:30 AM
This will not end well.

baseline bum
06-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Damn son, you're supposed to get shitfaced on Saturday night, not Sunday night.

spursmvp
06-10-2013, 01:58 AM
And offensively he'd produce anything Tiago could in this series.

Did you see garbage time? He missed a couple of point blank range floaters that he's known for. And his defense.... well... it's not much better than bonner tbh.

Sean Cagney
06-10-2013, 02:00 AM
OH FOR GODS SAKES.......... Blair. So he can shoot a ton of his stupid finger rolls from 10 feet away.

testies
06-10-2013, 02:02 AM
tiago is doing fine.. over the two games hes defintately not the one that should be getting flamed

oh but he gets blocked and everything changes.. Support the goddamn team, if we are champions YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CELEBRATE.. I'M COLLECTING ALL THE SADOMASO POSTS.. I WILL BUMP THEM

LETS GO SPURS.. GAME 3 I LOSE MY VOICE, I'M LETTING MY HEART OUT IN THE STANDS.. MIAMI YOU WOKE UP A GIANT

playblair
06-10-2013, 02:13 AM
diaw/splitter/bonner are finesse players ........................ this series is :greedy for blair..................blair would dominate miami bench.................. bliar would also compliment ginobili.............................. play blair

Sean Cagney
06-10-2013, 02:18 AM
diaw/splitter/bonner are finesse players ........................ this series is :greedy for blair..................blair would dominate miami bench.................. bliar would also compliment ginobili.............................. play blair

Play him for fucking what? So he can shoot that stupid floater all game and miss? Get the hell outta here you troll idiot we will not play Blair now and we have not all playoffs! Spurs made it this far and are 1-1 without him! Why would they play him now?

playblair
06-10-2013, 02:23 AM
^ 1. would limit manu ginobilis turnovers ..................
2. would provide scoring diaw does not provide........................
3. would punish birdman/miller/..............................

HEBsteaks
06-10-2013, 02:24 AM
If they were going to make a switch, I would rather have Baynes playing over Blair in this case. His size, rebounding and possibly some scoring could be helpful. As for his defense, I don't know if he could handle the Heat. He might be too slow, get lost and get into foul trouble. Then again, if BonBon isn't going to get anymore minutes, why not activate him? lol. Its 1-1, going to game 3, I don't think it's the time to make these types on changes.