PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Some of you are some...

Marcos20
06-10-2013, 02:09 AM
Bitches Man! Like really nut up! I see all these post like if the series is over the spurs went in and did what they needed an that was to take 1 game! It would have been nice to take 2 but the way we played tonight we should have been blown out since the first quarter! careless turnovers and bad decision! But if you were a real fan you wouldn't be to upset because they been doing shit like that all year but what happens after that?? we bounce back because pop gets in them! Think about this we haven't Lost since the Warriors beat us we were on a 7 game winning streak until today! It was actually a good thing to taste a loss early in the series rather then later! So like I said relax no need to panic we got home court and believe we gonna make the right adjustments! Lets get it spurs! :flag:

BatManu20
06-10-2013, 02:10 AM
I like your style; I like your moves.

Marcos20
06-10-2013, 02:13 AM
Thanks Batmanu20 just tired of reading all these ridiculous post about how this loss is really going to effect this series!

SpurSwag
06-10-2013, 02:17 AM
I had to make some threads about not cliff jumping after game 2 against GSW and i guess I'll contribute to yours to. Miami is a great team, no doubt. In fact, they are probably the best team the big 3 have ever played when they are clicking on all cylinders like they were in the second half. However, if you told me before the series or frankly anyone on here that we would split the first 2 in Miami, we would say job well done Spurs. We did exactly what we had to, sure we can't be happy with splitting but it's pretty unreasonable to expect getting both and we are in position to take command of this series. I personally don't believe in the idea of momentum going from game to game, especially since we are now the home team for 3 straight. Everyone except for Danny pretty much shot horribly and yet we were in the game until the end of the 3rd. Hopefully, Pop gets on these guys extra hard and they come out angry and inspired, but I'm not going to bet against a motivated Tim Duncan. You guys shouldn't either. Believe.

Marcos20
06-10-2013, 02:26 AM
I feel you SpursSwag we on the same page! This is the best team they have faced an ya we can't be happy with splitting like you said an I think we all wish we could have took 2 but we are now in command! This team knows what they have to do and especially pop! This really why I posted on here is to get some of our fans to BELIEVE and to realize that this series just began!

Legacy
06-10-2013, 04:31 AM
Welcome to ST, OP.

Rapper
06-10-2013, 04:47 AM
The whole China is following and rooting for the spurs we believe the spurs will take 1 of the 3 home games and celebrate it in game 7