PDA

View Full Version : Spurs In-depth Analysis by Coach Nick

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Coach Nick starts off by saying what I thought all along which is that the Spurs were not getting calls at all by the refs. I was yelling at my screen last night at the no calls that TP and Duncan were getting but anyways, the refs are not to blame for the Spurs loss. Bottom line is that the Spurs got their as*es handled to them.

The beginning of the videos is the halftime analysis. Later coach Nick will talk about the whole game. Fast forward to 1:19:00 which is where the postgame show begins. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBn7Q0_WY5Q

BillMc
06-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Miami stole "the loop" and is now running it with Ray Allen! Compliments of sorts...

TheGreatYacht
06-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Miami stole "the loop" and is now running it with Ray Allen! Compliments of sorts...I've always thought that Erik Spoelstra copies everything that Gregg Popovich does. I can almost swear that Spoelstra watches a lot of Spurs videos and tries to copy the Spurs offense. The way the Heat move the ball looks a lot like the Spurs. The loop with Tony Parker running around three screens, the Heat run that same play with Ray Allen like you said.

Like against Indiana, the Heat were fronting Roy Hibbert and David West. Who else likes to front bigs? The Spurs do. The way the Heat would defend the Pacers looked a lot like the way the Spurs were defending Memphis. The only thing different that the Heat do on defense is the blitz. They double team almost every pick n roll especially the point guards. The Spurs never do that.

God damn it. I hate Erik Spoelstra.