PDA

View Full Version : Not to sound like Avante but...

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 10:28 AM
what is with all the perverted crap in here? Don't get me wrong, I love da boobies but all this cuck talk and such is REALLY overboard. At first I thought it was just Kool starting these types of threads but after further research there are quite a few.
I'm not saying that I am all innocent but hot damn there is way too much crap in here. You guys sound like a bunch of 14 year old kids that have never even smelled let alone seent the tang.
I know it's summer and you are out of school but let's give it a rest huh? I'm not telling you to stop completely if you really are unable to talk about anything else but cucks, black cawk, sweaty vagina colognes and crap like that but at least ease up a little.
http://rubykular.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chill-pill1.png

Avante
06-10-2013, 11:04 AM
If you did sound like me it would have been......

It's when you see someone who all they ever talk about is something to do with sex, that's it, that's all they want to talk, then it does start to suck. Yes I know....just ignore them then....well as we know that never works me being a great example. The old...I hate buttermilk everytime I drink it....ha~~~~

I realize a lot of you are just kids and I play around with that fact but it would be cooler here if the talk of dicks, penis, bitch. pussy, cocks....took a back seat instead of in the fore front. Who doesn't love pussy, who doesn't love a great fuck? We all do, so why this need to beat the fuck out of it day in and day out we all get it, SEX IS GREAT...time to move on.

I know I know..."but you talk about it too"...yes I know but I don't go off into that perverted gross bullshit. Then again I'm no kid.

Time to elevate our game. To the kids.....grow up.

JudynTX
06-10-2013, 11:30 AM
The same 5 people circle jerk each others threads. It's getting old. I try to start new threads but they get buried underneath all the other bullshit.

mrsmaalox
06-10-2013, 11:31 AM
The cuck schtick is the "calf tats" joke of this past year. It's tired and waaay past it's use by date. It has no effect at all on anyone, especially the person it's aimed at. The posters who perpetuate that self gratifying lameness are like retards sitting naked in the corner, fingerpainting in their own feces, giggling over their cleverness while everyone else just rolls their eyes :rolleyes

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 12:21 PM
But the calf tatts is at least something that can keep going. KW was a least entertaining when he got upset about it with his meltdowns. Not saying that Blake should do the same but the whole cuck thing isn't half as funny as calf tatts.
That's not even the end of it though. Even the "how to zoom in on a woman's peach" type threads and the "I am inventing a flavor of fu@#$% p@$$y" threads are really getting old and out of hand.
Of course I love to stir shit up and piss people off but that's going really far. I have been on these boards since '04 (I should have an OG medal lol) and every summer it's the same thing. The kids get out of school and it turns into what we are dealing with now.
9 years and some of them have grown up but there is always a new crop.

mrsmaalox
06-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Nah, calf tats was funny for like a week. It just became self fellatio for some very unoriginal posters after that. Just like the cuck thing is now.

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 01:03 PM
At least it wasn't so perverted though. With calf tatts you can post funny pics and laugh at the responses. This cuck deal is going to a whole nutha level. These fools are getting WAY too graphic.

Trill Clinton
06-10-2013, 01:14 PM
The same 5 people circle jerk each others threads. It's getting old. I try to start new threads but they get buried underneath all the other bullshit.

what 5 people are you talking about?

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-10-2013, 01:44 PM
I once filled a Madlib entirely with variations of the word "fuck", so I can understand the appeal of this sort of silliness. Of course I was nine at the time. Don't know if it would be more or less disturbing to discover the Cuck Chorus was comprised of elementary schoolers.

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 02:04 PM
I loved Mad libs

symple19
06-10-2013, 03:35 PM
I got suspended from school in 7th grade for writing foul language into Madlibs. There were 4 others who were also suspended, and we had to have a joint conference with the Principle where at least one parent was also present.

After scolding us for awhile, he had each one of us read some of the Madlibs we had so cleverly written (I'm supposing this was to shame us in front of our parents)

Problem was, they were fucking hilarious and all the parents started laughing, as did we, while the stuffy administrator could only turn deeper shades of red as each expletive was dropped.

What made it even funnier was that it was a Christian private school (deep in the bowels of bible-belt Alabama) and the Principle was also a Pastor.

My mom still tells that story at dinner parties and family gatherings whenever she can :lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
The cuck schtick is the "calf tats" joke of this past year. It's tired and waaay past it's use by date. It has no effect at all on anyone, especially the person it's aimed at. The posters who perpetuate that self gratifying lameness are like retards sitting naked in the corner, fingerpainting in their own feces, giggling over their cleverness while everyone else just rolls their eyes :rolleyes
I agree on cuck jokes starting to get stale, but calf tats are forever.

Literally.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-10-2013, 03:51 PM
I got fucked from school in 7th grade for fucking foul language into Madlibs. There were 4 fuckers who were also fucked , and we had to have a joint fuck with the Principle where at least one parent was also present.

After fucking us for awhile, he had each one of us read some of the Madlibs we had so fuckingly written (I'm supposing this was to shame us in front of our parents)

Problem was, they were very hilarious and all the parents started fucking , as did we, while the fucky administrator could only turn deeper shades of red as each expletive was fucked .

What made it even funnier was that it was a Christian private fuck (deep in the bowels of bible-belt Alabama) and the Principle was also a fucker .

My mom still fucks that story at dinner parties and family gatherings whenever she can :lol

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 03:53 PM
http://iamstraightedge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/2dfab_classic+X+calf+tattoos.jpg

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 03:55 PM
madlibbin'

where at least one parent was also _______.

would have been cool

symple19
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
spurs_fan_in_exile :lol