PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson slaps Lawyer on ass, judge gives him 30 days in jail

InRareForm
06-10-2013, 11:11 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/nfl-star-chad-johnson-30-days-jail-19364905

jeebus
06-10-2013, 11:27 AM
:monkey

JudynTX
06-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Dumbass

MeloHype
06-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Talk about abuse of power by a judge. He's already worked out an agreement to get off, and all because he slapped his attorney on the ass, he goes back to jail? I'm sorry but that shit is fucked up

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2013, 03:00 PM
lawyer white?

ChumpDumper
06-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Not the best thing to do in front of a female judge in a domestic violence related hearing.

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Yeah, he should've known better. Female judges love any chance to subjugate their male defendants...piss poor timing

Avante
06-10-2013, 03:50 PM
What gets me is the attention these footballers get. The TV guys yucking it up with their stupid on field antics. Chad Johnson was the worst of the bunch, he was worst than Owens because we could all see Owens was retarded, Chad was smart just so damn self centered it was a distraction. As we've noticed no ESPN job for him, few if any endorsements.

CubanSucks
06-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Talk about abuse of power by a judge. He's already worked out an agreement to get off, and all because he slapped his attorney on the ass, he goes back to jail? I'm sorry but that shit is fucked up

Dude stfu. Regardless, anyone with half a brain should know better

Spur-Addict
06-10-2013, 04:34 PM
So I guess the moral of the story is you can get away with head butting women, but you can't get away with embarrassing a judge. Especially a female judge who came to terms with letting you off of your probation violation of the incident.

IceColdBrewski
06-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Let me show how well I've learned my lesson about assaulting people by smacking my lawyer in the ass.

The Reckoning
06-10-2013, 05:17 PM
good game

Fabbs
06-10-2013, 05:54 PM
:monkey
:lol wait til you see what PacPussy Jones did.
Then took to Facebook :rolleyes and said "he waz only defanding hiself".

Blake
06-10-2013, 07:06 PM
What gets me is the attention these footballers get.

The forum attention whore is jealous.

Shocker.

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:13 PM

Shocker.

It's better than being the forum clown.

Blake
06-10-2013, 07:16 PM

whatever you say, clown-whore.

SupremeGuy
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Seriously, the idiot couldn't at least be serious in court? Holy fuck, what a retard.

And LOL at Pacman. He's gonna end up shot within 5 years of his retirement.

JudynTX
06-11-2013, 08:43 AM

Shocker.

whatever you say, clown-whore.

Seriously, you two sound like kids. Enough already. We get that you don't like each other. Be a better man or woman and ignore.

You ruin every thread.

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 08:57 AM
The few times in my life that I've had to be in a courtroom, I've treated it like the fucking 'Soup Nazi'...I would never do anything out of line even slightly because the judge terrifies me.

Ochocinco is a f'ing clown.

Blake
06-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Seriously, you two sound like kids. Enough already. We get that you don't like each other. Be a better man or woman and ignore.

You ruin every thread.

So you want me to do the ignoring so that you don't have to.

how adult of you.

Spur|n|Austin
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM
I wonder how it looked, as a former football player I can attest that it just may have been habit for him to say good job and give a quick slap. If he did intend to be funny and make a mockery of the court room, well he's dumber than I thought.

JudynTX
06-11-2013, 09:36 AM
So you want me to do the ignoring so that you don't have to.

how adult of you.

I wish I could ignore you, but you argue in every single thread.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 09:37 AM
So I guess the moral of the story is you can get away with head butting women, but you can't get away with embarrassing a judge. Especially a female judge who came to terms with letting you off of your probation violation of the incident.

basically, which is why i call the court system a joke. these lawyers and judges are all buddies and cut shady deals all the time. the judge felt disrespected and got showed up in her courtroom which is more serious than a woman getting beat, i guess.

but chad is a dummy and a big kid. he needs to grow the hell up and take life more serious. he claims he "lost everything" and his life is in shambles, playfully slapping your attorney on the ass in court doesn't come off as somebody who is worried or stressed. judge went overboard by sending him to jail, tho.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2013, 09:39 AM
he'll be out in less than a week

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 09:54 AM
basically, which is why i call the court system a joke. these lawyers and judges are all buddies and cut shady deals all the time. the judge felt disrespected and got showed up in her courtroom which is more serious than a woman getting beat, i guess.

but chad is a dummy and a big kid. he needs to grow the hell up and take life more serious. he claims he "lost everything" and his life is in shambles, playfully slapping your attorney on the ass in court doesn't come off as somebody who is worried or stressed. judge went overboard by sending him to jail, tho.

He is an idiot, absolutely. And the "justice" system is a joke. You'd figure he would've waited until he was out of the court. But because his lawyers work was being emphasized you can understand why saying "he's awesome" wasn't enough. He was subservient the entire time. He's an idiot for not recognizing proper protocol, but does that mean he deserves 30 days for it? I didn't see his facial structure move previous to, during, or after the ass smack. Granted it was a side view, but still. He does turn while committing the act. But she sure did get emotional and raise her voice over it. She had to "re-establish" her power. 30 days for that? OK.

43ArawVqsbM

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 10:02 AM
He is an idiot, absolutely. And the "justice" system is a joke. You'd figure he would've waited until he was out of the court. But because his lawyers work was being emphasized you can understand why saying "he's awesome" wasn't enough. He was subservient the entire time. He's an idiot for not recognizing proper protocol, but does that mean he deserves 30 days for it? I didn't see his facial structure move previous to, during, or after the ass smack. Granted it was a side view, but still. He does turn while committing the act. But she sure did get emotional and raise her voice over it. She had to "re-establish" her power. 30 days for that? OK.

43ArawVqsbM

yup, waste of tax dollars. her reaction was based on the people in the courtroom, even the bailiff, laughing. she felt humiliated and disrespected.

Fabbs
06-11-2013, 10:05 AM
Perhaps the judges 30 days was not for herself being dissed but for OhSoDumbF**k not taking domestic violence seriously.
Judge had to access the likelyhood of Numb Nutts re offending.

CubanSucks
06-11-2013, 10:07 AM
WOOOOOW! Opinion completely changed when I realized it's a male lawyer and he did it during what seemed like the cool down, casual part of the hearing right after she asked if he was satisfied with the lawyer. I could never stand chad johnson but this judge is a fucking cuhnt. This shouldn't have been a big deal in the slightest

CubanSucks
06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Not only is it not a big deal for anyone under those circumstances, this is a pro athlete, they slap their co-worker's asses every day they're working. It was a VERY subtle joke that she only picked up on because everyone giggled, making her feel insecure.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Perhaps the judges 30 days was not for herself being dissed but for OhSoDumbF**k not taking domestic violence seriously.

naw it was cuz she was embarrassed for sure. if it was for headbutting his ex-wife, he would have gotten a stiffer sentence the first time around. he was basically about to be let go with a slap on the wrist but he slapped his attorney's ass(like a dummy), judge caught feelings and her being in her feelings, decided her hurt feelings warrented a more serious punishment than a woman getting head butted and needing stitches, sad.

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 10:21 AM

This court appearance was about probation violation, and the lack of respect given to the court by violating that probation. Which rolled over in to the ass smack which was deemed further lack of respect to the court system. While being a woman and naturally being against domestic violence, the disrespect of her power, and the courts power clearly shines through. That's why the lawyer states that, "I think he was just happy judge. He understands. He has been living, understanding that this jail sentence has been over his head and I don't think it was done (The Ass Smack) as any disrespect to the court".

She responds, "The whole courtroom is laughing" (Attempting to justify what she is about to do). Clearly looking, and you can see that she's feeling, embarrassed and disrespected.

But he is a dumb fuck, 100%.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Right before he smacks the guy's ass she's telling him that his lawyer did a very good job for him and sounds a little annoyed, like she felt he was getting off light (maybe I'm reading a little too far into that). And then he goes and does that and she jumps all over the opportunity he opened up. I feel like I should be upset by her reacting like that but at the same time it's not like he got totally railroaded by the system. He was about to walk out of there and failed to conduct himself the way one should in front of a judge. Which I guess puts me in the camp with most everyone else in the thread. Judge = jerk, Chad = even bigger idiot.

Blake
06-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I wish I could ignore you, but you argue in every single thread.

If discussing Chad Johnson's spank means that much to you, I'll cease picking on Avante in this thread.

Creepn
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Anybody hear Chad laugh? I didn't. Being raised in a football life where a slap on the butt is a sign of acknowledgement, it probably is as natural as a normal handshake to him. Stupid judge only reacted to the people laughing and immediately assumed that was Chad's intention. Terrible terrible judge seizing an opportunity to be an asshole and judges loooooooove being assholes.

Judge Judy for example is a terrible judge and a huge asshole. People only watch her show just to see her be an asshole.

JudynTX
06-11-2013, 02:58 PM
If discussing Chad Johnson's spank means that much to you, I'll cease picking on Avante in this thread.

Good

Blake
06-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Dumbass

deep.

Trainwreck2100
06-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Reading the title there was no question that it was a female judge.

FkLA
06-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Anyone that thinks Chad Johnson deserves to get 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyer in the ass is stupid as shit. No problem with him getting that (or more) for headbutting the wife, but for this its just the judge going on a power trip tbh. Hopefully it gets appealed and overturned.

Nathan89
06-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Just a thank you gesture between guys. She had no business putting him in jail for this.

Fabbs
06-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Just a thank you gesture between guys. She had no business putting him in jail for this.
Then why was most of the courtroom laughing?

I thought it was only NFL fags who did the butt pat. (Seriously)

Nathan89
06-11-2013, 07:12 PM

Because they aren't familiar with the gesture. She should have slammed the gavel and controlled the court room not put Chad in jail.

Spur-Addict
06-17-2013, 04:46 PM
he'll be out in less than a week

Ding, Ding, Ding. And the winner is, Viva.

Released early.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-17-2013, 05:08 PM
money talks, man. that's all the "justice" system cares about.

manufan10
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM

:lol They do it in most major sports.

Fabbs
06-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Whatever. Time and place for it. Certainly not the courtroom where he was facing probation violations for being a bully-pussy to a woman.

Chad Johnson
Ass-Slapping Judge Saved My Life
'I Love Her to Death'

Chad Johnson has just been released from jail in Florida for slapping his attorney on the ass last week -- and get this ... on his way out, he called his judge a "blessing in disguise" for throwing him back in the slammer.

It's pretty remarkable -- Chad says he's THANKFUL for the time he's had in the pokey the last week, telling reporters, "I had a lot of time to reflect. A lot of time to think about where I've been, where I am now, and where I'm going."

But the craziest part ... he says, "A lot of people have tried to get me to slow down in life. Coaches, my agent, my lawyer. And there was one person that was able to do it. And that was my judge Ms. McHugh."

He added, "Little does she know, I love her to death. Basically what she's been is a blessing in disguise."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/17/chad-johnson-released-jail-ass-slapping-judge-saved-life-video/#ixzz2WXNGcLYe
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Blake
06-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Sounds like Chad should give the judge a pat on the butt for job well done