PDA

View Full Version : Warriors series comparison

ironman2886
06-10-2013, 01:26 PM
I know the Miami Heat are the defending champs. They have the best player in the world, and their defense is top notch, but this reminds me of the first couple of games against Golden State: win game one, and got blown out game 2. It took a while for Pop to make adjustments. Great thing right now is that the Spurs haven't played well at all, and still won game 1, and were actually up by 1 with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Spurs can play a lot better. Turnovers need to stop, and the Spurs need to make Lebron beat them like in 2007. LBJ alone isnt going to beat the Spurs. There were open perimeter shooters the whole effing time. Ridiculously great open shooters. Get a clue. TD and TP are good at bouncing back after bad games, but it's sad to see Manu like this.

LarryDavid
06-10-2013, 02:47 PM
I know the Miami Heat are the defending champs. They have the best player in the world, and their defense is top notch, but this reminds me of the first couple of games against Golden State: win game one, and got blown out game 2. It took a while for Pop to make adjustments. Great thing right now is that the Spurs haven't played well at all, and still won game 1, and were actually up by 1 with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Spurs can play a lot better. Turnovers need to stop, and the Spurs need to make Lebron beat them like in 2007. LBJ alone isnt going to beat the Spurs. There were open perimeter shooters the whole effing time. Ridiculously great open shooters. Get a clue. TD and TP are good at bouncing back after bad games, but it's sad to see Manu like this.

Except that the Heat are the defending champs and have the best player in the league. Though I do agree with not leaving the shooters open.