DarrinS
06-10-2013, 04:26 PM
WTF?

lefty
06-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Pats :lmao

Durant82
06-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Most hated player to the most hated team. Makes sense.

Avante
06-10-2013, 04:33 PM
Absolutely perfect. I mentioned somewhere down there that the Tebow thing would only work if he's on a team where they can never be a QB controversy, obviously this is it. Now have that "Tebow package"....perfect fit!

Belichick the best coach in the league.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 04:34 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Has Belichick officially lost his mind? First the all-Rutgers draft, now freaking TEBOW? :lol

Get ready for the Jeebotards to demand that Tebow gets to start as soon as Brady throws his first incomplete pass of the year :lol

Chris
06-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Use him as a running back or maybe even tight end. That said...

lol Patriots

Avante
06-10-2013, 04:44 PM
He's not there for that reason.

jeebus
06-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Brady era over, All Hail Lord Tebow!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Where does anyone get the idea that tebow would be a good tight end?

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 04:57 PM
I swear to god I thought this was a trolljob at first...holy shit wtf

The Batman
06-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Bill has gone senile.

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 05:01 PM
lefty I like the new stripes:tu If you can reverse jinx a 14 year playoff drought we'll offically be BFFs

JMarkJohns
06-10-2013, 05:02 PM
Bristol after news hit...

http://www.jonelyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Atomic-Bomb-Blast.jpg

Avante
06-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Where does anyone get the idea that tebow would be a good tight end?

I can see him being a decent TE, but nothing special.

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Tebow could be a poor man's Chris Cooley

jeebus
06-10-2013, 05:05 PM
After Brady gets a minor injury and is out for a couple weeks, people are going to see how mighty Tebow still is. lefty wills it tbh

Avante
06-10-2013, 05:12 PM
My prediction

This will turn out a win win situation for everyone involved

Durant82
06-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Tebow can block on PAT's now, that way Gronkowski can injure himself somewhere else on the field.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2013, 05:26 PM
My prediction

Giselle will deflower Godboy

DarrinS
06-10-2013, 05:36 PM
They'll let him play QB, but only against the Jets.

symple19
06-10-2013, 05:57 PM
:lmao

symple19
06-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Now that I'm done laughing, if anyone can salvage any usefulness out of the holy one, it's Belichick. This signing falls in line with BB's past, taking chances on guys who are questionable, whether it's for character issues, age, or something else.

Also, McDaniels must really have a hard on for Tebow in order to bring him back into the fold. After all, he was the dude who moved into the first r:lolund to pick him while HC in Denver

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 06:18 PM
I can see him being a decent TE, but nothing special.
Great job reiterating what you can see. Now I'd love to hear how you can see tebow being a decent te when he has no experience catching or blocking, the two things tight ends do.

jeebus
06-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Great job reiterating what you can see. Now I'd love to hear how you can see tebow being a decent te when he has no experience catching or blocking, the two things tight ends do.
:cry because he's big and mobile :cry

Avante
06-10-2013, 06:30 PM

All his life he's been tossing around a football, he played catch a million times. I have no doubts he can catch a football it's really not all that hard to do. With his mentality and size I also have no doubts he can block.

Now don't take that as me thinking he's a great TE, I said....decent...and I do believe that. You know the guy would give it everything to be a TE if they told him to play there. Great athlete with a great attitude.

I was a running back, I could catch the ball.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Now that I'm done laughing, if anyone can salvage any usefulness out of the holy one, it's Belichick.
You mean like how he was going to revive Ochocinco? :lol

JMarkJohns
06-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I don't know about tight end, but goal-line back, fullback and occasional halfback seems completely reasonal and logical, with a few actual wildcat plays in redzone. He has the backfield know-how and vision as runner. He's bigger than many DEs and LBs. Get him on the hashmarks and edges and he's an impact player.

Only way this makes sense with Mallett as incumbent backup.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 06:36 PM
All his life he's been tossing around a football
Yet he still can't throw a football....

I have no doubts he can catch a football it's really not all that hard to do.
It's not that hard to throw a football either yet he blows chunks at that :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 06:37 PM
All his life he's been tossing around a football, he played catch a million times. I have no doubts he can catch a football it's really not all that hard to do. With his mentality and size I also have no doubts he can block.

Now don't take that as me thinking he's a great TE, I said....decent...and I do believe that. You know the guy would give it everything to be a TE if they told him to play there. Great athlete with a great attitude.

So you think he can play TE at the NFL level "decently" because he's played catch a lot and has experience catching footballs thrown back to him.

Sound logic. I guess going by it, every other QB can play TE since they've had the same pass catching experience.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 06:40 PM
It's hilarious that Tebow's jeebotardism is obviously why Avante likes him so much but Avante tries so hard to pretend he's not a jeebotard so he comes up with the most bullshit reasons why he thinks Tebow can play TE even though there's no legitimate reason to think he can.

Avante
06-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Yet he still can't throw a football....

It's not that hard to throw a football either yet he blows chunks at that :lol

You ever heard of Joe Kapp, Bobby Douglas and Billy Kilmer, none of them had an NFL arm but made it work. Yes Tebow can't make all the throws but neither could those three.

Avante
06-10-2013, 06:54 PM
So you think he can play TE at the NFL level "decently" because he's played catch a lot and has experience catching footballs thrown back to him.

Sound logic. I guess going by it, every other QB can play TE since they've had the same pass catching experience.

I have no doubts at all that he can catch a football, the guy is an athlete. And catching a football is not all that.

How many NFL QB's can play fullback and linebacker something I know Tebow could have done, in case you haven't noticed he's not your average QB.

Pelicans78
06-10-2013, 06:58 PM

I've played catch so many times. I'm sure I could be a TE as well.

Pelicans78
06-10-2013, 06:59 PM
You ever heard of Joe Kapp, Bobby Douglas and Billy Kilmer, none of them had an NFL arm but made it work. Yes Tebow can't make all the throws but neither could those three.

His problem isn't arm strength. Miserable accuracy especially in this day & age. Also, his knowledge of the offense is so bad, he has trouble calling plays in the huddle. Very poor IQ in terms of the average NFL QB.

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:01 PM
I've played catch so many times. I'm sure I could be a TE as well.

I could have been a TE, and wasn't used as a receiver. We are talking about a guy used to handling a football here. No TE has handled a football more than Tim Tebow, now add the speed and size.

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:03 PM
His problem isn't arm strength. Miserable accuracy especially in this day & age. Also, his knowledge of the offense is so bad, he has trouble calling plays in the huddle. Very poor IQ in terms of the average NFL QB.

So when was the last time you were in the huddle with Tim Tebow?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 07:09 PM
:lol That appeal to authority fallacy actually undermines YOUR OWN takes on Tebow just as much, son...

SupremeGuy
06-10-2013, 07:11 PM
My prediction

This will turn out a win win situation for everyone involvedThis. I don't know why everyone is so shocked.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Yeah Avante has a sick love affair with logical fallacies, which just adds to the pile of evidence that he's a jeebotard.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 07:18 PM
This. I don't know why everyone is so shocked.
Not really sure how the Patsies "win" from this, tbh.... we all know he'll only play quarterback, so either the Patsies willingly take Brady off the field every game or they just paid for a useless distraction....

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:18 PM
:lol That appeal to authority fallacy actually undermines YOUR OWN takes on Tebow just as much, son...

Cool this stupid...son...bit.

So tell me how high do you think Bo Jackson could high jump?

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah Avante has a sick love affair with logical fallacies, which just adds to the pile of evidence that he's a jeebotard.

How about it's real obvious the guy is a great athlete, has the right attitude and is a winner. Then to think..oh he can't catch a football....hahaha!!!!!!! Hell yes he can catch a football, sheesh~~~~~~~

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:21 PM
This. I don't know why everyone is so shocked.

It's about somebody who knows the game showed up.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Cool this stupid...son...bit.

So tell me how high do you think Bo Jackson could high jump?
^ Red herring fallacy ^

By your "logic," since you've never played catch with Tebow, you're not competent to judge his ability to catch a football or play tight end....

Raven
06-10-2013, 07:22 PM

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 07:25 PM
How about it's real obvious the guy is a great athlete, has the right attitude and is a winner. Then to think..oh he can't catch a football....hahaha!!!!!!! Hell yes he can catch a football, sheesh~~~~~~~

How the fuck does he have the right attitude? He's been in the NFL for three years as a QB and still lacks proper throwing mechanics. Seems like a shining example of him spending too much time studying the bible and not enough time with his coaching staff. This is where Jeebotards expose themselves, they claim Tebow has a great attitude and work ethic even though all evidence indicates otherwise.

How many career receptions does he have?

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:32 PM
^ Red herring fallacy ^

By your "logic," since you've never played catch with Tebow, you're not competent to judge his ability to catch a football or play tight end....

He has all the tools to be a decent TE, that's why others have mentioned that. He's big, he's mobile, he's tossed a football around more in his life than every TE in the HOF combined. I have no doubts he'd be a decent TE and all your crap ain't changing that.

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:37 PM
How the fuck does he have the right attitude? He's been in the NFL for three years as a QB and still lacks proper throwing mechanics. Seems like a shining example of him spending too much time studying the bible and not enough time with his coaching staff. This is where Jeebotards expose themselves, they claim Tebow has a great attitude and work ethic even though all evidence indicates otherwise.

How many career receptions does he have?

How many receptions did QB Marlin "The Magician" Briscoe have before he became a 1000 yard receiver for the Bills? How about all these college QB's who became NFL receivers....

Freddie Solomon
Bert Emamuel
Anwaun Randle El
Hines Ward

Well?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 07:41 PM
How many receptions did QB Marlin "The Magician" Briscoe have before he became a 1000 yard receiver for the Bills? How about all these college QB's who became NFL receivers....

Freddie Solomon
Bert Emamuel
Anwaun Randle El
Hines Ward

Well?
So you found 5 college QBs who became NFL receivers because of uncanny speed and that's evidence Tebow is an NFL tight end?

Your logic just gets better and better.

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:47 PM
So you found 5 college QBs who became NFL receivers because of uncanny speed and that's evidence Tebow is an NFL tight end?

Your logic just gets better and better.

Ever hear of Don Woods, Brian Mitchell, Josh Cribbs, Mike Robinson? All were college QB's who played another position in the NFL. Want more?

Don't get out much do you slick? QB's changing positions goes way back, stop acting like it's..oh no he's never...hahaha!!!!!!! Don Woods had never played running back before, had a 1000 yards as a rookie!!!! Bone up on the game rookie!

Ubcanny speed? None of those guys had..uncanny speed...trust me. Trindon Holliday has uncanny speed.

Lets talk about Kansas QB Nolan Cromwell who became a safety in the NFL.

Wanna talk about college running backs..Bobby Mitchell and Bob Hayes...who became NFL receivers and are now in the HOF? How about college running back Mel Renfro who became a cornerback for the Cowboys, he's in the HOF. How about running backs Lance Alworth and Paul Warfield who are in the HOF as wide receivers?

Want more?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Ever hear of Don Woods, Brian Mitchell, Josh Cribbs, Mike Robinson? All were college QB's who played another position in the NFL. Want more?

Don't get out much do you skick? QB's changing positions goes way back, stop acting like it's..oh no he's never...hahaha!!!!!!! Don Woods had never played running back before, had a 1000 yards as a rookie!!!! Bone up on the game rookie!
Keep naming people who have nothing to do with Tebow (and can run circles around Tebow) as evidence Tebow can be an NFL tight end. Your arguments are mesmerizing.

lol saying Tebow has a great attitude when he's QB too lazy to have proper throwing mechanics

At least Vince Young fans admit he's lazy as hell. Tebow fans are exponentially more delusional.

jeebus
06-10-2013, 07:54 PM

Avante
06-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Keep naming people who have nothing to do with Tebow (and can run circles around Tebow) as evidence Tebow can be an NFL tight end. Your arguments are mesmerizing.

lol saying Tebow has a great attitude when he's QB too lazy to have proper throwing mechanics

At least Vince Young fans admit he's lazy as hell. Tebow fans are exponentially more delusional.

Aren't we talking TE? How many TE's are burners? I can list a ton a ton of college guys changing postions once in the NFL, so cool this stupid...has he ever done it....spoken like a true know nothing.

Stop acting like you know what Tebow is like, you don't.

Remember TE Todd Christenson with the Raiders, he was a college running back. Want more?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Aren't we talking TE? How many TE's are burners? I canlist a ton a ton of college guys changing postions once in the NFL, so cool your cool this stupid...has he ever done it....spoken like a true know nothing.

Stop acting like you know what Tebow is like, you don't.
I know that after three years in the NFL, Tebow still hasn't put in enough work to develop proper throwing mechanics. To anyone who's not blinded by jeebotardism, that's an obvious indication of a bad work ethic and a sense of entitlement to a starting QB job.

There's no indication Tebow has this world class work ethic and attitude jeebotards claim he has. He's a lazy brat who thinks he can play QB without developing proper throwing mechanics.

ace3g
06-10-2013, 08:02 PM
lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2753529/ThePatrioTebow.gif

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:05 PM
I know that after three years in the NFL, Tebow still hasn't put in enough work to develop proper throwing mechanics. To anyone who's not blinded by jeebotardism, that's an obvious indication of a bad work ethic and a sense of entitlement to a starting QB job.

There's no indication Tebow has this world class work ethic and attitude jeebotards claim he has. He's a lazy brat who thinks he can play QB without developing proper throwing mechanics.

So how many times have you been there at his practices?

Let's get back to QB's changing positions. Dude, don't ever tell me.....has he ever....ok, that's about as dumb as dumb gets. QB Nolan Cromwell switched to safety, yep..he had never. Do I really need to go on and on and on?

What were Antonio Gates receiving numbers in college?

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2013, 08:06 PM
lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2753529/ThePatrioTebow.gif
:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:08 PM
So how many times have you been there at his practices?
As many times as you have.

If he's working so hard in practice, why have his throwing mechanics not made an iota of improvement in three year?

Let;s get back to QB's changing positions. Dude, don't ever tell me.....has he ever....ok, that's about as dumb as dumb gets. QB Nolan Cromwell switched to safety, yep..he had never. Do I really need to go on and on and on?
:lol more QBs who have nothing to do with Tim Tebow

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:12 PM
As many times as you have.

If he's working so hard in practice, why have his throwing mechanics not made an iota of improvement in three year?

:lol more QBs who have nothing to do with Tim Tebow

So you just know he's lazy based on....nothing.

Dude, did you not talk about since he had never played the postion he simply couldn't? Aren't I giving you one example after another of just how lame that thought process is, sure I am. Tons of players have switched positions, so could Tebow.

How about this one?

Antonio Gates

After his senior season of high school basketball, Gates was named runner-up for the Mr. Basketball of Michigan (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Mr._Basketball_of_Michigan) award to Dane Fife (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Dane_Fife).[2] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-2) Originally, Gates enrolled at Michigan State University (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Michigan_State_University) wanting to play football under then-coach Nick Saban (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Nick_Saban) as well as basketball under coach Tom Izzo (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Tom_Izzo) but upon enrolling Saban wanted him to play only football.[3] (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/#cite_note-3) Gates then chose to pursue playing basketball by transferring to Eastern Michigan University (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Eastern_Michigan_University) to play basketball. He played there part of a season, subsequently played at two junior colleges and eventually played two seasons at Kent State University (http://www.spurstalk.com/wiki/Kent_State_University) in northeastern Ohio.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:14 PM
So you just know he's lazy based on....nothing.

No, it's based on how his throwing mechanics suck after three years in the NFL as a QB.

I can't wait to hear why you think he has a great attitude/work ethic. My guess is you'll give some bullshit reason when it's obvious you have a prejudice that everyone who believes in jeebus like you do has a great work ethic and can do attitude.

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:17 PM
No, it's based on how his throwing mechanics suck after three years in the NFL as a QB.

I can't wait to hear why you think he has a great attitude/work ethic. My guess is you'll give some bullshit reason when it's obvious you have a prejudice that everyone who believes in jeebus like you do has a great work ethic and can do attitude.

How about responding to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll those examples of guys who did switch positions and make it work, first, ok? Did you really say....well since he never has....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking a guy can't play another position, what a rookie.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:21 PM
How about responding to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll those examples of guys who did switch positions and make it work, first, ok? Did you really say....well since he never has....hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking a guy can't play another position, what a rookie.
When the guy is too lazy to play one position, there's no reason to think he'll suddenly develop a work ethic and good attitude to learn an entirely new skillset.

You still haven't addressed the fact Tebow's throwing mechanics haven't improved despite this supposed all-world work ethic he has.

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:26 PM
When the guy is too lazy to play one position, there's no reason to think he'll suddenly develop a work ethic and good attitude to learn an entirely new skillset.

You still haven't addressed the fact Tebow's throwing mechanics haven't improved despite this supposed all-world work ethic he has.

I'd ignore that too, smart move.

Where do I say anything about his QB play? Cat sucks as an NFL QB. So stick him somewhere else, yep...fullback, TE... I think he could play. No he's not Tony Gonzalez or Mike Astott.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:28 PM
I'd ignore that too, smart move.

Where do I say anything about his QB play? Cat sucks as as an NFL QB. So stick him somewhere else, yep...fullback, TE... I think he could play. No he's not Tony Gonzalez or Mike Astott.
All the guys who switched positions probably had a significantly better work ethic than someone too lazy to learn proper throwing mechanics after three years in the NFL.

If Tebow can't learn something as simple as properly throwing a football, I don't see how he'll learn to consistently catch a football/run routes/block properly.

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:34 PM
All the guys who switched positions probably had a significantly better work ethic than someone too lazy to learn proper throwing mechanics after three years in the NFL.

If Tebow can't learn something as simple as properly throwing a football, I don't see how he'll learn to consistently catch a football/run routes/block properly.

That's your opinion, it's not mine. Dude, I've seen so many guys play a brand new position so many times over the years so to be telling me shit about....unless he learned....that's a load of bogus bullshit. Go knock somebody down, turn around and catch the ball, is a whole different deal, not surprised you don't understand that.

I didn't start returning punts until my senior year, like a fish to water.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:35 PM
That's your opinion, it's not mine. Dude, I've seen so many guys play a brand new position so many times over the years so to be telling m shit about....unless he learned....that's a load of bogus bullshit. Go knock somebody down, turn around and catch the ball, is a whole different deal, not surprised you don't understand that.

Tebow's laziness and sense of entitlement is not a load of bullshit. It's a reality his fans refuse to admit.

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Tebow's laziness and sense of entitlement is not a load of bullshit. It's a reality his fans refuse to admit.

Dude, stop it, ok? You don't know shit about this guy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Dude, stop it, ok? You don't know shit about this guy.

I know that after three years in the NFL he was too lazy to learn how to properly throw a football. That's indicative of a shitty work ethic and sense of entitlement.

Do you deny that he lacks proper throwing mechanics after 3 years in the NFL?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Well sources say the Patriots plan on putting Tebow 3rd on the depth chart as the QB and don't intend to change his position. So much for fullback/tight end.

Avante
06-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I know that after three years in the NFL he was too lazy to learn how to properly throw a football. That's indicative of a shitty work ethic and sense of entitlement.

Could he throw while at Florida, well what did that get him?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Could he throw while at Florida, well what did that get him?

He lacked proper throwing mechanics at Florida, just like Vince Young did at Texas. Proper throwing mechanics aren't required to win in college, they are in the NFL.

Avante
06-10-2013, 09:04 PM
He lacked proper throwing mechanics at Florida, just like Vince Young did at Texas. Proper throwing mechanics aren't required to win in college, they are in the NFL.

The guy won a Heisman, he won an NFL playoff game. And he did it all as a sub par passer. And we are talking about him.

Ok man believe whatever you like, when a guy doesn't even know what a few means, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go dummy

paste

Apr 29, 2013 – The New York Jets have released backup quarterback Tim Tebow ... Rex (contd): "Tim is an extremely hard worker, evident by the shape

Now show anywhere where they talk about him being lazy.

Tons of stuff out there about how hard he works. Here have another one....

Belichick has always been intrigued by Tebow. The guy is an athlete. He's a hard worker. He's unique. And he came highly recommended by ...

Want more?

pikkiwoki
06-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Tebow is not lazy, wtf. He sucks as a QB, but he's a maniacal worker. He's a boy scout. He'll run through a wall for his team. He played half a HS football game on a broken tibia ffs.

The Hoodie will find some way to use him. Even if his job is just to hold a clipboard, he'll hold that clipboard better than anyone in sports history. :lol

Durant82
06-10-2013, 09:23 PM
The only possible explanation is maybe Tebow is there to help keep the receivers confident. Brady is notoriously hard on his receivers, he belittles and berates anybody who doesn't click with him immediately, he plays favorites to a fault, and once you're in his doghouse it's almost impossible to get out due to a combination of Brady lacking confidence in the receiver and the receiver playing scared because he doesn't want Brady to chew him out again. If Tebow is there maybe as a buffer to work with the new receivers until they get chemistry with Brady, thats just about the only semi-logical reason to have Tebow around. Say what you will about him, but the guy really is a born leader who unfortunately sucks dick at throwing a football.

Plus after spending all training camp catching shitty thrown passes from Tebow, they'll be 100% prepared to catch one of Brady's godawful deep balls.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 09:30 PM
That's your opinion, it's not mine. Dude, I've seen so many guys play a brand new position so many times over the years so to be telling me shit about....unless he learned....that's a load of bogus bullshit.

Biased sample fallacy, misleading vividness fallacy, and appeal to tradition fallacy, all in just a few posts.... pretty impressive stuff :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Biased sample fallacy, misleading vividness fallacy, and appeal to tradition fallacy, all in just a few posts.... pretty impressive stuff :lol

Regarding how Tebow seriously fits with New England, Durant82 might be onto something with him helping receivers, but I just don't see the reward outweighing the risk. Through no fault of his own, he attracts a hoard of media attention. That won't change merely because there's no QB controversy in New England. It's pretty obvious how much Tebowmania hurt the Jets in OTAs/training camp/etc. last year, and this particular Patriots team needs a lot to happen in camp. There are more newcomers expected to play key roles than recent Patriots teams, and they can't be dealing with answering questions about the 3rd string QB during camp.

Avante
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM

You never seem to really get it guy.

I'm told...."he can't do it he never has"..............right?

So I give a ton of examples of how that logic has meant nothing? Best example....Antonio Gates.

Dude, you never seem to grasp any concepts, ever?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 10:48 PM
So I give a ton of examples of how that logic has meant nothing? Best example....Antonio Gates.
Hey dumbfuck, Antonio Gates played college basketball, he didn't convert from a QB to TE....

Oh, and contrary to your biased sample size, there are plenty of QB converts who didn't work out - Matt Jones and Eric Crouch come to mind....

Avante
06-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Hey dumbfuck, Antonio Gates played college basketball, he didn't convert from a QB to TE....

Oh, and contrary to your biased sample size, there are plenty of QB converts who didn't work out - Matt Jones and Eric Crouch come to mind....

Nobody can be that stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy who grew up playing football can't convert but a basketball player can...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot, for every Matt Jones I can name 10 (like I did above) who did make it work. You do know in HS most great players go both ways, right? Ray Lewis was a running back.

Is this little freak for real?

Here ya go dummy, learn something

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/532811-hines-ward-and-the-13-best-converted-quarterbacks-in-nfl-history

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 11:03 PM
The fact is, you want to believe Tebow can end up like Randle-El or Emanuel instead of Jones or Crouch not because of any actual football takes (since you haven't provided any, and "he played catch when he was little" doesn't count) but because he's a shit-for-brains Jeebotard just like you.....

Avante
06-10-2013, 11:06 PM
The fact is, you want to believe Tebow can end up like Randle-El or Emanuel instead of Jones or Crouch not because of any actual football takes (since you haven't provided any, and "he played catch when he was little" doesn't count) but because he's a shit-for-brains Jeebotard just like you.....

You don't know shit about all those players who did change positions and made it work, you don't get it, which is you. You never get it because you don't know shit and it's real obvious to see so you act stupid instead.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 11:08 PM
:cry Obviously playing catch when they were little made it possible for Randle-El and Emanuel change positions :cry

:cry They must have thumped real hard on their Bibles, too :cry

Pelicans78
06-10-2013, 11:10 PM

That's what's been reported about him. Delay of games was common with him.

Pelicans78
06-10-2013, 11:12 PM

He was also out of shape last year with the Jets. He was about 20-25 pounds heavier than the year before with the Broncos. Dude had a sense of entitlement and it cost him last season.

Avante
06-10-2013, 11:15 PM
That's what's been reported about him. Delay of games was common with him.

Bill Belichick sees something there, I'm guesing he knows football talent.

pikkiwoki
06-10-2013, 11:18 PM
He was also out of shape last year with the Jets. He was about 20-25 pounds heavier than the year before with the Broncos. Dude had a sense of entitlement and it cost him last season.

You sure about that? I thought they asked him to bulk up to suit what they thought his new role would be.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Bill Belichick sees something there, I'm guesing he knows football talent.

He also "saw something" in Albert Haynesworth, Chad Ochocinco, and all the busts he's drafted in recent years.... turns out they all fucking sucked....

Avante
06-10-2013, 11:29 PM
He also "saw something" in Albert Haynesworth, Chad Ochocinco, and all the busts he's drafted in recent years.... turns out they all fucking sucked....

Well lets look at their last five Ist picks prior to this season...

2012 Chandler Jones Starter
2011 Nate Solder Starter
2010 Devin McCourey Starter
2009..gone
2008...Jarred Mayo Starter

What you looking at?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Taylor Price, Jermaine Cunningham, Terrence Wheatley, Ron Brace, Darius Butler, Brandon Tate, etc....

TheCultOfPersonality
06-10-2013, 11:35 PM
This is really a non-story tbh.

So the Patriots signed a 3rd string QB. So what? Every team in the NFL signs 3rd string QBs.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2013, 11:38 PM
It should be a non-story, but Jeebotards like Avante hope against hope that Tebow can actually have a career so it will somehow (in their warped minds) vindicate their Jeebotardation....

Avante
06-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Taylor Price, Jermaine Cunningham, Terrence Wheatley, Ron Brace, Darius Butler, Brandon Tate, etc....

So we ignore all those first picks who succeeded, hahaha!!!!!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 05:43 AM

:lol Avante pretending to be such a die hard football fan but being an ESPN shill who still calls Belichick a :cryfootball genius:cry

Clipper Nation
06-11-2013, 05:46 AM
So we ignore all those first picks who succeeded, hahaha!!!!!!!!
So we ignore the fact that Belichick's defense has been garbage for half a decade thanks to his terrible draft picks, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-11-2013, 05:48 AM
:lol Avante pretending to be such a die hard football fan but being an ESPN shill who still calls Belichick a :cryfootball genius:cry
:lol ESPN was saying that the "football genius" Belichick wants "intelligent football players" so Tebow's a good fit..... never mind the fact that Tebow's dumb as a post and so is their whole secondary....

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 05:55 AM

Patrick Chung, Ras-I Dowling, Laurence Maroney, Shawn Crable, Brandon Meriweather......Tavon Wilson and Donta Hightower next on the list :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 06:04 AM
:lol ESPN was saying that the "football genius" Belichick wants "intelligent football players" so Tebow's a good fit..... never mind the fact that Tebow's dumb as a post and so is their whole secondary....

For whatever reason any athlete who's extremely religious gets painted as intelligent in spite of the fact most of them are fuckin retarded. It's part of the ESPN Christian agenda.

100%duncan
06-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Damn :lmao

J.T.
06-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Solid move by the Patriots. They've been unable to win Super Bowls since Belicheck made a deal with the devil for 3 out of 4 years. By signing Tebow, they will have God on their side. I am now thoroughly interested if seeing if having Jesus in your corner is enough to finally beat the Giants.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 08:43 AM
i don't see how tebow being on the team is a negative. he's gonna be the 3rd string guy, no way he's going to surpass terrific tom. the patriots, unlike the jets, don't crave all the media attention so i doubt espn will have summer long coverage of their minicamp. the focus will be on the team.

tebow is a hell of a competitor and a great teammate and a young team like the pats need a guy like him in their lockerroom to build moral and motivate and push the other players to reach their potential.

Avante
06-11-2013, 08:43 AM

Well let's see I first got into football back when the Niners had Y.A.Tittle, J.D.Smith, R.C.Owens and C.R.Roberts. The NFL looked like this....

Western Conference

Baltimore Colts
LA Rams
Niners
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers

Eastern Conference

Washington Redskins
Dallas Cowboys
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburg Steelers
St.Louis Cardinals
Philladelphia Eagles
New York Giants

Top QB-Johny Unitas, Top RB-Jim Brown, Top WR-Bobby Mitchell

AFL

Western Conference

LA Chargers
Dallas Texans
Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos

Eastern Conference

Boston Patriots
New York Titans
Buffalo Bills
Houston Oilers

Top QB..Tobin Rote, Top Back, Abner Haynes, Top WR, Charley Hennighan

Back then we still had white cornerbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which wouldn't show up for how many years)

Over in the NCCA, we still had the Southwest Conference, The BIG 8, Penn State was still an independant. Arizona and Arizona State were still in the WAC, FSU and Miami were small potatoes. Ernie Davis was at Syracuse. Bullet Bob Hayes was stil in high school in Jacksonville. Ara was still at ND.

What would I do without espn, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there when Curtis McClinton became the first AFL player to score a TD in a Superbowl he was out of Kansas and nicknamed...The Count. Yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then here came Cookie Gilchrist a250 pound fullback out of the CFL, a guy who had went straight from high school into pro football, the Bills brought him in, he was a load and the first 1000 yard risher in the AFL, yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Wannas talk every 1000 yard rusher in the history of the league? How about every 9.4 or faster sprinter? Wanna talk about what schools have given the NFL the best packers?

ESPN, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelicans78
06-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Well let's see I first got into football back when the Niners had Y.A.Tittle, J.D.Smith, R.C.Owens and C.R.Roberts. The NFL looked like this....

Western Conference

Baltimore Colts
LA Rams
Niners
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers

Eastern Conference

Washington Redskins
Dallas Cowboys
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburg Steelers
St.Louis Cardinals
Philladelphia Eagles
New York Giants

Top QB-Johny Unitas, Top RB-Jim Brown, Top WR-Bobby Mitchell

AFL

Western Conference

LA Chargers
Dallas Texans
Oakland Raiders
Denver Broncos

Eastern Conference

Boston Patriots
New York Titans
Buffalo Bills
Houston Oilers

Top QB..Tobin Rote, Top Back, Abner Haynes, Top WR, Charley Hennighan

Back then we still had white cornerbacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which wouldn't show up for how many years)

Over in the NCCA, we still had the Southwest Conference, The BIG 8, Penn State was still an independant. Arizona and Arizona State were still in the WAC, FSU and Miami were small potatoes. Ernie Davis was at Syracuse. Bullet Bob Hayes was stil in high school in Jacksonville. Ara was still at ND.

What would I do without espn, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there when Curtis McClinton became the first AFL player to score a TD in a Superbowl he was out of Kansas and nicknamed...The Count. Yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then hee came Cookie Gilchrist a250 pound fullback out of the CFL, a guy who had went straight from high school into pro football, the Bills brought him in, he was a lod and th e first 1000 yard risher in the AFL, yep, what would I do without ESPN, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Still doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about.

Avante
06-11-2013, 08:59 AM
Still doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about.

Prove I don't.

Want me to take you to school with your Saints? We can start with their first year and work our way up.

unleashbaynes
06-11-2013, 09:05 AM
You guys still respond to Avante? Good god man.

Avante
06-11-2013, 09:08 AM
You guys still respond to Avante? Good god man.

I think you have that backwards don't ya? Why do I waste my time on know nothings.

You ever going to do anything yourself?

unleashbaynes
06-11-2013, 09:09 AM
I think you have that backwards don't ya? Why do I waste my time on know nothings.

You ever going to do anything yourself?

I dunno Avante. Your superior knowledge is clear to me, idk what these guys are smoking.

symple19
06-11-2013, 09:27 AM

Don't forget the guy's colossal ego (another reality his fans refuse to admit)

What's your feeling on the situation, DoK? Does he make the team? What role do you see for him? Will the jeebotard circus impact the team at all?

symple19
06-11-2013, 09:29 AM

Very true, but he's also had successes like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss

Avante
06-11-2013, 09:35 AM
Where is all this talk of the guy being lazy coming from?

Clipper Nation
06-11-2013, 10:04 AM
Where is all this talk of the guy being lazy coming from?
The fact that he still doesn't know how to throw a football and hasn't bothered to ever know his playbooks inside and out (as evidenced by all the delay-of-game penalties he's had) suggests extreme laziness on Tebow's part, tbh.....

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:10 AM
The fact that he still doesn't know how to throw a football and hasn't bothered to ever know his playbooks inside and out (as evidenced by all the delay-of-game penalties he's had) suggests extreme laziness on Tebow's part, tbh.....

Laziness or maybe he simply can't throw at the NFL level? Neither could a lot of other NFL QB's, trust me on that. All I've ever heard and read is that he's a very hard worker. I'm petty sure he's not the only QB to stuggle with an NFL playbook.

Why all this negativity towards the guy coming from you did he steal something of yours?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Don't forget the guy's colossal ego (another reality his fans refuse to admit)

What's your feeling on the situation, DoK? Does he make the team? What role do you see for him? Will the jeebotard circus impact the team at all?
I highly doubt he makes the team and if he does he won't have the gadget player role as its obvious from last season that doesn't work. I also don't see how the media circus doesn't have a negative effect on the younger players and newcomers. The last thing amendola needs is a barrage of questions about tebow when he should be focused on building chemistry with Brady.

Very true, but he's also had successes like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss
I think the point is its a crap shoot when BB makes these kinds of moves. I wouldn't compare tebow to any of them tho since its not like he plays a position of need. His best case scenario is winning the backup job. The other players were also all former pro bowl level at their position and it was just a question of motivation. With tebow it's a question of talent and motivation.

the rumors that they're signing him to convert him to tight end incase Gronk is out long term is also ludicrous. They have 7 tight ends on the roster and if Gronk can't get healthy Ballard and Hernandez are both well above average starters.

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Just heard on the radio that the Pats have already sent out an email to season ticket holders notifying them of how and when the new Tebow jerseys will be available.

So if you're really looking for a reason for them signing him, I'm pretty sure it was more for sales then for football.

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 11:45 AM
I also just hear on the radio that Kara just got back from Iraq, but she's not the same....I hope she gets help.

ace3g
06-11-2013, 12:07 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMfp13MCQAANYDs.jpg:large

symple19
06-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I highly doubt he makes the team and if he does he won't have the gadget player role as its obvious from last season that doesn't work. I also don't see how the media circus doesn't have a negative effect on the younger players and newcomers. The last thing amendola needs is a barrage of questions about tebow when he should be focused on building chemistry with Brady.

I think the point is its a crap shoot when BB makes these kinds of moves. I wouldn't compare tebow to any of them tho since its not like he plays a position of need. His best case scenario is winning the backup job. The other players were also all former pro bowl level at their position and it was just a question of motivation. With tebow it's a question of talent and motivation.

the rumors that they're signing him to convert him to tight end incase Gronk is out long term is also ludicrous. They have 7 tight ends on the roster and if Gronk can't get healthy Ballard and Hernandez are both well above average starters.

While I agree that it's a crapshoot when you bring in these types of guys, I definitely think the chances of success on a team like the Patriots is far greater than going to the Raiders, for example. BB and his disciplined/tyrannical approach, coupled with a leader like Brady, creates an environment in which players basically have one option; Fit in or get the fuck out. This is why, imo, they've been so good for so long. It's also why I admire that organization so much. I'm certainly not one to call BB a genius, but he is, unquestionably, a superior coach with a winning philosophy.

@johnsmith Are the Pats cynical enough to sign the guy for peanuts, sell a bazillion jerseys, and then cut him during training camp? Sure they are. Makes great business sense, too. But, I can't help but believe McDaniels sold BB on some sort of use for football jesus, while the monetary benefits were a secondary concern. jmo

Anyway, my hope remains for Tebow to be found dead in a cheap motel, bound in a gimp suit, with Gerbils shoved up his ass and crack sprinkled all over him.

Nothing gets me going like seeing jeebotards cry over false heroes :lol

Avante
06-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Why al this hate for a guy who did win his playoff game for Denver while Manning lost his?

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Why al this hate for a guy who did win his playoff game for Denver while Manning lost his?

Honestly, it's more hate for ESPN and his fans really. Last night, according to deadspin.com, ESPN mentioned Tebow 137 times...it's annoying and makes people hate him.

Compare it to how much you post on this site. You're on here more than anyone, by a lot, an most everyone hates you....same thing tbh.

ShinerBlack
06-11-2013, 12:37 PM
i don't see how tebow being on the team is a negative. he's gonna be the 3rd string guy, no way he's going to surpass terrific tom. the patriots, unlike the jets, don't crave all the media attention so i doubt espn will have summer long coverage of their minicamp. the focus will be on the team.

tebow is a hell of a competitor and a great teammate and a young team like the pats need a guy like him in their lockerroom to build moral and motivate and push the other players to reach their potential.

This. If Tebow really wants to play QB he'll put in the practice time to get better. And if Brady is willing to be a teacher, then the situation is perfect. The Patriots invest in a 3rd stringer that maybe one day becomes a legit starter in the league, if not so be it, he's just a backup's backup, so no loss. For Tebow, he gets to be a NFL QB for a bit longer and learn from one of the best. After this his career will really be made or ended. No more excuses.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 12:51 PM
This. If Tebow really wants to play QB he'll put in the practice time to get better. And if Brady is willing to be a teacher, then the situation is perfect. The Patriots invest in a 3rd stringer that maybe one day becomes a legit starter in the league, if not so be it, he's just a backup's backup, so no loss. For Tebow, he gets to be a NFL QB for a bit longer and learn from one of the best. After this his career will really be made or ended. No more excuses.
Tebow has been in the Nfl for three years and can't throw a football. I think it's safe to say he's not gonna put in the practice time to get better.

ShinerBlack
06-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Tebow has been in the Nfl for three years and can't throw a football. I think it's safe to say he's not gonna put in the practice time to get better.

Yeah i get that, but i think everyone will agree that if you cant make it work with the Patriots, then the door finally shuts. That's what I was trying to say.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Trill Clinton's ancestors probably picked cotton for Tim tebow's ancestors. Seeing such a self proclaimed real brotha shill for the religion used to indoctrinate slaves in 19th century america is hilarious.

Durant82
06-11-2013, 01:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMfp13MCQAANYDs.jpg:large
:lol mcdaniels already on his knees ready to toss some salads.

symple19
06-11-2013, 01:23 PM

He's simply not capable of becoming a better passer. He doesn't have the necessary intangibles, the quickness of mind, nor the ability to get through progressions and read NFL defenses.

Tebow's a dumb, grandstanding, holier-than-thou jock who's been told he's special since birth while being handed everything on a silver platter by two delusional, bible-banging parents. Then, in college, he was slotted into what were arguably some the most talented teams in CFB history which just happened to be led by a prototypical system coach in Urban Meyer. TT also regularly used his platform as a public figure in order to push his antiquated, jeebotard, beliefs (which is why I have a special hatred for him). Add in the fact that ESPN fellates him on the reg while he garners all kinds of other undeserved publicity, and you have a recipe for extreme polarization.

Oh, and :lol Urban Meyer QB's (in the NFL) --- Alex Smith, Chris Leak, and Tebow --- All failures. Chiefs fan is about to find out about Smith :lmao Thanks for those draft picks. A 5th rounder in 2027 would have been more than enough :lmao

Avante
06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Honestly, it's more hate for ESPN and his fans really. Last night, according to deadspin.com, ESPN mentioned Tebow 137 times...it's annoying and makes people hate him.

Compare it to how much you post on this site. You're on here more than anyone, by a lot, an most everyone hates you....same thing tbh.

Don't you ever tire of the same old wahwahwah shit?

ShinerBlack
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM

He's simply not capable of becoming a better passer. He doesn't have the necessary intangibles, the quickness of mind, nor the ability to get through progressions and read NFL defenses.

Tebow's a dumb, grandstanding, holier-than-thou jock who's been told he's special since birth while being handed everything on a silver platter by two delusional, bible-banging parents. Then, in college, he was slotted into what were arguably some the most talented teams in CFB history which just happened to be led by a prototypical system coach in Urban Meyer. TT also regularly used his platform as a public figure in order to push his antiquated, jeebotard, beliefs (which is why I have a special hatred for him). Add in the fact that ESPN fellates him on the reg while he garners all kinds of other undeserved publicity, and you have a recipe for extreme polarization.

Oh, and :lol Urban Meyer QB's (in the NFL) --- Alex Smith, Chris Leak, and Tebow --- All failures. Chiefs fan is about to find out about Smith :lmao Thanks for those draft picks. A 5th rounder in 2027 would have been more than enough :lmao

Don't know if you realize this but your team's season ended just like ours: no f-ing title. Its cute that you brought my team into this. When you have a legit take let me know. Dumbfuck.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Trill Clinton's ancestors probably picked cotton for Tim tebow's ancestors. Seeing such a self proclaimed real brotha shill for the religion used to indoctrinate slaves in 19th century america is hilarious.

gotdayum, you really hate you some tebow, huh?

anyways, my ancestors weren't enslaved, never picked cotton and never had masters,sorry. don't know what my beliefs have to do with tebow being a 3rd stringer but i don't follow the white jesus that the slave owners worshipped.

Avante
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I had no idea so many here knew Tim Tebow.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
gotdayum, you really hate you some tebow, huh?

anyways, my ancestors weren't enslaved, never picked cotton and never had masters,sorry. don't know what my beliefs have to do with tebow being a 3rd stringer but i don't follow the white jesus that the slave owners worshipped.
So what Jesus do you worship. Must be a different Jesus than the one tebow worships since he worships the white Jesus slave owners did.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 05:06 PM
So what Jesus do you worship. Must be a different Jesus than the one tebow worships since he worships the white Jesus slave owners did.

yup must be a diff Jesus. people interpret the scripture differently. a bible in the hands of a ignorant, hateful person in a position of power will create false prophets. slave owners were false prophets.

Aztecfan03
06-11-2013, 05:19 PM

So Phillip Rivers must be really, really, really lazy to have his mechanics after 9 years.

Durant82
06-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Trill's love of Tebow isn't suprising. Tebow may look lilly white but he's a black quarterback if I've ever seen one. Just like how Warren Moon is a white QB regardless of what his skin looks like.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
So Phillip Rivers must be really, really, really lazy to have his mechanics after 9 years.
Lol more intellectually dishonest comparisons. I'd say the last few years philbilly has been lazy since his mechanically flawed throwing motion has led to horrible results and he hasn't changed it.

Aztecfan03
06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Lol more intellectually dishonest comparisons. I'd say the last few years philbilly has been lazy since his mechanically flawed throwing motion has led to horrible results and he hasn't changed it.

You said Tebow is lazy because his mechanics suck. If that is your criteria, it fits Rivers also. It isn't intellectually dishonest, it's just you talking out your ass.

Avante
06-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I could work my ass off, study everything there is to study, work work work and work and I'm nevrer ever going to be an NFL punter, ya see I can't kick.

All this talk about Tebow being lazy is from ignorance.

The original Tim Tebow

NiVlcjWBj00

He had a 48.9 comp%

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-11-2013, 08:21 PM
You said Tebow is lazy because his mechanics suck. If that is your criteria, it fits Rivers also. It isn't intellectually dishonest, it's just you talking out your ass.
Lol angry jeebotard defending tebow

Durant82
06-11-2013, 09:02 PM
:lmao greatest press conference ever. Belichick immediately kills Tebowmania.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoInc1rm4Eg

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Don't you ever tire of the same old wahwahwah shit?

Awe, come on Avante, that shit was funny and you know it. You're just mad because it was true...you're like the Tim Tebow of this forum....no talent, polarizing, dumb, and you haven't touched a vagina in your life. But hey, look at it this way, your still here and much like herpes and Tebow, we can't get rid of you.

Oh, and don't forget the religion.

LOL!!!!!

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Awe, come on Avante, that shit was funny and you know it. You're just mad because it was true...you're like the Tim Tebow of this forum....no talent, polarizing, dumb, and you haven't touched a vagina in your life. But hey, look at it this way, your still here and much like herpes and Tebow, we can't get rid of you.

Oh, and don't forget the religion.

LOL!!!!!

It would be real cool if ya actually talked football, since this is a football forum. This following people around to bitch is sorta weird. Why is it that's all you're capable of? You talking smarts, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't even figure out how screwed up you are. Hell moron if you never posted again who would even notice?

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 11:17 PM
It would be real cool if ya actually talked football, since this is a football forum. This following people around to bitch is sorta weird. Why is it that's all you're capable of? You talking smarts, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't even figure out how screwed up you are. Hell moron if you never posted again who would even notice?

Lol!!!

Aztecfan03
06-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Lol angry jeebotard defending tebow

I'm not angry at all. i'm just showing you how your criteria for something doesn't work.

leemajors
06-12-2013, 05:37 AM

or any willingness to tighten his throwing motion. he obviously has a powerful arm but that loopy motion gives NFL defenders that much more time to either break on the ball or get to him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm not angry at all. i'm just showing you how your criteria for something doesn't work.
My criteria does work since rivers is lazy and has very limited throwing capability because of his mechanics.

Avante
06-12-2013, 10:24 AM
My criteria does work since rivers is lazy and has very limited throwing capability because of his mechanics.

How many of these QB's do you know anyway?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 10:25 AM
How many of these QB'd do you know anyway?
As many as you do.

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2013, 10:26 AM
:lol mcdaniels already on his knees ready to toss some salads.

:cry but he's such a great teammate. Also, intangibles! :cry

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2013, 10:33 AM
Don't know if you realize this but your team's season ended just like ours: no f-ing title. Its cute that you brought my team into this. When you have a legit take let me know. Dumbfuck.

Yeah but your team just gave up a second rounder for Al:lolx Sm:lolth

Avante
06-12-2013, 10:34 AM
As many as you do.

I'm not the one going around calling these guys lazy when I don't know shit about their work habits.

Rivers can't throw either, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RivePh00.htm

You about as wrong as wrong can get.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm not the one going around calling these guys lazy when I don't know shit about their work habits.

So after saying tebow has a great attitude you're now saying you don't know shit about his work habits? That's about as contradictory as it gets.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Dok...avante just wants to talk football...grow up would ya?

leemajors
06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
rivers has a shit arm, this is obvious. little more juice than steve walsh, but that's about it.

Avante
06-12-2013, 11:35 AM
So after saying tebow has a great attitude you're now saying you don't know shit about his work habits? That's about as contradictory as it gets.

Just like everyone else who doesn't know somebody you go with their rep. Never met Hitler I heard he was a prick. Never met Jim Brown heard he was pretty good.

Avante
06-12-2013, 11:36 AM
rivers has a shit arm, this is obvious. little more juice than steve walsh, but that's about it.

You don't throw for over 4000 yards in 4 consecutive NFL seasons and have a shit arm. You dont have a lifetime comp % of over 60% in te NFL and have a shit arm.

leemajors
06-12-2013, 11:39 AM
You don't throw for over 4000 yards in 4 consecutive NFL seasons and have a shit arm. You dont have a lifetime comp % of over 60% in te NFL and have a shit arm.

depends on the receivers/system. Warner had a weak arm, and put up great numbers.

ShinerBlack
06-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Yeah but your team just gave up a second rounder for Al:lolx Sm:lolth

They did?!? Damn I had no idea!!! Thanks for the insider info. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Dok...avante just wants to talk football...grow up would ya?
I just want it all like avante does

Avante
06-12-2013, 12:29 PM
depends on the receivers/system. Warner had a weak arm, and put up great numbers.

We know Warner had a weak arm because.............?

Aztecfan03
06-12-2013, 12:35 PM

But was he lazy when it was working? He had the same mechanics.

Lincoln
06-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Avante do you ever talk basketball

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 12:48 PM
But was he lazy when it was working? He had the same mechanics.

Yes. It was working because he had a system/players around him who could go up and catch the wobbly lob passes he threw....it also wasn't working too well since it only advanced past the divisional round of the playoffs once.

Regardless, it's an apples to oranges comparison because Rivers' throwing motion presents a clear advantage. He's able to get the ball out quickly because of his goofy release which was largely why he had a lot of success. Tebow's throwing motion is the polar opposite and presents no advantages, it's a throwing motion he developed because he's been told he's perfect his entire life.

Avante
06-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Avante do you ever talk basketball

Basketball is the sport I watch in total awe of the athletes involved, the greatest in the world. But being a footballer/sprinter I never played the game for real. I don't follow it like I do football/track. I don't know enought about it to have strong opinions. I do watch the playoffs and of course I know about the old negro leagues, Wilt and Russell, Oscar, Elgin etc etc etc ...but who doesn't?

I was playing football/running track as back as I can remember.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 12:52 PM

You have been touting Tebow's work ethic throughout this entire thread. Are you now admitting you don't know anything about Tebow's work ethic one way or another?

leemajors
06-12-2013, 12:55 PM
We know Warner had a weak arm because.............?

Have you ever seen how he holds the ball?

Avante
06-12-2013, 12:55 PM
You have been touting Tebow's work ethic throughout this entire thread. Are you now admitting you don't know anything about Tebow's work ethic one way or another?

You didn't read my links to those who do know about Tebow and what they said about him? He was known as a hard worker at Florida, you didn't know that? Have you ever read anything about the guy? Give that a shot and you will read....the guy is a hard worker.

Avante
06-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Have you ever seen how he holds the ball?

Have you ever seen him throw a ball?

Lincoln
06-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Basketball is the sport I watch in total awe of the athletes involved, the greatest in the world. But being a footballer/sprinter I never played the game for real. I don't follow it like I do football/track. I don't know enought about it to have strong opinions. I do watch the playoffs and of course I know about the old negro leagues, Wilt and Russell, Oscar, Elgin etc etc etc ...but who doesn't?

I was playing football/running track as back as I can remember.

You should post in the NBA forum brah

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 12:58 PM
You didn't read my links to those who do know about Tebow and what they said about him? He was known as a hard worker at Florida, you didn't know that? Have you ever read anything about the guy? Give that a shot and you will read....the guy is a hard worker.

Oh look, another appeal to authority logical fallacy brought to you by Avante.

leemajors
06-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Have you ever seen him throw a ball?

Yes, he rarely threw tight spirals. He was very accurate, but his arm strength wasn't very good.

symple19
06-12-2013, 01:52 PM
They did?!? Damn I had no idea!!! Thanks for the insider info. :tu

Couple things here...

First, who the fuck are you and why are you defending jeebotard Tebow? Are you a prototypical, vanilla, midwestern jeebotard yourself? I'm guessing so. Does it make you feel good to know that your shitty team has taken the Niners sloppy seconds twice (Montana/Smith) and the Patriots once (Cassel)? Are you excited about the prospect of another wasted year, getting owned by Denver, and probably the Raiders/Chargers too? You also reek of homer. Do you defend your front office/Andy Reid's decision to waste those 2 picks on an awful QB? What about the fact that the Chiefs apparently drive their players to kill themselves? I'm pretty sure I would commit suicide too if I lived in that 'central' American hellhole. Finally, may I ask about your team constantly trying to emulate others by pilfering FO people and coaches, instead of actually trying to develop an institutional philosophy and sticking to it?

I'll bet you're super stoked about all these things. As for the remark about the Niners not winning a title, it's true. But there are degrees, don't you think? Would you rather make it to the Super Bowl and compete, or go 2-14? Beyond that, I can always fall back on the fact that I've watched the Niners win 4 of their 5 Super Bowls...How many SB's does Kansas City have? One? And it was probably a decade or more before you were even born :lmao

Thing is, Reid may actually be able to improve the team, but it just isn't going to happen with Smith unless two things happen 1. Jamal Charles rushes for 1750+ yards and 2. They have a top 3 defense. Otherwise, buckle up for disappointment and mediocrity...Or worse :toast

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Oh look, another appeal to authority logical fallacy brought to you by Avante.

Oh look, a guy who doesn't think all his coachs know what can of worker Tebow is.

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Yes, he rarely threw tight spirals. He was very accurate, but his arm strength wasn't very good.

Hell yes it was. The guy had a great arm.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Oh look, a guy who doesn't think all his coachs know what can of worker Tebow is.

What can of worker is he?

For that matter, what is a can of worker?

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:20 PM

You're down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids play that guy.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:23 PM
You're down to that now, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids play that guy.

That's because the actual content of your posts have gotten so over the top stupid that there is no need to make fun of the message.

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:25 PM
That's because the actual content of your posts have gotten so over the top stupid that there is no need to make fun of the message.

Such as what, give me an example. love to see this. Be specific, prove your point. Show me. That is a challenge by the way.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Such as what, give me an example. love to see this. Be specific, prove your point. Show me. That is a challenge by the way.

Pick any thread you've started in the club. Seriously, any thread....it's fucking stupid and only merits making fun of you. I'm not alone in thinking that either.

You're old, dumb, and boring. Now go ahead and tell me that all I do is hump your leg and that I don't post threads, etc, etc.

Wait, better yet, come up with a new insult....go!

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:01 PM
Pick any thread you've started in the club. Seriously, any thread....it's fucking stupid and only merits making fun of you. I'm not alone in thinking that either.

You're old, dumb, and boring. Now go ahead and tell me that all I do is hump your leg and that I don't post threads, etc, etc.

Wait, better yet, come up with a new insult....go!

Just as I thought you ain't got shit. Just you doing what you always do,,blahblahblah....saying nothing. I said ...be specific...and you failed. And...this is the NFL forum ya moron.

You follow old dumb boring people around...all day long...from forum to forum...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Oh hell yes you're a real winner alright.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 03:17 PM

Of the 3 NFL coaches he had, two got rid of him after one season (they must have really liked his work ethic!), and the other got fired midseason for a historic level of incompetence.

:lol citing his college coach as an appeal to authority of his NFL work ethic

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 03:18 PM

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Of the 3 NFL coaches he had, two got rid of him after one season (they must have really liked his work ethic!), and the other got fired midseason for a historic level of incompetence.

:lol citing his college coach as an appeal to authority of his NFL work ethic

I'll go slow, do your best, ok?

We all have our personalities.

ya with me?

You don't ...become a hard worker...you either are or you aren't. It's who you are, what you are all about. Tim Tebow has always been a hard worker, and everyone who knows anything at all about the guy knows that...fact.

Let's do this, I'll go to Google and type in...Tebow is a hard worker, you go there and type in....Tebow is lazy.

Let's see what happens, ya got balls or bb's?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 03:40 PM
I'll go slow, do your best, ok?

We all have our personalities.

ya with me?

You don't ...become a hard worker...you either are or you aren't. It's who you are, what you are all about. Tim Tebow has always been a hard worker, and everyone who knows anything at all about the guy knows that...fact.

Let's do this, I'll go to Google and type in...Tebow is a hard worker, you go there and type in....Tebow is lazy.

Let's see what happens, ya got balls or bb's?
If I did that I'd get several articles about how Tebow has been coddled his entire life. I'd read about how Cam Newton out-performed him in the 2008 preseason yet he still kept the starting job. I'd read about how they completely changed the pro day in 2010 because of how bad Tebow was at taking snaps under center. I'd read about how Deonte Thompson celebrated it when Tebow left Florida because how bad Tebow was at getting the ball to him. I'd read about how Demaryus Thomas was excited when Tebow left Denver and Denver players were annoyed at Tebowmania. I'd read about Jets players having similar feelings.

The only reason I don't do that is I don't employ logically fallacies to help my arguments since my arguments generally involve logical conclusions. Tebow refusing to change his throwing mechanics that have led to horrible passing after three years in the NFL is all the proof I need regarding his work ethic.

On the other hand, the reason you want to do that is because you can't argue with logic and intellectual honesty so you want to turn it into who can come up with the best appeal to authority contest and who can use logical fallacies the best.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Philbilly Rivers is trash, but Tebow is ten times worse, one of the worst quarterbacks ever.... that comparison is just retarded tbh....

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:56 PM
If I did that I'd get several articles about how Tebow has been coddled his entire life. I'd read about how Cam Newton out-performed him in the 2008 preseason yet he still kept the starting job. I'd read about how they completely changed the pro day in 2010 because of how bad Tebow was at taking snaps under center. I'd read about how Deonte Thompson celebrated it when Tebow left Florida because how bad Tebow was at getting the ball to him. I'd read about how Demaryus Thomas was excited when Tebow left Denver and Denver players were annoyed at Tebowmania. I'd read about Jets players having similar feelings.

The only reason I don't do that is I don't employ logically fallacies to help my arguments since my arguments generally involve logical conclusions. Tebow refusing to change his throwing mechanics that have led to horrible passing after three years in the NFL is all the proof I need regarding his work ethic.

On the other hand, the reason you want to do that is because you can't argue with logic and intellectual honesty so you want to turn it into who can come up with the best appeal to authority contest and who can use logical fallacies the best.

Translation

I'd lose my ass if I did that, everyone has said he's a hard worker, I just don't like the guy,

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Philbilly Rivers is trash, but Tebow is ten times worse, one of the worst quarterbacks ever.... that comparison is just retarded tbh....

Retarded is thinking a guy with a career comp % of over 63 is trash. Other than Fouts he's the best QB the Chargers have ever had. Hmmmm.....lets see what Fouts career comp % was..................

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Translation

I'd lose my ass if I did that, everyone has said he's a hard worker, I just don't like the guy,

Everyone as in Urban Meyer?

Actions speak louder than words. If he was a hard worker who the coaches love, he wouldn't be on his 3rd NFL team in 4 years. Teams generally keep their hardest working players around.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Tebow has been frustrated all season by his lack of playing time, but it culminated Tuesday upon hearing he would be passed over for a starting opportunity when Ryan decided to bench Mark Sanchez. Tebow was disappointed and upset enough to say he didn't want to be used situationally, sources said. He told the Jets coaches early in the week, giving Kerley time to take the practice reps. Soon reports emerged speculating the backup was looking to play outside of New York next season.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8776088/tim-tebow-new-york-jets-asked-left-wildcat-sources-say

While Cam Newton was at Florida, Tebow wasn't the most talented quarterback on campus. After winning the Heisman Trophy, according to sources, he was outperformed by Newton in both practice and the ‘08 Spring game, yet Tebow (understandably) remained the starter. Newton was promised an opportunity to start in ‘08, but he never had a real chance given Urban Meyer's affection and preference for Tebow. At Senior Bowl practices in 2010, Tebow was so bad at taking snaps that shotgun elements from the Florida offense were added for him. That's right — his college offense was incorporated at the NFL's biggest job fair, one at which Tebow needed to show he could play a more conventional style of football.

http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/24/3800212/49ers-cowboys-nfl-playoffs-tim-tebow

:cry "But but but he's a Jeebotard like me, that means he can't be lazy or entitled!" :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Lets not forget the fact teammates in Denver and NY expressed their displeasure with having to deal with his bullshit.

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:01 PM
Everyone as in Urban Meyer?

Actions speak louder than words. If he was a hard worker who the coaches love, he wouldn't be on his 3rd NFL team in 4 years. Teams generally keep their hardest working players around.

Prove me wrong take my challenge. Dude, tons and tons and tons of.....Tebow a hard worker....go ahead show me where it says he was lazy. Grow a pair, ok?

Come on man cool the tap dance routine.

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Lets not forget the fact teammates in Denver and NY expressed their displeasure with having to deal with his bullshit.

Let's not forget the fact this isn't about...was Timmy liked?....it's about was he a hard worker. Who said he was lazy, show me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Prove me wrong take my challenge. Dude, tons and tons and tons of.....Tebow a hard worker....go ahead show me where it says he was lazy. Grow a pair, ok?

Come on man cool the tap dance routine.
:lol there's no way to prove opinions wrong when you think appeals to authority makes your opinion right.

If Tebow is such a hard worker why hasn't he changed his throwing mechanics, since the throwing mechanics he currently have obviously don't work?

I don't give a shit what a bunch of jeebotard neocon journalists write about Tebow. The fact you're citing them and what his college coaches have said proves me right. You don't make any actual arguments, you just recycle appeals to authority.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-12-2013, 04:08 PM
Let's not forget the fact this isn't about...was Timmy liked?....it's about was he a hard worker. Who said he was lazy, show me.

If he was a hard worker he would have been liked. Teammates generally don't complain about the hard workers on the team.

The journalists say Tebow works hard doesn't prove anything. Athletes who thump the bible always get the label of hard worker regardless of their actual work ethic.

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:12 PM
:lol there's no way to prove opinions wrong when you think appeals to authority makes your opinion right.

If Tebow is such a hard worker why hasn't he changed his throwing mechanics, since the throwing mechanics he currently have obviously don't work?

I don't give a shit what a bunch of jeebotard neocon journalists write about Tebow. The fact you're citing them and what his college coaches have said proves me right. You don't make any actual arguments, you just recycle appeals to authority.

And I don't give a shit what somebody who hasn't even met the guy or been anywhere around him has to say about this. I go with what those who coached him, been around him think. Obviously the guy can't throw in the NFL, that has nothing to do with his work habits. Stop that silly shit. There is nothing lazy about Tim Tebow and only someone totally ignorant of his situation would say he is.

So why did you toss all those names at me then???????

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:16 PM
If he was a hard worker he would have been liked. Teammates generally don't complain about the hard workers on the team.

The journalists say Tebow works hard doesn't prove anything. Athletes who thump the bible always get the label of hard worker regardless of their actual work ethic.

Let's do this, let's see what the word on him is at NE...ok? I guarantee we won't be reading/hearing....he's lazy....you disagree?

ShinerBlack
06-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Couple things here...

First, who the fuck are you and why are you defending jeebotard Tebow? Are you a prototypical, vanilla, midwestern jeebotard yourself? I'm guessing so. Does it make you feel good to know that your shitty team has taken the Niners sloppy seconds twice (Montana/Smith) and the Patriots once (Cassel)? Are you excited about the prospect of another wasted year, getting owned by Denver, and probably the Raiders/Chargers too? You also reek of homer. Do you defend your front office/Andy Reid's decision to waste those 2 picks on an awful QB? What about the fact that the Chiefs apparently drive their players to kill themselves? I'm pretty sure I would commit suicide too if I lived in that 'central' American hellhole. Finally, may I ask about your team constantly trying to emulate others by pilfering FO people and coaches, instead of actually trying to develop an institutional philosophy and sticking to it?

I'll bet you're super stoked about all these things. As for the remark about the Niners not winning a title, it's true. But there are degrees, don't you think? Would you rather make it to the Super Bowl and compete, or go 2-14? Beyond that, I can always fall back on the fact that I've watched the Niners win 4 of their 5 Super Bowls...How many SB's does Kansas City have? One? And it was probably a decade or more before you were even born :lmao

Thing is, Reid may actually be able to improve the team, but it just isn't going to happen with Smith unless two things happen 1. Jamal Charles rushes for 1750+ yards and 2. They have a top 3 defense. Otherwise, buckle up for disappointment and mediocrity...Or worse :toast
Jeebotard? That's cute. Look dumbfuck, where in my post do I defend Tebow? Go back and read what I said. No where do I defend him. Take the dick out of your mouth for a few seconds and focus because your all over the place, your not good at multitasking. Second, don't worry about who am I, cuz as of right now, I'm the one pulling your pants down and spanking your ass cuz you can't stay on topic. Third, its called being a fan. I'll be a KC fan forever, good or bad, not when my team finally makes the Super Bowl and gives me the nuts to talk shit to everyone else.