View Full Version : Game 3 (Standing Room Only Question)

Humberto
06-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Has anyone heard any details or more information regarding standing room only tickets?

I have a couple for game 3 but that is all I really know, the only details include not being able to access the lower bowl of the arena. I am assuming you need to just show up early and try to get a good spot in Spurs Fan Zone in the upper level bar area. Even if I had to stand for the whole game I would rather be there for a Spurs win than watch it on TV, plus I will get the opportunity to see some random overweight dizzy fan try to catch beach balls falling from the rafters.

Wanted to see if anyone here has gotten the standing room only ticket and what did they do?

Darius Bieber
06-10-2013, 06:54 PM
It's basically just as you described in the Fan Zone. There are actual seats up there, but more than likely if you stand you won't be seeing a lot of live action, more TV screen stuff. I don't think the Standing Room has any good visibility of the court.

TheyCallMePro
06-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Yeah the fan zone is kinda overrated. It's always crowded and even if you get a good spot you have to basically become a statue for 3 hours in order to keep it.

And I don't know if there is even such a thing as a standing room only ticket. All those people in the fan zone buy tickets in the nosebleeds and just go stand there.

Besides...at this point tickets (even in the nosebleeds) are going for $300 a pop. I don't think it's worth it sitting way up there or praying you can find a spot in the fan zone for $300.

The stadium and atmosphere is great, but I'll settle for my 46 inch flat screen instead :)

Humberto
06-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the help.

Not sure if they are selling them. I got these "standing room only" tickets because they are considered employee tickets. My cousin works at the AT&T Center and handed them down to me for both games, but was wondering if it would be better just to watch on a big screen at home like you said. Appreciate the feedback.

GSG, hopefully homecourt wakes Tiago and Manu up .

scramby eggs
06-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the help.

Not sure if they are selling them. I got these "standing room only" tickets because they are considered employee tickets. My cousin works at the AT&T Center and handed them down to me for both games, but was wondering if it would be better just to watch on a big screen at home like you said. Appreciate the feedback.

GSG, hopefully homecourt wakes Tiago and Manu up .

I hear mulligans has great wings. I know that's where I will be