PDA

View Full Version : Heat: What scares me most about the Heat aside from the Kang.

midnightpulp
06-10-2013, 07:11 PM
The actually play team basketball. You can argue that's because of Lebron, which is true, but the Heat are greater than the sum of their parts and are a much more well rounded team than given credit for. They are simply not just the "Big 3" and a bunch of scrubs.

If you told me prior to game 2 the Heat Big 3 were going to combine for 39 points, with Lebron at 2-12 through the first 3 quarters, I say the Spurs win the game by double digits.

Scary.

JohnnyMax
06-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Lookin' at LeBron is a foul, speakin' to LeBron is a technical foul, and touchin' LeBron oh now that's a lynchin'

FmFJKo_1QPg

Rogue
06-10-2013, 07:57 PM
can't agree more. you can't just make up a team of superstars and curbstomp the league the way Heat do. Lakers also made a super squad which looked just as good on paper, but the super team didn't win them shit even with a 120m payroll :lmao

Thebesteva
06-10-2013, 07:59 PM
What's scary about the Heat is that it looks like my friends custom made EA team in 2009 when he joined Lebron+Wade+Howard+Ray Allen+Mike Miller...except Howard is replaced by Bosh.

gnsf0946
06-10-2013, 08:01 PM
can't agree more. you can't just make up a team of superstars and curbstomp the league the way Heat do. Lakers also made a super squad which looked just as good on paper, but the super team didn't win them shit even with a 120m payroll :lmao

Pau washed up, Dwight going into the season injured and Nash fragile 40 year old PG but what's the use of a PG with Kobe on the floor anyway

Lakers didn't look good at all even on paper, people just believed what the media fed them with

StrengthAndHonor
06-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Lebron's teammates has a 1:3 odds in showing up for a game.

Thebesteva
06-10-2013, 08:14 PM

Yeah...if that team was in their prime or even remotely close to their prime it would be a different story. But I dont think they were good enough to win it all against the Heat, but still good enough to be in the Finals. The problem is they are all old shit bags...tee hee

sexinthatsx
06-11-2013, 03:36 AM
Every single player on the heat can either space the floor by hitting 3's or mid-range jump shots, or can play defense.

Mal
06-11-2013, 03:39 AM
As long as their roles are wide open hitting those threes.

rogues
06-11-2013, 03:45 AM
The actually play team basketball. You can argue that's because of Lebron, which is true, but the Heat are greater than the sum of their parts and are a much more well rounded team than given credit for. They are simply not just the "Big 3" and a bunch of scrubs.

If you told me prior to game 2 the Heat Big 3 were going to combine for 39 points, with Lebron at 2-12 through the first 3 quarters, I say the Spurs win the game by double digits.

Scary.
:tu good post, my niggah..

Game recognize game, tbh..

dunkman
06-11-2013, 07:28 AM
What's scary is when Birdman hits Duncan in the shooting hand and no calls at all, not even a reply to see what happened. Same when Parker drives, or gets tackled while running trough the screens. G2 was ridiculous, the Spurs would have pulled away. Against the refs and the crowd was difficult. The Spurs have to give some really violent fouls for game 3 to put the things in order, take care of business at home.

lebomb
06-11-2013, 07:47 AM
It was a MUST win game for the Heat, and they shot lights out. In game 1, they shot not all that great. So........which Heat team shows up tonight?

Josepatches_
06-11-2013, 08:54 AM

Agree

On paper Howard>Wade and Pau isn't worse than Bosh

But LeBron >>> Kobe. And he makes his team much better. That's a big difference.

Put LeBron for Kobe in the Lakers and they would be playing the Finals.

StrengthAndHonor
06-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Agree

On paper Howard>Wade and Pau isn't worse than Bosh

But LeBron >>> Kobe. And he makes his team much better. That's a big difference.
I doubt it. Would still need to beat SAS. They won't.

Put LeBron for Kobe in the Lakers and they would be playing the Finals.

Splits
06-11-2013, 12:07 PM

$128 million

TIMMYtoZO
06-11-2013, 02:20 PM
They play team ball the right way. It really is beautiful to watch. This is a brotherhood. They all love each other and have each others backs.

ohmwrecker
06-11-2013, 02:26 PM
They play team ball the right way. It really is beautiful to watch. This is a brotherhood. They all love each other and have each others backs.

Which team are you referring to?

Lincoln
06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Why the fuck are you scared of a passive faggot? He has had 2 shit games so far and is playing like the bitch he is similar to 2011. Outside of padding his stats in the end of game 2 he hasn't done shit tbh

Bring up the triple double if you just love your stats but he wilted away in the 4th. Kang my ass lol

spurraider21
06-11-2013, 03:16 PM
lets see if the role players like Chalmers and Miller can be equally dangerous on the road. I'm sure Ray will be lethal wherever he plays

Phillip
06-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Why the fuck are you scared of a passive faggot? He has had 2 shit games so far and is playing like the bitch he is similar to 2011. Outside of padding his stats in the end of game 2 he hasn't done shit tbh

Bring up the triple double if you just love your stats but he wilted away in the 4th. Kang my ass lol

your hate is dumb tbh

jimbo
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
Pau washed up, Dwight going into the season injured and Nash fragile 40 year old PG but what's the use of a PG with Kobe on the floor anyway

Lakers didn't look good at all even on paper, people just believed what the media fed them with

I bought into it.

-Nash was a top 5 PG in 2011-12, you could have made the argument for him over Tony Parker and it wouldn't have been stupid.
-Dwight had the highest PnR points per attempt in the league last year.
-Pau COULD stretch the floor when needed. (More like Duncan instead of going full jump shooter like he did)
-Kobe is a faggot but he's still Kobe
-Antwan/Meeks on paper look pretty decent too for a bench

There's a whole lot of people saying they thought it wouldn't work in hindsight. I don't believe em tbh. With a better coach those Lakers are a top 3 team in the West. (when healthy) I didn't predict that Pau would only take jumpers, Dwight would refuse to pick and roll, Nash would decline so hard, and Meeks would literally lose the ability to make 3s. (not to mention all the injuries)

Lincoln
06-11-2013, 03:56 PM
your hate is dumb tbh

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

LkrFan
06-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Which team are you referring to?
Legit question. He is quite the bandwaggoner :lol

Reck
06-11-2013, 04:33 PM
No doubt.

They can step up when called upon.

Our squad is erratic at best. Sometimes they show up and most of the time they shit the bed.

The Heat's "scrubs" actually show up and compete...and win ala when they beat Spurs without Lebron, Wade or Bosh while the Spurs were at full force.

Clipper Nation
06-11-2013, 04:38 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg
It ain't 2011 anymore, s:loln.... Kang got a ring and plenty of clutch playoff performances to his name, tbh....

KaiRMD1
06-11-2013, 05:16 PM
I told a couple people that the Heat will beat the Spurs if their team shows up