PDA

View Full Version : Which's your favorite Scarlett Johansson song?

Rogue
06-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Haven't started any Scarlett Johansson threads for a while so I'm starting one tonight, albeit you should forget about my goddess Scarlett

and my platonic love story about Scarlett Johansson is also coming soon, under post-production currently. I'm gonna read the story several more times to check if there's still spelling/grammar errors, if you want a preview of the story you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to your mail box. And I will be humbly listening to any advice and criticism from you.

My goddess isn't one of the best singers but I still find myself facinated by her songs for some reason. my favorite songs of hers include Falling down, Before my time, Anywhere I lay my head, Fannie street and I wish i was in New Orleans, but can't find one from them which I love more than the rest. Boys don't cry is also a good song but not the type of song I prefer, same with Song for Jo

And anyone knows where I can download her full albums for free? I searched almost all free-downloading sites but have only collected 20 songs so far, any help?

Thanks

lefty
06-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Agent Romanoff, you missed me ?

Reck
06-11-2013, 04:08 AM
She sings?

Rogue
06-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Agent Romanoff, you missed me ?
tbh the black widow character pretty much fucked up the image of my goddess. you get more people to know you playing such a role but it'll never win you an Oscar, bitch needs to get smart and learns to say no to those minor roles imho. give her a movie like "monster's ball" and she would also win an Oscar even w/o taking her camisole off.

Rogue
06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
She sings?
Sure she does, she got singing written in her gene imho. her voice ain't very good for a singer but that's so distinctive and so unique, which I get deeply facinated by. Some of her latest songs sound pretty much like Michael Jackson with a husky voice to me, tbh.

Joyrider
06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
MdC8L31tHro

Not the greatest voice, imho but props to showing some appreciation to one of the most underrated bands of all time.