View Full Version : utsa-a&m

FkLA
06-11-2013, 03:34 PM
set to play two games at kyle field

http://www.statesman.com/weblogs/bohl-games/2013/jun/10/m-play-utsa/

thanks for funding our facilities aggies :toast

Thompson
06-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Have you ever seen a game at Kyle? You should try it, the renovations should be complete by then. Tailgating is great too.

FkLA
06-11-2013, 04:54 PM
No, havent caught a game at Kyle Field but Ill definitely be there for both of these. :tu

Wouldve been nice to do a two away one home or even three away one home with the Ags but Ill take these either way tbh. Should be nice payouts. Not to mention these games puts our OOC schedule up there with any other Group of 5 school's OOC schedule. Should be a great selling point for recruits.

DesignatedT
06-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Saw this yesterday. Very cool.

The Reckoning
06-13-2013, 02:24 AM
so you replaced UT with lol utsa?

moving on up!

ChumpDumper
06-13-2013, 03:50 AM
Oh man, we are going to be destroyed.

The check will clear though. :tu

FkLA
06-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Are you a UTSA alumnus, Chump ?

rjv
06-13-2013, 12:38 PM

moving on up!

no, we replaced UT with alabama

lebomb
06-13-2013, 12:49 PM

moving on up!

You should be glad........... A&M would have kicked tha livin shit out of UT this year. :toast

Thompson
06-14-2013, 12:29 AM

moving on up!

Did you watch UT last year? UTSA is just starting their program, and even if we were swapping out UT for them, it would be a lateral move. Feel free to prove us wrong, but after what OU did to you, and what we did to OU last year, I don't see you guys stepping up to play us anytime soon. It seems UTSA has more balls than lol ut.

The Batman
06-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Did you watch UT last year? UTSA is just starting their program, and even if we were swapping out UT for them, it would be a lateral move. Feel free to prove us wrong, but after what OU did to you, and what we did to OU last year, I don't see you guys stepping up to play us anytime soon. It seems UTSA has more balls than lol ut.

UT isn't the one who ran away crying because they weren't getting their way. :lol aggie

Thompson
06-14-2013, 03:54 PM
UT isn't the one who ran away crying because they weren't getting their way. :lol aggie

The ESPN deal gave texas an edge (or so it seemed at the time), and we went looking for our own. I'd say the SEC move is working out pretty well for us, wouldn't you agree? Did you think it would work out this well beforehand, or were you one of the legion predicting our destruction? We're currently outplaying and outrecruiting texas - and that trend is hard to change once it gets rolling.

And texas is the one afraid to play us nonconference. You can try to squeal it's 'your fault for leaving' all you want, but scheduling non-conference games is easy and commonplace. Everyone knows after texas <<<< OU <<<< A&M last year, you really just don't want any part of us.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Aggie bitched and complained about it not being fair that Texas got their network etc, and expected to shake hands after they ran away? :lol

Sisk
06-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Aggie bitched and complained about it not being fair that Texas got their network etc, and expected to shake hands after they ran away? :lol

At the end of the day we have offered to play any time, any place.

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:05 PM
The ESPN deal gave texas an edge (or so it seemed at the time), and we went looking for our own. I'd say the SEC move is working out pretty well for us, wouldn't you agree? Did you think it would work out this well beforehand, or were you one of the legion predicting our destruction? We're currently outplaying and outrecruiting texas - and that trend is hard to change once it gets rolling.

And texas is the one afraid to play us nonconference. You can try to squeal it's 'your fault for leaving' all you want, but scheduling non-conference games is easy and commonplace. Everyone knows after texas <<<< OU <<<< A&M last year, you really just don't want any part of us.

Texas doesn't need to waste their time with petulant programs. Have fun with UTSA though :rollin

Michael Jordan.
06-14-2013, 06:06 PM
At the end of the day we have offered to play any time, any place.
A&M decided to break tradition when they left. Too bad though.

Thompson
06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
A&M decided to break tradition when they left. Too bad though.

Keep squealing that refrain. Everyone knows you're afraid to play us. Even you, whether you'll admit it or not.

Blake
06-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Keep squealing that refrain. Everyone knows you're afraid to play us. Even you, whether you'll admit it or not.

Why is Aggy afraid to play Tech?

Riddler
06-14-2013, 07:54 PM

Nope. Texas could care less about aggie. Can't say the same about aggie though.

Thompson
06-14-2013, 10:04 PM

Gee, whose sock could you be? And this was a UTSA-A&M thread into which a texas fan had to throw his team in the conversation. Clearly someone does care.

Thompson
06-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Is anyone afraid to play Tech right now? Didn't OU (who we killed) thrash you guys? You're not our oldest rival - though we likely will play again at some point. A&M hasn't 'sworn not to' like some teams.

Blake
06-14-2013, 10:22 PM
Is anyone afraid to play Tech right now?

Looks like A&M is.

At least Arky isn't.

Clipper Nation
06-14-2013, 10:57 PM
lolutsa

lolaggie

FkLA
06-15-2013, 02:21 AM
Why wouldnt A&M be terrified of that juggernaut up in Lubbock? I dont blame A&M tbh. I know Kingsbury has some roots in SA and he also hired Steeles head coach for his staff, seems like he wants to establish a footprint in the city but I really hope he doesnt schedule against us. Would be Savannah State vs Oklahoma State times two imho.

FkLA
06-15-2013, 02:23 AM
lolutsa

lolaggie

lol t-shirtfan

Vito Corleone
06-15-2013, 11:00 AM

After what Texas did to Ole Miss and what you did to Ole Miss I highly doubt you would have beat Texas.

Bill_Brasky
06-15-2013, 11:10 AM
After what Texas did to Ole Miss and what you did to Ole Miss I highly doubt you would have beat Texas.

:lmao transitive property

My god, the vast majority of UT fans are whiny delusional fucking faggots.

Riddler
06-15-2013, 01:45 PM

:lol Tech lower than UTSA

Bill_Brasky
06-15-2013, 01:52 PM
:lol Tech lower than UTSA

:cry :cry :cry

How DARE YOU!!!!!!

Sisk
06-15-2013, 03:08 PM

How much less could they care?

ChumpDumper
06-15-2013, 03:45 PM
Are you a UTSA alumnus, Chump ?I'm a t-shirt fan.

FkLA
06-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Nice. :lol

Vito Corleone
06-16-2013, 01:55 AM

The majority of Tech fans are too stupid to understand irony

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 02:29 AM
i snap look what i dunned

Blake
06-16-2013, 12:23 PM
The majority of Tech fans are too stupid to understand irony

Problem with your irony is that A&M beat Ole Miss.

You're an idiot.

rjv
06-17-2013, 12:51 PM

does this specious reasoning not apply to the OU games ?

ColinB
06-17-2013, 12:55 PM
LMAO at anyone thinking switching UT for UTSA is a "lateral move"

rjv
06-17-2013, 01:42 PM
LMAO at anyone thinking switching UT for UTSA is a "lateral move"

whoever said it was a switch from UT to UTSA? it's really more of a switch from what would of in the past been a utah or an SMU. UT was replaced by our new conference opponents from the SEC, and in the context of a thanksgiving rival, quite possibly LSU.

ColinB
06-17-2013, 01:51 PM
My post was in reference to Thompson's. I should have quoted it.

DMX7
06-23-2013, 12:43 PM
does this specious reasoning not apply to the OU games ?

Yes, it does not apply, and you're right to point out the contradiction. I used to think performance against "common opponents" actually meant something, but the more sports I watch, the more realize how overrated (and sometimes downright meaningless) that concept is.