PDA

View Full Version : in the news| racist walmart worker profiles and kicks out customers

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 05:18 PM
props to the store manager for handling the situation professionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NTJKQ_VOt_8

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 05:32 PM
It's unfortunate that the video starts in the meat of the argument, but that drug dealer attack is out of line. She has to be held accountable for that (amongst other things), but I can't hold her completely accountable as that's how part of the system has trained her.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 05:38 PM
It's unfortunate that the video starts in the meat of the argument, but that drug dealer attack is out of line. She has to be held accountable for that (amongst other things), but I can't hold her completely accountable as that's how part of the system has trained her.

she looks to be about 60-65 so her racist mentality isn't a surprise. she probably grew up hating blacks and her having to moonlight at wal-mart at that age just makes her even more miserable. hope she gets fired.

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 05:47 PM
she looks to be about 60-65 so her racist mentality isn't a surprise. she probably grew up hating blacks and her having to moonlight at wal-mart at that age just makes her even more miserable. hope she gets fired.

Racist or not I can't wish for anyone to be unemployed. It's certainly tough times out there, that's probably why she's working at such an age if she is around 65 as you suggest. But, if that's the result of what has occurred then she is an adult and must take the punishment. Hope she gets another job though if that's the case, McDonalds or something.

CubanSucks
06-11-2013, 06:14 PM
If the roles were reversed, young whites and racist old black, it wouldn't have even been video worthy, not that this was exactly captivating. White people would've just laughed it off or ignored her and kept on. But dey lookin to get sump free and aint no way dey goin out like dat!

oh, and this maybe?

It's unfortunate that the video starts in the meat of the argument

It's also incredible how blacks never learn to hold the phone SIDEWAYS while recording a fucking video, especially considering how many videos they make! I'd be shocked to find ONE video on WSHH that isn't in an inch wide box.

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 06:27 PM
If the roles were reversed, young whites and racist old black, it wouldn't have even been video worthy, not that this was exactly captivating. White people would've just laughed it off or ignored her and kept on. But dey lookin to get sump free and aint no way dey goin out like dat!

oh, and this maybe?

It's also incredible how blacks never learn to hold the phone SIDEWAYS while recording a fucking video, especially considering how many videos they make! I'd be shocked to find ONE video on WSHH that isn't in an inch wide box.

I don't know why it wouldn't have been video worthy, I would have a similar reaction whether the group were whites with a single older black, it doesn't make a difference to me. Especially in the aspect of the comments the older woman made.

I have no idea if the people in the video wanted anything free or not. I don't know how whites would've reacted. As far as WSHH videos are concerned, I'm not overly familiar with them because I think the site in general perpetuates non-sense. But there are probably accomplished black amateur cell phone video film makers out there just as there are ones who are bad at it.

cute_spursfan
06-11-2013, 06:49 PM
diary of a mad white woman :lol

Rogue
06-11-2013, 07:16 PM
Bitch is working at walmart for a reason

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Bitch is working at walmart for a reason

:lol..back in the day she would have called her toothless goon squad in for the lynching

CubanSucks
06-11-2013, 07:36 PM
I would have a similar reaction whether the group were whites with a single older black, it doesn't make a difference to me. Especially in the aspect of the comments the older woman made.

Why? Why give a fuck about some senile bigot to the point of stopping what you were there for, arguing with her, and recording it? It's also not a stretch of the imagination to think that a bunch of young blacks were doing something loud and obnoxious before the recording.

I have no idea if the people in the video wanted anything free or not.

they do

Spur-Addict
06-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Why? Why give a fuck about some senile bigot to the point of stopping what you were there for, arguing with her, and recording it? It's also not a stretch of the imagination to think that a bunch of young blacks were doing something loud and obnoxious before the recording.

they do

Who knows why the give a fuck, perhaps to have documented evidence of the incident in case the authorities found their way into the situation? I don't know, and don't care. But since it exists, and has been posted, I commented on it.

And if they want something or not doesn't matter because they aren't going to get a dime.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 08:03 PM

they do

yea they should just turn the other cheek, huh? fuck that passive shit. they tried to ignore her and shop till they dropped but she was trying to throw them out, she made them stop what they were doing. they were right by calling the broad out and filming her. she lucky i wasn't there cuz i'd spit in her old wrinkled facehttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mfj1qb.png

Creepn
06-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Lmao. Ah shit.

CubanSucks
06-11-2013, 08:37 PM
yea they should just turn the other cheek, huh? fuck that passive shit. they tried to ignore her and shop till they dropped but she was trying to throw them out, she made them stop what they were doing. they were right by calling the broad out and filming her. she lucky i wasn't there cuz i'd spit in her old wrinkled facehttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mfj1qb.png

Ok, stereotypical irrational black person.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Ok, stereotypical irrational black person.

whatever stereotypical white apologist

johnsmith
06-11-2013, 09:26 PM
YouTube is the news now?

Suspect
06-11-2013, 10:37 PM
whatever stereotypical white apologist

My nigga trill tbh

Viva Las Espuelas
06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Reverend Spurstalk Jackson is on it :tu

Viva Las Espuelas
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM
It's also incredible how blacks never learn to hold the phone SIDEWAYS while recording a fucking video, especially considering how many videos they make! I'd be shocked to find ONE video on WSHH that isn't in an inch wide box. :lmao
maybe if there was video manuals :rollin

Trill Clinton
06-12-2013, 11:47 AM
:lmao
maybe if there was video manuals :rollin

womp womp womp

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 11:53 AM
I dunno, she seems very typical of the borderline intelleigence Walmart employees at the store by my house.