PDA

View Full Version : We are so done....Miami is just messing with us...........................

HemisfairArena
06-11-2013, 08:47 PM
I fell into the trap thinking we had a chance. Damn it. LeBron has 2 points. Bosh has 4. Injured Wade is having fun....and they are only down 4...Unreal. We are in trouble.

daheatin4
06-11-2013, 08:52 PM
fukking right. Open dat ass

Arcadian
06-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Did you ever consider the possibility that maybe they're not scoring a lot because the Spurs are defending them well?

HemisfairArena
06-11-2013, 09:02 PM
So I'm the only one that thinks its a matter of time before LeBron starts laying the hammer down? I hope we win this game...but Miami has played bad and is now starting to get things corrected and the 2nd half is gonna be hell for us.

daheatin4
06-11-2013, 09:04 PM
It will be over before the end of the 3rd quarter. 2 minutes 14 seconds heat will take the lead and will start to run away with it.

hater
06-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Lebronze and co playing with their dinner

davidbowie
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
I kinda agree. Props to that nigga Neal tho. Where all the haters now

Horse
06-11-2013, 09:17 PM
Suck a dick our only concern is these shitty refs. Duncan raked across the eyes then 3 consecutive bad calls got them back in it. As long as we dont lose focus we will be fine.

HemisfairArena
06-11-2013, 09:20 PM
You like to suck what, horse? You want to provide an opinion fine...but dont bring in what you like to do sexually.

3 Legged Dog
06-11-2013, 09:22 PM
What a bunch of ball sucking assholes. "We're gonna lose". "Wahhhhhhhhh"

pussies

tesseractive
06-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Suck a dick our only concern is these shitty refs. Duncan raked across the eyes then 3 consecutive bad calls got them back in it. As long as we dont lose focus we will be fine.
So, out of curiosity, have the Spurs opponents ever actually made any good plays as far as you're concerned, or is everything on the refs?

Horry Hipcheck
06-11-2013, 09:23 PM
I fell into the trap thinking we had a chance. Damn it. LeBron has 2 points. Bosh has 4. Injured Wade is having fun....and they are only down 4...Unreal. We are in trouble.

Green has only 1 three pointer, Parker has barely scored, Duncan is in position to make noise in the second half. The roles were reversed in Game 2, and look what happened.

Spurs7794
06-11-2013, 09:25 PM
What is Miami doing to make you think this? This series is now 120 minutes old. For 5 minutes, they played that style that you are scared of. And it coincided with the Spurs getting reckless. Spurs play calm and collected...Heat don't go on those spurts.

chrhawk
06-11-2013, 09:28 PM
http://blog.mydealbag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cliff-jump.jpg

Spurs7794
06-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Good call.

mclinejr
06-11-2013, 11:18 PM

:lmao:lmao

Sasha
06-12-2013, 12:07 AM
So I'm the only one that thinks its a matter of time before LeBron starts laying the hammer down? I hope we win this game...but Miami has played bad and is now starting to get things corrected and the 2nd half is gonna be hell for us.

It will be over before the end of the 3rd quarter. 2 minutes 14 seconds heat will take the lead and will start to run away with it.

:bang PATHETIC SPURS 'FANS'

Horse
06-12-2013, 07:24 AM
You like to suck what, horse? You want to provide an opinion fine...but dont bring in what you like to do sexually.

Well then don't bring in your debbie downer bullshit. This thread looks brilliant now. What do you get by saying oh we're gonna lose we're gonna lose?

Horse
06-12-2013, 07:27 AM
So, out of curiosity, have the Spurs opponents ever actually made any good plays as far as you're concerned, or is everything on the refs?

Did you not see Timmy get smacked in the face in front of the world? Do you not know that stern hates the Spurs cause they don't get big tv ratings? Obviously the heat and teams like okc are very good that's why we can't afford shit calls.

TJastal
06-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Did you not see Timmy get smacked in the face in front of the world? Do you not know that stern hates the Spurs cause they don't get big tv ratings? Obviously the heat and teams like okc are very good that's why we can't afford shit calls.

+1

Actually he got raked across the arm as well. Bosh got lesser calls, as I recall.. even some bogus late call on Green on a clean block. This was supposed to be the game wherethe heat ripped the heart out of San Antonio. Stern was even on hand to witness it all. I noticed he had three of his best trained monkeys all lined up for for this game to officiate. They certainly did their part. But nothing could have helped the heat overcome that type of shooting.

tesseractive
06-12-2013, 02:36 PM
Do you not know that stern hates the Spurs cause they don't get big tv ratings?
I'm pretty sure the TV ratings are going to be awesome this year whether the Spurs win or lose. It wouldn't surprise me if this ended up being the best rated Finals not involving the Lakers ever.

And if we win, the ratings will be even better next year if the Spurs and Heat make it back to the Finals for a rematch, with LeBron on the warpath for revenge.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-12-2013, 03:00 PM

:rollin

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Can you please just leave his forum? My god you suck at posting. And you're not very bright

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-12-2013, 03:35 PM

........outscored by 36 points.

703 Spurz
06-12-2013, 03:53 PM
The stench of rotten pussies have made this site unbearable lately. Perhaps an IQ test is needed for membership?

Cry Havoc
06-12-2013, 04:21 PM

Pinking is too good for both of you.

hater
06-12-2013, 04:50 PM
tha Kang is played with his food too much to the point it does not look apetizing. He will eventually take a bite and we'll see a lot of cliffjumping around these parts. Similar to pre-game 3 of the 2nd round :lol

still, Spurs in 7 as I predicted before series started :tu

spurraider21
06-12-2013, 04:54 PM
tha Kang is played with his food too much to the point it does not look apetizing. He will eventually take a bite and we'll see a lot of cliffjumping around these parts. Similar to pre-game 3 of the 2nd round :lol

still, Spurs in 7 as I predicted before series started :tu
what happened to Heat in 6?

hater
06-12-2013, 04:55 PM
what happened to Heat in 6?

who predicted that? I submitted my prediction right before game 1. Spurs in 7.

spurraider21
06-12-2013, 05:00 PM
who predicted that? I submitted my prediction right before game 1. Spurs in 7.
you, in every post you made prior to that

hater
06-12-2013, 05:01 PM
you, in every post you made prior to that

sure. But there is something called an official prediction, there is no rule saying you cannot change your mind until then. I had to wait till all computations were completed. Spurs in 7 :tu

Knoxxx
06-12-2013, 05:54 PM
+1

Actually he got raked across the arm as well. Bosh got lesser calls, as I recall.. even some bogus late call on Green on a clean block. This was supposed to be the game wherethe heat ripped the heart out of San Antonio. Stern was even on hand to witness it all. I noticed he had three of his best trained monkeys all lined up for for this game to officiate. They certainly did their part. But nothing could have helped the heat overcome that type of shooting.

No shit it looked like 2012 Game 6 OKC crew to a man!

HemisfairArena
06-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey...shit happens. I still think the Heat have yet to play their best ball and I'm not falling for it until we win 4 games. I've seen this team face all this pressure time and time again. It just happened against the Pacers in the last round. What happens if the Heat beat us in game 4 and tie up the series? Everyone will once again say the Heat are in control. I'm glad Green and NEal made it rain...I'm not counting on that to continue and Parkers injury is a big concern.

pgardn
06-12-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey...shit happens. I still think the Heat have yet to play their best ball and I'm not falling for it until we win 4 games. I've seen this team face all this pressure time and time again. It just happened against the Pacers in the last round. What happens if the Heat beat us in game 4 and tie up the series? Everyone will once again say the Heat are in control. I'm glad Green and NEal made it rain...I'm not counting on that to continue and Parkers injury is a big concern.

Nah.

Shit does not happen when a team is just "messin" with another. Which of the next games will they just mess with us?

Blind Witness
06-12-2013, 06:18 PM
sure. But there is something called an official prediction, there is no rule saying you cannot change your mind until then. I had to wait till all computations were completed. Spurs in 7 :tu

What criteria do you use for your computations?
Or do you run simulation games on your Playstation?

Serious questions.

Spurs7794
06-12-2013, 06:55 PM
Bullshit...its one thing to calmly say you think the Heat are going to win. Its another thing to say they are messing with us. Messing with us implies that they had some semblance of control of what was going on...and they've only had that for 6 out of 144 minutes of this series now.

Malice
06-12-2013, 07:08 PM
God damn. So many insecure fucks in this forum

hater
06-12-2013, 07:10 PM
What criteria do you use for your computations?
Or do you run simulation games on your Playstation?

Serious questions.

a little bit of quantitative analysis, quantum mechanics computations and probability theory. Also pay close attention to real life factors like how many times does a player blink in his interview, how many times does he use this or that word and what kind of clothing combination they wear. Everything is entered into a 4 dimensional database in my Amazon server farm and I've developed scripts to ammass and analyze all this data and run scenarios. To be fair I have had help from a few out of work PHDs to develop my scripts.

you can really hire out of work PHDs for peanuts these days. Here comes one with my coffee :lmao

HemisfairArena
06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
The Heat havent lost two games in a row since January. If that trend continues...they will be NBA champs again. You can laugh and do whatever helps you sleep at night....but me...as a realistic Spurs fan...know the Heat are far from done in this series. I'll make sure and bump this thread wheter I am right or wrong....I hope I'm wrong.

romad_20
06-12-2013, 07:25 PM
The Heat havent lost two games in a row since January. If that trend continues...they will be NBA champs again. You can laugh and do whatever helps you sleep at night....but me...as a realistic Spurs fan...know the Heat are far from done in this series. I'll make sure and bump this thread wheter I am right or wrong....I hope I'm wrong.

You are wrong. The Heat don't have to lose two in a row to lose the series.

Budkin
06-12-2013, 07:28 PM
Heat in 5.

KL2
06-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Spurs are done without Parker at 100%, I wouldn't be surprised if his injury gets worse, Spurs championship run ended by Parker's hamstring, book it.

MeloHype
06-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Spurs in 5

HemisfairArena
06-12-2013, 07:35 PM
You are wrong. The Heat don't have to lose two in a row to lose the series.

You're right...I just dont think we would win a game 7 in Miami and that would be the only way we win in that scenario. The Heat/Pacer series went to 7 and the free throw difference in game 7 was Heat-38 attempts...Pacers-20. And the Heat won by 13. Refs made sure the Heat were well officiated.

Capster
06-12-2013, 08:48 PM
So many of you full of crap. Spurs are great and will win this series! Believe it!

OrEmuN
06-12-2013, 09:07 PM

You like stats. I give you something more historical.
Spurs never lost in the Finals since 1999.
In actual fact, none of these stats mean anything in actual game context.
You are just reading too much and watching too little

TampaDude
06-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Folks, this series is OVER...it's NOT going back to Miami...Spurs raise the :lobt2: on Sunday.

HemisfairArena
06-12-2013, 09:14 PM
You like stats. I give you something more historical.
Spurs never lost in the Finals since 1999.
In actual fact, none of these stats mean anything in actual game context.
You are just reading too much and watching too little

Once again...I hope I'm wrong.

HemisfairArena
06-13-2013, 10:34 PM
So I bumped my thread like I said I would...win or lose. I wished I was wrong...and I still hope it ends up I am...but I said Miami isnt a team that loses two in a row and it looks like they are just playing with us. How does Wade go for30+? And Manu is done. Wish he wasnt but it is what it is. Duncan is doing everything he can and I hope we win game 5. If we dont...series over.

hater
06-13-2013, 10:36 PM
as I said. many a spurs fans will jump the ship.

Hater is the truth IMO

HemisfairArena
06-13-2013, 10:40 PM
realism is a word that some of my fellow Spurs fans need to learn. Homerism only gets you so far.

Spurs7794
06-13-2013, 10:46 PM
WTF? Miami looks like their playing with us??? We were down 3 with like 8 minutes left. We might not have won but the mistake of the night was Pop deciding not to bring Duncan back in to steady the ship early in the 4th. Parker is hurt so his minutes have to be monitored but the team cannot sustain itself against the Heat with just Manu on the floor.

Spurs7794
06-13-2013, 10:51 PM
WTF? Miami looks like their playing with us??? We were down 3 with like 8 minutes left. We might not have won but the mistake of the night was Pop deciding not to bring Duncan back in to steady the ship early in the 4th. Parker is hurt so his minutes have to be monitored but the team cannot sustain itself against the Heat with just Manu on the floor.

HemisfairArena
06-13-2013, 10:52 PM
When Wade has 32 and LeBron has 33...we are in bad shape, Spurs7794.

HemisfairArena
06-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Wow....a reporter just asked Pop basically what my thread is about. He asked Pop if Miami has another gear they can go to anytime they want to....and he said when Wade and LeBron can do what they did tonight....what do you think. That is the whole point of my thread. I hope I'm wrong but Miami is just going through the motions and then when they need to win...they turn it on and beat us. We need to win game 5 or we're done.