PDA

View Full Version : Boris Diaw

chapnis
06-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Didn't even play in garbage time. In the doghouse or injured?

jermaine
06-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Scared to shoot. Pop doesn't like that. Maybe dog house

vander
06-11-2013, 10:45 PM
yeah Spurs will need some good minutes from him if they're going to win 2 more

SuperDave
06-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Looked horrible in game 2 and mediocre in game 1. I thought he might be a factor this series but he shrank in the first two games.

ShoogarBear
06-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Thought it was weird, too.

dallasmaverickslose
06-12-2013, 12:49 AM
I think the original thought was that he's come in to relieve Kawhi at defending LeBron, but it looks like Kawhi and Green can share those duties pretty effectively. Diaw thus is sort of irrelevant.

testies
06-12-2013, 12:50 AM
espn guys mentioned that Spurs went small.. less minutes for splitter and bonnar, zero for diaw

they want green and neal guarding allen and miller I guess, with kawhi on lebron

Budkin
06-12-2013, 12:51 AM
The fact that he didn't even play in garbage time concerns me. WTF. He's a big part of this team.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-12-2013, 12:53 AM
possibly Pop thought this isn't a series fit for him - just the opposite of what he must be thinking about giving 20+ minutes games to Neal

playblair
06-12-2013, 12:53 AM
diaw not needed.................. blair in garbage time proved hes the more effective player ...............................

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Typical postseason. Pop trotting the scab of a corpse that is Matt Bonner out there. Guy was open by 15 ft and could barely catch rim. WTF Pop? Red Mamba playing like a red earth worm. Give Diaw his minutes, Heat don't even guard him on defense.

SpurPadre
06-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Yeah, but I'd rather have Diaw take all of Bonner's minutes. Bonner should only be there for garbage time, not in a close game like it was in the first half.

TheyCallMePro
06-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Diaw is too slow. This series is all about speed, not craftiness. We already have Manu our there turning it over and struggling to find his shot. We don't need Diaw out there too. In this series if you can't get open then you're useless. Diaw is useless.

tesseractive
06-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Typical postseason. Pop trotting the scab of a corpse that is Matt Bonner out there. Guy was open by 15 ft and could barely catch rim. WTF Pop? Red Mamba playing like a red earth worm. Give Diaw his minutes, Heat don't even guard him on defense.

I wish that just once Pop would put this team in position to win a game. The stench of failure that surrounds this team is unbearable, tbh..

Biernutz
06-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Who would win a court end line to end line race between Tiago, Boris and Bonner?

freetiago
06-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Diaw is the perfect player to counter a trap since hes a good decision maker and can run point at the PF position

PhingerRoll
06-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Are you fucks seriously complaining after we just beat the defending champs by 33? Seek prozac...

racm
06-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Who would win a court end line to end line race between Tiago, Boris and Bonner?

Tiago?

This isn't the series for Boris, I feel. Pop knows that the Spurs can and will get open shots against the Heat's D. It's all about making those shots.

Having a guy who prefers to make the extra pass to pass on an open shot won't help when every little point matters.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Diaw is too slow. This series is all about speed, not craftiness. We already have Manu our there turning it over and struggling to find his shot. We don't need Diaw out there too. In this series if you can't get open then you're useless. Diaw is useless.

If you think Bonner is faster than Diaw you should make a fist and punch yourself in the face until you bleed out.

Diaw is a better passer, has been a better shooter in the playoffs, and is a better rebounder. Bonners sole reason for being here is to shoot threes. He can't defend. Can't rebound. Can't pass. And he ain't shooting for shit. Miami isn't even guarding him. There is no defender within ten feet when his scrub ass shoots. And yet he hasn't made a three yet in this series.

Dude is a zero. Clutch kryptonite. I'm sorry but how can anyone say Diaw is garbage in arguing Bonner over Diaw. That's as ignorant a take as you can make. He has no business being out there and the heat have gone on a run every single time he's been in the game. They cut it from 11 to 1 tonight when Pop ran him out there.

Fuck him and Fuck Pop for trotting him out there. Hell, he couldn't make a three tonight in garbage time up 33. He's a mental midget when it matters. And it matters more than ever now.

MI21
06-12-2013, 01:22 AM
He is easily one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen wearing a Spurs jersey.