PDA

View Full Version : Heat: 3rd biggest finals loss ever!

td4mvp2k
06-11-2013, 10:55 PM
:lol

td4mvp2k
06-12-2013, 01:41 AM
1st - The Chicago Bulls beat the Utah Jazz 96-54 in Game 3 of the 1998 NBA Finals.

2nd - The Boston Celtics beat the Los Angeles Lakers 131-92 in Game 6 of the 2008 NBA Finals.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2013, 01:58 AM
game 2 is abit misleading when lebron padded stats in scrub minutes against the spurs bench to widen the margin...watta turd still cant even get to 20pts against the scrubs

Rogue
06-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Superfriends got taught a lesson the harsh way tbh. I still believe they (miami) can win this series because you can't Green and Neal to hit that many horseshit shots every game. their hands will cool down and the spurs will suffer. The series will last at least 6 games which's good news for fans anyway.

dg7md
06-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Superfriends got taught a lesson the harsh way tbh. I still believe they (miami) can win this series because you can't Green and Neal to hit that many horseshit shots every game. their hands will cool down and the spurs will suffer. The series will last at least 6 games which's good news for fans anyway.

Neal? Maybe, although he's been pretty accurate from downtown all series.

Green? I wouldn't be so sure. He's been an elite shooter all year and been pretty hot these entire playoffs.

We are an elite shooting team and should not be considered flukish with our successful shots.

LkrFan
06-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Loss should have been bigger. The refs did everything they could to keep the cHeat in it in the 1st half. Det 6-point halftime should have been at least 15+ tbh.

UNCLE-DREW
06-12-2013, 12:44 PM
We will remember this lose in about 10 years.. Not because it was so big, But because the Heat still won the championship.

Splits
06-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Neal? Maybe, although he's been pretty accurate from downtown all series.

Green? I wouldn't be so sure. He's been an elite shooter all year and been pretty hot these entire playoffs.

We are an elite shooting team and should not be considered flukish with our successful shots.

Yes. If TP is hobbled, the shots won't be as open. But Green draining 16/23 through 3 games is not a fluke, the dude is a deadeye shooter who's proving the only fluke was the WCF last year. Before and after that series he's been incredible from distance.

Loss should have been bigger. The refs did everything they could to keep the cHeat in it in the 1st half. Det 6-point halftime should have been at least 15+ tbh.

Yes. Was so angry at the half I almost destroyed my iPad. It was total bullshit and I expect it again in G4.

TDMVPDPOY
06-12-2013, 01:11 PM
law of avgs fellas, saying lebron will score big is like if the spurs big 3 are going to show up