PDA

View Full Version : Racism...........?

Avante
06-11-2013, 10:59 PM
We see this commercial on TV...

Four big black guys with the chains, earrings, shades, tattoos....the look, the walk, all pile into this long-black-caddo-lack. Yep, bad to the bone.

After a couple blocks in silence, the biggest of the four who is in the back taps the driver on the shoulder and says...."hey dawg, sounds"..the driver grunts and pushs a button, so here are these four big black badasses driving down the street in this long-black-caddo-lack singing.....

WkztDzpTHKA

Blake
06-12-2013, 12:58 AM
If you're asking, the answer is yes, you're an ignorant racist.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 01:03 AM
You're a racist and no one gives a shit about track or blues YouTubes.

Blake
06-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Cue "why do you follow me around?" and other such crying and whining from the racist princess in 3....2.....

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:10 AM
If you're asking, the answer is yes, you're an ignorant racist.

I hate to break it to ya like this midget but believe it or not, we really are different. I know, I know you thought we were all the same. Well we aren't and knowing what those differences are is nothing more than seeing life as it really is something you obviously can't do.

I wanna hear some old 1927 Mississippi Delta blues, it won't be Kenji Shibuya and His Teagarden Five. I want some Chinese food I won't be eating at...Sergio Franconi Dinnette. I'm looking for a shut down cornerback, I won't be talking to Billy Bob Bodine. Facts of life.

Racism is saying....all blacks are fast. (ficton)
Non racism...the fastest humans are black (fact)

Love to see a Korean do this....

9TyzAAwJnIw

Hahahahah~~~~~~~

HRvfR0MIcm0

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Yes, we're different.

You are short and fat and a shithole resident who posts from track almanacs.

I am not.

Blake
06-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Love to see a Korean do this....

because you're a racist

JudynTX
06-12-2013, 08:43 AM
It's here to stay, so what's your point?

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/52763976629/racist-basketball-fans-pissed-a-mexican-american-boy

The Reckoning
06-12-2013, 08:46 AM

http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/52763976629/racist-basketball-fans-pissed-a-mexican-american-boy

:lol

african americans just as guilty in this case

JudynTX
06-12-2013, 08:47 AM
:lol

african americans just as guilty in this case

Woke up to this bullshit.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 08:52 AM

Eh ignorance.

I gotta say I've just always been :rolleyes about the showcasing of little kids with big voices and after the little Miami girl I'm already bored of it. What happened to the big names they'd have singing all thru the playoffs and finals? Does that only happen for the Lakers?

Avante
06-12-2013, 10:39 AM
because you're a racist

The word is.....realist. Why this need to play pretend?

Never see this in Thailand.

jONGl66lCLw

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 11:18 AM
Okay Avante, call it realist or whatever the fuck you want. But you APPEAR racist because you just can't let the topic go. YES THE RACES ARE DIFFERENT. We all know it, no one is denying it and no where in any of your stupid "Black musicians are this" or "Black athletes are that" "Black names are nifty" threads has anyone ever said that "all are equal" as you continuously accuse anyone of saying when they disagree with you. We get that you are obsessed with the abilities of the black race, that is cool for you. You just don't seem to get the message that after hundreds of threads you've started on the subject, that no one else here shares your obsession. Before you come back with the usual "should I post more penis or sex threads?"----no, we have no expectations of what you SHOULD do. It is just baffling that someone who claims to be so astute, wise and world knowledgeable could be so fucking dense that no matter how many times you get shit on, you don't get the message that no one cares what you think of race. It's not that anyone disagrees or thinks you are wrong----it's that NO ONE CARES! The people who continuously taunt you don't care either, but the fact that you can't see beyond your own nose is why they mess with you and making you look stupid is remarkably easy and comical. I know people have their own interests, that is cool. And discussing with people of similar interests is great fun----I know because I post on a classic film forum that is a blast and because I'm not so stupid as to shove my interest----that no one else gives a shit about---down the throats of ST. But in all this time how many of these fulfilling exchanges that you claim to long for on those topics have you actually had? How many times have you been told here point blank, that no one cares about your black, track, wrestling or fantasy scenario lists? But you still do it over and over; who is the DENSE one here??

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Lol...Maalox owning avante.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 11:28 AM
I predict a, "grow up", "I just come here for fun", "why take it so serious", and "don't read me" response in 5, 4, 3, 2....

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 11:33 AM
I predict a, "grow up", "I just come here for fun", "why take it so serious", and "don't read me" response in 5, 4, 3, 2....

No doubt. It's the same bullshit day in and day out with him----same threads, same responses, same clichés. Talk about someone who lives in a box....

JudynTX
06-12-2013, 11:38 AM

Followed by a "I told you so", type thread from Blake, SBM, Trill, and Kool-Aid.

manufan10
06-12-2013, 11:41 AM
mrsmaalox just went ham on Avante. :lmao

The Reckoning
06-12-2013, 11:42 AM
grats on 10k posts avante :tu

Trill Clinton
06-12-2013, 11:44 AM

wow...disgusting. i would like to break those jerks fingers.

Creepn
06-12-2013, 11:50 AM
lol MrsMaalox had a Dark Reign moment.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 11:54 AM
grats on 10k posts avante :tu

HUSH!!!

Avante
06-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Okay Avante, call it realist or whatever the fuck you want. But you APPEAR racist because you just can't let the topic go. YES THE RACES ARE DIFFERENT. We all know it, no one is denying it and no where in any of your stupid "Black musicians are this" or "Black athletes are that" "Black names are nifty" threads has anyone ever said that "all are equal" as you continuously accuse anyone of saying when they disagree with you. We get that you are obsessed with the abilities of the black race, that is cool for you. You just don't seem to get the message that after hundreds of threads you've started on the subject, that no one else here shares your obsession. Before you come back with the usual "should I post more penis or sex threads?"----no, we have no expectations of what you SHOULD do. It is just baffling that someone who claims to be so astute, wise and world knowledgeable could be so fucking dense that no matter how many times you get shit on, you don't get the message that no one cares what you think of race. It's not that anyone disagrees or thinks you are wrong----it's that NO ONE CARES! The people who continuously taunt you don't care either, but the fact that you can't see beyond your own nose is why they mess with you and making you look stupid is remarkably easy and comical. I know people have their own interests, that is cool. And discussing with people of similar interests is great fun----I know because I post on a classic film forum that is a blast and because I'm not so stupid as to shove my interest----that no one else gives a shit about---down the throats of ST. But in all this time how many of these fulfilling exchanges that you claim to long for on those topics have you actually had? How many times have you been told here point blank, that no one cares about your black, track, wrestling or fantasy scenario lists? But you still do it over and over; who is the DENSE one here??

When someome criticizes me I like to go and look at their posting history. See if they are in any position to be a critic. Dude, how many failed threads can one poster have? Pet Snake Kills Kid? Name Your Price? If It's That Easy? and on and on and on, one fail after another. And you are going to be telling me what I need to do, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll pass on taking any advice from you since it's real obvious you suck at this.

If you don't like the topic then don't read the thread, you've seen that work many times.

JudynTX
06-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Blake should be smelling this thread by now. Argument in 3...............2................1

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 11:58 AM
When someome criticizes me I like to go and look at their posting history. See if they are in any position to be a critic. Dude, how many failed threads can one poster have? Pet Snake Kills Kid? Name Your Price? If It's That Easy? and on and on and on, one fail after another. And you are going to be telling me what I need to do, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'll pass on taking any advice from you since it's real obvious you suck at this.

If you don't like the topic then don't read the thread, you've seen that work many times.

Seriously, now that one of the more pleasant posters on this site ha put you in your place, you're still not going to listen huh? You didn't even acknowledge the complaints she had.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 12:03 PM

If you don't like the topic then don't read the thread, you've seen that work many times.Actually, calling you out so you can be stupid works all the time.

Fresno Fats: short racist.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 12:04 PM

You are even fucking stupider than I thought. Looked at my posting history and found those threads huh? No. Again you are wrong. Learn how to use the internet.

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 12:11 PM
maalox is doing well in her bid to be initiated in to the official SpursTalk e-gang. Now she just has to goad SBM into posting some weird sexual fantasy about her and have SA210 post at least four emoticons in response.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 12:16 PM
I think it's funny when avante lists off threads that other people have made as some sort of insult. I shudder to think of all the thread titles he's put together...not to mention that nearly all the replies he musters up are from folks shitting on him...I guess those don't matter though.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I think it's funny when avante lists off threads that other people have made as some sort of insult. I shudder to think of all the thread titles he's put together...not to mention that nearly all the replies he musters up are from folks shitting on him...I guess those don't matter though.

It's even funnier when he lists failed threads that never existed in the first place.

Avante
06-12-2013, 12:38 PM
It's even funnier when he lists failed threads that never existed in the first place.

Not sure how that happened, hmm?

Oh well, we'll just have to talk about those 38 threads of yours with less than 5 replies.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Not sure how that happened, hmm?

Oh well, we'll just have to talk about those 38 threads of yours with less than 5 replies.

You went thru all the threads I've started and counted the responses? :lmao What a fucking loser. But please, begin that discussion any time you'd like. By your own definition, success is about quality not quantity right? Well you must be wrong then because clearly, the most successful threads here have hundreds of replies shitting on you. Congrats, you are the winner of SpursTalk.

Avante
06-12-2013, 01:01 PM
You went thru all the threads I've started and counted the responses? :lmao What a fucking loser. But please, begin that discussion any time you'd like. By your own definition, success is about quality not quantity right? Well you must be wrong then because clearly, the most successful threads here have hundreds of replies shitting on you. Congrats, you are the winner of SpursTalk.

A real loser is someone who enters threads they aren't interested in, like you do. If you don't like the topic then why are you here, that's a real loser. You had a ton of threads that sucked and I wasn't in any of them. I don't enter threads to bitch at the OP, it's not their fault I'm there, get it, good~~~~~~~~

Now beat it before ya piss me off.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139912

Riveting~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 01:07 PM
A real loser is someone who enters threads they aren't interested in, like you do. If you don't like the topic then why are you here, that's a real loser. You had a ton of threads that sucked and I wasn't in any of them. I don't enter threads to bitch at the OP, it's not their fault I'm there, get it, good~~~~~~~~

Now beat it before ya piss me off.Yeah, if you really piss Avante off he'll stop posting to you -- so do something like make an elimination bet you can ignore him for a period of time. He'll run away like a little girl.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Now she just has to goad SBM into posting some weird sexual fantasy about her

As a straight female, maalox might be fighting an uphill battle in that one.

ohmwrecker
I love how Avante measures success by the ammount of replies he gets when 95% of them involve everyone shitting on him. The other 5% is his sidekick monkeyboy mystic failing to defend him.

:lol shitbucket

mrsmaalox
This is a public forum, I can enter any thread I wish anytime I wish and decide if I like it or not. And then I can decide if I want to participate or not; for the record I only entered this thread because my friend Judy posted in it and I am always interested in what she has to say. So if I decide to participate I can do so at my leisure, whether it's to praise you or to tell you off-----that's just how it works here. If you don't like it I suggest you go to a forum where you are allowed to predetermine who participates in the threads you start---that's if you haven't already been banned from them.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Back when I was still living in central California, a former client of ours brought up that she had just tried Oriental Buffet, a terrifying restaurant that had recently opened. She started to rave about it, talking mostly about its good value, but every time I asked her a question about whether or not the food was good, her responses were instead about how large the buffet was and how many options they had.

Avante's approach to the interwebs is nearly identical. Who cares if the food is edible when there's so damn much of it?

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:08 PM
I love how Avante measures success by the ammount of replies he gets when 95% of them involve everyone shitting on him. The other 5% is his sidekick monkeyboy mystic failing to defend him.

:lol shitbucket

It'sall abvout having fun, stirring the pot, getting some juices flowing. Look at you here you are once again, why?

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Look at you here you are once again, why?

Wow

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:12 PM
This is a public forum, I can enter any thread I wish anytime I wish and decide if I like it or not. And then I can decide if I want to participate or not; for the record I only entered this thread because my friend Judy posted in it and I am always interested in what she has to say. So if I decide to participate I can do so at my leisure, whether it's to praise you or to tell you off-----that's just how it works here. If you don't like it I suggest you go to a forum where you are allowed to predetermine who participates in the threads you start---that's if you haven't already been banned from them.

All I care about is how you deal with me, don't come in here telling me shit when you you yourself have posted plenty of failed threads..ok?

Give me the names of all those boards I've been banned.

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Back when I was still living in central California, a former client of ours brought up that she had just tried Oriental Buffet, a terrifying restaurant that had recently opened. She started to rave about it, talking mostly about its good value, but every time I asked her a question about whether or not the food was good, her responses were instead about how large the buffet was and how many options they had.

Avante's approach to the interwebs is nearly identical. Who cares if the food is edible when there's so damn much of it?

Well actually my approach is that people do this to be entertained and have some fun, a lot are at work and want some escapism. Nondody comes here looking for serious in depth conservation, it's all about the joust, the debate, the action. I provide that.

Relax, chill, have some fun. Anyone all serious and worried about well anything shouldn't be doing this.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:26 PM
it's all about the joust, the debate, the action. I provide that.

I'm pretty sure not everyone comes here for that. Again Avante, just because your old as shit doesn't mean everyone thinks the way you do and it certainly doesn't mean you understand everything. In fact, the only thing you prove, is that wisdom comes from life experience and education, not just being stupid for a long time.....ya know, like you.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Oh, you've also shown us that retirement years are spent exclusively on spurstalk.com. 35 posts a day is a lot....especially when you took a whole month off.

LOL.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Nondody comes here looking for serious in depth conservation

Nondody except you, of course, back when you were still trying to convince us all that you turned to trolling only because you determined that no one here was capable of engaging in the kind of deep and meaningful conversation you sought.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 02:34 PM
He's not interested in deep conversation. He's been making a horrible attempt to troll since day 1. He's already admitted as much.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
He's not interested in deep conversation.

Oh, I know. It's been obvious since RaZon first showed up.

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure not everyone comes here for that. Again Avante, just because your old as shit doesn't mean everyone thinks the way you do and it certainly doesn't mean you understand everything. In fact, the only thing you prove, is that wisdom comes from life experience and education, not just being stupid for a long time.....ya know, like you.

Well here you are doing exactly what I'm talking about, exactly. All you do here is what I was talking about, you disagree? Hell guy you follow me from forum to forum.

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Nondody except you, of course, back when you were still trying to convince us all that you turned to trolling only because you determined that no one here was capable of engaging in the kind of deep and meaningful conversation you sought.

You are kidding right?

Avante
06-12-2013, 02:49 PM
He's not interested in deep conversation. He's been making a horrible attempt to troll since day 1. He's already admitted as much.

I'd love it if this board had a more mature, intelligent gang of posters, that would be great but since it doesn't you have to adapt.

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 02:52 PM
You are kidding right?

No. I'm not.

Have you spent so much time looking up everyone else's posting history that you've forgotten your own?

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
All I care about is how you deal with me, don't come in here telling me shit when you you yourself have posted plenty of failed threads..ok?

Give me the names of all those boards I've been banned.

Unlike you I'm more than willing to admit that I have posted failed threads. All it did was show me what people here are interested in and I left it at that. I'm sure as thoroughly as you scrutinized my thread history, you noticed that after one of my threads failed, I didn't continue to flood the board with those exact kind of threads. As you yourself state in your reply to CF's next post, people come here to have fun and be entertained-----exactly how many people have to tell you that the majority of your threads are not fun or entertaining before it actually sinks in? Anyone here will tell you that I rarely go off on anyone about anything, and I don't think you are a bad person Avante, I just think you let your ego get the best of you and are too stubborn to step back and take a look from any other perspective. A little introspection is a good thing.

And no I will not name any of the boards from which you have been banned. You have named some of them yourself and unlike you I have no interest in perusing any of your post history to retrieve that information. Another reason is that other posters here have posted links to boards you have been on where you are treated exactly the same as you are here, but unfortunately I have no interest in perusing others post histories either.

johnsmith
06-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Well here you are doing exactly what I'm talking about, exactly. All you do here is what I was talking about, you disagree? Hell guy you follow me from forum to forum.

Hey dummy, when did I say I was here for any other reason?

And stop following me from forum to forum.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 03:06 PM
I'd love it if this board had a more mature, intelligent gang of posters, that would be great but since it doesn't you have to adapt.

No. I've tested you and you've failed time after time. You are only capable of being condescending to anyone with a different opinion than the one you desire. Don't get me wrong, I happen to think it's hilarious when idiots are condescending. Irony is a big favorite of mine.

Blake
06-12-2013, 03:08 PM
Blake should be smelling this thread by now. Argument in 3...............2................1

Judy just dying to follow up with an "I told you so" and argue some more about how I like to argue.

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:09 PM
No. I'm not.

Have you spent so much time looking up everyone else's posting history that you've forgotten your own?

Every single day we see some totally stupid thread about some sort of sexual whatever, you disagree? A lot of silly threads, you disagree?

I don't give a damn about anyones posting history...until..they start telling me what I need to be doing. You really haven't picked up on that? If someone is going to be telling me anything they better be practicing what they preach. Hell, those that bitch the most here do nothing but that, you haven't noticed that either?

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Unlike you I'm more than willing to admit that I have posted failed threads. All it did was show me what people here are interested in and I left it at that. I'm sure as thoroughly as you scrutinized my thread history, you noticed that after one of my threads failed, I didn't continue to flood the board with those exact kind of threads. As you yourself state in your reply to CF's next post, people come here to have fun and be entertained-----exactly how many people have to tell you that the majority of your threads are not fun or entertaining before it actually sinks in? Anyone here will tell you that I rarely go off on anyone about anything, and I don't think you are a bad person Avante, I just think you let your ego get the best of you and are too stubborn to step back and take a look from any other perspective. A little introspection is a good thing.

And no I will not name any of the boards from which you have been banned. You have named some of them yourself and unlike you I have no interest in perusing any of your post history to retrieve that information. Another reason is that other posters here have posted links to boards you have been on where you are treated exactly the same as you are here, but unfortunately I have no interest in perusing others post histories either.

How about some reality, ok?

Here I'm CCRider

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?75-NFL

As you can see a whole different deal.

I've been banned from ...one...board, a board so uptight...cocksucker...will get you banned.

I have fun with this...Avante...bit here, nobody has to play..right?

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Every single day we see some totally stupid thread about some sort of sexual whatever, you disagree? A lot of silly threads, you disagree?

Agree. They are silly. So are yours.

At least the others are obviously silly. Yours are pseudo-intellectual, absurdly pompous and laughably arrogant.

mrsmaalox
06-12-2013, 03:29 PM

Here I'm CCRider

I've been banned from ...one...board, a board so uptight...cocksucker...will get you banned.

I have fun with this...Avante...bit here, nobody has to play..right?

So this is all you got from my post? Funt's buffet analogy is pretty spot on :tu

CuckingFunt
06-12-2013, 03:31 PM

I agree that a lot of the threads here are silly. In fact, I think the vast majority of threads posted here are worthless and uninteresting. And a number of others are flat out offensive and/or disheartening.

My response, however, is not to post a million other equally silly threads instead. My response is not to berate everyone else for posting what I think are silly threads. Nor is it to post new threads over and over, or hijack existing threads, in an attempt to badger everyone into discussing me or the things I find interesting.

I don't give a damn about anyones posting history...until..they start telling me what I need to be doing. You really haven't picked up on that? If someone is going to be telling me anything they better be practicing what they preach. Hell, those that bitch the most here do nothing but that, you haven't noticed that either?

You're obsessed with posting history. Yours and everyone else's.

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Agree. They are silly. So are yours.

At least the others are obviously silly. Yours are pseudo-intellectual, absurdly pompous and laughably arrogant.

So we get a little variety here then don't we? We have the obviously silly threads, the serious thread, the pseudo-intellectual, absurdly pompous and laughably arrogant ones, this is a bad thing?

You must like that last one since you're always in them.

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:39 PM
I agree that a lot of the threads here are silly. In fact, I think the vast majority of threads posted here are worthless and uninteresting. And a number of others are flat out offensive and/or disheartening.

My response, however, is not to post a million other equally silly threads instead. My response is not to berate everyone else for posting what I think are silly threads. Nor is it to post new threads over and over, or hijack existing threads, in an attempt to badger everyone into discussing me or the things I find interesting.

You're obsessed with posting history. Yours and everyone else's.

No I;m not, just don't come on here telling me shit about my posting style when you yourself (others) post more shit threads than I do or none at all. Make sense to you?

Nothing worst than apathy.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 03:39 PM
So we get a little variety here then don't we? We have the obviously silly threads, the serious thread, the pseudo-intellectual, absurdly pompous and laughably arrogant ones, this is a bad thing?

You must like that last one since you're always in them.

Not always. I'm just bored.

And I need to up my post count.

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Not always. I'm just bored.

So it's exactly like I said it was...right? I give you a place to unload, have some fun, knowing I'm totally cool with that.

DisAsTerBot
06-12-2013, 03:44 PM
i think they call those "jizz rags"

tbmfh

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 03:44 PM
So it's exactly like I said it was...right? I give you a place to unload, have some fun, knowing I'm totally cool with that.

Are you, though?

Avante
06-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Are you, though?

Don't you watch pro rasslin' ? It's all about..getting over....which is getting a reaction. If they love you to death....great! If they hate your guts...great! But if nobody cares.....very very bad.

ohmwrecker
06-12-2013, 04:07 PM
Don't you watch pro rasslin' ? It's all about..getting over....which is getting a reaction. If they love you to death....great! If they hate your guts...great! But if nobody cares.....very very bad.

It's just a message board, bro. Nobody is going to pay you for being here.

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:22 PM
It's just a message board, bro. Nobody is going to pay you for being here.

Dude, just have fun, ok?

Clipper Nation
06-12-2013, 04:27 PM

Here I'm CCRider

Apparently not too different from here....

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?819561-Moderators

Avante
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Apparently not too different from here....

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?819561-Moderators

So let's totally ignore all those solid threads with tons of great talk....right?

Over there there is some problem with the Seahawk fans, it had nothing to do with me, I just mentioned RW and that's some no no.

Now show us some more.

Come on guy even for you that was lame.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2013, 04:53 PM
So here, it's a "clique" that "humps your leg," over there it's Seahawk fans, and at all the track forums you were banned from, the mods were just "jealous".... have you ever considered even once that the problem is you and your annoying faggotry?

Avante
06-12-2013, 05:06 PM
So here, it's a "clique" that "humps your leg," over there it's Seahawk fans, and at all the track forums you were banned from, the mods were just "jealous".... have you ever considered even once that the problem is you and your annoying faggotry?

I like reality...

The same posters who mess with me here mess with others also.

You missed the point....nobody is allowed to talk about the Seahawks, I didn't know that.

So tell me guy how many track boards have I been banned from? I'm posting on them right now.

Why did you ignore this one?

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?821768-***-TriVia-***

Why ignore...

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?818993-Russell-Wilson-Marshawn-Lynch-and

ChumpDumper
06-12-2013, 09:40 PM
So how many message boards are you actively posting on right now?