PDA

View Full Version : Heat: The reason for Lebron's success is evident..

HarlemHeat37
06-11-2013, 11:01 PM
He has more responsibility than any player in NBA history, tbh..

He's the go-to scoring option, the offensive facilitator, the best rebounder and the defensive anchor on the team..going through entire playoff runs in the physical East while playing every single key role on your team is a gruelling task, tbh..

Any player in history would be exhausted in his role, but luckily for them, they haven't had to play his role..

2011 Lebron suffered from the same problem, as is 2013 Lebron at the moment..why was 2012 Lebron an exception? Because it was a shortened season, so playing every role for 2 months less wasn't as taxing on his body, tbh(and why it was arguably the best individual playoff run in history)..

Sucks for him, tbh, as the media is enamoured with scoring production and cliches, while ignoring the other vital aspects of basketball, such as roles..

LnGrrrR
06-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Herpaderp thread fail

ElNono
06-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Barkey going HAM on Lebron in the postgame, tbh

Bynumite
06-11-2013, 11:08 PM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

Brazil
06-11-2013, 11:10 PM
:lmao dat thread

Bynumite
06-11-2013, 11:11 PM
The pattern is pretty obvious, Lebeta consistently chokes every time he plays a veteran team in the Finals.

I know, sucks he doesn't get to play the young OKC every year.

Rogue
06-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Nigga was already exhausted through the regular season imho. He was still the best player on this team in earlier stages this post season but he was not as efficient as he was in the regular season, and the first two games vs. spurs finally became the last straw that broke the camel's back. Bron ain't the IronMan and he ain't gonna sustain good sufficiency playing 100+ games a season while averaging nearly 40 minutes per game tbh

~O~
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
You're absolutely right. Its sort of a gift and a curse for LeBron. To be so great, your team will lean and rely on you to a point where you are the team. LeBron can score, rebound, pass and play every position in the NBA. It benefits him. However, when he's taking away the responsibility off his teammates, how else will his teammates learn and gain the experience? They need to take accountability...which LeBron isn't allowing them to...because he's 75 percent of the team.

Chinook
06-12-2013, 12:20 AM
I agree entirely. I've never seen a player have to do that much. Too bad he chose the Heat over a team that had an established system and a solid cast already, like Dallas. Instead he had a team built around him, and everyone is waiting for him to do everything. When it comes down to it, Dirk and Terry would have been better than Wade and Bosh, if only because they were already comfortable in their roles.

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2013, 12:22 AM
If Derrick Rose had accepted Lebron on the Bulls(which he didn't), they would have been a dynasty, tbh..not just for supporting cast, but for the opportunity to play for Thibodeau..

Chinook
06-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I don't know what was going through Rose's head. He may never win a title now. I just don't know if the Heat would have really been better than a Cavs team with Bosh and some expirings to make some more moves.

The_Coyote
06-12-2013, 01:31 AM
I have no sympathy for Lebron James. Sorry. He formed the Superfriends with Wade and Bosh precisely to take some of the weight off of his shoulders. And right now it's not paying off.

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 01:37 AM
lol LeChoke stans, this is just like 2007/2011 :cry Lebron has to do it all :cry then proceeds shooting under 40% in the Finals and getting outplayed by opposing team's role players.

Lebron backstabbed his hometown to join a superstar and an all-star in their primes, he said he would win like 7 or 8 rings, Lebron stans bought it and now are making excuses when he's choking on the biggest stage. Even Achilles against the Pistons was more efficient and delivered a clutch shot to win at least one game. This is beyond pathetic and now Lebron shooting poorly is not a big factor to his team's failures? If he didn't shoot like shit in Game 1 his team would be leading 2 - 1 right now instead of being down a game with 2 road games left.

Maybe Lebron would have had more energy in Game 3 had he not padded his stats when his team was up 20 points in Game 2.

Rogue
06-12-2013, 03:53 AM
The team was expected to be led by "big 3" but the team is now more like Lebron + jackshits, and their coach has no business of leading the team through difficulties.

Plus the 2012' offseason was not a successful one for Miami by any means. They wasted 2m something on the dead corpse of Rashard Lewis when they could sign someone else with rebounding and size (like Camby). They wrapped up Birdman midway in the regular season which was a good move but he's like the ONLY defensive-minded big on their roster. Anthony and Haslem are solid defenders but are severely limited by their sizes. A defensive big (camby, or even sheed) would've helped this team 10 times more than a Rashard Lewis did tbh

nkdlunch
06-12-2013, 03:54 AM
not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5.... yeah he's to blame and he will eat crow if Spurs somehow pull the small miracle

Cry Havoc
06-12-2013, 04:09 AM
I'd be shocked if Wade gets 3 more years out of his body. He looks as broken down as Manu. Dude has gone from one of the best players in the world to barely a role player in a single season.

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 04:16 AM
I'd be shocked if Wade gets 3 more years out of his body. He looks as broken down as Manu. Dude has gone from one of the best players in the world to barely a role player in a single season.

2 yrs ago many people picked Wade as the best player in the NBA after Bron fucked up in the Finals, things change fast, tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-12-2013, 06:04 AM
I have no sympathy for Lebron James. Sorry. He formed the Superfriends with Wade and Bosh precisely to take some of the weight off of his shoulders. And right now it's not paying off.
So it's LeBron's fault that "superstars" Wade and Bosh are playing like role players? LeBron carried them on his back to the Finals, the least they can do is stop playing like utter shit now that they're there, tbh....

LnGrrrR
06-12-2013, 07:14 AM
Wade breaking down? Couldn't happen to a nicer player.

LkrFan
06-12-2013, 07:40 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/998377_619113301432868_1326291405_n.jpg

Caption: "How many rings do I have? Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4!"

:lol

buttsR4rebounding
06-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I think their 27 game winning streak is coming back to bite them right now. They had everything wrapped up, but were still playing like they were in a dog fight for the #1 seed. This is Spolstra's lack of experience showing. Pop would have benched half the team at least twice during that run. Instead the whole team was playing playoff type minutes when they should have been starting to rest for the playoffs.

Captivus
06-12-2013, 08:18 AM
I sometimes think that a team has to have at least 2 players that nobody knows what the'll will do during the game. Im mean players that create their own shot, sometimes penetrate, sometimes shoot the 3, P&R, dissapear...etc.
Miami has only one, Lebron.
The spurs on the other hand have may players, we see that every week. Parker scoring 30, than dissapering, Manu shooting a 3 with 20 secs left, Green chasing some Ray Allen record, Neal socring 20+, bench almost winning against Miami, CoJo looking like a starter, Baynes/D12...etc.

The Spurs are is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

And thats the key, is hard to plan against the unknown.
Then again, sometimes that is a problem for the Spurs.

What's Miami's plan for next game? Stop Neal, stop Green? What about the big 3? They cant plan, no one (not even Pop) knows whats gonna happen.