View Full Version : Neal and Green get all the love

testies
06-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Kawhi was as crucial as them though

huge today

ShoogarBear
06-12-2013, 12:33 AM
More so.

Kawhi's performance so far is better than Bowen's in 2007 (when arguably Bruce should have been Finals MVP). Especially when you consider how much better LeBron is now.

SpurPadre
06-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Kawhi is the team's MVP so far for us in these Finals...but Neal had the game of his life tonight and Danny's been the best offensive player for us this series and a close second behind Kawhi right now. Of course, none of this matters if TP is limited from here on out.

Wildcat67
06-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Yeah, I think Kawhi is our MVP so far in the finals. I don't know what his +/- was but I remember every time he went out they had a run, and then he would come back and we'd start playing so much better.

He is such a catalyst to this team. He seems to put the team on his shoulders but he does it in a different way then most players.

therealtruth
06-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I think Kawhi is our MVP so far in the finals. I don't know what his +/- was but I remember every time he went out they had a run, and then he would come back and we'd start playing so much better.

He is such a catalyst to this team. He seems to put the team on his shoulders but he does it in a different way then most players.

Green and Kawhi are crucial to maintaining our defense. I liked their aggressiveness on defense. Defense isn't always about reacting but forcing the offensive player to be uncomfortable.

KawhiLeonard
06-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Kawhi just does so many things that dont show up on the stat sheet i honestly thing he is out most important player this series no homer

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-12-2013, 01:12 AM
I agree, he deserves the love, I just don't think he did anything extremely outstanding besides beat up LeBron.

Darkwaters
06-12-2013, 01:53 AM
We're such a good team when Kawhi and Green are on the floor. They're both two way players that can shoot the three...especially Danny. And Kawhi's ability to dominate the boards is huge.

PingPong
06-12-2013, 01:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vngE8aB.jpg

therealtruth
06-12-2013, 02:15 AM
We're such a good team when Kawhi and Green are on the floor. They're both two way players that can shoot the three...especially Danny. And Kawhi's ability to dominate the boards is huge.

Kawhi and Green are role players but most role players aren't good two way players. They're arguably providing all-NBA defense in the Finals and still managing to score on the other end.

Darkwaters
06-12-2013, 03:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vngE8aB.jpg

Damn, I didn't realize Danny was so tall! :lol

Sean Cagney
06-12-2013, 03:29 AM
Kawhi was as crucial as them though

huge today

Leonard is a big part of this team, he is part of the big three now IMO!