PDA

View Full Version : Timmy's quietly great game

Staplepuffs27
06-12-2013, 01:10 AM
Tim Duncan started the game aggressive, obviously pissed by his performance in game 2. Though all of his shots weren't falling, it was fantastic to see him aggressive and not settling for jumpers. He also crashed the boards, which was a big plus. In the end, he ended up with another double double and had 2 key blocks. His hustle and intangibles were also evident on the defensive end. I gotta say, he has a real shot at finals MVP should he have a couple more great games for the rest of the series. I would love to see that. (Not trying to get ahead of myself, but couldn't help it)

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2013, 01:13 AM
He wasn't great on offense, too sloppy, but his defense was phenomenal and his rebounding played a huge part in the win, tbh..

Duncan's poor defensive games are often scrutinized here, but he doesn't get nearly enough credit for his great defensive performances, tbh..the entire foundation of the Spurs defense starts with Duncan, even with Leonard and Green doing their thing in front of him..

midnightpulp
06-12-2013, 01:15 AM
He wasn't great on offense, too sloppy, but his defense was phenomenal and his rebounding played a huge part in the win, tbh..

And dem outlet passes.

Best outlet passer since Russell.

Ninja
06-12-2013, 01:18 AM
And dem outlet passes.

Best outlet passer since Russell.
That long outlet pass he threw to Kawhi who went in for the dunk. :wow

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Duncan is like Manu with passing, tbh..

His actual passing ability is elite for his position, and he'll impress you with his vision, but every few plays he'll make the stupidest decision that you could possibly make on a pass:lol..

freetiago
06-12-2013, 01:25 AM
had a wide open joseph i think in the corner after catching it on a roll
he jumps in the air and waves the ball around then throws it past half court tbh..

no coincedence Lebron scored 9 points straight as soon as Duncan/Leonard sat

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-12-2013, 01:25 AM
No one gets excited over a great defensive game by Duncan because 90% of his games are like that.

Budkin
06-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Best was that diving save.