PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Kool Was Conspiciously Absent Last Night So He Wouldn't Jinx The Spurs

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2013, 06:26 AM
:lol SYKE

I was knee deep in some pussy I've been chasing for a min....Tiffani gave me my window and I took it.......

Congratulations Spurs!!!! Bring That Title Back To The West!!!

midnightpulp
06-12-2013, 06:29 AM
Hopefully they can, brother.

I told you your "good vibes" was the key.

Never doubt me again.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2013, 06:41 AM
Hopefully they can, brother.

I told you your "good vibes" was the key.

Never doubt me again.

I hope Cully and Luva don't consider me a traitor but I respect the Spurs organization far more than the Heat...actually have Zero respect for the Heat...Those playoff and WCF games against the Spurs early in Kobe's career were the real Finals back then...Seems Lebron can't beat the Spurs whereas my guy did repeatedly...I've never really cared for Manu but Tony Parker has my admiration...

midnightpulp
06-12-2013, 06:44 AM
I hope Cully and Luva don't consider me a traitor but I respect the Spurs organization far more than the Heat...actually have Zero respect for the Heat...Those playoff and WCF games against the Spurs early in Kobe's career were the real Finals back then...Seems Lebron can't beat the Spurs whereas my guy did repeatedly...I've never really cared for Manu but Tony Parker has my admiration...

Like I said, who gives a shit about Duncan: 5, Kobe: 5. Big vs. Perimeter. A nonsensical comparison in reality.

You damn well know Kobe is rooting for the Spurs, because he doesn't want to hear the talk about Lebron being the best perimeter player since Jordan. Meanwhile, Duncan is looking to surpass Shaq and chase down Kareem in rings.

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2013, 06:49 AM
Like I said, who gives a shit about Duncan: 5, Kobe: 5. Big vs. Perimeter. A nonsensical comparison in reality.

You damn well know Kobe is rooting for the Spurs, because he doesn't want to hear the talk about Lebron being the best perimeter player since Jordan. Meanwhile, Duncan is looking to surpass Shaq and chase down Kareem in rings.

Lemme be clear - I could care less about Shaq.... but Duncan will Never be better than Kareem in any facet of the game..don't try to be slick and slide that one in there...:lol

So who will win this series...Shaq or Kobe :lol

midnightpulp
06-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Lemme be clear - I could care less about Shaq.... but Duncan will Never be better than Kareem in any facet of the game..don't try to be slick and slide that one in there...:lol

So who will win this series...Shaq or Kobe :lol

I'm not suggesting he'll be better than Kareem, no matter how many rings he wins, just that I'm sure it's a goal of his to catch Kareem in rings.

StrengthAndHonor
06-12-2013, 08:01 AM
:lol SYKE

I was knee deep in some pussy I've been chasing for a min....Tiffani gave me my window and I took it.......

Congratulations Spurs!!!! Bring That Title Back To The West!!!
:lol

BlackSwordsMan
06-12-2013, 09:21 AM
My nigga deep in dat pussy.

DPG mad jealous of you dude.

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Was the ass fat, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2013, 11:40 AM
Was the ass fat, Kool?

Most white girls dont have fat asses. But she had more than enough.
I was satisfied and know she was..i think she came 2wice and once after I left from my after effects.

whitemamba
06-12-2013, 11:45 AM

Kobe likes tim i thought?

pad300
06-12-2013, 05:14 PM
but Duncan will Never be better than Kareem in any facet of the game..don't try to be slick and slide that one in there...:lol

Kool lying through his teeth again.
Career TRB%
Duncan 18.5%
Kareem 15.7%

spurraider21
06-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Timmy is also better when it comes to NOT bitching about having a statue :lol

diva

Rogue
06-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Bring that title back to the earth. Heat are a team of the universe just like Barcelona in soccer

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Timmy is also better when it comes to NOT bitching about having a statue :lol

diva

Kareem ovarratad as fk, got carried to 6 rings by Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson, two of top 5 all-time PGs, tbh.

The Bucks became just the second team to sweep the NBA Finals, with the series ending in an 118-106 victory in Game 4 at the Baltimore Arena (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Arena), in Baltimore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore). Playing in his 886th NBA game at the age of 32, Robertson controlled the clincher, scoring 21 of his game-high 30 points in the first half when the Bucks built a 60-47 lead. He also scored 20 points in Game 3, soring 64 points and give 29 assists in first 3 games.He finished 11-of-15 from the field, 8-of-9 from the line and had 9 assists. "Oscar Robertson?" said Bucks coach Larry Costello (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Costello) "You can't describe him. I can't. He was unbelievable."
Though Alcindor(Kareem's original name, for the kiddies) dominated in both the regular season and Finals, guard Jon McGlocklin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_McGlocklin) said, "Oscar was the key for us. He comes to play, he runs the team. He's it."