GOAT :cry

lefty
06-12-2013, 08:29 PM
You could just have updated the existing Nets/Kidd coach

But yeah, fucking legend :cry

The Reckoning
06-12-2013, 08:32 PM
:lol

either a disaster or resounding success.

let the games begin.

HI-FI
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
so he got the gig? Deron Williams must have been pushing hard for it, aren't they golf buddies? I guess Deron has gone from coach killer to coach hirer.

i actually Kidd could turn into a really good coach in time, guy has a fantastic BBIQ. He can't do worse than Mark Jackson. But I also think he should have been an assistant for awhile. It's a slap in the face to the assistants that put in the long hours.

~O~
06-12-2013, 08:53 PM
I think Jason Kidd will be a great coach. He was the main key to tempo control when beating the Heat in the finals. Also he also used some Magic voodoo to guard LeBron. I have no idea because every time LeBron was on him, LeBron definitely didn't want to take advantage of the matchup.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-12-2013, 08:56 PM
is jason kidd black?

Rogue
06-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Kidd is kind of mixed imho. He doesn't look black at all but he also has some black genes in him per his own words. maybe he just pretends to be partially black to fit in easier when the majoriy of players are black?

AchillesHeel
06-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Kidd is kind of mixed imho. He doesn't look black at all but he also has some black genes in him per his own words. maybe he just pretends to be partially black to fit in easier when the majoriy of players are black?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Gluehlampe_01_KMJ.png/200px-Gluehlampe_01_KMJ.png

irishock
06-12-2013, 10:56 PM
I think Jason Kidd will be a great coach. He was the main key to tempo control when beating the Heat in the finals. Also he also used some Magic voodoo to guard LeBron. I have no idea because every time LeBron was on him, LeBron definitely didn't want to take advantage of the matchup.

Same thing happened in the WCF against Durant, tbh. :lol 2 best players in the league scared shitless of 38 year old

plus he shut down Wade for the final 2 games of the Finals when Carlisle gave Barea the minutes instead of D-Steve

DMC
06-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Disaster. He's going to go all gimmicky. He will name every other team "Juwanna" so he feels more like beating them.