PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Two years ago, the Mavs became champions.

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I know I'm late but I had a busy day and was watching the Bruins-Blackhawks game. That shit went to triple overtime but glad to see the Blackhawks win. Anyways, the Mavs became champions two years ago. It was the best moment in Mavs history and Mavs nation finally got what they always wanted: a championship. I couldn't believe the Mavs won that shit. I was so worried and paranoid that the Mavs would blow it in game 6 and lose game 7. However, they didn't. They played their asses off and won game 6 of the 2011 Finals. They were 4-0 in closeout games in 2011. It was nice to see Dirk and JET have their bromance moment during the last minute of the game when they hugged it out. They finally go their championship and finally got redemption for 2006. It was also nice to see Kidd, Marion, Chandler, Peja, and the rest get rings. It was also awesome to see Wade lose in the Finals. That piece of shit deserved losing that Finals. I loved seeing Stern hand the trophy to Don Carter. It was a classy move by Mark Cuban to let Don Carter hold the Larry O'Brien trophy. I know the Mavs have fallen off the NBA radar since ringing in 2011 but 2011 will always be the Mavs year. They were the best team and no one can take that away from them again. They were the best and have the Larry O'Brien trophy to prove it. They also have a nice banner at the AAC too. This Finals finally validated Dirk's legacy and put him in the top 20 in the NBA history. No one can ever talk shit about him choking. Lebron is a bigger choker than Dirk, lmao. Anyways, I just had to go back to memory lane and discuss the best moment in Mavs history.

Asif Ali Zardari
06-13-2013, 01:21 AM
:lmao one hit wonders.

Venti Quattro
06-13-2013, 01:23 AM

AchillesHeel
06-13-2013, 01:25 AM
in a week, Spurs will become champions.

Mavs had a hot streak and somehow got past the Western Conference to bully the pussified Heat like the Spurs are doing this year, I love the Mavs for that Finals but their fans are acting like they still champs and that Cuban didn't blow a championship team up.

:lol Missed playoffs, couldn't even get 8th seed.

Asif Ali Zardari
06-13-2013, 01:26 AM
:lmao they won the title after the Lakers were on E following 3 consecutive NBA Finals and the Spurs were retooling their style of play. It was a fluke and they haven't done shit since.

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 01:29 AM
Haters just jealous that the Mavs and their fans have the hardware and jewelry to back up shit talking. My Mavs are champions and no one can ever take it away no matter how hard they try or want to do so.

AchillesHeel
06-13-2013, 01:40 AM
Haters just jealous that the Mavs and their fans have the hardware and jewelry to back up shit talking. My Mavs are champions and no one can ever take it away no matter how hard they try or want to do so.

You're even more delusional than the Laker fans talking 16 championships, 11 of which they never even saw with their own eyes and probably 90% weren't even around the 3peat era.

Mavs had a great year, but it's time to move on from that and get another one. You shouldn't be content with 1 championship run out of 17 playoff failures, especially with how consistent the Mavs had been with Dirk before this season.

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 01:47 AM
I'm not delusional. I would rather have 1 championship than have none. During the Mavs' Dirk playoff run, they failed from 2001 to 2010 to win a championship. Finally in 2011, they won the Larry O'Brien trophy. That is what makes the championship so special and amazing. Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, and even Bulls fans have been spoiled with multiple championships so you don't know what it's like.

irishock
06-13-2013, 01:49 AM
Not a fluke period.

Asif Ali Zardari
06-13-2013, 01:56 AM
Kobe has more championships in his career than the Mavericks have conference finals appearances:lmao

Reck
06-13-2013, 01:57 AM
All I know is that I'm glad for Dirk winning his champ as a Mav. He didn't become just a dream chaser like Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Nash etc.

Couldn't give less of a fuck for the Mavs as an organization though. Specially Cuban.

Mavs fans just feel vindicated, as they should. Nothing wrong with that.

Trainwreck2100
06-13-2013, 01:58 AM
only problem with mavs winning was mav crew got soft afterwards.

Thebesteva
06-13-2013, 05:28 AM
Yeah, I know I'm late but I had a busy day and was watching the Bruins-Blackhawks game. That shit went to triple overtime but glad to see the Blackhawks win. Anyways, the Mavs became champions two years ago. It was the best moment in Mavs history and Mavs nation finally got what they always wanted: a championship. I couldn't believe the Mavs won that shit. I was so worried and paranoid that the Mavs would blow it in game 6 and lose game 7. However, they didn't. They played their asses off and won game 6 of the 2011 Finals. They were 4-0 in closeout games in 2011. It was nice to see Dirk and JET have their bromance moment during the last minute of the game when they hugged it out. They finally go their championship and finally got redemption for 2006. It was also nice to see Kidd, Marion, Chandler, Peja, and the rest get rings. It was also awesome to see Wade lose in the Finals. That piece of shit deserved losing that Finals. I loved seeing Stern hand the trophy to Don Carter. It was a classy move by Mark Cuban to let Don Carter hold the Larry O'Brien trophy. I know the Mavs have fallen off the NBA radar since ringing in 2011 but 2011 will always be the Mavs year. They were the best team and no one can take that away from them again. They were the best and have the Larry O'Brien trophy to prove it. They also have a nice banner at the AAC too. This Finals finally validated Dirk's legacy and put him in the top 20 in the NBA history. No one can ever talk shit about him choking. Lebron is a bigger choker than Dirk, lmao. Anyways, I just had to go back to memory lane and discuss the best moment in Mavs history.

http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/4/49/WALL_OF_TEXT...PREPARE.jpg

rogues
06-13-2013, 05:31 AM
Nobody gives a fuck, tbh..everyone knows that was a fluke..

Reck
06-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Nobody gives a fuck, tbh..everyone knows that was a fluke..

Feels good to let that out while in incognito mode eh old pal?

rogues
06-13-2013, 05:46 AM
Feels good to let that out while in incognito mode eh old pal?
shut the fuck up, faggot..

resistanze
06-13-2013, 09:29 AM

You need medication.

Bill_Brasky
06-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Fuckin LeBron. You piece of shit. If you just ring against Dirk, you save yourself criticism and my Spurs get a chance to ruin a 3peat.

You fucking puss.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2013, 09:49 AM

You don't have any hardware and jewelry, you work at target :lol

TheRealCB
06-13-2013, 09:51 AM

:lol holy shit that sig

Great movie tho

resistanze
06-13-2013, 10:08 AM

It's made me re-think a lot of shit. I constantly worry about money and sometimes go hungry because of money problems(yes, I know it's sad and pathetic). I also cannot do things that I want to do that I was able to do in the past because of money issues. It's made me re-think the terrible decision it was to get a useless bachelor's degree in psychology and to borrow ridiculously large amounts of money to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college. I also went to 3 different colleges too. Honestly, if I had the opportunity right now I would go work in a foreign country for a year or two. There's more to life than North Texas in my opinion. I feel like the elf Kirby in Rudolph sometimes. Go ahead and bash the shit out of this post and bash the shit out of me.

Duncanforthree
06-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Yeah,I'm actually happy for the Mavs fans.

Cuban is still a dick,but I was really happy for Dirk,Kidd,Marion,etc..

Jason Terry can get herpes in the ass though.

whitemamba
06-13-2013, 12:41 PM
It's made me re-think a lot of shit. I constantly worry about money and sometimes go hungry because of money problems(yes, I know it's sad and pathetic). I also cannot do things that I want to do that I was able to do in the past because of money issues. It's made me re-think the terrible decision it was to get a useless bachelor's degree in psychology and to borrow ridiculously large amounts of money to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college. I also went to 3 different colleges too. Honestly, if I had the opportunity right now I would go work in a foreign country for a year or two. There's more to life than North Texas in my opinion. I feel like the elf Kirby in Rudolph sometimes. Go ahead and bash the shit out of this post and bash the shit out of me.

what were you expecting?

resistanze
06-13-2013, 12:49 PM
what were you expecting?

If there were Targets in New Zealand or in some country in Europe, I would definitely consider transferring if it was possible. I think my mood and attitude would definitely be a little better if I was living by a beach or at least close to a beach or some big city in a foreign country. Getting up every day and going to the beach and seeing the sun come up would be a nice thing to do before going to work in retail. That's one thing I've always wanted to do. Go to a beach and watch the sun come up.

whitemamba
06-13-2013, 01:17 PM
If there were Targets in New Zealand or in some country in Europe, I would definitely consider transferring if it was possible. I think my mood and attitude would definitely be a little better if I was living by a beach or at least close to a beach or some big city in a foreign country. Getting up every day and going to the beach and seeing the sun come up would be a nice thing to do before going to work in retail. That's one thing I've always wanted to do. Go to a beach and watch the sun come up.

:lmao

Reck
06-13-2013, 01:29 PM
what were you expecting?

For someone is this field of work Jacob sure sounds depressing as hell. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around. Positive outlook on life and such..

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 01:48 PM
You can copy and paste my posts all you want but there is something you can't do. You can't take this championship away from me or from the Mavs and fellow Mavs fans. It is there forever. I don't get the whole "let's bash a fan of a team that recently won the NBA championship". I don't go up to Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs fans and bash them because their teams have so many championships. I shouldn't be surprised given that there are a lot of arrogant immature posters on this board. I expect this shit.

DMC
06-13-2013, 01:57 PM
You can copy and paste my posts all you want but there is something you can't do. You can't take this championship away from me or from the Mavs and fellow Mavs fans. It is there forever. I don't get the whole "let's bash a fan of a team that recently won the NBA championship". I don't go up to Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs fans and bash them because their teams have so many championships. I shouldn't be surprised given that there are a lot of arrogant immature posters on this board. I expect this shit.
I honestly don't have one or maybe I do but don't know what it is. What drives you to live? When you get up in the morning, afternoon, or night, what do you use to get you to do whatever it is that you have to and/or want to do? Family, money, success, your significant other, fame, making a name for yourself, etc...? I honestly feel sometimes like I don't have a soul or part of my soul is gone. I'm sure some of you will just shit on me as usual. Go ahead and tell me that I'm a useless piece of shit with a useless degree and I should just kill myself. There, I already helped you by bashing myself.

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Keep them coming. Bring it on.

DMC
06-13-2013, 02:00 PM

Target has hardware and jewelry. None of it has any quality, but it's there.

kamikazi_player
06-13-2013, 02:23 PM
:lol

nowhereman523
06-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Over a 3 year stretch, Mavs were the only team to beat the Spurs in the playoffs (beat them in San Antonio in a game 7).

Over a 3 year stretch, Mavs were the only team to beat the Lakers in the playoffs (swept).

If the Heat win against the Spurs, Mavs would be the only team to beat the Heat in the playoffs over a 3 year stretch.

The ultimate spoilers and the enemy of three-peating. Cuban clearly loves destroying championship teams (even if they're his own team).

kamikazi_player
06-13-2013, 02:24 PM
:lol sounding like a kid that can't handle the fact the heat are still contenders year in year out while the mavs are irrelevant.

FkLA
06-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Fuck your Mavs, Jake.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Target has hardware and jewelry. None of it has any quality, but it's there.
So he sells hardware and jewelry :lol

Clipper Nation
06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
:lol Still living in 2011

Reck
06-13-2013, 03:00 PM
I get trolling a guy about basketball and such but personal attacks really? You guys will drive Jacob to suicide with all the taunting.

Doesn't help that he posts such emo posts but still, one has to vent somewhere.

Jack Kevorkian
06-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I get trolling a guy about basketball and such but personal attacks really? You guys will drive Jacob to suicide with all the taunting.
That's the point.

Call the office

Lincoln
06-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Jacob1983 which target u work at?

75 and 380?

Stacy and 75?

121 and Custer?

McDermott?

Lincoln
06-13-2013, 03:12 PM
That's the point.

Call the office

Sup ms

DMC
06-13-2013, 03:54 PM

Doesn't help that he posts such emo posts but still, one has to vent somewhere.

Shut up faggot

Lincoln
06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Shut up faggot

Hi

Reck
06-13-2013, 04:11 PM
Shut up faggot

I'm going to leave this one alone seeing as how you have your hands full on that other thread.

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Hi

whats up MD, this is the rookie run, get yours while you can, it ends after the finals

DMC
06-13-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm going to leave this one alone seeing as how you have your hands full on that other thread.

You're either a female or a faggot or both.

hater
06-13-2013, 04:29 PM
congrats to the mavs. classiest NBA Champs in the last 6 years :cry

Reck
06-13-2013, 04:31 PM
You're either a female or a faggot or both.

Why are you so out of sorts by a simple comment that wasn't even directed at you? Dont answer that, all rhetorical.

dunkman
06-13-2013, 05:12 PM
True that, but tl; Dr . . .

Leon Black
06-13-2013, 06:05 PM
:lol Still living in 2011

:lol ringless forever

m33p0
06-13-2013, 06:24 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216777&page=5&p=6654451#post6654451

Rogue
06-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I honestly don't have one or maybe I do but don't know what it is. What drives you to live? When you get up in the morning, afternoon, or night, what do you use to get you to do whatever it is that you have to and/or want to do? Family, money, success, your significant other, fame, making a name for yourself, etc...? I honestly feel sometimes like I don't have a soul or part of my soul is gone. I'm sure some of you will just shit on me as usual. Go ahead and tell me that I'm a useless piece of shit with a useless degree and I should just kill myself. There, I already helped you by bashing myself.
My nigga Jacob has no significant other, a imaginary fame or whatsoever. We're both realistic youngsters with huge ambitions, we both have the dreams of making names of ourselves but we're also aware that we can only achieve everything through hard work.

athletes and young celebrities have sent a wrong message to today's youngsters, which's that you could achieve success at a very young age w/o paying much efforts, which's totally false and misleading. Some celebrities (like my former goddess Halle berry) fought her way to the walk of fame. If you were just a movie fan who gives no shit about fashion or beauty or whatsoever, you probably didn't even know Halle before her appearance in the 2000' movie x-men and she was already 34yr old at that time. Not every celebrity has the luck to get nominated for gloden globe or even oscar in their teens or early 20s like my current goddess Scarlett and the young bitch named Jennifer Lawrence tbh

and i still can't find a common ground for us regarding the discussion of college degrees. My nigga Jacob wasted his college years by your standard because the degree didn't enable him to get a good job, instead, he's been working at a treadmill job where his talent and intelligence is been wasted. But i still have total faith in this nigga. He's struggling with hardship presently, pretty much like I didn't in the past year tbh, but he'll finally figure out a way for himself to get the fuck out of the whole mess of shit. Dude is a smart guy and he ain't living a sorry shitty life his entire lifetime tbh.

DMC
06-13-2013, 08:41 PM

Why are you so out of sorts by a simple comment that wasn't even directed at you? Dont answer that, all rhetorical.

I saw no denial from you.

Reck
06-13-2013, 08:57 PM
I saw no denial from you.

Yeah I'm going to get in a back and forth arguement about my sexuality with you, the resident self-entitled old man. No thanks.

The fact you're interested in my gender raises alot of questions about your own.

Jacob1983
06-13-2013, 11:34 PM
You won't be able to find the Target I work at. It's located in the pits of Hell. I refer to it as "the shop" or "the coal mine". Yes, 99 percent of you will shit on me as soon as I post this but I don't care. Go ahead and do your worst. At the end of the day, my Mavs are champions and have actually eliminated the Heat in the Finals. Bam!

Baseline
06-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Easily the worst championship team in the history of history.

Jacob1983
06-14-2013, 12:25 AM
Are you serious? That's the best insult you can throw at me? 2/10

KaiRMD1
06-14-2013, 12:29 AM
Looks like Miami are the 2011 Mavs.

oh crap
06-14-2013, 12:38 AM
:lol living in the past
:lol one and done
:lol never compete again