PDA

View Full Version : What new addition will....

Avante
06-13-2013, 06:51 AM
..make the biggest difference?

I gotta go with Bradshaw with the Colts. All that team lacked last season was a running game. We always hear/read...it's a passing league....but is it really? Without a solid run game your D doesn't get a blow because there are few sustained drives. You can't protect a lead. Your QB is in constant third and long, here comes that pass rush.

I see Bradshaw making a huge difference.

benefactor
06-13-2013, 07:01 AM
Ed Reed on the Texans. They got murdered over the top last year.

Avante
06-14-2013, 04:31 AM
I think you might have it there. I forgot about him. A first ballot HOFer for sure.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Andy Levitre...Chris Johnson will be back to form with that beast up front

J.T.
06-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Andy Levitre...Chris Johnson will be back to form with that beast up front

Even with Levitre, CJ still shouldn't be drafted before the 10th round tbh

J.T.
06-14-2013, 05:59 PM
And I gotta go with Colt McCoy on the Niners. When Kap inevitably uses his monkey instincts to get injured, McCoy will step in and turn their season around

Avante
06-14-2013, 07:07 PM
And I gotta go with Colt McCoy on the Niners. When Kap inevitably uses his monkey instincts to get injured, McCoy will step in and turn their season around

The key word in football is...instincts. If ya have to think too much, bad deal. I was a running back, and other than heading to where I was suppose to go it all became instincts after that. Had no idea what I was doing, my instincts simply took over.

Kap will be just fine, he's been a running QB for a long time, he's knows how to handle iit.

johnsmith
06-14-2013, 08:17 PM
The key word in football is...instincts. If ya have to think too much, bad deal. I was a running back, and other than heading to where I was suppose to go it all became instincts after that. Had no idea what I was doing, my instincts simply took over.

Kap will be just fine, he's been a running QB for a long time, he's knows how to handle iit.

Congrats, you just became the Al Bundy of spurstalk.com. How many touchdowns did you score as a High School football player?

Lol, everyone makes the team!

J.T.
06-14-2013, 08:36 PM
Avante my dad won b2b NCAA Division II titles in the 80s and the second title was a perfect season. Winning and greatness is in my blood, you were just a high school running back just like I was just a high school linebacker. Nobody cares.

Riddler
06-14-2013, 09:27 PM
DeAndre Hopkins

Spurs da champs
06-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Steven Jackson, he'll be what Corey Dillon was to the Patriots imo.

Avante
06-15-2013, 01:21 AM
Congrats, you just became the Al Bundy of spurstalk.com. How many touchdowns did you score as a High School football player?

Lol, everyone makes the team!

Well let's see, hmmmm? 40 games, hmmmm? I don't know probably around 50. I ran back some kicks, also scored on INT returns. Had a couple pictures in the local paper a couple little write ups.

Avante
06-15-2013, 01:23 AM
Avante my dad won b2b NCAA Division II titles in the 80s and the second title was a perfect season. Winning and greatness is in my blood, you were just a high school running back just like I was just a high school linebacker. Nobody cares.

At what point does ya hit ya.....you know this Avante guy ain't too damn worried about if anyone cares....?

I was also a kick returner and a cornerback. A 10.3 100 yard guy.

symple19
06-15-2013, 02:15 AM

Al Bundy?

symple19
06-15-2013, 02:16 AM
Anquan Boldin

If Cart Mcry plays a game for the Niners its over

benefactor
06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
DeAndre Hopkins
I almost included him with Reed, but I was hesitant because he's a rookie. However, if any rookie can make a serious impact it's Hopkins. Like AJ, he will be able to make plays out of Schaub's shitty throws.

Lincoln
06-15-2013, 12:20 PM
At what point does ya hit ya.....you know this Avante guy ain't too damn worried about if anyone cares....?

I was also a kick returner and a cornerback. A 10.3 100 yard guy.

Why do you think we care about your high school football days

Avante
06-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Why do you think we care about your high school football days

Why this overwelming need to be a little punk all the time? I'd love to know about you and everyones else football exploits.

TrainOfThought5
06-15-2013, 04:39 PM

lolwut??

I think Mike Wallace down in Miami will have a huge impact.

But i truly believe that the biggest addition made this season was by the Chiefs. Andy Reid is going to turn them around. they wont contend with Denver or the chargers with their revamped Oline, but i Expect to see a return to legitimacy for them, as well as the cardinals.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-16-2013, 12:17 PM
The additions of Dumervil and Canty makes Baltimore's front 7 disgusting. With Webb coming back they should be solid at corner too. Matt Elam needs to grow up fast though for them to become adominant unit.

MeloHype
06-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Tim Tebow

Chinook
06-16-2013, 02:36 PM
No love for Dumervil on the Ravens? I think that front seven may get another DPOY this season.

Chinook
06-16-2013, 02:39 PM
The additions of Dumervil and Canty makes Baltimore's front 7 disgusting. With Webb coming back they should be solid at corner too. Matt Elam needs to grow up fast though for them to become adominant unit.

Lol didn't see this post.

Avante
06-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Off topic but I'd love to have Brandon Lloyd back now that Crabtree is hurt and Jenkins is a bust.

Avante
06-17-2013, 07:09 AM
lolwut??

I think Mike Wallace down in Miami will have a huge impact.

But i truly believe that the biggest addition made this season was by the Chiefs. Andy Reid is going to turn them around. they wont contend with Denver or the chargers with their revamped Oline, but i Expect to see a return to legitimacy for them, as well as the cardinals.

I agree, I see them in the playoffs next season.

johnsmith
06-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Welker.

The Broncos should have the most potent passing offense in the league. If Ball can block and the runningback by committee can take some pressure off of Manning, I see 4,800 yards and 40 touchdowns in his future.

Welker, Thomas, and Decker is an absolute terrifying trio of receivers with Manning throwing the ball.

Lincoln
06-17-2013, 03:19 PM
The return of all pro 34 OLB Brian orakpo, one of the top pass rushers in the NFL. The Kerrakpo tandem will be deadly next year tbh...and maybe even carriker will come back

Skyapples
06-20-2013, 12:41 AM
I would say the most underrated new addition will Louis Vasquez to replace Kuper who was injured 80% of the time and Ramirez who was well the Mike Adams of the Broncos o-line

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 11:06 AM
I would say the most underrated new addition will Louis Vasquez to replace Kuper who was injured 80% of the time and Ramirez who was well the Mike Adams of the Broncos o-line

Agreed. I also think that Sylvester Williams, the first rounder, will be a impact player right away. He's going to free up our linebackers in the middle (which we haven't done well with in years) and allow Wolfe to have a breakout year.