PDA

View Full Version : in the news| more deaths than births for whites for first time ever in 2012

Trill Clinton
06-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Census Benchmark for White Americans: More Deaths Than Births

Deaths exceeded births among non-Hispanic white Americans for the first time in at least a century, according to new census data, a benchmark that heralds profound demographic change.

The disparity was tiny — only about 12,000 — and was more than made up by a gain of 188,000 as a result of immigration from abroad. But the decrease for the year ending July 1, 2012, coupled with the fact that a majority of births in the United States are now to Hispanic, black and Asian mothers, is further evidence that white Americans will become a minority nationwide within about three decades.

Over all, the number of non-Hispanic white Americans is expected to begin declining by the end of this decade.
“These new census estimates are an early signal alerting us to the impending decline in the white population that will characterize most of the 21st century,” said William H. Frey, a demographer with the Brookings Institution.
The transition will mean that “today’s racial and ethnic minorities will no longer be dependent on older whites for their economic well-being,” Dr. Frey said. In fact, the situation may be reversed. “It makes more vivid than ever the fact that we will be reliant on younger minorities and immigrants for our future demographic and economic growth,” he said.
The viability of programs like Social Security and Medicare, Dr. Frey said, “will be reliant on the success of waves of young Hispanics, Asians and blacks who will become the bulwark of our labor force.” The issues of minorities, he added, “will hold greater sway than ever before.”

In 2010, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, more non-Hispanic whites died than were born in 11 states, including California, Florida and Pennsylvania. White deaths exceeded births in a majority of counties, including Los Angeles, the most populous.
The disparity between deaths and births in the year that ended last July surprised experts. They expected that the aging white population would eventually shrink, as it has done in many European countries, but not for another decade or so.
Nationally, said Kenneth M. Johnson, the senior demographer at the Carsey Institute, a research center based at the University of New Hampshire, “the onset of natural decrease between 2011 and 2012 was not anticipated.” He attributed the precipitous shift in part to the recession, adding that “the growing number of older non-Hispanic whites, which will accelerate rapidly as the baby boom ages, guarantees that non-Hispanic white natural decrease will be a significant part of the nation’s demographic future.”
Professor Johnson said there were 320,000 more births than deaths among non-Hispanic whites in the year beginning July 2006, just before the recession. From 2010 to 2011, the natural increase among non-Hispanic whites had shrunk to 29,000.
Census Bureau estimates indicate that there were 1.9 million non-Hispanic white births in the year ending July 1, 2012, compared with 2.3 million from July 2006 to 2007 during the economic boom, a 13.3 percent decline. Non-Hispanic white deaths increased only modestly during the same period, by 1.6 percent.

The census population estimates released Thursday also affirmed that Asians were the fastest-growing major ethnic or racial group. Their ranks grew by 2.9 percent, or 530,000, with immigration from overseas accounting for 60 percent of that growth.
The Hispanic population grew by 2.2 percent, or more than 1.1 million, the most of any group, with 76 percent resulting from natural increase.

The non-Hispanic white population expanded by only 175,000, or 0.09 percent, and blacks by 559,000, or 1.3 percent.

The median age rose to 37.5 from 37.3, but the median declined in Alaska, Hawaii, Kansas, North Dakota and Oklahoma. It ranged from 64.8 in Sumter, Fla., to 23 in Madison, Idaho.

The number of centenarians nationally neared 62,000.

Spur-Addict
06-13-2013, 10:54 AM
LOL U.S slowly becoming a microcosm of earth.

Durant82
06-13-2013, 10:59 AM
when the race war comes, white people are going to be fuuuuuuuuuuucked

JoeTait75
06-13-2013, 11:24 AM
when the race war comes, white people are going to be fuuuuuuuuuuucked

Whites made up something like 5% of the population of Rhodesia and they kept their foot on the necks of the blacks until they simply didn't feel like doing it anymore.

The problem for whites is there won't be a race war. Whites will quietly birth-control and abort themselves into oblivion.

EDIT- You want to talk about fuuuuuuucked, that'll be blacks when the Mexicans take over this country. There may be white guilt, but there sure isn't any Mexican guilt.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2013, 11:28 AM
Whites made up something like 5% of the population of Rhodesia and they kept their foot on the necks of the blacks until they simply didn't feel like doing it anymore.

The problem for whites is there won't be a race war. Whites will quietly birth-control and abort themselves into oblivion.

EDIT- You want to talk about fuuuuuuucked, that'll be blacks when the Mexicans take over this country. There may be white guilt, but there sure isn't any Mexican guilt.
Truth bombs on the last paragraph :lol

whites are also responsible and know the world is overpopulated which is why our birth rates are down. Minorities will keep pumping out babies till this planet is destroyed, whites know that by 2050 life on this planet is gonna be terrible thus they're hesitant to have kids.

CubanSucks
06-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Truth bombs on the last paragraph :lol

whites are also responsible and know the world is overpopulated which is why our birth rates are down. Minorities will keep pumping out babies till this planet is destroyed, whites know that by 2050 life on this planet is gonna be terrible thus they're hesitant to have kids.

and because whites tend to be more ambitious, ambition other than "gettin muh dick wet"

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2013, 01:02 PM
and because whites tend to be more ambitious, ambition other than "gettin muh dick wet"
True. They also have more ambition in things like their careers so they gain the financial capability to have kids and provide a good life for them. There's an element of things like planning and preparation when white people have kids that you don't see in minorities.

SupremeGuy
06-13-2013, 01:14 PM

EDIT- You want to talk about fuuuuuuucked, that'll be blacks when the Mexicans take over this country. There may be white guilt, but there sure isn't any Mexican guilt.You sir, are completely correct. Black people keep cheering on the declining percentage of "white" people in America while not even realizing they're cheering on their own demise. Mexicans are still openly racist to black people in Mexico. lol

Trill Clinton
06-13-2013, 04:10 PM
i didn't know "mexican" was an ethinicity, interesting. i guess the assumption is all hispanics in america are actually from the country of mexico.

anyways, in regards to the posts about blacks being fucked when these mexicans take over, can someone enlighten me how? only facts please. last time i checked, blacks have more college degrees than any other ethnic group*scratches head* also black women have surpassed college enrollment for ALL races and genders.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/College-Enrollment.jpg

not too shabby for a group that was oppressed and only given equal rights in the 60's. i think we'll be just fine.

Avante
06-13-2013, 04:25 PM
I'd make it just fine if there were no whites, we can't run worth a damn, don't really need us in the NFL, NBA or track. We can sing the blues just not moan them blues. What good are we? Just have blacks and Asians, blacks break it Asians fix it.

ohmwrecker
06-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Booyakasha!

Trill Clinton
06-13-2013, 04:31 PM
I'd make it just fine if there were no whites, we can't run worth a damn, don't really need us in the NFL, NBA or track. We can sing the blues just not moan them blues. What good are we? Just have blacks and Asians, blacks break it Asians fix it.

whoa whoa whoa, avante. i think you're taking it a little too far by not having any yt's. i have some white family and friends who i love dearly, no homo. only group i'm worried about are the indians, the red dots. they hate niggas more than yt'shttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mrbm2g.png

Avante
06-13-2013, 05:15 PM
whoa whoa whoa, avante. i think you're taking it a little too far by not having any yt's. i have some white family and friends who i love dearly, no homo. only group i'm worried about are the indians, the red dots. they hate niggas more than yt'shttp://i39.tinypic.com/2mrbm2g.png

Ha~~~~~ ok bro, but we don't need too many of us okies.

baseline bum
06-13-2013, 05:29 PM

That's funny. I have a Mexican friend from Peru who says down there a common greeting to black people is "hey esclavo!" or "hey negrito".

Rogue
06-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Pure whites have been distinct since the 1960s imho

Suspect
06-13-2013, 10:42 PM
I dont like this. Us blacks need to team with the whites and destroy the mexicans imo

Homeland Security
06-14-2013, 12:13 AM

DING DING DING DING thread winner

Huey Freeman
06-14-2013, 12:55 AM

Tbh, we probably won't have to worry about this scenario. The Hispanics population can grow as much as it wants to, but whites still will have the power that matters in this country. The very minute of rumors of a power struggle between whites and Hispanics start developing, an out of nowhere war will ensue between the US the Latin drug cartels. The Latin countries "harboring" these cartels will be considered threats and troops will be sent to "locate these threats". The good America did in Iraq and Afghanistan will be mentioned to support the planned mission. The true "war on drugs" will occur. Borders from California to Florida will basically be closed for picasion. After ten years of this the Hispanic population will begin to noticeablely decline.

Problem solved for white America tbh

SupremeGuy
06-14-2013, 06:24 AM
Tbh, we probably won't have to worry about this scenario. The Hispanics population can grow as much as it wants to, but whites still will have the power that matters in this country. The very minute of rumors of a power struggle between whites and Hispanics start developing, an out of nowhere war will ensue between the US the Latin drug cartels. The Latin countries "harboring" these cartels will be considered threats and troops will be sent to "locate these threats". The good America did in Iraq and Afghanistan will be mentioned to support the planned mission. The true "war on drugs" will occur. Borders from California to Florida will basically be closed for picasion. After ten years of this the Hispanic population will begin to noticeablely decline.

Problem solved for white America tbhAnd then the machines will rise against us all. Only for the Hidden Nazi population under the sea to expose themselves and attempt to combat the cybertronics. At which point, the gentle cave people(bigfeet) will join with our cause to save humanity and the Earth.

And Oh yeah, some bs about war and drugs and some lame excuse for black people to not be concerned.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 08:09 AM
True. They also have more ambition in things like their careers so they gain the financial capability to have kids and provide a good life for them. There's an element of things like planning and preparation when white people have kids that you don't see in minorities.

LOL - It's pretty easy to have ambition and be a good provider when you created an unfair labor (slave) system from the very beginning, lied about and hid minority accomplishments along the way.... and passed many of them off as yours... created a systemic generational legacy of poverty for minorities that's easily passed from one generation to the next because just trying to survive supercedes career refinement. Here in America we have the ability to perfect our diets (while wasting billions in food) while millions die of starvation... so yes I agree that element of planning and preparation exits not because of good planning and preparation on the part of "some" whites but because of the system created to allow it... and that's generally speaking since I think your practice of stereotyping is a practice of Cannaibals...

and remember Dok...just because a Cannibal eats with a fork doesn't mean it's progress. :lol

Creepn
06-14-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm not getting this Mexican/Black race hate thing. Growing up in San Antonio, it feels like an alliance between the two. My family is interracial with the two. I've never received any kind of "racial tension" with mexican people that I've encountered either, ever.

Plus, pretty messed up to hate the race that led the fight for civil rights that mexicans benefitted from too.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-14-2013, 11:24 AM
I'm not getting this Mexican/Black race hate thing. Growing up in San Antonio, it feels like an alliance between the two. My family is interracial with the two. I've never received any kind of "racial tension" with mexican people that I've encountered either, ever.

Plus, pretty messed up to hate the race that led the fight for civil rights that mexicans benefitted from too.

Really? I grew up in San Antonio and I met plenty of whites (and was related to plenty more) who were racist to some extent, but generally it was the stupid shit that makes you want to roll your eyes at it in this day and age. Girls holding their purses a little tighter when a black dude walks by, jackasses who think they have to scream in loud, slow English every time they have a Hispanic cashier. Without a doubt the hardest, most dyed in the wool racism I ever saw was between blacks towards Mexicans and vice versa. Like the summer I spent working at McDonald's one of the kitchen vets there basically laid out his plans to eventually own a McD's franchise of his own. And Rule #1 at his restaurant was going to be (and I quote) "No hiring any fucking ******s."

CubanSucks
06-14-2013, 12:24 PM
LOL - It's pretty easy to have ambition and be a good provider when you created an unfair labor (slave) system from the very beginning, lied about and hid minority accomplishments along the way.... and passed many of them off as yours... created a systemic generational legacy of poverty for minorities that's easily passed from one generation to the next because just trying to survive supercedes career refinement. Here in America we have the ability to perfect our diets (while wasting billions in food) while millions die of starvation... so yes I agree that element of planning and preparation exits not because of good planning and preparation on the part of "some" whites but because of the system created to allow it... and that's generally speaking since I think your practice of stereotyping is a practice of Cannaibals...

and remember Dok...just because a Cannibal eats with a fork doesn't mean it's progress. :lol

You seem rustled.

tl;dr give me the 10 peso version

Homeland Security
06-14-2013, 01:48 PM

i only got ten kids wid nine bitches cos whitey make me fuck all dem hoes. cos ah slavery n shit. its da god dam system. i born po so i canna help mah self.

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 02:26 PM
i only got ten kids wid nine bitches cos whitey make me fuck all dem hoes. cos ah slavery n shit. its da god dam system. i born po so i canna help mah self.

are we talking bottom of the barrel folks or are we stereotyping a race of people again....come back when you're no longer using stereotypes to hide your lack of intellect :lol

Homeland Security
06-14-2013, 04:43 PM
are we talking bottom of the barrel folks or are we stereotyping a race of people again....come back when you're no longer using stereotypes to hide your lack of intellect :lol
problem is when a good solid third of the group in question is bottom of the barrel tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-14-2013, 05:59 PM
problem is when a good solid third of the group in question is bottom of the barrel tbh

Lol. So whats a good solid third. Emperical data please or shut your silly ass up.

Trill Clinton
06-14-2013, 06:35 PM
Lol. So whats a good solid third. Emperical data please or shut your silly ass up.

take it easy on em, kool.

Creepn
06-14-2013, 09:10 PM
I dont like this. Us blacks need to team with the whites and destroy the mexicans imo

If a serious race war does break out, which will never happen, whites would join blacks in the fight. Blacks and Whites been together and fought together since the birth of this country. We fought against the British, Native Americans, French, Germany WWII, middle east, ect.

Our destinies are forever intertwined in America.

SupremeGuy
06-14-2013, 09:39 PM
i only got ten kids wid nine bitches cos whitey make me fuck all dem hoes. cos ah slavery n shit. its da god dam system. i born po so i canna help mah self.:lol

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-14-2013, 10:03 PM

http://dvorak.org/blog/images/mexicanstamps1.jpg

I've been meaning to have FKLA bring me back some of these stamps tbh

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I observed a thousand negroes. Here are the results:

Top of the barrel: 31
Upper middle of the barrel: 63
Middle of the barrel: 141
Lower middle of the barrel: 426
Bottom of the barrel: 339

That's right about a third tbh

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 08:32 AM
If a serious race war does break out, which will never happen, whites would join blacks in the fight. Blacks and Whites been together and fought together since the birth of this country. We fought against the British, Native Americans, French, Germany WWII, middle east, ect.

Our destinies are forever intertwined in America.
lol whitey will save us
lol stockholm syndrome

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 08:35 AM
give creepn credit at least he understands which race is good at war

Suspect
06-15-2013, 08:54 AM
Reptillians?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2013, 10:33 AM
lol whitey will save us
lol stockholm syndrome
Black stockholm syndrome is pretty common. Any black American who considers himself Christian is suffering from stockholm syndrom.

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Black stockholm syndrome is pretty common. Any black American who considers himself Christian is suffering from stockholm syndrom.
dehs anudda reezun too

"Mama, pastah toad me da hahlee spirit say he spoasda haf da sex wid me. Whadoo I do?"

"Behbeh, if da hahlee spirit say it, you godda do it"

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2013, 10:40 AM
:lmao

leemajors
06-15-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm cool with Mexicans and Nigras. It's the sand Niggras that I would like to stay the fuck out. To be completely honest.

Sup neanderthal

DesignatedT
06-15-2013, 11:13 AM
Beginning of the end of the world.

Trill Clinton
06-15-2013, 11:26 AM
dih thread wentz eggzactly likes i thot

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/06/1337060774507.gif

Bill_Brasky
06-15-2013, 11:33 AM
One time i saw a guy wearing a shirt that said on the front:

I hate beaners, wops, jews, dotheads, japs, chinks, camel jockeys, gooks, kikes, and the french......

Then on the back:
But I <3 reggins!

That guy was me.

CubanSucks
06-15-2013, 01:23 PM
dih thread wentz eggzactly likes i thot

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1337/06/1337060774507.gif

The ol' "HAAAA u just got trolled!!!! Lololol u mad bro?!!! cop out

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 01:46 PM
Sup. I guess you're a sand Niggra. Sorry but I can deal with knives, stealing, guns, a drive by. What I can't deal with us planes flying into buildings and bomb threats,

Sand n!gger life motto: women are for childbearing, boys are for pleasure, goats are for ecstasy.

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 01:50 PM
Where you could really help out is like this -- an army needs clothing, tents, covers, sacks, tarps, etc. That stuff is made of cotton, and the cotton won't pick itself.

scroteface
06-15-2013, 02:16 PM
country is so fucked if we ever lose a white majority, you guys will be BEGGING for all the whites to come back

Homeland Security
06-15-2013, 02:47 PM
country is so fucked if we ever lose a white majority, you guys will be BEGGING for all the whites to come back
I have faith in the Mexicans. The economy might not be as good, but in general the landscaping will be fabulous.

scroteface
06-15-2013, 04:05 PM
I have faith in the Mexicans. The economy might not be as good, but in general the landscaping will be fabulous.

just look at mexico for an accurate prediction of what it will be like. u reap what you sew faggots.

scroteface
06-15-2013, 04:43 PM

lol 65 year old wigger

David Duke
06-15-2013, 07:08 PM
dehs anudda reezun too

"Mama, pastah toad me da hahlee spirit say he spoasda haf da sex wid me. Whadoo I do?"

"Behbeh, if da hahlee spirit say it, you godda do it"
:lmao

SupremeGuy
06-15-2013, 07:23 PM
just look at mexico for an accurate prediction of what it will be like. u reap what you sew faggots.Fucking truth. There's a reason people risk their lives to get away from shitty Latin American countries to get here. There's also a big difference in the type of people who immigrated here from Mexico 40-50 years ago compared to now.

Creepn
06-16-2013, 12:47 AM
lol whitey will save us
lol stockholm syndrome

Please. Is that how we got our civil rights? Thinking "whitey will save us, just wait.".

Creepn
06-16-2013, 12:53 AM
How?

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Please. Is that how we got our civil rights? Thinking "whitey will save us, just wait.".
That's right, I forgot about how armed black people stormed the Capitol and White House and forced lawmakers and the President to implement civil rights laws.

Whitey saved you. And you'll keep looking for whitey to save you because deep down you still think of him as massa.

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 07:25 AM
How?
White man's religion.

Trill Clinton
06-16-2013, 08:18 AM
The ol' "HAAAA u just got trolled!!!! Lololol u mad bro?!!! cop out

cop out for what???

How?

say bruh, don't eem feed into it. this is what yt does whenever presented with irrefutable evidence regarding their race, they like to deflect and switch the focus to another race and pit other races against each other. this topic is on whites having a small decrease in population last year, not that big a drop if you ask me and these cowards are worried sick. they're coming up with all types of scenarios to make themselves feel better instead of focusing on the issue at hand. it only took 3 posts in before blacks got drug into this. we aint got shit to do with whites having more deaths than births but it makes them feel better and its in their blood to deflect and cause confusion, very devilish if you ask me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-16-2013, 08:35 AM
How?
You're following the religion slave owners used to indoctrinate slaves.

JoeTait75
06-16-2013, 09:27 AM
say bruh, don't eem feed into it. this is what yt does whenever presented with irrefutable evidence regarding their race, they like to deflect and switch the focus to another race and pit other races against each other. this topic is on whites having a small decrease in population last year, not that big a drop if you ask me and these cowards are worried sick. they're coming up with all types of scenarios to make themselves feel better instead of focusing on the issue at hand. it only took 3 posts in before blacks got drug into this. we aint got shit to do with whites having more deaths than births but it makes them feel better and its in their blood to deflect and cause confusion, very devilish if you ask me.

Trill, for your sake I really hope you aren't as passive-aggressive in your daily interactions as you are on this forum.

As for blacks gloating about the demise of whites, it's akin to being a passenger on a sinking ship and gloating over the ship sinking because you think the captain is an asshole. If we go down, you go down with us. Sad but true.

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 09:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/G6xeDkV.gif

Creepn
06-16-2013, 01:37 PM
m
That's right, I forgot about how armed black people stormed the Capitol and White House and forced lawmakers and the President to implement civil rights laws.

Whitey saved you. And you'll keep looking for whitey to save you because deep down you still think of him as massa.

Huh? Solving problems democratically = bad? White law makers didn't do shit until blacks and mexicans mobilized. Get back to me when you learn real history.

Creepn
06-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Trill is right though. Blacks aren't responsible for your decline but yet blacks are the target of racism in this thread. Pretty pathetic imo.

Spur-Addict
06-16-2013, 01:47 PM
Osiris LOL White Man God LOL Ignorant LOLLLLLL

Creepn
06-16-2013, 01:49 PM
You're following the religion slave owners used to indoctrinate slaves.

Why do you act like white people weren't indoctrinated?

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 02:31 PM
m

Huh? Solving problems democratically = bad? White law makers didn't do shit until blacks and mexicans mobilized. Get back to me when you learn real history.
Lots of oppressed groups have risen up before only to be crushed. This time liberal northern whitey thought crushing you was immoral, and so listened to your cries.

Read the history of every oppressed group ever. Without either their oppressors feeling guilty because they consider themselves "moral" people, or outside help, they never get free.

Groups with a hundred times the capability of blacks have failed for lack of those things.

But feel free to continue living under the delusion you've ever accomplished things on your own.

baseline bum
06-16-2013, 02:38 PM

I don't know bro. The purest of pure honkeys got DP'ed by two front wars twice in a 30 year period.

DeadlyDynasty
06-16-2013, 02:40 PM
Im putting the race war on hold for my nigga EJ Manuel. Mexicans are still fair game though

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 02:44 PM
I don't know bro. The purest of pure honkeys got DP'ed by two front wars twice in a 30 year period.
intrasquad scrimmage tbh

Creepn
06-16-2013, 03:09 PM
Lots of oppressed groups have risen up before only to be crushed. This time liberal northern whitey thought crushing you was immoral, and so listened to your cries.

Read the history of every oppressed group ever. Without either their oppressors feeling guilty because they consider themselves "moral" people, or outside help, they never get free.

Groups with a hundred times the capability of blacks have failed for lack of those things.

But feel free to continue living under the delusion you've ever accomplished things on your own.

Lmao that's how your are SUPPOSED to win against oppressors in a country you're a minority in. Are you serious with this stupid retort? It's tactics. You intensify the immoral behaviors of oppressors which turns oppressors to the other side and seek outside alliances or they come to you. You don't "storm the capitol" on the first try. That's just ridculous.

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:25 PM
Lmao that's how your are SUPPOSED to win against oppressors in a country you're a minority in. Are you serious with this stupid retort? It's tactics. You intensify the immoral behaviors of oppressors which turns oppressors to the other side and seek outside alliances or they come to you. You don't "storm the capitol" on the first try. That's just ridculous.
In other words, make the rednecks look really evil and whitey will come save us
lol thinking that makes you frederick the fucking ii and sun tzu combined

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:27 PM
if i induce whitey to come save me by making sad puppy dog eyes when bull connor turns the hose on me i can take credit for it
you're a regular charles de gaulle i tell you

Creepn
06-16-2013, 03:39 PM
if i induce whitey to come save me by making sad puppy dog eyes when bull connor turns the hose on me i can take credit for it
you're a regular charles de gaulle i tell you

Lmao puppy dog eyes? Way to downplay a historical achievement so you can feel superior :cry. White people didn't save black people, black people made them save themselves by making them realize the error of their evil ways and changed from within.

You're welcome.

The Reckoning
06-16-2013, 03:40 PM
yeah racist shticks on both sides getting real dull tbh

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:42 PM
Why do you act like white people weren't indoctrinated?
white people actually built the edifice that is western christianity
it is in their image
they are their own god
they gave up on god once they realized he was themselves

black people added nothing to it; they just swallow it hook, line, and sinker
it's an instrument of control and they don't even understand why

the closest thing blacks ever came to their own religion was that bastardized cult form of islam

lol i actually heard a gospel song called "ezekiel saw the wheel" which is about the alien mother ship the black muslims believe in
blacks think they can make a black religion with jesus but they're trapped and don't have the intellect to get out of it

lol blacks killed malcolm x because he converted from crazy black muslim ufo bullshit to orthodox sunni islam

you have no retort unless you are ethiopian orthodox

Creepn
06-16-2013, 03:42 PM
In other words, make the rednecks look really evil and whitey will come save us
lol thinking that makes you frederick the fucking ii and sun tzu combined

That's right. Look pretty damn stupid even to this day to see white people attacking black people just for sitting down. Way better than your "storm the capitooooooooooool" battle cry. Lmao!

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Lmao puppy dog eyes? Way to downplay a historical achievement so you can feel superior :cry. White people didn't save black people, black people made them save themselves by making them realize the error of their evil ways and changed from within.

You're welcome.

i didn't buy into it
morality is bullshit
power is all that matters
the powerful make their own morality and get the weak to submit to it

Creepn
yeah racist shticks on both sides getting real dull tbh
How I'm I being racist? Tell me. All I'm doing is reciting history.

Homeland Security
That's right. Look pretty damn stupid even to this day to see white people attacking black people just for sitting down. Way better than your "storm the capitooooooooooool" battle cry. Lmao!

so you admit whitey saved you
/thread

Creepn
06-16-2013, 03:45 PM
white people actually built the edifice that is western christianity
it is in their image
they are their own god
they gave up on god once they realized he was themselves

black people added nothing to it; they just swallow it hook, line, and sinker
it's an instrument of control and they don't even understand why

the closest thing blacks ever came to their own religion was that bastardized cult form of islam

lol i actually heard a gospel song called "ezekiel saw the wheel" which is about the alien mother ship the black muslims believe in
blacks think they can make a black religion with jesus but they're trapped and don't have the intellect to get out of it

lol blacks killed malcolm x because he converted from crazy black muslim ufo bullshit to orthodox sunni islam

you have no retort unless you are ethiopian orthodox

Soooo white people weren't indoctrinated? Or were they?

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:47 PM

You're welcome.
blah blah blah, the entire british empire did the same thing, including the u.s., had more to do with the british getting tired of oppressing people than it did with the power of those they oppressed.

except just about all of them have made more of their freedom than blacks have.

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Soooo white people weren't indoctrinated? Or were they?
the peasants were
the powerful just said that god's will just happens to correspond with what we want to do anyhow

Creepn
06-16-2013, 03:49 PM
the peasants were
the powerful just said that god's will just happens to correspond with what we want to do anyhow
So you admit whites were indoctrinated too.
/thread

Homeland Security
06-16-2013, 03:55 PM
So you admit whites were indoctrinated too.
/thread
everyone who follows religion is tbh
point is that europe had enough of a culture to make its own religion that reflected itself
blacks don't -- at least not yet -- they follow the white man's religion because their culture is not dynamic enough to make its own

Spur-Addict
06-16-2013, 05:03 PM
Troll just trollin' TBH. Osiris being the white mans religion LOL

DMC
06-16-2013, 05:16 PM
i didn't know "mexican" was an ethinicity, interesting. i guess the assumption is all hispanics in america are actually from the country of mexico.

anyways, in regards to the posts about blacks being fucked when these mexicans take over, can someone enlighten me how? only facts please. last time i checked, blacks have more college degrees than any other ethnic group*scratches head* also black women have surpassed college enrollment for ALL races and genders.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/College-Enrollment.jpg

not too shabby for a group that was oppressed and only given equal rights in the 60's. i think we'll be just fine.

lol using a biased graph to make it look like blacks have double because you're zoomed into a 5% window. You're ignoring the 1st 5%. Even then 9% of a much smaller group = many fewer blacks than whites enrolled, but keep looking for confirmation bias. It's out there.

lol black women destroying their male counterparts yet black males choosing to date and marry white women.

DMC
06-16-2013, 05:19 PM
As for the OP, your god made orgasms so you darkies would know when to stop fucking.