PDA

View Full Version : Madison Square Garden/ Barclays Center

barakz21
06-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, kinda off topic here, but are there guys here who saw a game at the MSG or BC? I'm in NYC and I was hoping to watch a game next year. If I'm lucky, it'll be a Spurs game. I came from California and I checked the Staples tickets during the series with the Clips, and the cheapest were at $89. I figure since this is NYC it might be more expensive. Hope some of you guys can help me out, thanks!

Chinook
06-13-2013, 06:10 PM
I went to Barclay's a few months ago to see a Piston's game. The arena is really nice, but it feels much more cramped than the AT&T Center. My nosebleed cost 27 bucks, and it was a double overtime game, so it was worth it. A game at MSG against the Raptors which happened the next day only had tickets as cheap as $70. So Barclay's was a lot cheaper and was still a good experience.

barakz21
06-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Ohhhhh..So maybe I SHOULD catch a Spurs-Nets game. I looked around the net, and some said you can usually get nosebleed tickets at 50 (that's MSG), I thought that was very cheap so I wanted to confirm or compare wit with what posters here would say. Anyway, thanks for the heads up man, appreciate it!

soxxx
06-13-2013, 08:25 PM
I paid $25 to see Spurs knicks in MSG in 2009-2010.

Now that the knicks are relevant it cost 4x as much. Barclays is still cheap, not as cheap as NJ was thp.