PDA

View Full Version : How do you know...

midgetonadonkey
07-14-2005, 11:48 PM
If the person you are with is the one the you are supposed to marry? I've been with my girl for 5 years and I am still wondering whether she is "the one." So I ask all the married people on this forum, how were you so sure you wanted to give up new pussy to stay with the girl you had?

Spurbanana
07-14-2005, 11:58 PM
how were you so sure you wanted to give up new pussy to stay with the girl you had?

My God. I hope she doesn't marry you just so you can spend the rest of your life looking for "new pussy". LIFE ISN'T ALL ABOUT SEX! :rolleyes

scott
07-15-2005, 12:03 AM
When she gives you a couple of 20's on your way out the door to the titty bar, you'll know she's the one.

Guru of Nothing
07-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Oral Sex forum.

midgetonadonkey
07-15-2005, 12:09 AM
My God. I hope she doesn't marry you just so you can spend the rest of your life looking for "new pussy". LIFE ISN'T ALL ABOUT SEX! :rolleyes

I'm not saying i'm going to spend the rest of my life looking for new pussy, i'm asking when do you know you want to give up all that new pussy for a monogamous relationship.

midgetonadonkey
07-15-2005, 12:10 AM
When she gives you a couple of 20's on your way out the door to the titty bar, you'll know she's the one.

I don't even care to see other chicks at a titty bar...i just want my girl...

Cant_Be_Faded
07-15-2005, 12:11 AM
"turn the old pussy into new pussy"

--Chris Rock

Spurbanana
07-15-2005, 12:11 AM
ugh, never mind...men are hopeless

How about sex AFTER marriage? Ever think of that one?

midgetonadonkey
07-15-2005, 12:16 AM
How about sex AFTER marriage? Ever think of that one?

What would make sex after marriage as different as sex before marriage. Especially between a couple that has been together for 5 years?? Any pointers would really help out.

scott
07-15-2005, 12:34 AM
What would make sex after marriage as different as sex before marriage. Especially between a couple that has been together for 5 years?? Any pointers would really help out.

The difference is that the sex after marriage doesn't exist.

Flea
07-15-2005, 08:33 AM
Because marriage is more than just old pussy vs new pussy.
I personally don't think you are ready for marriage if this is your main concern.

Flea
07-15-2005, 08:35 AM

:rolleyes

batman2883
07-15-2005, 08:41 AM

It's not?

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 08:44 AM
Ummm....if you've been with this girl for 5 years already, I would hope that you'd have given up new pussy some time ago.

Jimcs50
07-15-2005, 08:45 AM

It exists, it is just that it occurs with the same frequency as a lunar eclipse.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 08:50 AM

Didn't I see somewhere that you're like 16 or something? I'd hope for you it wouldn't be yet. :lol

Relationships where there's no or very little physical intimacy suck ... so if she's still *doing it* for you 5 years later, and you get a long on pretty much every other level, you'd have a whole lot more than a lot of other people.

But if the thought of losing out on the "new pussy" is seriously causing you some anguish, forget about marriage.

Marklar MM
07-15-2005, 11:17 AM
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

midgetonadonkey
07-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Didn't I see somewhere that you're like 16 or something? I'd hope for you it wouldn't be yet. :lol

Relationships where there's no or very little physical intimacy suck ... so if she's still *doing it* for you 5 years later, and you get a long on pretty much every other level, you'd have a whole lot more than a lot of other people.

But if the thought of losing out on the "new pussy" is seriously causing you some anguish, forget about marriage.

Actually I'm 26. Thanks for all the help people. I don't know why I am concerned about the new pussy thing, shit I haven't had new pussy in 5 years and I've been happy. I guess I'm just getting a bit nervous about being in a relationship this long. New chicks won't be worth losing my girl.

TonyMontana
07-15-2005, 11:35 AM
lemme tell jou somethin man...new pussy is fabulous.

but when it comes to marriage? settling down. that's good too ya know.

you know the time is right when you realize that the one you have is a pretty darn good woman, one you can trust, she won't fuck around on you, you like hanging out with her, she's got a good head on her shoulders, and isn't too effin dependant.

The thought of living your life without her hurts you deep down in jour fuckin heart.

If she can cook. That's a big plus too man. Imagine some other guy hittin it if you let her go. Does that piss you off like a burning fire in your stomach? Then hold on tight and take the plunge meng.

Summers
07-15-2005, 11:39 AM
I don't know why I am concerned about the new pussy thing, shit I haven't had new pussy in 5 years and I've been happy. I guess I'm just getting a bit nervous about being in a relationship this long. New chicks won't be worth losing my girl.

If you're happy with her, then you're happy with her. If you're not, but she's a nice girl, then you're looking for an excuse to break up with her, which is what this sounds like to me. If you don't plan to marry her, don't let her waste another year on you while her ovaries are withering away. Do her a favor and break up with her and let her find someone who *is* willing to make a commitment.

As far as old pussy vs. new pussy, Chris Rock also said when you get married, your wife keeps you clean and dresses you nice and that wedding ring is like a chick magnet and you forget that nobody would sleep with you before you got married. So, you start thinking with your dick and start looking over the fence for greener grass. And, I can only speak for myself, but there *is* sex after marriage, and it just gets better and better.

MannyIsGod
07-15-2005, 11:43 AM
I fear for the future.

KEDA
07-15-2005, 11:45 AM
I guess you really never know.

I thought 3 years was enough, but the other half didnt, so now Im on my own.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Actually I'm 26. Thanks for all the help people. I don't know why I am concerned about the new pussy thing, shit I haven't had new pussy in 5 years and I've been happy. I guess I'm just getting a bit nervous about being in a relationship this long. New chicks won't be worth losing my girl.

I meant Spurbanana as being pretty young....and if new chicks wouldn't be worth losing your girl, you've answered your own question...the grass definitely isn't always greener. Good luck!

:)

tlongII
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Nobody should get married before they are 30. Too young.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 12:09 PM

Normally I would agree with you, but......uhhhh....*ahem* :angel

Shelly
07-15-2005, 12:15 PM

Feh! We got married at 22 and 24. It's been 15 and 1/2 years now.

Don't be bitter cuz the sheep said no! :lol

herbivore female
07-15-2005, 12:16 PM
what if you get married and dont like the person later

Flea
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
what if you get married and dont like the person later

That's what DATING is for and you should usually date for longer than 2 months.

tlongII
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Feh! We got married at 22 and 24. It's been 15 and 1/2 years now.

Don't be bitter cuz the sheep said no! :lol

There are always exceptions to any general rule. You are clearly in the minority however. Most of the people that I know who were married at that age are now divorced.

Flea
07-15-2005, 12:32 PM

I got married when I was 21 and my DH was 26 so you would think that I would disagree with you but I won't. Even though we are happy and it has worked for us there were alot of mistakes on my part that probably would not have happened had I grown up a little.

tlongII
07-15-2005, 12:34 PM
I got married when I was 21 and my DH was 26 so you would think that I would disagree with you but I won't. Even though we are happy and it has worked for us there were alot of mistakes on my part that probably would not have happened had I grown up a little.

What is a "DH?" Designated Hitter?

Flea
07-15-2005, 12:35 PM
What is a "DH?" Designated Hitter?

Darling, Dear, Darn, Damn Husband......whatever mood I'm in. :)

Flea
07-15-2005, 12:36 PM
But I would do it all over again. Now....10 years from now when my oldest is 21 I will be telling her she is waaaay too young.

Shelly
07-15-2005, 12:39 PM
There are always exceptions to any general rule. You are clearly in the minority however. Most of the people that I know who were married at that age are now divorced.

Dunno, Tlong. I know a lot of people who got married way under 30 and still are. In reality, I know very few people that have been divorced.

I know their are exceptions, but I think people get divorced because it's easier than trying to work it out.

But then again, my husband and I dated for 5 years before we got married.

Edited to add: I have nothing against divorce and wasn't implying that anyone who has been divorced didn't try and work it out.

tlongII
07-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Dunno, Tlong. I know a lot of people who got married way under 30 and still are. In reality, I know few people that have been divorced.

I know their are exceptions, but I think people get divorced because it's easier than trying to work it out.

But then again, my husband and I dated for 5 years before we got married.

The divorce rate regardless of age is over 50% in this country. I believe the rate is even higher when just considering couples that marry in their early 20's although I haven't read any statistics to back it up. I don't blame people for getting divorced...you have to have some level of happiness in your life and these people clearly aren't happy. It can suck for the children though.

Shelly
07-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh, I believe you.

My sister finally filed after 4 years of separation. My mom and I think it will be nasty.

tlongII
07-15-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh, I believe you.

My sister finally filed after 4 years of separation. My mom and I think it will be nasty.

Geez. How can you be in a state of seperation for 4 years!

2Blonde
07-15-2005, 01:02 PM
Thank you for the clarification on "DH". I always wondered about that. I have always seen people refer to their husbands that ways on the message boards and found it kind of funny because that is the same thing my husband and I call my ex-husband. Although it stands for something entirely different in his case. :devil

My husband and I only dated for 6 months before we got married and will celebrate our 8th anniversary in seven weeks. But we were also 35 & 36 when when we met. So I think that made a big difference ad we had both been married before and knew what we wanted in a partner. Neither of us were looking for a relationship so soon after our divorces but after we met we both knew there was no other alternative but to be together forever and we both believed in committment. We fell hard and are still very much in love to this day. It worked for us and I feel blessed. Not everyone is that lucky.

...2Blonde

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 01:11 PM
that is the same thing my husband and I call my ex-husband. Although it stands for something entirely different in his case. :devil

Dick Head? :lol

2Blonde
07-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Dick Head? :lol

We have a Winner !!! :spin :spin :spin :spin

...2Blonde

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 01:22 PM
We have a Winner !!! :spin :spin :spin :spin

...2Blonde

I have one, too. :spin

Summers
07-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Actually, I read something a few years ago that people who get married in their early 20s and are only a couple years apart in age have the best chances of staying married.

1Parker1
07-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Why is it, do you think Divorce rates are so high in this country? I'm not married, nor have I been, or am close to being, so I'm very curious about this...

MannyIsGod
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM
I could definetly see myself getting married before 30. It's just knowing that you're willing to make the comitment and not question it everytime something upsets you. If I broke up with Jess everytime she annoyed me or she broke up with me everytime I forgot something or annoyed her, we'd be seeing different people right now. :lol

But generally Tlong, I think you're probably right.

Jekka
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Why is it, do you think Divorce rates are so high in this country? I'm not married, nor have I been, or am close to being, so I'm very curious about this...

This is pure speculation on my part because I have never been married, but I did grow up around one of the best models of marriage I've ever seen - my grandparents who were married for 51 years before my grandfather died - and they always said that you just have to be patient and not expect everything to be easy. I would think a lot of it has to do with the general American culture revolving around instant gratification.

MannyIsGod
07-15-2005, 02:06 PM
:lol that picture still makes me laugh.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 02:13 PM

Those 2 I have look just like her....and are about to become outside-kitties. :flipoff :lol

Jekka
07-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Those 2 I have look just like her....and are about to become outside-kitties. :flipoff :lol

I should post the one I have of Momma Cat (officially now Mother Jones) mid-air on her way to where she is in that picture - perched on the back of an office chair.

She's calmed down quite a bit though since she's gotten spayed, and doesn't make nearly as much noise. I'll be happy when I can put her outside occasionally though. :lol If her children are anything like her, they'll chill out a little eventually. My parents have the runt and say she's gotten better since they started letting her go outside when she gets really hyper.

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm going to have to start putting them out at times.....#1. they can fill a litter box in less than 3 hours and #2. I have 5 more babies outside to keep them company. :fro

SWC Bonfire
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM

Well... men haven't changed in the last 100 years... who usually files for divorce first?

N.Y. Johnny
07-15-2005, 02:23 PM
lemme tell jou somethin man...new pussy is fabulous.

but when it comes to marriage? settling down. that's good too ya know.

you know the time is right when you realize that the one you have is a pretty darn good woman, one you can trust, she won't fuck around on you, you like hanging out with her, she's got a good head on her shoulders, and isn't too effin dependant.

The thought of living your life without her hurts you deep down in jour fuckin heart.

If she can cook. That's a big plus too man. Imagine some other guy hittin it if you let her go. Does that piss you off like a burning fire in your stomach? Then hold on tight and take the plunge meng.

"The Cuncha And The Liquor Tell That Fuckin' Guy What To Do"

Summers
It could be speculated that in other parts of the world divorce rates are artificially low due to religious/social pressures. Divorce used to be very frowned-upon in this country, so nobody did it. My grandmother says that when her first husband abandoned her with three small children and disappeared, she filed for divorce. It was so taboo that people she had known her whole life stopped talking to her. People now in this country have the "freedom" to divorce.

Jekka
I'm going to have to start putting them out at times.....#1. they can fill a litter box in less than 3 hours and #2. I have 5 more babies outside to keep them company. :fro

The runt flipped out when they put her on grass the first time, but she loves being outside now - they also have monkey grass in the backyard - it's apparently hours of entertainment. :spin

Flea
07-15-2005, 02:26 PM

I LOVE that picture. :lol

desflood
07-15-2005, 02:28 PM
I think a large part of the divorce rate is due to the fact that so many people are just emotionally stunted now. They don't have the self-control or discipline or will to work through problems in the marriage. Many also have attachment issues (most of those being children of divorce themselves) who shouldn't get married because they don't have the mental or emotional stability to maintain a relationship.

Kori Ellis
07-15-2005, 02:31 PM
After 10 years of marriage, 48 percent of marriages of women under age
18 years at marriage have divorced compared with 40 percent of
marriages of women who were 18–19 years of age at marriage, 29 percent
of marriages of women who were 20–24 years of age at marriage, and 24
percent of marriages of women at least 25 years of age at marriage.

Here's a good study on divorce rates, age factors, etc.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/ad/ad323.pdf

Old School Chic
07-15-2005, 03:04 PM
How do you know...

You just know!

My husband and I dated 7 years before we both said I do. This past May we celebrated our 6th wedding Anniversary.

I am not going to lie to you, It's not all peaches and cream being married. You will have your ups and downs and sometimes you might even get on each others last nerve...But lots of love and patience and Faith In God will get you through anything. I know that I am very blessed with my husband and I thank God for him every day and I'm sure you will also be blessed with a wonderful partner too... :spin

Clandestino
07-15-2005, 04:24 PM
i'm met a million divorced people... i was in the military though, so it is pre-req to get married and divorced if you are under 30. and yes, i am divorced too..

Faccia di Angelo
07-16-2005, 02:00 AM
I used to ask myself this question ALL the time. I would have to say that if you're still wondering if she's "the one" after 5 years then she probably isn't. What is making you nervous about a relationship this long? Were you in relationships before this? Are you sure its love and not just complacency? Just being comfortable knowing she's there? Just a thought.

If you don't plan to marry her, don't let her waste another year on you while her ovaries are withering away. :( oh gosh, don't say that lol

KEDA, you're single? I think I remember seeing pics of you and your SO if I remember correctly. I'm sorry to hear about that.

Confused
07-16-2005, 04:21 AM
If the person you are with is the one the you are supposed to marry? I've been with my girl for 5 years and I am still wondering whether she is "the one." So I ask all the married people on this forum, how were you so sure you wanted to give up new pussy to stay with the girl you had?

Hey man!!! I am the expert on relationships!!!

PM me if you need some advice!!!!

:lol that was sarcasm BTW!

Uncle Rico
07-16-2005, 05:57 AM
Just listen to my advice (http://www.jahozafat.com/0056218974/MP3S/Movies/Napoleon_Dynamite/fourthquarter.mp3)

"Yeah, If coach would've put me in fourth quarter, we'd have been state champions, no doubt. No doubt in my mind. You better believe things would have been different. I'd have gone pro in a heartbeat. I'd be makin' millions of dollars and livin' in a big ol' mansion somewhere. You know, soakin' it up in a hot tub with my soul mate."