PDA

View Full Version : Open letter to Manu Ginobili.

DAF86
06-13-2013, 10:54 PM
Dear Manu:

You are my favourite player of all-time and I love you but if you don't step up from here on out I'm done with you.

I'm not asking you to make 20 pts per game, heck I'm not even asking you to make 10. I just want you to stop playing like a fucking retard, you're tainting your legacy with your shitty play. You're 35 years old the least you can do is play smart. You can't make wide open threes and you're trying off-balance step back threes? Get the fuck out with that shit. Also stop it with the risky retarded lazy passes between the arms and legs of three opposing players. It would be nice if you re-learned how to drible a basketball too, tbh.

Three good games, that's all I ask, three games where you play smart, where you don't commit stupid turnovers, where you take good open shots, where you don't take retarded step-back threes, where you take it hard to rim. That's all I'm asking. Please step up like you have done your entire career.

Yours sincerely,

one of your biggest fans.

sventhedog
06-13-2013, 10:59 PM
the difference between miami and spurs, miami was waiting for wade and bosh to show up and they did. spurs are still waiting for manu to show up which might not even happen.

superjames1992
06-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Sadly, I have to agree. :(

Tonight was pretty sad, tbh. Manu's worse playoff performance in his career? :(

ElNono
06-13-2013, 11:03 PM
If he keeps on getting doubled on the pick and roll, he's not going to be able to drive to the rack... simple as that... he isn't quick like Tony... I was actually pleased he didn't try any crazy stuff today and only had one turnover... but he's going to have to start shooting more...

Fireball
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
I am still laughing at everybody who said Wade is more broken down than Manu ...

ALVAREZ6
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
You're asking him to all of a sudden stop taking his favorite shot, the step back contested three??? He can't hit any type of 3 this year.

texmich
06-13-2013, 11:05 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/impressed.gif

BatManu20
06-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Manu will always be my favorite Spur right up there with Timmy. But, it's time to let go. He's done. He hurts the team more than he helps it now. It's been happening for months, and now has officially been sealed. He's just tool old and too careless with no jump shot anymore. All good things must come to an end. We'll always have the memories though..

RIP David Emmanuel Ginobili. You'll be missed..

ALVAREZ6
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
He owes it to the spurs to take a minimum contract for 1 more year. He clearly isn't worth the absurd money he's getting this year.

Rapper
06-13-2013, 11:19 PM
win on Manu Loss on Manu

DAF86
06-16-2013, 09:54 PM
:cry :cry :cry

MannyIsGod
06-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Manu loves DAF :( :( :(

DAF86
06-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Now keep it up.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Manu will always be my favorite Spur right up there with Timmy. But, it's time to let go. He's done. He hurts the team more than he helps it now. It's been happening for months, and now has officially been sealed. He's just tool old and too careless with no jump shot anymore. All good things must come to an end. We'll always have the memories though..

RIP BatManu20. You'll be missed..

Fixed it for you loser. Where are you so I can take a big dump on your face?

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 10:43 PM
He owes it to the spurs to take a minimum contract for 1 more year. He clearly isn't worth the absurd money he's getting this year.

Wrong. Take that in your culo.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2013, 10:50 PM
Wrong. Take that in your culo.
I love Manu as much as anyone, and I clearly exaggerated with the minimum. But the point remains, he's clearly not worth 14 million dollars/year, and nowhere remotely close. IDK how you can argue otherwise.

TJastal
06-16-2013, 10:51 PM

RIP David Emmanuel Ginobili. You'll be missed..

:lol

BatManu20
06-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Fixed it for you loser. Where are you so I can take a big dump on your face?

Right here with my mouth wide open!!! I love eating crow like this. Wish it happened more often! Manu's my favorite Spur, always has been. Now, the question is, can he do it for one more game? Let's hope so.

Also, thanks for being such a friendly ST user :toast

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Right here with my mouth wide open!!! I love eating crow like this. Wish it happened more often! Manu's my favorite Spur, always has been. Now, the question is, can he do it for one more game? Let's hope so.

Also, thanks for being such a friendly ST user :toast

Thank you man - Im just here to correct the record.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 11:24 PM
I love Manu as much as anyone, and I clearly exaggerated with the minimum. But the point remains, he's clearly not worth 14 million dollars/year, and nowhere remotely close. IDK how you can argue otherwise.

I dont think I ever argued that but if you can find a post of mine please let me know. Anyway, Manu isn't worth 14 mil at this point in his career but he didn't just made 14 mil out of the blue. There are contracts that are negotiated long term, etc. When he was really good he made really low money for what he was worth. So overall he has been paid fairly and he has returned that in spice. Clearly his next contract will not be 14 mil a year, and it should be not.

But I will not stand for the stupidity, insults, berating and the like that we have suffered the last three days. I dont think Manu deserves it or has ever done anything that would warrant such behavior from fans.

m33p0
06-16-2013, 11:30 PM
I dont think I ever argued that but if you can find a post of mine please let me know. Anyway, Manu isn't worth 14 mil at this point in his career but he didn't just made 14 mil out of the blue. There are contracts that are negotiated long term, etc. When he was really good he made really low money for what he was worth. So overall he has been paid fairly and he has returned that in spice. Clearly his next contract will not be 14 mil a year, and it should be not.

But I will not stand for the stupidity, insults, berating and the like that we have suffered the last three days. I dont think Manu deserves it or has ever done anything that would warrant such behavior from fans.
i'm reading this in a cute kitty voice.

lefty
06-17-2013, 01:09 AM
FAP86 with his horrible takes, as usual :lmao

DAF86
06-17-2013, 01:20 AM
FAP86 with his horrible takes, as usual :lmao

:lol Man you trully are a below average IQ guy and it saddens me 'cause I like you dog.

Where in this thread did I express a take that was exposed as bad or wrong? I just called Manu out for his sub-par play and asked him to do better. If anything my "stop taking stupid step back threes and take it hard to the rim" take is pretty damn good, tbh.

lefty
06-17-2013, 01:21 AM
:lol it's ok FAP86

:lol we still love you

FkLA
06-17-2013, 01:22 AM
My dogs name is Manu tbh. I bet Im a bigger fan of his than you.

DAF86
06-17-2013, 01:27 AM
My dogs name is Manu tbh. I bet Im a bigger fan of his than you.

Maybe, I didn't say I was his biggest fan, tbh. Although I'm sure I've watched more Manu games than you :sombrero:

Manu20Ginobili
06-17-2013, 03:46 AM
La tenés adentro puto.

ALVAREZ6
06-17-2013, 09:36 PM

True, but Manu (as well as Duncan and Parker) knew that going in that they were accepting smaller salaries to remain a competitive force for the rest of their careers. And what fun is an online sports forum if we can't express our emotions after consistently subpar performances on the biggest stage of them all? He doesn't literally owe the Spurs anything, but at some point it's hurting the Spurs long term the more they over pay for a guy like Manu who is guaranteed to have injuries, play little minutes, and be much less effective in the average game.

I'd obviously love to see Manu back in a Spurs uniform next year, and I'm confident he and Spurs will able to agree on something. It'll definitely be way less than his current salary.

FkLA
06-17-2013, 10:20 PM
La tenés adentro puto.

que ?

hitmanyr2k
06-17-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm not sure why this thread was even made after Game 4. His play wasn't THAT bad lol. Even if Ginobili wasn't scoring his playmaking was damn good and he was throwing passes on the money in the paint. It's not his fault the bigs didn't finish or kept getting stripped. Game 5 he put those exact same passes on the money just like Game 4 only this time his teammates finished.

apalisoc_9
06-17-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm not sure why this thread was even made after Game 4. His play wasn't THAT bad lol. Even if Ginobili wasn't scoring his playmaking was damn good and he was throwing passes on the money in the paint. It's not his fault the bigs didn't finish or kept getting stripped. Game 5 he put those exact same passes on the money just like Game 4 only this time his teammates finished.

The same exact words that came out of Ginobilis mouth. Good take.

I would say his defense was much more improved though.

DAF86
06-17-2013, 10:33 PM
La tenés adentro puto.

Ah, un pelotudo importante. :lol

Aprende bien ingles xq me parece que no entendiste todo boludin.