PDA

View Full Version : Spurs have the biggest pussy fans I have ever seen.

daheatin4
06-13-2013, 11:10 PM
Talk shit after game 3 and act like you won the series then crawl away like a bunch of pussies after tonight.
Fuck this board for acting confident then acting afraid 48 hours later. mock me for saying the heat would sweep, at least I'm not a gutless pussy who acts like his team is the shit when they win then run away when they lose.

BatManu20
06-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Talk shit after game 3 and act like you won the series then crawl away like a bunch of pussies after tonight.
Fuck this board for acting confident then acting afraid 48 hours later. mock me for saying the heat would sweep, at least I'm not a gutless pussy who acts like his team is the shit when they win then run away when they lose.
+1 this forum is pathetic fan-wise and the crowd in SA was so quiet all game.

KaiRMD1
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
To be honest, Heat fans have been doing the same thing. So one could say Spurs fans = Heat fans

Mugen
06-13-2013, 11:14 PM
:lol I wish your raft never made it to land tbh.

Juggity
06-13-2013, 11:17 PM
:lol "daheatin4"
:lol guaranteeing a sweep
:lol series going to at least six and probably seven games
:lol can't even select the right team when signing up on Spurstalk

davidbowie
06-13-2013, 11:18 PM
yeah guys no big deal tonight. just a loss in the finals. gonna have to go back to miami. no worries. how bout that little sebastien he was great. think positive everyone!!!

SpurSpurSpurs
Can you be so confident after a loss? Enlighten me, cos as far as I know any losing team fan is afraid of momentum shifts and losing HC advantage.

davidbowie
:lol can't even select the right team when signing up on Spurstalk

the best part lol :lol

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
cool story.

RD2191
06-13-2013, 11:19 PM
Fuk u and ur mother

davidbowie
your mom has a big pussy fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dg7md
Spurs fans have been through a lot. We know when some losses will hurt us more than others.

This is one of those losses.

TheGreatYacht
06-13-2013, 11:20 PM
yeah guys no big deal tonight. just a loss in the finals. gonna have to go back to miami. no worries. how bout that little sebastien he was great. think positive everyone!!!Spurs need to worry about winning Game 5 first. Spurs gotta come out like it's a Game 7 just like in Game 3.

littleavery1948
06-13-2013, 11:26 PM

I am sure that no one will miss you if you leave. At least Spurs fans are true fans, unlike the front-running, bandwagon fan base who follow the Miami sHeat. It's funny that you say that you aren't a gutless pussy, but I bet that you wouldn't say this to anyone if they were standing a few feet from you. Chances are, most people on this board would likely punk you in person.

daheatin4
06-13-2013, 11:32 PM
:lol I wish your raft never made it to land tbh.

Wow is this some kind of an attempt at a racist joke? I thought the spurs and all of its fans were above such racist behavior.

slayermin
06-13-2013, 11:49 PM
Spurs in 7 bitch, just like I called before the series started. We gonna win the title in South Beach.

daheatin4
06-13-2013, 11:54 PM
I am sure that no one will miss you if you leave. At least Spurs fans are true fans, unlike the front-running, bandwagon fan base who follow the Miami sHeat. It's funny that you say that you aren't a gutless pussy, but I bet that you wouldn't say this to anyone if they were standing a few feet from you. Chances are, most people on this board would likely punk you in person.

I'll be here game 5 relax. I wouldn't want to miss all the tears. And yes I'd say this to someones face and if they "punked" me I'd call the cops and then sue them for the 4 dollars and fifty cents they were worth. Neanderthal. Fighting over sports is the pinnacle of honor in your mind I can see.

hyhy
06-13-2013, 11:58 PM

We have 3 pages of threads dating back in the last hour and you said we disappear? Your heat forum dun even have 1 page of threads in the last hour even after a win. How is that running away? You blind?

Stabula
06-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Spurs fans are still better than band wagon Heat fans and Laker fans.

daheatin4
06-14-2013, 12:03 AM
We have 3 pages of threads dating back in the last hour and you said we disappear? Your heat forum dun even have 1 page of threads in the last hour even after a win. How is that running away? You blind?

We heat fans have different forums. We don't all go to the same place. I was here after game 3 and I was talking about myself but I was just continually mocked if I said anything in rebut about the spurs victory. I was talking mainly about all those people who found me humorous. They are not here tonight. Shame.

Aztecfan03
06-14-2013, 12:03 AM

Says the person who didn't post after game 3...

Boomersgold
06-14-2013, 12:04 AM
lol. :bang

hyhy
06-14-2013, 12:07 AM
We heat fans have different forums. We don't all go to the same place. I was here after game 3 and I was talking about myself but I was just continually mocked if I said anything in rebut about the spurs victory. I was talking mainly about all those people who found me humorous. They are not here tonight. Shame.

Oh so you were talking about a few "certain" people and not all spurs fans? Why dun you label who you want replies from?

BC3
06-14-2013, 12:09 AM
Spurs fans are still better than band wagon Heat fans and Laker fans.

This.

Aztecfan03
06-14-2013, 12:12 AM

Your latest posts before today were talking about how the heat were going to win game 3 and Spurs are getting BS calls and were during game 3.

But maybe all your pots from after game 3 were deleted or something.

daheatin4
06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Your latest posts before today were talking about how the heat were going to win game 3 and Spurs are getting BS calls and were during game 3.

But maybe all your pots from after game 3 were deleted or something.

Yea the servers here are complete shit and all your homers clogged the forums. No problems tonight though. I posted after game 1 I'll post if we lose game 5 and game 6. The server will probably crash with all your homers jumping on to praise pop or whoever so then again I might not.

SupremeGuy
06-14-2013, 12:21 AM
Spurs in 6. I wonder if you'll stay around after lol

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 12:22 AM

:lmao

Heat fan since 2010, eh?

hyhy
06-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Yea the servers here are complete shit and all your homers clogged the forums. No problems tonight though. I posted after game 1 I'll post if we lose game 5 and game 6. The server will probably crash with all your homers jumping on to praise pop or whoever so then again I might not.

The forums are more active after a loss than a win so your excuse does not hold. Already predicting a loss in game 5/6 and finding a excuse to disappear? Joke

Keepin' it real
06-14-2013, 12:26 AM

So what kind of pussy are you? :lol :downspin:

daheatin4
06-14-2013, 12:31 AM
The forums are more active after a loss than a win so your excuse does not hold. Already predicting a loss in game 5/6 and finding a excuse to disappear? Joke

Bull fucking shit....the forum last night explode after game 4 I couldn't post because of lag.

The Reckoning
06-14-2013, 12:32 AM
i am what i eat

daheatin4
06-14-2013, 12:33 AM
So what kind of pussy are you? :lol :downspin:

Do you laugh at all your jokes...for 5 minutes solid at a time? Do you have less friends then most people?

Juggity
06-14-2013, 12:38 AM
OP strikes me as the quintessential Miami stereotype with this ad hominem stuff :lol

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18n3gxdol9gynjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

hyhy
06-14-2013, 12:40 AM

Bull fucking shit....the forum last night explode after game 4 I couldn't post because of lag.

We lost game 4, no? facepalm

LakerLanny
06-14-2013, 12:51 AM

I am not one to usually stick up for Spurs fans as they tend to be a fanbase lacking in basketball knowledge, but at least they are loyal.

Miami Heat fans are some of the biggest bandwagon frontrunner humps in all of sports. Are you going to retire Kobe's number in your arena too?

Go away, you are a tool.

Aztecfan03
06-14-2013, 01:21 AM

Soooo... you lied. ok. Glad that's cleared up.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2013, 01:53 AM
I'm appealed at the reaction of most Spurs fans. Losing total perspective of life. Its a game ffs.

For a moment there it looked like mass suicide.

I'm very disturbed by the lack of self-containment, name-calling, and scapegoating.

This same people would pull a 180 if the Spurs win game 5.

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 01:58 AM
OP strikes me as the quintessential Miami stereotype with this ad hominem stuff :lol

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18n3gxdol9gynjpg/k-bigpic.jpg

From what I understand this is typical of Miami fans.

elmanutres
06-14-2013, 02:47 AM
To be honest, Heat fans have been doing the same thing. So one could say Spurs fans = Heat fans

more like spurs fans > or = heat fans

DesignatedT
06-14-2013, 02:55 AM
lol

Thebesteva
06-14-2013, 03:18 AM
OP private messaged me asking me when the next ICP concert is. Strikes me as a faygo drinking juggalo.

milkyway21
06-14-2013, 04:45 AM
:tu
I hate to admit but Spurs fans are feeling like the Spurs are unbeatable.

You should be proud they are in the finals.
Game 5 will be played in San Antonio. The possibility of a home court win is huge.
The Spurs did not lose twice in two games(back-to-back) since last yr. Last December 2012 that is enough for you to feel confident.

And if the Spurs won't win the title, so what? It's not the end of the world yet.

Show your love to your team regardless of they are winning or not.
Through thick & thin.

I thought you were better than the Lakers fans, who abandoned their team after the sweep.
I was wrong.

Pussies :cuss

George Gervin's Afro
06-14-2013, 07:44 AM

lol..great thread

703 Spurz
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM

Hey 17 year old. Run back to your mom's leaking titty to get some milk and beat it!

hyhy
06-17-2013, 04:34 AM
Bump