PDA

View Full Version : Who here had the Spurs in 5 seriously?

soxxx
06-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Who had us beating Miami 3 straight at home?

Majority of us had Spurs in 6 or 7, so in order for that to happen we were going to have to lose multiple games. Yeah we are all sick right now but in the big picture none of us had the Spurs in 5. I know we all had dreams the last 2 nights of celebrating on our home court in game 5, but before the series started no one envisioned it. We are all disappointed right now because we all wanted this series to end asap, thats the truth.

Now none of you believe we can win in Miami, yet before the series most of you had us winning in Miami. Why? because this team plays just as good, if not better on the road. You are all freaking out about losing home court, but tbh we all know we have played very well on the road this postseason. Losing games like we did tonight was just part of the deal in what we all thought would be a long series. Home court does not mean much in this series, so lets focus on game 5 instead of doom and gloom.

Darius Bieber
06-13-2013, 11:22 PM
I had a Spurs in 5. Check the $1000 prediction thread by Kori.

dg7md
06-13-2013, 11:24 PM
I had them in five too, because for four games the Heat's stars were not there and weren't showing up and being pretty beatable.

Now? I don't think they can be stopped. If their big three is rolling, no way we can beat them.

soxxx
06-13-2013, 11:25 PM
I had a Spurs in 5. Check the $1000 prediction thread by Kori.
Well I give you the rights to jump off the ship if you want.

Anyone else?

Darius McCrary
06-13-2013, 11:25 PM
I did, because, counterintuitively, it was the only realistic chance we had to win.

Anyone who got their hearts ripped out tonight have no idea how dirty it will be if this goes 6 or 7 in Miami.

davidbowie
06-13-2013, 11:27 PM
had em in 4 lol

Darius Bieber
06-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Well I give you the rights to jump off the ship if you want.

Anyone else?

Not quite needing to cliff jump yet, but a Spurs in 5 is the only reliable score if you want the Spurs to win. The chance of the Spurs taking two in Miami is damn near 0%, especially with the way Miami's Big Three raped the Spurs tonight.

m33p0
06-13-2013, 11:28 PM
i did. and i ain't freaking out. and i believe spurs can beat the heatles. and you ain't telling me to jump off no ship.

RD2191
06-13-2013, 11:29 PM
Its not that the Spurs lost, its how they lost.

ironman2886
06-13-2013, 11:29 PM
It doesn't matter, home or away. If the spurs turn the ball over, they are done. Simple. Spurs can win in Miami. Must win game five though or it's over.