PDA

View Full Version : this Finals is on Manu

hater
06-14-2013, 12:13 AM
don't get me wrong. I still sticking to Spurs in 7 but....

If manu keeps playing like this and if we lose. This series whole blame is on Manu

is the Argentine pussy going to cost us a Championship????

stay tuned

Thebesteva
06-14-2013, 12:14 AM
Thank you Hater.

We were all waiting anxiously for your two cents

hater
06-14-2013, 12:16 AM
no prob

Spurs in 7 still

although the bandwagon is 1/2 the weight it was at the beginning of teh evening :lmao

fucking bandwagon faggots

don't know what's worse, Manu homers or spurs bandwagoners :lol

manu
06-14-2013, 12:18 AM

If manu keeps playing like this and if we lose. This series whole blame is on Manu

stay tuned

Yeah I bet you weren't talking like this on May 7 2013....hmmmm who knows

Thebesteva
06-14-2013, 12:18 AM
no prob

Spurs in 7 still

although the bandwagon is 1/2 the weight it was at the beginning of teh evening :lmao

fucking bandwagon faggots

don't know what's worse, Manu homers or spurs bandwagoners :lol

I'm still rooting for Spurs because I passionately hate Herpes spreader and fatherless manufactured star. However, it is OVA

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 12:19 AM
I agree with you that Manu is sucking badly right now and it's frustrating the hell out of me, but...

Shut the fuck up with your Manu bashing spree. He's going to have his number hanging from the rafters in San Antonio some day and his name in the Hall of Fame, yet this is how you respect him? Shut the fuck up.

ironman2886
06-14-2013, 12:20 AM
Blame the team turnovers, and lack of aggression. Manu is a huge disappointment though. If spurs lose this thing, he needs to retire, and sadly I think Duncan might have the mind set of, "What do I have to play for now?" This is his last chance. Defensive adjustments, limiting turnovers, and 2 of the Spurs Big three need to play well to win this.

hater
06-14-2013, 12:21 AM
I can count with my 2 hands how many players singlehandely cost their teams a championship.

Manu is 1st on my list IMO

it's sad that a latin guy has to bear that burden in history.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2013, 02:12 AM
First, no loss can be put on single player in a game of basketball, which is a team sport. There should not be any arguments there. If we follow that criteria then we can also infer that the MVP pg Parker had zero pts in the second and they lost because of him.

I don't believe so.

Having said that, not sure what is worse, a many homer defending Manu's horrible post season or a Parker's homer hating Many after all these years. Seems 2005 is still stuck in your anal opening

hommeaetage
06-14-2013, 02:16 AM
I agree with you that Manu is sucking badly right now and it's frustrating the hell out of me, but...

Shut the fuck up with your Manu bashing spree. He's going to have his number hanging from the rafters in San Antonio some day and his name in the Hall of Fame, yet this is how you respect him? Shut the fuck up.

Sorry, but this is a what have you done for me lately league. Sure Manu was great in the past, and we thank him for that. But right now they're in the middle of the NBA Finals, and he's costing his team big time.

FkLA
06-14-2013, 02:17 AM
So because a 36 yr old Manu isnt playing like the Manu of old hes costing the Spurs the Finals ?

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 02:19 AM
So because a 36 yr old Manu isnt playing like the Manu of old hes costing the Spurs the Finals ?

Yep. Apparently all of the genius fans around here say everything that goes wrong is Manu's fault.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:19 AM

What the hell good does this do us right now? Yeah great he will have it hanging there etc.! He is a HOF player, but what good can he do us in this series? NONE! It appears he does not do a thing anymore positive.

Reck
06-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Why are people expecting the world from Manu? No the series does not hinge on Manu this time, no he is not expected to play vintage Manu bbal and save us.

If you are into singling players out then Tim would be a more appropiate candidate. I love the big guy to death but he hasn't been all that great in this series either.

Tony saved us in game 1 and Green and Neal stepped up big time in game 3. We need a collective effort to beat Miami. It ain't gonna happen if they're just going to take turn.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2013, 02:23 AM
What the hell good does this do us right now? Yeah great he will have it hanging there etc.! He is a HOF player, but what good can he do us in this series? NONE! It appears he does not do a thing anymore positive.

For yourself or the Spurs?

Sorry whats your name? I didn't see you in the roster tonight

ElNono
06-14-2013, 02:23 AM
It's a hater thread, tbh... hope the reverse jinx work :tu

BatManu20
06-14-2013, 02:24 AM
If this thing goes 7 I give the Spurs about a 10% chance of winning imo.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 02:27 AM
Sometimes I wonder if Sean Cagney even enjoyed the ride... it was all a big drama even before the playoffs started.

The Spurs already went way beyond expectations this season. This whole thing is one big gravy train. Sure, it would be sweet as hell if we can pull it off, but this been a great season regardless.

Manu could shit the bed from here on out, and I frankly couldn't care less... It's just been great to see the ole big 3 on one more big dance.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:29 AM
For yourself or the Spurs?

Sorry whats your name? I didn't see you in the roster tonight
Man stfu he has played like f in shit and you know it, it is all right we call him out now. Can he step up? I don't know but he has played like shit so far for a while now and like shit in these finals! PERIOD! PERIOD! Stop your jokes, Manu has played like shit and you know it and I know it! Save the bullshit for the BIRDS!

hommeaetage

Again, I know at this point of his career Manu cannot give us 25-30 pts. But he's averaging 7.5 PPG in the Finals, and that's not enough. In game 1 he scored 13 pts. Are you guys really telling me a smart player like Manu cannot find a way to give the Spurs about 11-13 pts and we should give him a pass for that? C'mon!

dallasmaverickslose

Like I said in my post (if you had actually read the whole damn thing), I too am frustrated as hell with Manu's performance and something definitely needs to be done about it.

What I have a problem with is when people call this guy a "pussy" or a "faggot" just because he doesn't play lights out anymore. He's 36 years old for God's sake! And he's dealt with more injuries than I can even care to count. Yet plenty of douches on these forums seem to find it necessary to go on a massive hating spree on Manu as if he was the worst thing ever to happen to this organization. They take Manu's lack of performance personally, as if he stole their car or something.

I join you in my frustration of his performance, but all of you that are alienating Manu from this team and just flat-out hating on him need to shut the fuck up.

elmanutres
06-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Thank you Hater.

We were all waiting anxiously for your two cents
:lol

but anyways if someone were to tell me before the series if manu would play worse than neal and neal would play like a 3 point assassin, i would laugh at you.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Sometimes I wonder if Sean Cagney even enjoyed the ride... it was all a big drama even before the playoffs started.

The Spurs already went way beyond expectations this season. This whole thing is one big gravy train. Sure, it would be sweet as hell if we can pull it off, but this been a great season regardless.

Manu could shit the bed from here on out, and I frankly couldn't care less... It's just been great to see the ole big 3 on one more big dance.LOL and now you turn this one me! Did I enjoy this ride! Yeah before you were a fan TBH, I was there in 99 when we won our first title, before your Argie was there! I have been a fan since 93 TBH!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah 20 years. Did I enjoy this ride! LOL yeah! I did! But you trying to turn this on me now for saying Manu has played like utter shit! GO ahead, that is all you Manu fans can seem to do nowadays is deflect and say other crap to get us off his garbage ass play! He has sucked, period. FACT.

elmanutres
06-14-2013, 02:33 AM
Like I said in my post (if you had actually read the whole damn thing), I too am frustrated as hell with Manu's performance and something definitely needs to be done about it.

What I have a problem with is when people call this guy a "pussy" or a "faggot" just because he doesn't play lights out anymore. He's 36 years old for God's sake! And he's dealt with more injuries than I can even care to count. Yet plenty of douches on these forums seem to find it necessary to go on a massive hating spree on Manu as if he was the worst thing ever to happen to this organization. They take Manu's lack of performance personally, as if he stole their car or something.

I join you in my frustration of his performance, but all of you that are alienating Manu from this team and just flat-out hating on him need to shut the fuck up.
:tu:tu:tu

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 02:34 AM
Manu has regressed into a middle of the road bench player, not our sixth man and it's hurting the team. As a support of Manu I know I can't expect him to carry this team when Tim and Tony are not on the floor but he needs to contribute. He has not contributed enough in the 4 games we've played to have an impact in the game. I think Pop needs to intervene and get something going because Manu by himself is not going to figure it out, as I've mentioned in another thread he needs to have the ball out of his hands for a spell. Have someone like Diaw run point and have Manu come off some screens to have him get a good look at the basket. He needs to see it fall a few times before I'd have him run point and create. He needs to look for his own shot and not 25 feet away from the basket.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:34 AM

I agree, but his fanboys make me sick! Acting like he is doing well and posting his plus minus and how he can help, in reality he aint done shit! I agree with you but his fanboys need to shut the fuck up NOW! He is playing like a damn bum, period! He sucks now and has for a while! He is not going to magically show up. His fans are the worst IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 02:35 AM
You're all taking Manu's lackluster performance personally, as if he owes you something. The way you guys talk crap about him, he doesn't owe any of you a damn thing.

Mal
06-14-2013, 02:36 AM
As long as he realizes that he cant contribute as much as were capable, Pop should use him.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:38 AM
Manu has regressed into a middle of the road bench player, not our sixth man and it's hurting the team. As a support of Manu I know I can't expect him to carry this team when Tim and Tony are not on the floor but he needs to contribute. He has not contributed enough in the 4 games we've played to have an impact in the game. I think Pop needs to intervene and get something going because Manu by himself is not going to figure it out, as I've mentioned in another thread he needs to have the ball out of his hands for a spell. Have someone like Diaw run point and have Manu come off some screens to have him get a good look at the basket. He needs to see it fall a few times before I'd have him run point and create. He needs to look for his own shot and not 25 feet away from the basket.
I agree, I am sick of his stupid stepback three which has no shot at all falling! He seems to keep it up though. I wish he would play ALOT SMARTER! PERIOD.
You're all taking Manu's lackluster performance personally, as if he owes you something. The way you guys talk crap about him, he doesn't owe any of you a damn thing.

OH GEE it is the Finals and I want my team to perform some! GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!! More than 7 some odd PPG and 30% shooting or less! HOW DARE US! How dare us want something more than that! 2.8 turnovers and three assists a game too! I guess we should expect bum numbers out of him now on! Thats what he is putting up!

ElNono
06-14-2013, 02:39 AM
LOL and now you turn this one me! Did I enjoy this ride! Yeah before you were a fan TBH, I was there in 99 when we won our first title, before your Argie was there! I have been a fan since 93 TBH!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah 20 years. Did I enjoy this ride! LOL yeah! I did! But you trying to turn this on me now for saying Manu has played like utter shit! GO ahead, that is all you Manu fans can seem to do nowadays is deflect and say other crap to get us off his garbage ass play! He has sucked, period. FACT.

I've been a fan since '96, so you definitely got me there... lol

tbh, you sound upset that I'm merely pointing out the obvious. You've been a drama queen since even before the playoffs started...

It's not a knock, tbh... everybody is different. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the ride :tu

hommeaetage
06-14-2013, 02:41 AM

This. I think the backup PG issue is really hurting the team right now. The only guy on the team that could run point and take the ball out of Manu is probably T-mac (He ran the backup PG in Detroit and Atlanta), but we all know that's not gonna happen

RD2191
06-14-2013, 02:42 AM
He's shitting the bed as pg and sg, so why is he playing?

ElNono
06-14-2013, 02:43 AM

I agree, but I don't think that's on Manu. We already knew going in that Miami is a team that trap and kill PGs. Top perimeter defense in the league. Definitely going to be on Pop to find a way to make Manu produce more.

SpurOutofTownFan
LOL and now you turn this one me! Did I enjoy this ride! Yeah before you were a fan TBH, I was there in 99 when we won our first title, before your Argie was there! I have been a fan since 93 TBH!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah 20 years. Did I enjoy this ride! LOL yeah! I did! But you trying to turn this on me now for saying Manu has played like utter shit! GO ahead, that is all you Manu fans can seem to do nowadays is deflect and say other crap to get us off his garbage ass play! He has sucked, period. FACT.

You are really coming out like a pretty unstable person now. The bile is going to make you pop a vein or something. Your comments are showing your hate and are starting to border insanity.

Hope you don't have a meltdown in game 5.

Sean Cagney
I've been a fan since '96, so you definitely got me there... lol

tbh, you sound upset that I'm merely pointing out the obvious. You've been a drama queen since even before the playoffs started...

It's not a knock, tbh... everybody is different. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the ride :tu
I have been a drama queen, but you have been a delusional Manu apologist too! Since before the playoffs began! ADMIT IT! I agree I have enjoyed the ride but me being a drama queen would mean to me you are a delusional Manu fan! We both can play at that name calling game. Bottom line is we both want a 5th title! HERE! AND NOW! We are both on the same boat! I wish Manu would join us on this ride! But Emmanuel so far has yet to show in these finals for a good game! I want us to win the next two and if Manu goes off I will will cry and laugh! I want the Spurs to win it all! Manu has been bad though.

dallasmaverickslose
I agree, I am sick of his stupid stepback three which has no shot at all falling! He seems to keep it up though. I wish he would play ALOT SMARTER! PERIOD.

OH GEE it is the Finals and I want my team to perform some! GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!! More than 7 some odd PPG and 30% shooting or less! HOW DARE US! How dare us want something more than that! 2.8 turnovers and three assists a game too! I guess we should expect bum numbers out of him now on! Thats what he is putting up!

What I said was more in reference to the OP, but now that I think of it, you're just as bad.

Yuixafun

Manu could shit the bed from here on out, and I frankly couldn't care less... It's just been great to see the ole big 3 on one more big dance.

You know I could dig that sentiment...

If they went down swinging doing their best and Miami just played phenomenal

but getting beat while playing piss poor is maddening and bordering on disgust.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:44 AM
You are really coming out like a pretty unstable person now. The bile is going to make you pop a vein or something. Your comments are showing your hate and are starting to border insanity.

Hope you don't have a meltdown in game 5.
OH GOT STFU!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stop it! Now. You have nothing else to say so you resort to this. I will be fine, Manu has not been fine. LOL at turning this on me. Stop it. Just stop it.
What I said was more in reference to the OP, but now that I think of it, you're just as bad.

Look at his numbers and you blame me! You Manu fan boys are sad! Just admit he sucks now, thats all. He needs to step it up, and ALOT!

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 02:45 AM
I agree, but I don't think that's on Manu. We already knew going in that Miami is a team that trap and kill PGs. Top perimeter defense in the league. Definitely going to be on Pop to find a way to make Manu produce more.

The way he plays that trap/rush on the initial pick is predictable and that's on Manu. He goes left and either tries again or backs off trying to force them out and splits a pass in between.. there is no ball rotation it's easy to see where he is going and splitter is garbage unless he's wide open and even that's not a gimmie.

FkLA
06-14-2013, 02:46 AM
Again, I know at this point of his career Manu cannot give us 25-30 pts. But he's averaging 7.5 PPG in the Finals, and that's not enough. In game 1 he scored 13 pts. Are you guys really telling me a smart player like Manu cannot find a way to give the Spurs about 11-13 pts and we should give him a pass for that? C'mon!

Manu has shown over the years that he comes up big in the biggest stages. This isnt a case of him shitting the bed or underperforming, father time has simply caught up to him. Its saddening more than it is maddening to see him play like this since you can tell its killing him inside... this loss aint on him, aging is out of his control tbh. :cry

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 02:48 AM
Manu has shown over the years that he comes up big in the biggest stages. This isnt a case of him shitting the bed or underperforming, father time has simply caught up to him. Its saddening more than it is maddening to see him play like this since you can tell its killing him inside... this loss aint on him, aging is out of his control tbh. :cry

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. There are too many unrealistic douches on this site that fail to realize this, tbh.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:50 AM

Yeah but his fans can't see this now! They will diss me and you! THEY STILL BELIEVE! THEY BELIEVE! Look he is horrible now and has been this year for the second half sides a few games :( I miss Manu now, but he is not here anymore. It is killing him inside, but he doesn't have it anymore, period. That is a fact now.

TheGoldStandard
The thing is even old men can still shoot the ball, they just have to be smart with it. Pop needs to step in and talk with him, get him grounded and looking for smart shots. I wouldn't be surprised to see Manu start game 5 if Miami decides to start Miller again and go small.

dallasmaverickslose
OH GOT STFU!!!!!!!!!!!! Just stop it! Now. You have nothing else to say so you resort to this. I will be fine, Manu has not been fine. LOL at turning this on me. Stop it. Just stop it.

Look at his numbers and you blame me! You Manu fan boys are sad! Just admit he sucks now, thats all. He needs to step it up, and ALOT!

I am SO insulted that you called me a Manu fan boy. How dare you!

Your arguments have absolutely no substance behind them, and your expectations of an old Manu facing the best peremiter D in the league are outrageous.

EDIT: You can go ahead and consider yourself an unrealistic douche.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:51 AM
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. There are too many unrealistic douches on this site that fail to realize this, tbh.

Okay father time caught up to him! PERIOD! We all agree on that there, father time got him! WE all agree there. He is not longer a huge key to this team or where they go from here on out! If he showed up though just one game I bet we would win it! Will he though?

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 02:53 AM
Okay father time caught up to him! PERIOD! We all agree on that there, father time got him! WE all agree there. He is not longer a huge key to this team or where they go from here on out! If he showed up though just one game I bet we would win it! Will he though?

That's not the kind of message I was hearing from you earlier...

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 02:53 AM
I am SO insulted that you called me a Manu fan boy. How dare you!

Your arguments have absolutely no substance behind them, and your expectations of an old Manu facing the best peremiter D in the league are outrageous.

EDIT: You can go ahead and consider yourself an unrealistic douche.My arguments hold no substance? But I bet his numbers prove me right! RIGHT? Okay. I expect him to be okay now yes, as he got 30 plus a few times last years playoffs, but now he can't get 15 or near that....... That seems I am right, he is done. I want him to go off for a game and shut all of us UP! I wish he would! GOD YES please let that happen! I want this title! PERIOD! :hat

Yuixafun
06-14-2013, 02:54 AM
Fine if he can't score...

but that doesn't mean he has to make bad decisions with the ball, basically pissing possessions away

and putting the Spurs in a vulnerable position at the same time.

It's cool if he only scores 5 points

but he is directly contributing to broken offense leading to transition buckets for Miami which gets their players in rhythm

His miscues are being enhanced in the damage it causes because of the timing and affects on multiple aspects of the game.

He is killing the team.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Sean Cagney, do me a favor, shut the fuck up, lay down the beer and go to bed. You will be fresh tomorrow and then realize how you became a huge douche tonight

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 02:59 AM
Manu should be good in spurts, I'm not saying he is going to be flying up and down the court putting on a show but damn he needs to hit at least 1 shot early on and not in garbage time. I think its the caliber of shots he's taking. They need to be point blank and if its not falling than really go at it and draw a foul to get to the line.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 03:00 AM
I have been a drama queen, but you have been a delusional Manu apologist too! Since before the playoffs began! ADMIT IT! I agree I have enjoyed the ride but me being a drama queen would mean to me you are a delusional Manu fan! We both can play at that name calling game. Bottom line is we both want a 5th title! HERE! AND NOW! We are both on the same boat! I wish Manu would join us on this ride! But Emmanuel so far has yet to show in these finals for a good game! I want us to win the next two and if Manu goes off I will will cry and laugh! I want the Spurs to win it all! Manu has been bad though.

You're incorrect on that. The difference between you and me are expectations. I have adjusted to the fact that Manu is a 36 year old guy playing on a ultra-competitive league. I understand who Manu is. He's going to have some great games interspersed here and there against the middle-tier teams of the league, and be a serviceable second unit guy playing more on basketball experience than actual talent. He's also taken on a role that's less demanding physically, but allows him to remain important in the team.

You know he's not looking to score 15-20 points, because he's not even taking 10+ shots.

Other than that, we all want to win! I hope between him and Pop figure something out to get him on a better position to be more aggressive. We're going to need it.

FkLA
06-14-2013, 03:01 AM
Fine if he can't score...

but that doesn't mean he has to make bad decisions with the ball, basically pissing possessions away

and putting the Spurs in a vulnerable position at the same time.

It's cool if he only scores 5 points

but he is directly contributing to broken offense leading to transition buckets for Miami which gets their players in rhythm

His miscues are being enhanced in the damage it causes because of the timing and affects on multiple aspects of the game.

He is killing the team.

Hes the best we have. Who else is gonna help Parker carry some of the load running the offense...Green, Neal, Joseph? He makes some dumb TOs for sure but he gets the team plenty of open looks as well. Hes giving us all he has (even if it isnt much) why hate on the guy ?

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 03:02 AM
My arguments hold no substance? But I bet his numbers prove me right! RIGHT? Okay. I expect him to be okay now yes, as he got 30 plus a few times last years playoffs, but now he can't get 15 or near that....... That seems I am right, he is done. I want him to go off for a game and shut all of us UP! I wish he would! GOD YES please let that happen! I want this title! PERIOD! :hat

In a good amount of your posts earlier you were taking the time to personally bash Manu. I have no problem with you criticizing his performance, but when you start calling Manu himself out, that's when you've crossed the line; which you have sucessfully done.

I bet you're one of those classy fans that talks shit about Timmy whenever he has a subpar performance in a game.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 03:02 AM
The way he plays that trap/rush on the initial pick is predictable and that's on Manu. He goes left and either tries again or backs off trying to force them out and splits a pass in between.. there is no ball rotation it's easy to see where he is going and splitter is garbage unless he's wide open and even that's not a gimmie.

That's what we've run all season long. Add that he's not naturally a PG. I'm sure Manu would love to play SG some, and take on some people one on one... but we don't have a backup PG.

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 03:06 AM
That's what we've run all season long. Add that he's not naturally a PG. I'm sure Manu would love to play SG some, and take on some people one on one... but we don't have a backup PG.

Okay, well maybe it's on Pop for not adding a new wrinkle. I honestly think Diaw could be a big X Factor because he has run the point before and he can handle the ball, I'd throw McGrady in the mix but that won't happen. I'd love to see Manu come off a few screens and take a few jump shots or drive the lane, slash etc.. There needs to be this sort of adjustment in order to get him in the game, the fact that his first point of contact is 20 feet away from the basket is probably what's making him take those crappy 3's. This can be fixed, he doesn't look like the Manu of old but I will not concede to the fact that he can't hit shots, he's just taking poor shots.

Yuixafun
06-14-2013, 03:07 AM
Hes the best we have. Who else is gonna help Parker carry some of the load running the offense...Green, Neal, Joseph? He makes some dumb TOs for sure but he gets the team plenty of open looks as well. Hes giving us all he has (even if it isnt much) why hate on the guy ?

sigh... I'm mostly just venting,

and not even trying to hate on manu, I'm just trying to make sense of how he is playing

It's like he's being careless and not really giving it his all

to me

with the type of plays he is settling for

it's not winning wanting to be a champion basketball

it's like here goes whatever

He's frustrated I get that... but he's doing more harm then good.

That's the bottom line.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 03:07 AM
In a good amount of your posts earlier you were taking the time to personally bash Manu. I have no problem with you criticizing his performance, but when you start calling Manu himself out, that's when you've crossed the line; which you have sucessfully done.

I bet you're one of those classy fans that talks shit about Timmy whenever he has a subpar performance in a game.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no Tim is has had a very good year! Manu all I am asking for is a good game in these finals! I tell you what! If Manu steps up I will be happy as hell! Tim steps up I will not expect it but it will not be out of the ordinary sir! I HATE when fans of a player call others out because we have to say when someone does not live up to their billing! Manu has not so far or near it, thats all I am saying! I am a realy fan! But for you to tell me I talk shit about this or that is a joke, stop it and stop deflecting this on me! PERIOD!

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 03:10 AM
Sean Cagney, do me a favor, shut the fuck up, lay down the beer and go to bed. You will be fresh tomorrow and then realize how you became a huge douche tonightBut I told the truth though? And you can not stand it! I bet thats the case in point! Manu has sucked and that is the truth, whether you accept it or not! TRUTH! Call me names, but it's true! You know it too.

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 03:14 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no Tim is has had a very good year! Manu all I am asking for is a good game in these finals! I tell you what! If Manu steps up I will be happy as hell! Tim steps up I will not expect it but it will not be out of the ordinary sir! I HATE when fans of a player call others out because we have to say when someone does not live up to their billing! Manu has not so far or near it, thats all I am saying! I am a realy fan! But for you to tell me I talk shit about this or that is a joke, stop it and stop deflecting this on me! PERIOD!

And for the billionth time I have to tell you that your expectations for Manu are too damn high at this point in his career, plus, he's facing the league's toughest peremiter D. Think about it. If you were in Manu's shoes could you do any better? I'm sure as hell Manu is playing his heart out, but he's just really started to regress. He's old. That's just the way it is. I take any good performance from Manu as a bonus. But if he plays lousy, well, just get used to it. That's just the way it is, and yall need to get acustomed to that now. Manu can't live up to yall's unrealistic billing. Sorry. Leave him the hell alone.

hater
06-14-2013, 03:16 AM
Spurs playing with house money. Yes this finals is on Manu, but fuck it. whats done is done.

He cost us one championship. so what

ElNono
06-14-2013, 03:17 AM
Okay, well maybe it's on Pop for not adding a new wrinkle. I honestly think Diaw could be a big X Factor because he has run the point before and he can handle the ball, I'd throw McGrady in the mix but that won't happen. I'd love to see Manu come off a few screens and take a few jump shots or drive the lane, slash etc.. There needs to be this sort of adjustment in order to get him in the game, the fact that his first point of contact is 20 feet away from the basket is probably what's making him take those crappy 3's. This can be fixed, he doesn't look like the Manu of old but I will not concede to the fact that he can't hit shots, he's just taking poor shots.

Pop tried hard early in the season to make Neal the backup PG (remember det one? :lol). Didn't work. DeColo and Joseph tried out for the spot, and neither really took it. That basically left Manu as the de-facto backup PG. With Tony beasting, is wasn't that big of a deal, but now that Tony is hurt, we're kinda screwed. We need Manu the SG, and we don't have a backup PG. I'll let Pop figure out what the solution to that is. I'm on the 'give 10 mins to T-Mac as backup PG and see what he has' wagon, tbh

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 03:19 AM
Spurs playing with house money. Yes this finals is on Manu, but fuck it. whats done is done.

He cost us one championship. so what

No he didn't.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 03:21 AM
And for the billionth time I have to tell you that your expectations for Manu are too damn high at this point in his career, plus, he's facing the league's toughest peremiter D. Think about it. If you were in Manu's shoes could you do any better? I'm sure as hell Manu is playing his heart out, but he's just really started to regress. He's old. That's just the way it is. I take any good performance from Manu as a bonus. But if he plays lousy, well, just get used to it. That's just the way it is, and yall need to get acustomed to that now. Manu can't live up to yall's unrealistic billing. Sorry. Leave him the hell alone.
Then why are so many relying on Manu now? I am not? I feel what we get from him is a bonus! DO I want to him to be better hell yeh! But will he? I hope so. He is what he is now, which is an average role player who will not make or break a series, period.

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 03:23 AM
Then why are so many relying on Manu now? I am not? I feel what we get from him is a bonus! DO I want to him to be better hell yeh! But will he? I hope so. He is what he is now, which is an average role player who will not make or break a series, period.

:lmao

You did a full 360 on your argument. Thanks!

/Thread.

Sean Cagney
06-14-2013, 03:32 AM
:lmao

You did a full 360 on your argument. Thanks!

/Thread.Oh yeah I did not make the damn thread so..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I said Manu is playing like shit and stick by that, fact........ That is a fact though no? Fact or not? Is he playing horrible! Yeah? YES he is. I don't expect shit outta him now though and you don't either, you know it. He sucks now pretty much. I wish him well though, great dude and legend of the Spurs! Love him forever, but he is done until further notice.

I see your AVI Manu fan, so you want to try and twist it! LOL I know the kind.

dallasmaverickslose
06-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Oh yeah I did not make the damn thread so..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I said Manu is playing like shit and stick by that, fact........ That is a fact though no? Fact or not? Is he playing horrible! Yeah? YES he is. I don't expect shit outta him now though and you don't either, you know it. He sucks now pretty much. I wish him well though, great dude and legend of the Spurs! Love him forever, but he is done until further notice.

I see your AVI Manu fan, so you want to try and twist it! LOL I know the kind.

:rolleyes

Stabula
06-14-2013, 05:38 AM

:lol Moral victories

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 04:49 PM
Pop tried hard early in the season to make Neal the backup PG (remember det one? :lol). Didn't work. DeColo and Joseph tried out for the spot, and neither really took it. That basically left Manu as the de-facto backup PG. With Tony beasting, is wasn't that big of a deal, but now that Tony is hurt, we're kinda screwed. We need Manu the SG, and we don't have a backup PG. I'll let Pop figure out what the solution to that is. I'm on the 'give 10 mins to T-Mac as backup PG and see what he has' wagon, tbh

I just don't see Pop doing that but it would make the most sense since he has experience and if he's just running PnR its not too complex for T-Mac to handle.

ThaBigFundamental21
06-14-2013, 04:51 PM

stay tuned

Stop posting trash like this, is there something wrong with your brain?

Poolboy5623
06-14-2013, 04:53 PM
I don't expect much out of manu, in this matchup(at his age). Sure would be fun to watch a prime Manu kick their asses though...

ElNono
06-14-2013, 04:55 PM
:lol Moral victories

:lol absolutely.

Especially when a team like Miami is running on all cylinders like last night. We're the heavy underdogs in this series and to be frank, we're doing a commendable job, banged up and all.

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 04:58 PM

I think Pop can think of something at least I hope so, it would be a real big folly on his part to just do nothing and expect shots to fall. Last night was not about making shots, the opportunity to take smart shots was cut short by ineffective ball movement in the 2nd half. Pop better come up with something better, something where Manu can get some shots that are makeable.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 05:01 PM
I think Pop can think of something at least I hope so, it would be a real big folly on his part to just do nothing and expect shots to fall. Last night was not about making shots, the opportunity to take smart shots was cut short by ineffective ball movement in the 2nd half. Pop better come up with something better, something where Manu can get some shots that are makeable.

I thought Pop was pretty concise in the press conference... turnovers. That's why I think there's not going to be many changes. The obvious one is the starting lineup if Miller keeps starting, and that can be a pretty big shift or not, depending if it's Neal starting or Manu starting. If it's Manu it changes the whole dynamic of the second unit. I'm actually leaning that Pop will go the conservative route and start Neal, and keep going with the same plan. But you never know.

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 05:11 PM
I thought Pop was pretty concise in the press conference... turnovers. That's why I think there's not going to be many changes. The obvious one is the starting lineup if Miller keeps starting, and that can be a pretty big shift or not, depending if it's Neal starting or Manu starting. If it's Manu it changes the whole dynamic of the second unit. I'm actually leaning that Pop will go the conservative route and start Neal, and keep going with the same plan. But you never know.

Turnovers didn't help but they weren't the reason for the stagnant offense when the 2nd unit comes in. I agree Neal should probably start but there needs to be a 1-2 punch in the 2nd unit and if Neal is not in the 2nd unit I don't know where we'll get the scoring, Miami figured out how to fuck with Tiago and he's a mental midget, he won't get tough overnight. Despite the turnovers we were in the game but just couldn't score when we had to and couldn't get defensive stops.

ElNono
06-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Turnovers didn't help but they weren't the reason for the stagnant offense when the 2nd unit comes in. I agree Neal should probably start but there needs to be a 1-2 punch in the 2nd unit and if Neal is not in the 2nd unit I don't know where we'll get the scoring, Miami figured out how to fuck with Tiago and he's a mental midget, he won't get tough overnight. Despite the turnovers we were in the game but just couldn't score when we had to and couldn't get defensive stops.

I agree 100%. I just don't think Pop is ready to change yet.

Slippy
06-14-2013, 05:46 PM
very disappointing game 4 from Manu. Game 3 he took a back seat and did what was required.

therealtruth
06-14-2013, 06:33 PM

We can start Neal if we think we can beat them by outscore them instead of playing the solid defense that has gotten us 2 wins. I'm not saying Neal's offense isn't valuable but we really need to start the games with a defensive tone. That was missing last game.

Poolboy5623
06-14-2013, 06:41 PM
Hard to cut down on to's, considering they averaged 19/per, all season long....game 1 looks like it was a fluke, as far as the to dept..

kaji157
06-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Itīs really Manuīs fault, to have turned the clock back so many times that even now when Parker is the MVP, people expect Ginobili to save them.
This team should win or loose as a team. Parker "MVP" level is posting impressive 13.8 7 assists and 2.5 turnovers. Last time i cheked this was a team and he was the best player.
Manu is posting career lows since the begining of the playoffs i donīt see why this guy has more fault than the one that is supposed to play MVP basketball.
Sure, Manu is having an horrible offseason, but he is comming from TWO hamstrings that DID affect the tissue. What would you expect from the guy, the time off needed to cure for that illness is usually 2 months, he didnt take that time of none of the times so he obviously is not 100%. Look at what that much smaller hamstring is doing to Parker..

So i say it again, either the Spurs win this as a team, or they fall as a team, luckyly guys like "hater" are not on the team, and our guys do understand that this is the way to do it.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Manu is a game changer and is not average. He needs to be aggressive and drive

Strategic
06-14-2013, 08:44 PM
For me it looks like Manu has some kind of equilibrium problem. The Spurs don't need 30 from him, just 8/5/5 with good ball handling decisions.

diego
06-14-2013, 08:54 PM
So i say it again, either the Spurs win this as a team, or they fall as a team, luckyly guys like "hater" are not on the team, and our guys do understand that this is the way to do it.

agreed, and that is the basic premise of the spurs system. every cog bears some weight.

that said, finals are finals and as fans we should want all our players to exceed themselves, and understandably get disappointed if they dont. Some people just dont know how to handle that disappointment and react like children.

manu is playing 24 mpg and 7.5 FGA in this series (about 9% of the teams shots). people are expecting 30+ minute production and thats just not possible in that time.

I dont know how to format it properly, but you know how people love to point out that tim duncan's per 36 numbers are so damn consistent (and even better in some categories). Do the same for manu.
this playoffs it translates to:
15pts 5.4 reb 6.8 ast 1.7 stl .5 blk 3.1 TO .505%TS

and for the regular season:
18.2 pts 5.2 reb 7.1 ast 2.1 stl .3 blk 3.4 to .560%TS

Not great, but certainly not the disaster people are making it out to be.

Stabula
06-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Manu didn't even necessarily play bad he's just been a complete non-factor

diego
06-14-2013, 09:12 PM
also, compare to wade who is 4 years younger and has missed more games and basically has the same problems (shot is gone and body weak)-

series avg
34.7 mpg 18.8ppg 17 FGApg 2.5 reb 4.25 ast 2.75stl .7blk 1.25 to

playoffs per 36:
15.5 pts 4.5 reb 4.9 ast 1.9 stl .9 blk 2.5 to .499 TS%

again, manu is playing bad but not as terrible as people are making it out to be

rmt
06-14-2013, 09:22 PM
Maybe what Pop should do is have Manu, Diaw and Splitter play together. That way, there's enough passing/ball handling to suffice while Parker is resting. When Parker is on the floor, play him with TD, Leonard, Green and Neal. Try to have the rotations so at least one of TD or Leonard is on the floor for rebounding.

Reck
06-16-2013, 09:53 PM
~~~~~~BUMP~~~~~~~~

Add to the shitty thread dump on hater posting history.

Stupid fuck. :lmao

SpurOutofTownFan
06-16-2013, 10:45 PM

stay tuned

Despite your padded number of posts you still haven't learned anything about basketball it seems. Please show up your face so I can take a huge dump on it - retardo.