PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the predictions..

Two10Whitey
06-14-2013, 12:13 AM
Shut the hell up and watch the series. It's 2-2. Nobody predicted Gary Neal to go off in game 3 just like nobody predicted Wade to turn back the clock tonight in game 4. This isn't the same Spurs squad that won multiple championships years ago. It's a different team with different x-factors. Nobody knows what's going to happen. Chill out.

Keepin' it real
06-14-2013, 12:22 AM
Shut the hell up and watch the series.

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/image/2012/10/16/lighten-up-frances_t268.jpg?7f6c82c4e3ebc52dbf2e980dcc8631719 b6d5f11

hyhy
06-14-2013, 12:26 AM
Shut the hell up and watch the series.

Then why come to a forum?

Two10Whitey
06-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Then why come to a forum?

To talk basketball maybe? Are you here to read messages from people giving up during an even series in the FINALS? Shout out to the fans who realize it's an even series.

hyhy
06-14-2013, 12:47 AM
To talk basketball maybe? Are you here to read messages from people giving up during an even series in the FINALS? Shout out to the fans who realize it's an even series.

Most of them dun say oh its 2-2 we lost. Most threads talk about how some players play, how some played bad, what changes to be made, why did we lose.

baseline bum
06-14-2013, 12:49 AM
It's funny how different the tone would be on this forum tonight if the Spurs blew game 3 and then won this one to tie the series up at 2-2, even though they'd be in the exact same place with regard to winning this series.

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:51 AM
It's funny how different the tone would be on this forum tonight if the Spurs blew game 3 and then won this one to tie the series up at 2-2, even though they'd be in the exact same place with regard to winning this series.
This is true, but that last hit makes you think your opponent is a beast. If you knocked him down since, you're not as worried.

In my mind, the Spurs already won this season. Everyone here said if Tim got to the Finals again they would accept that. We didn't think he'd be back here. Now he is. Now it's up to him to do something with it. It's his career after all. Same with Manu, same with Tony. If they don't, it's not because the basketball gods didn't smile greatly upon them all season. Sometimes you meet a better team.

Guys like Neal and Green made names in this series. They will always be talked about now because of their outputs in the last game, and Green because he's been Ray Allen 2.0 this series. Dude is automatic from 3. He's doing that on a world stage, everyone sees it, and he's not going to be on the bench for a long long time. Same with Leonard, he's known now. Spurs are fucked come contract time.

Two10Whitey
06-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Most of them dun say oh its 2-2 we lost. Most threads talk about how some players play, how some played bad, what changes to be made, why did we lose.

I see a lot of bipolar nonsense, tbh. I also dedicated this thread to the idiot analysts with their dumbass predictions as well. Like I said.. Shout out to those who realize it isn't over yet.

Splits
06-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Spurs in 6

DMC
06-14-2013, 12:56 AM
Spurs in 6

If the Spurs won on Lebron's floor again, I think he'd shit a blue bean.

BatManu20
06-14-2013, 12:58 AM
Nothing pisses me off more than the thought of Lebron and co raising that Championship Trophy and sending the Spurs home losers, while simultaneously ending the Duncan era as we know it. That alone gives me little, (albeit very little) hope that we can still somehow pull this out. Here's to hoping.

DMC
06-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Nothing pisses me off more than the thought of Lebron and co raising that Championship Trophy and sending the Spurs home losers, while simultaneously ending the Duncan era as we know it. That alone gives me little, (albeit very little) hope that we can still somehow pull this out. Here's to hoping.

That vs Lebron sending someone else home as WCF champions and Duncan having lost in the 1st round to end his career.

I'll take the Finals.

marinoman
06-14-2013, 01:02 AM
so i guess you're not a fan of my sig

timvp
06-14-2013, 01:07 AM
Good advice, IMHO.

Two10Whitey
06-14-2013, 01:07 AM
so i guess you're not a fan of my sig

Nope.. Can't say that I do. Predictions are silly at this point imo. I understand from an analysts standpoint because it's their job.. But this one is too close to call. I like the Razor avatar though. It's a shame what happened to Scott Hall.

milkyway21
06-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Good advice, IMHO.

:tu

:lmao

therealtruth
06-15-2013, 08:13 PM

I think they're in a much better place. They've got a loss to motivate them for the next game. Meanwhile Miami is trying to motivate themselves after a win. I don't think the Heat can win two in a row on the road. The odds favor the Spurs as long as they don't panic or meltdown and play with the necessary urgency.

HemisfairArena
06-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Telling people to shut up on a public forum where conversation is encouraged is like telling people not to pray when they are in church. Makes no sense.

skulls138
06-15-2013, 11:13 PM
Telling people to shut up on a public forum where conversation is encouraged is like telling people not to pray when they are in church. Makes no sense.Thing is though that hardly anyone gets it right but they all act like their geniuses and this also goes for the supposed experts on TV. To me its cool to predict and analyze, just don't come across as a dickhead know-it-all, and forget when you got it wrong.