PDA

View Full Version : Should've developed Baynes TBH

KL2
06-14-2013, 12:36 AM
There isn't a single player on the Heat that can match his physicality, he would probably look like an all star out there just because his size. It'd be like watching Bynum go for 30 boards over Blair, he'd bull over Haslem/Bosh, and I guarantee you we wouldn't be seeing him getting swatted by wing players :lol

SupremeGuy
06-14-2013, 12:40 AM
If Pop starts him, it's over for the Heat. Pick and roll and1-dunks all over their face. Pop hates change though. We'll see.

SnakeBoy
LOL, no matter what team it is after a loss there is always an idiot fan who thinks some bench warmer would have been the difference.

TheGoldStandard
Really??

Really??

He's slow down the court, if it were for a few minutes a game yeah but he'd be out of place for totally different reasons in this series.

Splits
06-14-2013, 12:41 AM
If only we had kept RJ...

RD2191
06-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Baynes is a huge upgrade over pussy Splitter.

Juggity
06-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Baynes would be called for offensive fouls frequently in this series.

jimbo
06-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Yeah, Baynes guarding Dwyane Wade. You think he wouldn't foul out in about 6 plays?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Stay gray mate

This is NOT the series for a 2nd big man imo.

SupremeGuy
06-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Really??

Really??

He's slow down the court, if it were for a few minutes a game yeah but he'd be out of place for totally different reasons in this series.Really? Splitter got blocked like a bitch every time we ran a pick and roll with him. I'd rather have some fucker try to slam and get an and1 every time than his pussy shit. Fuck the "slow down the court" BS.

Two10Whitey
06-14-2013, 12:48 AM
Splitter wasn't this horrible in the mid-season. However I did feel that Baynes deserved some limited minutes after his play against Dwight.

TheGoldStandard
06-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Really? Splitter got blocked like a bitch every time we ran a pick and roll with him. I'd rather have some fucker try to slam and get an and1 every time than his pussy shit. Fuck the "slow down the court" BS.

I'm not defending Tiago, his ass needs to ride pine. We don't have anyone athletic enough to post, rebound or take a small floater/hook off that PnR besides Duncan. Diaw needs the minutes and shit McGrady can run that same shit too. 235 and 6'8 plus he can pass out if he gets closed out on... but that wont happen so expect a lot of diaw and bonner next game.